This Husband Was the Last to Know

Story Info
Wife has been cheating for years but eventually gets caught.
5.1k words
3.4
17.3k
28
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When I found out my wife was fucking other men, what should I do? Some say I should beat up the man; others say no, I should beat up the wife. Since high school, I had been in love with my wife, so I was shocked and heartbroken when I caught her fucking another man. The feeling that arose from that was the need for revenge and a divorce. Watching her fuck and hearing her moaning made me wonder how many husbands are utterly unaware of just how many men their wives have fucked before and after marriage.

After our fifth anniversary, I became suspicious of her, yet it took me another year to find out that my lovely girl next door wife was fucking everyone. My friends knew about her, but even my best friend failed to tell me.

She was a flirt who wanted to be the center of attention and had been that way since High School. While many of the married women in our circle flirted, Judy did not seem to know when it was going too far. Flirting with other men aroused both the woman and her husband. I was one of those husbands. I was not jealous, and I had always thought I wouldn't want a wife that other men didn't desire.

She dressed sensually, never leaving the house without looking sexy. She was always perfectly groomed, her hair in place and makeup perfect. When she walked, every man's eyes followed the sway of her hips and the bounce of her breasts.

Judy could fuck. She was tall at about five foot seven inches, with large breasts and hips with blonde hair to the shoulder, and she could treat you as if you were the last man alive. I guess other men found her just as attractive. When she climaxed, her shapely legs and thighs would tremble, and after I climaxed, she would take a testicle in her mouth and gently lick it, sending waves of exquisite pleasure racing through my body.

It was late one night at a friend's party when I first began to question if the rumors of her promiscuity were true. I wanted to go home, but Judy wanted to dance. It was not unusual for her to dance with other men; all the partygoers danced with each other's wife's it stimulated all of us. As I sat there partly intoxicated, partly asleep, my eyes fell on Judy dancing with Jerry, the husband of her friend Melissa. Jerry grabbed a handful of Judy's round hard ass at that particular second and pulled her hard into his body. His leg was between her thighs, and she appeared to be rubbing her cunt on his leg.

This woke me up as I felt an uneasy feeling in the pit of my stomach and when she did not object to his movement or try and pull away, I was shocked. I was now completely sober and watching her as close as possible. Later, I had to go to the bathroom, and when I returned, Judy was not in sight. I started checking the house and found her in the dimly lit family room, where she was seated in a straight-back chair nude from the waist up. Her large breasts had a man attached to each pink nipple. Startled, I yelled out, "Hey," and every man in the room rushed past me, leaving her seated. She seemed disoriented and confused. I helped her dress and took her home. The following day I questioned her but her memory of the night before was in bits and pieces. I came to the conclusion she had been drugged.

Arriving late to a party a month or so later, I walked into a room, and she was sitting on a man's lap. Her legs were to the front and each leg over the outside of his knees. Her two-inch above-the-knee skirt was now at mid to upper thigh, and everyone in front of her could see her legs spread open to her panties. The man was rubbing her pussy, and anyone could see the wet spot on her panties. Her head was thrown back against the man, her eyes were closed, she was breathing hard, and the expression on her face was pure lust. The room of men and women were silent, watching as the man pushed his finger inside her pussy lips. They appeared captured by the image in front of them, breathlessly waiting to see what would happen. Judy was breathing hard and moaning as the man caressed her clitoris.

Someone finally noticed that I had entered the room and called my name. Judy's eyes flew open, and when she saw me, she panicked; jumping off the man's lap, she ran to me, saying, "Can we go home?"

She knew I was more than angry, but we didn't mention the incident on the ride home. The following morning her excuse/reasons for what happened at the party ranged from having too much to drink to my not being there, but this incident confirmed to me that the vague comments and innuendoes were accurate, and my wife was a slut. I started planning how to get out of the marriage with her infidelity exposed. According to my lawyer, I needed proof that she was committing adultery.

Because of her work, we belonged to a country club. We were there when she spotted some of her girlfriends and excused herself to talk with them. I was left out of sight of their table, located on the other side of the bar. After some time, I went to look for her, and she was not at that table or anywhere else I could see. I walked out the back door to find a long hallway with offices and bathrooms and couples making out in dark corners.

