This Husband Was the Last to Know

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Eagerly Frank stood between her legs, his cock hanging between his legs was not as long as Johnny's, but his cock was unique, about five inches long and five inches around, making it a formability weapon for spreading a woman's cunt. He approached Judy, picked her up off the sofa, and leaned her over the arm of the couch. Her giant tits brushing against the seat of the couch, He approached her from the rear, reached around her body, and with thumb and forefingers, took her pink nipples and rolled, pulled, and milked them until Judy cried out in pain. Bent over the sofa, her cunt was open and dripping with cum and lubrication when Frank ran his thick cock into the lips of her pussy. He found the empty hole left by Johnny and pushed his cock against her opening. For the first time, she cried out in pain. Yet again, he pushed harder, and as Judy cried out louder, the men could see the thick cock begin to gain entrance and spread Judy's pussy wide. "Oh my God," she cried out as Frank's cock spread her vagina wider than it had ever been spread until he was fully embedded and began to pump his beer can size cock as deep as he could. Judy, never having her cunt stretched like this, began to fill new feelings that started to shake her entire body. She started to cum in waves crying, moaning, and begging for more as Frank, unable to continue, shot large, heavy loads of cum up her dripping cunt.

Judy arose from the couch and staggered into the nearby bathroom on shaky legs, coming out cleaned and looking at Bill. "I haven't forgotten you, Bill, and I am going to give you something special."

Bill had stood up from the chair where he was sitting, naked from the waist down. We all stared at his cock, as it was hanging down his thigh. It appeared swollen, and the head was broad and red but did not seem any longer than mine or Johnny's. Judy pushed Bill back on the couch he had been seated on and dropped to her knees between his thighs. I saw Bill suddenly realize that Judy intended to suck his cock and his excitement was evident in his face. One of the rumors he had heard was how good her blow jobs were. She moved forward and licked the underside of his cock from his balls to the slit in the head with her tongue. A long moan followed the journey. Her tongue made up his shaft. She held his cock with one hand as she wrapped her lips around the head and very slowly lowered her head until all his cock was in her mouth and throat. As his cock disappeared, she took her hands under his hips and tried to pull more dick down her throat. She pulled her head back slowly with her mouth and lips tight against his cock. She became a woman on a mission as she held his balls and bobbed her head up and down his cock. She had his testicle in her mouth when he began to spurt cum up in the air. At this point, he pushed her down on the floor and spread her legs far apart; he speared her pussy as both were mumbling incoherently. Bill's cock seemed in slow motion as he entered her used pussy and continued to sink into her hot pussy until he hit the bottom of her cunt, causing her pain and exquisite pleasure with every thrust. Judy was coming before his first thrust reached the bottom and screamed with each hard thrust. Her mouth was open, her eyes wide and fixed, now unable to speak; she grunted and climaxed each time his cock touched the bottom. Judy is trembling, only able to lie there and take the pounding. Her breathing becomes erratic, and her legs shake as if she was having spasms. Bill's long cock had driven her out of control. She had become an animal, grunting, screaming, and growling as she orgasmed with every thrust Bill made into the depth of her sore cunt as if pleasure and pain had combined to create a super climax.

Bill reached a second orgasm yelling as he began to squirt cum deep into my wife's red, swollen cunt. Both lay there exhausted.

Finally, Bill climbed off Judy and went back to his seat. Judy covered herself with her robe and walked over to Johnny, Bill, and Frank. Leaning down, she gave each a kiss on the lips and whispered something to each. She came over to me and said, "I must take a shower. I hope we can talk."

I expected the three men to leave, but they remained quietly seated after dressing. Frank said. " We thought we should hear her explanation when I looked at them questionably."

Judy came out of the bathroom looking clean and refreshed, wearing a pajama top and looking far different from the woman who had just had sex with three men.

"Mark," she said, looking at me, you are my husband, and I love you with all my heart, but like most people, I have faults. My biggest weakness, however, is not socially acceptable. I love sex, and I don't think one man could ever fulfill my needs. Since coming of age, I have been promiscuous. I am not a nymphomaniac; I am very selective in the men I have sex with. I flirt with a lot of men because I find flirting exciting. Flirting makes men feel good about themselves, and flirting makes me crave sex. I am not a woman who must be swept off her feet by a handsome man. I will fuck a man who shows he desires me or cares for me. I have sucked a woman's breast as she drove a large strap-on dildo deep into my vagina.

Once, I had two men who claimed to love me and would do anything to be around me. One night, they took turns fucking me for most of the night. They were gentle, caressing my body with hands, mouths, and lips, gently fucking me, and eating my pussy until I was worn out from climaxing. Afterward, like Bill, Johnny, and Frank, they didn't rush off but caressed and kissed me until I went to sleep. I had never felt more loved.

"You are a great lover and husband, Mark, and I'm sorry that you will now divorce me, but I tried to change when I married you, but I never liked having to pretend to be someone I'm not. I am a woman who can cum when a man pinches my nipples or get wet when he looks at my breasts or crossed legs. I wish we could find a compromise to love each other and share my desire for more cock. If you want to watch or participate or make me your sex slave, I will do whatever you ask me to do."

I sat there taking this all in, shocked yet excited, and turned on with a raging hard-on that had been absent since watching the stranger with the big cock fuck my wife to tears.

Frank grunted to get our attention and spoke. "I think Mark, if you throw this opportunity away, you w0uld be foolish. Not only is she the sexiest woman I have ever met, but she is also kind, gentle, and loving in nonsexual matters. From the time I knew her, I dreamed of being between her thighs and watching her face turn into lust as I thrust deep into her juicy pussy.

Judy stood up, walked over to me, took my hand, and placed it on her burning hot pussy. She took my throbbing cock in her hand, straddled my lap, and slid my cock into her hot vagina until she grunted and shuttered as the tip bumped into her cervix. And with her beautiful naked body, she fucked me with abandon, my cock so deep in her that it seemed to be between her breasts. And when we climaxed together, the matter was settled. I had to give it a try. After all, great sex is rare.

12