This Feeling Inside Me Ch. 02

Story Info
She deals with unforeseen consequences from that encounter.
5.5k words
4.51
19.2k
17

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 01/15/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Billy dashes through the boost pads, passing Hailey and into the lead as Luigi. It is the second lap on the SNES Rainbow Road and Hailey, as Princess Peach, is struggling behind her brother in her pink four-wheeled cart. Both are neck to neck in terms of skills in Mario Kart, but Billy has the advantage in driving in contrast to Hailey's gaming experience. Drifting towards the corner she hits an item box for something useful. Watching the box spin, she silently begs for something useful to quickly take him out. Her eye's fell in disappointment as the spinning results into a single green shell hovering above.

Fuck! How am I gonna hit him with a damn green shell? Couldn't even at least give me three!

They approach a split path with thwomps and boost pads on opposite sides. This poses a problem for Hailey who needs to guess which direction he will take and ultimately use. Carefully aiming her cart behind Billy's, she focuses her vision like her life depends on it. Hailey can feel her heart beating rapidly by now as drops of sweat move down the side of her forehead. She notices his cart tilt to the right. Immediately adjusting her cart in the direction ahead of his, she releases the green shell chasing after him. After what felt like a long minute, the shell strikes Luigi's vehicle, flipping him high into the air and landing under a thwomp rising above him.

"You're cheating Hailey!!! You've never made a shot like that before!!!" Yelled Billy.

"Quit your whining boy." Hailey chuckles.

Billy's shaking eyes grow wide with panic. He frantically smashes his fingers against the controller to escape the thwomp's incoming blow to no avail. The thwomp collapses onto Luigi forcing another couple seconds for his character to recover from. Billy lets out a long-disappointed sigh as he waits.

Hailey quickly speeds past Billy into the final lap, smirking at her success. Approaching another item box, she acquires a set of bananas. Hailey almost dumped them without a second to consider her options. Rather than using them on Sandra, she keeps them on herself as a defensive measure against other shells. Proceeding closer and closer to the finish line, Hailey became overconfident while in first place as her siblings struggled to catch up to her.

"Ha Ha! Better watch out Hailey!" Sandra exclaims.

Hailey quickly peeks the corner of her screen at Sandra's who's currently playing Daisy. She has a blue shell above her character and is awaiting the moment to eliminate Hailey. Realizing the devastation it will bring to her, Hailey begs Sandra with a trembling voice not to launch the shell. "Oh shit! Sandra... sis... please, not like this..."

Sandra's eyes squint against her puffy cheeks, flashing a mischievous grin. Hailey can only watch in horror as Sandra releases the blue shell, soaring through the skies like a missile exploding on top of her. Hailey can only wait despite being merely a couple meters away from the finish line, only for Sandra to immediately pass her and end the race. The victory screen soon pops up to congratulate her.

Billy groaned in defeat as Sandra cheered at her surprise victory. Before this race, Hailey had mistakenly betted to tell them why she ended up in hospital despite their mother's apprehensiveness. But a bet is a bet and Hailey told them an edited story: being chased by a large monster and falling down a hill where she injured herself. They were minor for the most part, just some scratches, bruises, and a concussion.

"Ok, it's getting a little late guys. I'll cook up some dinner and then you can play some more on the Switch later." Hailey commanded. Billy and Sandra complained at first, but they remembered how angry their mother would get if they didn't eat by the time she arrived. After almost an hour of cooking, boiling, and straining, they sat at the table with a pot full of pasta in the middle. Packed full of spices with bits of beef and sausages, it filled the air with a wonderful scent and rumblings from their empty stomachs.

"Wow, not bad sis." Billy teased.

"Shut up. I poured my heart into this like mom." Hailey countered.

"Well, I can certainly tell you added more garlic in the sauce how I like it." Sandra said cheerfully.

"Well at least we have someone that appreciates my cooking. Otherwise, I would've added some Carolina Reapers in the pasta for your weak stomach." Hailey playfully threatened.

"Oh gee, then I might have to slice some in your sandwich." Billy countered back.

These bouts of empty threats are a regular routine for Hailey. They were nothing serious besides the few times they slapped each other. Other than that, they got along just fine. Sandra is the sister she adored compared to Billy and is just the person she'd complain or talk to from time to time. Oftentimes Sandra just hung around her room sitting idly by or talking about random stuff that came around.