I checked both the men's and women's bathrooms, but they were empty, so I headed back to the club. It was then I heard a moan coming from an alcove, so I moved into a position where I could see my wife leaning back against a wall with a man pinning her there.

Judy was tall, but this man looked to be over six feet. Judy's legs were spread wide apart, and his hand was up under her dress. It appeared he was trying to get his entire hand in her pussy. She was moaning and gasping each time he shoved his hand between her legs. He was not gentle. Judy had never given birth, and her cunt was small. Eventually, he pulled back, unzipped his pants, and took out an oversized cock. He took hold of her shoulders and pushed her down. Knowing what he wanted, she dropped to her knees and took the end of his dick in her mouth. He moaned as her lips spread around his organ and groaned with pleasure as she slid his cock to the back of her throat.

He tried to fuck her mouth, but she could not take more than half without gaging, so, pulling her to her feet, he stuck his cock in her hand. Judy reached down and placed his cock in the opening of her vagina. He pushed into her hard as she cried out in pain. The pain must have been fleeting as I could see her hips jerking wildly as she fucked his cock in a frenzy. I think her action in fucking him solidified that I had to get rid of this woman. As he moved to gain further depth, he picked up one of her legs and spread her wide open. With her back against the wall and her one leg spread up and open, he was fucking her so hard and deep she was gasping for breath. She was coming loudly, as his hard cock seemed to be hitting the sweet spot with each deep thrust. Suddenly he became wild, slamming into her wet cunt with abandon. He shoved all his cock in her, and I could see his naked butt clinching each time he shot a load of cum in her. She shuttered as each load of cum sprayed her clitoris, vagina, and womb. She was sobbing when he withdrew his cock from her blonde hair-covered pussy. He turned and walked away.

Stunned, I walked went back to the table, and not long after she returned, I expressed anger at her leaving me alone for over an hour, and we headed home.

Judy was far from a virgin when I married her, and she knew exactly how to turn men on. I often wondered how and where she gained her knowledge but tried not to think about how she had learned and be grateful that she had. Like many women, I suspect, she could also use sex as a weapon.

Although she was only the second woman from whom I had received a blowjob, her experience far exceeded my expectations, and from what other men said about their experiences, she was far advanced of what they expected. Many wives would avoid giving a blowjob, and when they did concede, would make it quick as possible. Judy enjoyed the teasing and control she derived as she would take my cock deep in her mouth and gently pull back her lips, holding my cock tight tickling the inside of my penis with her tongue. She would lick my balls and return, sometimes taking my dick down her throat. She was gentle with her touch as she caressed my balls and used her hand to pull my cock deeper into her mouth. As I neared ejaculation, she would slow down, and in between licks and nipples would tell me a story of some man or woman seducing her, licking her pussy, and biting her breasts before fucking her until she passed out.

But this was before I caught her fucking the big man at the club and instantly knew all the rumors about her were true and that the stories of men and women she had fucked were not fantasies at all.

She knew how angry I was when we got home from the club; she thought I was mad because she left me alone for over an hour and had no idea I had seen her fucking. She quickly went to take a shower. Judy came out wearing a thin bra and panties covered with a robe. I didn't want to fuck her, but I had to pretend that I didn't know about her latest escapade. I loved seeing her taunt body in panties and bra, and as I removed her skimpy clothing, she begged me to fuck her. She sucked my cock until it was hard, then rode me but distracted by the events at the club, my hard-on faded. She went back to sucking until I grabbed her by the back of the head and filled her mouth with cum to both of our relief.

It didn't take me long to sit up for my revenge and get proof to escape from this marriage. I planned this to happen on a Saturday night but sitting her up for the encounter was not easy. Things had been tense at home, and while Judy was doing everything I wanted to keep me happy, I was not experienced enough to make her feel at ease, and she suspected something was up.

The Saturday afternoon begins with us going to an expensive restaurant for dinner, where I start to seduce her with compliments, dining, and dancing. I had asked for her to wear a tight-fitting dress that emphasized her hourglass figure and a plunging neckline that showed a lot of breasts. Not only did it turn me on, but she always drew compliments from the staff and stares from any man who came around.

