This Feeling Inside Me Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Th... the monster's tentacle penetrated me..." Hailey continues slowly. "It was... long like its tongue. I felt bumps... and suckers too. It felt like nothing like the toys I had."

Jason repositioned Hailey's legs onto his shoulders, thrusting into her harder. His hold on her legs dragged a bit of her body into him and out with every thrust. The way Hailey described her hallucination to Jason left him a little jealous and eager to show her that she belonged to him.

"The tentacle thrusted so far... into me that it curled up inside. It found and tried to get through my cervix but couldn't... kept trying to stuff me like a turkey."

Man, who knew Hailey is so wild and kinky. God she's so sexy. Sounds like I got some major competition.

Her words threw Jason into a lustful craze. He collapsed onto Hailey into a mating press, drilling into her full force through her generously lubricated pussy. Their genitals became red and wet as he continuously rammed into her like a madman.

Hailey was enjoying the sex a little too much. She was losing control of her voice that she had to bite her hand to fight her hoarse moans from her siblings sitting in the living room. Normally, they hear screaming if not for the sound of the loud television while watching Shrek.

Jason no longer needed Hailey's to talk to spice things up. His mind shifted from his own pleasure to competing against her vivid fantasy. The way she described how it defiled her completely set him off. He thrusted into her cervix like a jackhammer trying to break through.

Her voice exploded with a scream, she couldn't take it. The way it parted her folds, the depth it reached, it went all the way. She loved how rough Jason fucked her, not holding back and taking charge of her body. She raised her hips so Jason would have better access to the pit of her pussy. The pit took that abuse as if an anvil being struck by a hammer.

Hailey felt the buildup incoming. She tried to hold back her escaping moans to no avail. Fearing a round of uncontrollable screaming, she gripped his arms. "Jason, kiss me quickly!"

With no hesitation, Jason quickly plugged her mouth with his in time before he heard her muffled screams. Her nostrils fluttered violently as she exhaled against his cheeks. Her whole body couldn't help but shudder as he continued smashing his hips into her womb. There will be no rest for her until Jason cums. He kept pounding the anvil faster, determined to break her.

Unbeknown to the couple, the anvil had cracked under pressure. The sperm sacks couldn't take the abuse, they opened up and splatter walls of her womb with potent seed, fulfilling their purpose. Hailey felt something wrong, as if the pressure in her uterus had suddenly relaxed despite being accustomed to it.

Hailey tried to wiggle out of Jason's hold but couldn't due to his massive strength. He pumped her pussy frantically, and every second of it forced her rethink fighting back until he himself finally ejaculated deep inside her.

Jason pulled his dick out to reveal the condom partially ripped despite much of his cum remaining in it. Shocked, she dug her fingers inside to feel the rest of what little cum that escaped. She couldn't believe it, she should had paid extra for thicker condoms since they liked rough sex. She shouldn't have been such a cheap bitch.

Jason began to panic, unable to look away from her bright pink slit dotted by drops of cum. "Sorry Hailey, I'll go to the store for some after-morning pills for you."

Hailey didn't care, her attention was towards the source of the relief she felt earlier. She didn't need to dig further as a viscous fluid streamed down to her fingers. Pulling it out, she tasted the substance. It was familiar. It was the same distinct flavor she tasted off her toy, unlike her own girlcum and Jason's.

While Hailey was busy studying the alien semen, the rest of it oozed out of her pussy. Jason's eyes went wide. "Man, I sure made a mess in there."

Hailey had a sudden recollection of what happened before she passed out. The monster did indeed cum inside her, but it wasn't semen as she suspected.

"Oh god, that thing must've laid eggs filled with semen inside me! Can I still get pregnant!?! I don't want to have a monster baby!" She laid herself against the wall at the top of her bed, her face enclosed by her hands. "It was real... who knows if I've been carrying a monstrous child inside me."

"Are you alright babe?"

Hailey opened her hands to see Jason looking at her with a concerned look in his eye. She looked lost as she locked eyes with him until she had an idea. It was a twisted and stupid idea, but it would satisfy her fears. She crawled back to him and pushed him down with a seductive smile on her face. She didn't know if a morning after pill would work against an alien pregnancy, but if she were to carry a baby to full-term, she'd rather have his.

"I'm fine. Jason, I'm just not satisfied yet. I want to feel more of your cum inside me." Hailey begged.

She grabbed his dick, now standing at attention once more. She slid his dick over her folds like a bitch in heat, wanting to be filled once more. "The monster came inside me that night. It was trying to breed me. You must impregnate me before its seed reaches my egg."

Jason was perplexed by what she said, he could've sworn seeing her face panicking at one moment, and now she wanted more of him. She didn't mind if he filled her tank up with more of his cream though, he was relieved a little.

Lifting herself up, she impaled herself on his pole. The euphoria reared her head back into the ceiling and exhaled a soft moan. She noticed the absent sensation of smooth plastic that enveloped his dick no longer there. She felt relieved, she could properly feel his cock's proper shape, head, veins, and... twitching muscles.

