All Comments on 'This is How We Change the World Ch. 01'

by AwkwardApple415

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
EarlyMorningLightEarlyMorningLight11 months ago

Argh. Now I’ve got to wait a week for more?

You two work so well together. I can see elements of both your voices here but they blend effortlessly, like two singers who know each other well doing close harmonies.

I’m looking forward to the osmosis between their intense inner lives, as bits of each filter into their shared bubble.

SWintersSWinters11 months ago

Hot, honest, painfully hopeful, and so beautifully written. It's 3:40 am because I could not stop reading once I had started, so I not so making good words drrrrrrrr

very glad to have found this extraordinary piece. It's doing good things for my heart.

Thanks for that.

BrokenSpokesBrokenSpokes11 months ago

I saw something online this week that said “I don’t wear pride items to tell you who is in my bed, I wear it so the gay or trans family across the street knows they are safe. So the couple in the restaurant knows they aren’t alone. So the boy who sees me noticing him looking at dresses knows I won’t judge. I wear pride because you make them hide.”

Here’s my Pride flag, Lyric. I wear it for you.

KitTricksTheDevilKitTricksTheDevil11 months ago

Well that was lovely.

Bleep735Bleep73511 months ago

I can’t wait to see where you take this story. I’m thoroughly enjoying it.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

This was very sweet. I'm excited to read more.

servemistservemist11 months ago

Such a good story. Something that I would not normally read. Being a gay man, I generally head directly to the gay bookshelf. The story started slow and it built rather nicely. I look forward to reading more.

NoLongerAnonNoLongerAnon11 months ago

A good start with some filthy sex. Following you to see where this goes. I confess to some curiosity about Maddy's throuple, but it looks like that is effectively over.

PartlyPartly11 months ago

Wonderful story , so far out of my wheelhouse but you reeled me right in. I care about those two. Well done

haltwhogoestherehaltwhogoesthere11 months ago

This was boundary moving, but fantastic!

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Interesting.

I got here on BrokenSpoke recommendation, and almost pulled out on the first page (talking about her cock).

But I continued.

And the characters are both great, and the situations very believable, the storyline good, and the issues regarding trans lives are something I never considered, and even the sex, when it came was arousing.

I think I have some thinking to do with myself, about my prejudices,

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Oh my god I'm so not impressed with Maddy. Yes, you forgot to offer rent. Guess what else babe?? YOU NEVER OFFERED TO LET LYRIC SLEEP IN HER OWN BED. "She has to walk through the bedroom to get to the bathroom" so maybe you should be the one sleeping on a weird little makeshift bed then!! She's so immature, I kinda get why Amy and Francois are icing her out.

Um anyway amazingly well written story, as you can tell I'm very invested in the world/characters!

Terraformer57Terraformer5710 months ago

Just delightful...and so atmospheric.

Just love your characters.

tremoniatremonia5 months ago

Most outstanding in my opinion was the fact that not every Trans woman wants to get rid of her balls and cock.......thank you for that.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAwkwardApple415@AwkwardApple415
This is a collaboration account for the stories coauthored by AwkwardMD and Omenainen. In addition to finishing our third major work, Epilogue, our next short story is live! Check out The Most Mysterious Song on Literotica!! To check out our individual stories go here Awkwa...