A couple more minutes of arguing aroused another rumble once more from their hungry stomachs, rather than fight they continued to eat like nothing happened. "Hey Hailey, you're not gonna get something like cancer from that gas leak, would you? They didn't tell you what kind of chemicals you were exposed to. Did they?" Billy asks in the middle of dinner.

Hailey smiles, touched by his thoughtfulness and concern for her health. He was still a sweet younger brother, even if he was annoying and a little obnoxious from time to time. Although he was quickly maturing in high school, she didn't want him to worry and distract him from his studies through one of the most important years in his life.

"Don't worry guys. Like I said, they were only minor. And I'm pretty sure they would let me know any long-term effects on my health." Hailey answered.

"But what if they're lying. The doctor lied to me when they said how bad my acne would be at my checkup. Now I have to buy and apply skin care to my face often." Sandra replied, straining her voice.

Hailey bursted out laughing to which her siblings followed suit.

Classic Sandra, trying to lighten the mood when things get a little tense. Hailey didn't want a stressful night and firmly confirmed a healthy condition currently and in the future.

"Its going to be alright, I have a good doctor at the hospital. Now finish up and wash the dishes, you guys can play without me." Hailey affirmed.

After dinner, Hailey rested on her bed with her laptop, surfing the internet. She tried to make sense of that dreadful night, assaulted by the lusty and fearsome monster. Every night she researched intensively to find any species that resembled what she saw but found nothing that remotely matched any description.

"God damnit! I know octopuses don't live this close inland! There's gotta be an explanation or... was it all fake? I'm getting crazier just by thinking about it!"

But it was unlike anything I have ever experienced. The way its tentacle moved in my pussy, the bumps and suckers softer than any of my toys.

Hailey looked down at her belly with a worried glance. She smoothed her hands over her stomach to find the swelling still lingering. The swelling improved since hospitalization, but still ached as if it was begging for some type of release. She closed her eyes, concentrating on that feeling that left her full, yet wanting more. She eyed her closet across her, debating to take her toys out to play.

Annoyed by her growing heat, Hailey pushed aside the laptop and made her way across the room. After she moved aside the trash littered around the closet, she found a secure shoe box hidden in the corner. Hailey opened the box to reveal a variety of dildos she collected through online stores over the months. Ignoring the human-like ones, she grabbed a long and slender Bad Dragon, the only one she had.

It radiated a purple and green pattern attached with small, bumpy ridges. Its entire length curved upward in a distinct shape for pleasure. Hailey gently slid her fingers across its length, envisioning how her vaginal walls would constrict against the silicone.

This dildo arrived last month but she never had the time to test it. Now would be a good time as any. "It's time to finally take you out for a spin." She smiled widely.

Laying on the bed with her Bad Dragon in hand, she grabbed her laptop, booting it up from its slumber. She arrived at the front page of a hentai site that displayed dozens of nude cartoon women of various sizes. After some searching, she picked the first random video she saw in the tentacle section. The video began with a group of friends enjoying a walk through the forest during a camping trip. Most people would normally ignore the setup for the climax and Hailey was one of them. She skipped straight to the group under attack by a sea of tentacles. The heroine's clothes are ripped to shreds while her friends are already being violated by surrounding tentacles.

She is mesmerized by the motion of tentacles penetrating their holes, forcefully twisting back and forth from their dripping pussies. Her pussy and womb ached as she listened to the screams of pleasure and pain emanating from them.

"Real or not, I wouldn't mind having something like that churn my pussy again."

Cupping her breasts, Hailey circled her nipple with her thumb, watching the screaming heroine's limbs be constricted by green vine-like tentacles shaped like cocks. The girl's nether regions are occupied by more tentacles, sliding up and down her illustrious slit. More choked her breasts from its natural hills into pink, wavy mountains. Staring intensely at the screen, Hailey slid the dildo between her lips to mirror the excited tentacle that teased the woman.

The tentacle halted and leveled itself at the girl's entrance, meticulously moving towards her pussy in anticipation. She does the same, hovering the Bad Dragon over her starving, wet pussy, heavily breathing in anticipation.