What? So quickly?

Remembering what she was trying to do, Hailey continued to bounce and tease him. "Come on Jason! Breed your little bunny! I want your litter of snowballs in my belly!"

She immediately picked up the pace, this spurred Jason onto holding her ass and spearing himself into her center. This forced her body and lovely breast to bounce while bits of her sweat rained down on him. Her supple breasts hung like clouds in the air until snatched by gravity, her body impaled once again.

The way Hailey begged for his cream was new to him, and he loved it. It awakened a brand-new kink he never thought of, much less treated it like it was the apocalypse. Thinking about it drove him to the limit. Breaching her swollen cervix, he exploded inside her, coating her already painted white walls with his own, mixing foreign genetic material in her baby room.

Hailey felt another uncontrollable rush as soon as she felt the head of his cock break through, planting his seeds in her fertile fields. They have competition though, there are plenty of other seeds ready to take root and germinate.

Unable to steady herself, she fell forward, her weak arms and breast cushioning her fall onto his sweaty, muscular chest. Parts of Hailey's body spasmed uncontrollably, yet her exhausted hips rubbed around to milk every drop of cum from his balls. Pulse after pulse, he kept shooting thin ropes of cum until he was finally drained and exhausted. His erection started fading, pulling itself out like a cork from a bottle with the sound of a pop. Semen shortly ran down her sweaty thighs as she lifted her hips to prevent them from escaping.

Satisfied, Hailey lifted her head to plant a kiss on Jason's burning, red cheeks. "Thank you for filling my pussy with sooo much of your cum baby." It was more than enough, her womb felt bloated with cum in her pussy that flowed like a river.

As if Jason couldn't start to sweat any more, he asks. "Umm, you didn't mean it when you asked me to actually put a bun in your oven right?"

---------

Hailey stood in front of the bathroom mirror, her hands trembling with a pregnancy test in hand. It had been two months since she has sex with Jason and her period. It would be a miracle if either failed to impregnate her. As she waited for the fated line to appear, fear arose concerning whose child it would be. Drips of sweating streaked down from her temple until finally a vague line appeared on the strip.

She exhaled a sigh of relief, not from the pregnancy itself, but from the release from the hellish wait. Hailey fell back onto the toilet, wondering what to do now.

"When should I tell him? Would he freak out? Leave me? What about my family? Shit, how will my mom react?" Hailey asked herself.

Her face fell into her hands, debating on what to do. To hold out as long as possible or come clean immediately to her friends and family.

Hailey pressed a hand against her stomach, slowly caressing the newfound life growing inside. Besides the chaotic thoughts that plagued her head, without a doubt, she knew one thing she had to do. She needed an ultrasound done as soon as possible.

--------

At Mercer hospital, Dr. Hamilton reads the report she received from the men in black. They haven't found the alien or even gotten remotely close to it since that night. There is evidence for the existence of multiple aliens due to suspicious gaps and shell-like materials found in the other surviving meteorites they located. At the start they concentrated their efforts in the areas nearby to search for them until they stumbled upon Hailey. The fluids the alien left behind on and inside her was hard evidence of their existence. Her "experience" also served as additional confirmation and a way to deter people from going into those areas.

But apparently, they either seemed to be highly intelligent or highly adaptable in the environment because they evaded their search teams and drones. The forest especially worked against them in addition to hidden caves and the mountainous terrain that concealed them. But Hailey had been very useful as the ground team seemed to at least stay on their trail with the help of Hailey's clothes that provided the scent for the dogs to track.

The desk phone suddenly started beeping, research from the report. She looked to find the corner of the desk phone's red-light flickering, an important call from the agents. "Ma'am, our observations have confirmed her test results, she's pregnant."

"And how is she reacting to this?" Dr. Hamilton responded.

"She seemed distraught, like any ordinary woman with their first pregnancy. We'll send you the equipment for the tests and ultrasound when she comes." Commanded the agent.

"And what if she doesn't come here? She probably doesn't want to come back here after waking up from that nightmare. Bad memories and the like may affect her choice."

"We'll take care of that, just have the staff be prepared on your end. I don't want there to be any hiccups, or drastic measures will be taken."

"We're professionals, my team is very well prepared for this situation. It'll all be according to plan."

"It better be."

The call cuts off, leaving Dr. Hamilton thoughts alone in her office. She angrily slammed the phone back and leaned back into the chair, irritated by the tone of his voice. She slowly leaned forward to her desk phone with pursed lips. "Dick."

//////

Hello, sorry for the long wait for an update to this story. Been lazy, busy, and trying to improve my writing on this story by myself. Hell, I've been getting distracted sometimes while writing this. I'm new to writing though and if you had read the previous part then its pretty apparent. Which is why I'd love to hear about your thoughts on this, whether I've improved, failed, or just liked some of the ideas in the story.

12