Dining, dancing, alcohol, and men staring at her large white breast had her sexual stimulated. The older she got, it seemed she became more attractive. Now at twenty-six, her teenage body had filled out, her breasts had grown her legs that had once been slender were now round and tapered. This night her favorite waiter kept hanging around, taking every opportunity to look down her dress staring at her breasts, so by the time we left, Judy was in heat.

I'm going to shower and change clothes she said as we entered our house. "what do you want me to wear?" giving me a provocative look that said I need to be fucked. "Oh' I think I would like to see you in the black panties and bra," I answered.

"Pervert," she smiled.

"I'll fix us a drink," I promised. And fix her one I did. I poured her a drink that was two-thirds whiskey and one-third mix. On top of several glasses of wine, I figured this would knock her on her ass. My wife not only liked to flirt; she wanted to tease and be teased, so when she took a sip of her drink, she grimaced and remarked.

"Are you trying to get me drunk?"

"I am," I answered, "and then I'm going to fuck you like you never been fucked."

"Oh! the promises you make." She said, " I sure hope they're true. "That waiter at the restaurant, she commented, "kept looking down my dress; it made me wish I had not worn a bra. Did you notice he had a hard-on? He made me wet."

She turned on some slow dancing music and asked me to dance when the doorbell rang. "Shit," she said, "and me not dressed."

It was my three golfing buddies as I had arranged. Johnny, Bill, and Frank. "Just a minute, guys, I'll get dressed; I'm afraid you caught me in my gown."

Practically in unison, they replied, "No, don't!"

"You look beautiful," Bill explained. And she did look fine when she walked across the room. Her gown would open above the knee, and her bare legs were flashing just enough to show her inner thigh as she walked.

"We were getting ready to dance, so if my husband would fix each of you a drink, one of you could dance with me." Bill jumped up and took her in his arms, and they danced while I fixed drinks. Bill wasted no time pulling Judy close as they floated around the room. Immediately Bill began to feel Judy's ass and breasts; I noticed his hand resting at her waist but often slipping over her rounded butt.

Judy could also play games when dancing as she had a way of pressing her breasts and hips into a man practically dry fucking him into a raging hard-on, and she was doing that to Bill.

I had drinks ready after the dance and had doubled hers, not to get her inhabitations down but to keep her sexual desires high. Looking at Judy, Bill said to me, "I love dancing with Judy; I swear your wife is the sexiest woman I know.

"I could look at her all day," Frank said, and I'm glad we caught you in your robe tonight. It's a real treat."

'You should see what she's wearing under the robe, I remarked."

"Boy, would I like to see that!" Johnny said. "I haven't seen a woman in months and a beautiful woman in years!"

Judy was in heaven, in a room with four men all looking at her with lust was like an aphrodisiac to her. Knowing Judy as I did, I knew liquid was pouring from her pussy.

'Judy,' I asked. Are you beginning to get drunk?"

"I think so." she giggled.

"What happens when you have too much to drink?"

"I get horny." she laughed.

"Judy, I want you to stand up, take off your robe, and show the boys what they are missing."

"Are you serious?" she asked, somewhat bewildered? You got jealous tonight when the waiter was looking at my breasts?"

"I don't like him," I explained. "He tries to look and act French when he comes from Brooklyn. My friends know you, like you, and don't pretend to be something there not. I'm serious. These men have all said what a beautiful sexy woman you are and how lucky I am. So, I want you to show them just how lucky I am and how much you appreciate how they feel about you. you're wearing a bra and panties, and that is not much different than a bikini, is it."

"They all desire you. Why not give them a closer look at what they want." She blushed at my compliment and by the situation but was confused by my attitude, high on alcohol and horny from all the compliments, she said, becoming serious. "Mark, I will do anything you want me to; Tonight has been fantastic, just like old times, and I must admit that tonight My appetite for sex is high."

"Stand up," I ordered.

Somewhat taken back with my authoritarian manner, she rose to her feet and looked at me with loving eyes, and I thought this was the time to hit her with what I knew.

"Judy," I said, remember last week at the club when you left me sitting by myself for an hour?"