The pair of cocks plunged into their target, leaving one screaming in pain while the other grunt in delight. Hailey penetrated herself more gently, leaving a trail of pleasure every time she pushed it back inside, savoring the silicone that spread her cavern. The silicon's bumps were firm, yet flexible as it scraped against her raw, sensitive walls.

The girl in the video screamed in pain and ecstasy as it continued to attack her cunt. Her screams were too familiar to Hailey and soon stopped watching. She closed her eyes, reimagining the night the monster savored her cunt and eventually ravaged it. She remembered those screams akin to hers, except in the end she indulged in the pleasure.

Hailey drilled her cunt deeper with every stroke until it poked the entrance of her uterus. Her shoulders vibrated as her cervix returned affectionate kisses to the silicon. The pressure she inflicted upon herself grew over time, but her pussy ached for more despite how intense it was. It was nothing compared to how amazing the monster's tentacle dug into her. The flexibility and unique texture are incapable of being replicated by silly silicone. Real or not, Hailey's mind and body craved to be dominated and held down, writhing in pleasure.

Feeling an orgasm coming through, Hailey slammed the dildo as far as she could, stretching her pussy to accommodate the unique frame. Her toes clenched tightly as her body formed itself into a towering bridge. She stifled her screams to keep silent, desperate to let them pass. The pleasure eventually subsided, and her breathing slowed into a calm silence. Unwilling to pull it out, the dildo remained inside for her to relish the sensation of the surface pushing against her squeezing pussy.

Meanwhile, the densely packed spermatophores inside her womb strained against the dildo, their membrane's integrity tested to the limit. One of them stretches beyond its capability, spilling its densely packed contents around her uterus. Small traces of alien sperm flowed its way through the opening, leaving small evidence on the head of the silicone.

Hailey pulled it out for a quick taste, leaving a quiet gasp when the bulbous head popped out. The flavor was familiar compared to her girlcum but was a slightly thicker texture and a little more sweeter than she remembered.

Eagerly ready for another round, Hailey spread her legs until a loud tapping sound alerted her from the window. Pulling up her shorts, she quickly packed her dildo away to check the unannounced visitor. She peeked through the window to find nothing but the usual in her backyard: an abundance of trimmed vegetation, a grill, chairs, and tables. A hooded figure suddenly popped out in front of Hailey, throwing her back in surprise until quickly realizing who it was. Hailey smiled and laughed as she stood up to open the window. In crawled a young, brown-haired man in a gray hoodie who wore an amused smile on his face.

"Hey scaredy cat." He realized what he just did, scaring his mentally scarred girlfriend. He drops his smile to be polite and understanding. "Ah, sorry about that. I heard what happened and I just want to check to make sure if you're alright."

Hailey immediately went to lock the bedroom door. "You could've done this over a text you know." Sailey said.

"Yeah, but it's no fun texting, I just want to see you in the flesh babe." Jason replied sweetly, as he walked towards her.

He leaned for a kiss to which she gladly accepted. "Hmm, you need to be punished for breaking and entering. Should I call the police?"

"Not after when I'm finished with you," Jason gasps between kisses as he slid his fingers down past her shorts to her bare thighs. "Hailey, my strong little bunny...." His fingers collide into her bandages further down her smooth leg. "...hmmm, looks like my bunny is hurt."

"Yeah, it was only a couple scratches and a few bruises."

"From the accident a few nights ago? I heard there was a gas leak and it made you see things. What did you see?"

Hailey held Jason's hands tightly and pulled him to the side of the bed to sit. Jason took a seat beside her, waiting for Hailey to speak. She wanted to tell him sooner but was afraid of how he'd react. Now that he's here face to face, she feels more comfortable.

"Officially, I was jogging on the trail not too far off late at night. Next thing I know, I saw something chase me. I don't remember what it was, but I did remember that I freaked out and ran down a hill without realizing it."

"And what was your side of the story?"

She crossed her legs over one another, Hailey's eyes welled up and choked, but proceeded nonetheless. "It was some kind of octopus monster that was tailing me. It moved so fast that I panicked and that's how it went."

"Wow, that's pretty scary. Quite the imagination." Jason leans in to kiss her neck. "Don't worry Hailey, you're safe and I'm here."

Imagination? Realizing that Jason thought that it was just another embarrassing hallucination, she decided not to correct him. She didn't want to further complicate their night together. Maybe it's better not to correct him.

He held her chin to his hungry lips, enveloping hers to push aside her worries. A tear trickled down one of her eyes as she held onto Jason's face, caressing his pale cheeks. Jason smiled, he climbed onto the bed and attacked Hailey with a flurry of kisses, pushing her down onto the pillow. He then grabbed her legs, lifting her lower body onto the bed with him to embrace her whole body.

Not wanting to leave things unfinished, Hailey continued to explain her story between kisses. "Jason there's more to it. It did things to me. Things that might bother you."

Not wanting to end the make out session, he moved his lips down to Hailey's throat. He lovingly sucked and smooched her smooth, warm skin. "It's alright Hailey, you can let it out."

Moaning softly from his touch, Hailey continued describing the frightful encounter. "I was unconscious down the hill and when I woke up, that monster was all over me. It had its tongue down my throat when I opened my eyes."

What Hailey said almost stopped Jason in his tracks. "It caught you?"

"My hallucination went pretty wild, and that wasn't the end of the story. It did even more things to me, things that I didn't want to tell the hospital staff."

Jason was pretty surprised on how open she became in the matter, it was unexpected since it was a freak accident. It made him happy that she shared her story, which could be a sign that their relationship was progressing. They have been dating for little over a year and they've already done so much, the sex was pretty good. This story though, might end up spicing up tonight as he noticed how sweaty she was before he arrived. He just needed to give her attention on both sides.

She noticed his hard on from the way he moved. From how hard he was, he seemed incredibly horny. As for Hailey, her toy didn't quell the burn in her stomach and wanted more. Lucky for her, all she needed to do is to egg him on. She may as well describe that encounter in vivid detail.

"It grabbed my arms and legs, entangling me in its thick tentacles. I couldn't fight back. That thing moved down to rip my clothes off and started licking my pussy like it was candy."

Jason stopped kissing Hailey and lifted his shirt to reveal a muscular body, quickly flexing his toned muscles. He then quickly unbuckled his belt to reveal an impressive ten-inch cock, fully erect and ready for action.

Hailey moved her right arm and reached into the side of her pillow to reveal a hidden condom. She handed it to him and pulled down her shorts and underwear, laying them bare naked in front of him. Her slit dripped with a mix of girlcum and traces of alien sperm from the exercise beforehand.

He slid on the tight wrap onto his dick at the ready. Displaying his proud member, he waited for Hailey's touch as his dick twitched for attention. Giving a playful glare at Jason, Hailey pulled herself up and leaned forward to suck him off. Hailey pushed her tongue out, licking the bottom of his cock to the tip of his head, then going down to swallow his entire length. She didn't take her eyes off his, mimicking the girls in porn they watched together.

Moaning quietly, Jason couldn't help but thrusted a little which made Hailey jump. Realizing how good he must've felt, she cupped his balls with one hand and started sucking. She continued to bob her head, sliding down deeper until deepthroating his entire length. She could taste the plastic in her mouth but held back the impulse to gag as it reached deeper in the back of her throat.

This was not the first time she's done this; she performed her first blowjob two months ago that took some practice to get the hang of. Deciding not to end it quickly, Hailey smugly pulled out and laid on her back. She removed her shirt to present her firm B cup breasts like an unwrapped present.

Marveling at Hailey's gleaming breasts, he clumsily leaned over on top of her. His plastic-covered cock wedged in between Hailey's pussy lips like a hotdog overflowed with condiments.

"Tell me more of what that thing did to you." Jason whispered.

Hailey felt the burn from her stomach and pussy running wild. She gyrated her body in a seductive manner, rubbing her lips against the quivering stick. "The monster penetrated my snatch with its long tongue, it was like its dick in of itself."

Jason begins slowly sliding his twitching cock between her mounds. She smirked, knowing how her sweet words are having over him. "It kept exploring me, lubing me up. It felt good and I even came. It wasn't until it finally pulled out and revealed a smaller tentacle, it was the perfect size for my pussy. It finally penetrated me....ahh!

Jason suddenly thrusted into her cunt which sent a shock wave of pleasure that stopped Hailey from finishing her sentence. Jason didn't wait for her as he continued to fuck her gently. She wished Jason would be rougher with her, so she began to massage her clit in one hand and her breasts in the other. Hailey softly moaned every time he pushed into her, enjoying the feeling as his cock hindered her storytelling.

12