''Yes, vaguely," she answered, but her face gave her away. She was worried I knew what she had been doing.

"After about fifteen minutes of waiting, I went to find you, and I did. Judy, I saw you with that big man with his fingers in your pussy. Now, I'm not going to say in front of our friends what happened after that, but I'm telling you now that you will do whatever I ask of you or I'll tell everyone I know about you, including your parents do you understand?"

"Yes, but will you let me explain?"

"Later, you can explain, but tonight I want you to stand in the middle of this room and take off your robe."

"Mark, did you like watching me that night. Did you get hard when he stuck that large cock in me?" Would you like to see me dance for your friends, and do you want me to make them hard?" would you like to see me make them hard?"

She moved to the center of the room, untied her robe, and let it fall to the floor. Looking at me, she said. "I love you, and I'm doing this for you."

There were gasps from my three friends as they looked at her in her skimpy bra and panties. She sucked in her stomach and slowly turned around in a circle. The bra and panties she was wearing were a set I was exceptionally turned on by, and I could only imagine what they did for men who had never seen her like this.

Her black bra pushed up her large breasts leaving the upper part of her breasts exposed. Her nipples were pronounced and so aroused they pushed out the bra. Her slender waist was long, and just above her mound, her tiny panties did not entirely cover the blonde hair of her pussy. The panties cut high on her hips squeezed her round hips, outlining the mound just above her cunt.

She started swaying and slow movements to the beat of drums. Each beat seemed to vibrate inside me. I felt the throbbing in my crotch as she went into the most seductive dance I ever saw. It came from the depths of her being. A dance never intended to be seen, a dance so sexual that a man could never resist the magnetic force of it. It was released by raw lust, alcohol, and sexual tension. The sexual tension was so thick it filled the room like a heavy fog. My cock became so hard that I had to adjust it several times. I saw all the other men do the same.

When she stopped, her panties were bunched inside her pussy's lips, outlining the puffiness and showing her blond cunt hair around the edges. Breathing hard, she stood leg apart and spoke. "My husband was so turned on by seeing me fucking a man at the club that he wanted to watch me being passed between the three of you. I see by your hard dicks that you want the same thing, and you want to fuck my fine pussy just as you have made it apparent in the past. Look, even my husband wants to put his cock in my cunt. Be patient, be gentle, and you can share the best pussy you ever had.

Johnny stepped forward and took Judy in his arms. Judy appeared to melt into him and spoke loud enough for all to hear, "Fuck me, Johnny, my pussy is soaking wet." Johnny guided Judy to the sofa and gently stripped her bra and tight panties off her body. He dropped his underwear as he kneeled before Judy. He spread her legs wide, and everyone got a look at her glistening open cunt before Johnny's head obscured their view as his lips and tongue caressed her blonde-covered pussy. Judy's face was distorted as he took her clitoris between teeth and lips and began to tickle her clitoris with his tongue. As hot and turned on as never before, Judy began to pull at Johnny's head, forcing his face deeper into her crotch. Her long legs hanging over Johnny's shoulders began to tremble as an orgasm shook her body. She gave out a cry of pleasure as her orgasm raged. Repeatedly crying out," Oh Shit! Oh, Shit!"

While on his knees, Johnny took his dick in hand and ran it up and down between her open pussy lips before he entered her slick pussy. Everyone heard her drawn-out moan of pleasure.

Johnny had been divorced for over six months so, his staying power was short and his desire for relief high. Laying on this younger beautiful woman with his cock buried to his balls, he seemed obsessed to drive his cock deeper into this woman, and he did. His hips worked like a piston as he pulled his cock almost out of her cunt only to plunge back inside the blonde woman who was encouraging him eagerly with cries of "Fuck me, Johnny, Fuck me!" as she raised her hips to match each thrust. Johnny's cock began to enlarge as his orgasm approached. Judy started her orgasm when she felt his cock expand inside her and cried out in pleasure as she felt his cum splatter against her cervix. Her eyes rolled back in her head as her orgasm peaked. They lay there basking in the joy of the moment until Johnny rose to leave. Judy, unashamed, lay there, her legs spread, her pussy open, swollen and red.

12