This is How We Change the World Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Because you're so lickable," Maddy said, biting her lip. "And it's got a kind of rhythm to it. I-sa-bell-a-lol-li-pop."

Lyric blushed harder, and said, "I like that more than I want to admit." Then her brain took a sharp left. She took a deep breath and said, "Both. Sweeter and naughtier. Office hot. School girl. All of that."

"So more of an omni-brand than any one specific thing."

Lyric sat up suddenly, feeling like she'd finally grasped the thing she'd been trying to wrap her head around earlier. "I want to do a lot of things," she said, "but, like, I think the thing I want to do most is normalize me. Us. Trans girls. Sexuality. And I'm a little worried that, like, wearing the breasts will make me into, like, some kind of unicorn, setting a standard no one can live up to, but I'm..." She faltered, as her train of thought slipped away into the fog.

Maddy sat cross-legged, and let her elbows rest on her knees.

"This is me," Lyric said, feeling the tears coming. Gesturing to herself. "This is me."

"Then that's you," Maddy said, simply. "That's the you that the world sees. Period. You want to do this, right?"

Lyric nodded emphatically, still shaking a little. "Yeah. I've... maybe always wanted to do this."

"Why Lyric Abernathy Sullivan—"

"That is not my name," she interjected, but Maddy rolled right over her.

"Do you have an exhibitionist streak in you?"

Lyric nodded, and her tongue moved faster than her brain. "The fantasy of, like, getting fucked in front of a window has... I've had more orgasms to that... to just that thought, than..."

Her eyes unfocused, and refused to refocus until she noticed Maddy squirming next to her on the bed. Then, suddenly, she became very aware that her hand had moved just a little, from laying on her thigh to gently cupping the base of her shaft. When she looked, Maddy took that as a cue, and grabbed more fully. When she writhed, Maddy went even further. She leaned forward, opened her mouth, and swallowed.

Lyric bit her lip and reached up to brush her fingers across the front of her shirt, where the nipple was. She didn't feel that, not with her skin anyway, but her brain fired off a phantom limb-esque charge that had her back arching. Maddy, who had been staring up at her, whimpered.

"I like the way you look at me," Lyric said, and it was just about the most honest thing she'd ever said in her life.

Maddy pulled back slowly, lips stretching outward just a little as she did. "And how do I look at you?"

Lyric answered without hesitating. "You see me. Like, you see me... and you still want me."

Madalyn made a face that wasn't quite confusion, and wasn't quite disbelief, and wasn't quite incredulity. She thought that Maddy was maybe waiting for a follow up, something that really clarified what Lyric was thinking or what she liked, but that was the most she could say on the subject. Lyric had, by design, been avoiding the attention of others for years, and while that had left her quite lonely it also kept her alive. Over time, she had graduated to a situation that was a little more stable, but her mindset hadn't changed. Not really.

Maddy moved in, slowly and then all at once, and was kissing her. Kissing her, and touching her. Touching her everywhere. Lyric was happily overwhelmed, nerves firing in every direction.

"If I can't use a strapon on you," Maddy said, huffing between kisses, "what can I use?"

"Dildo," Lyric said, pointing toward the closet. "Brown box. On the side."

Maddy drew back from the kiss, and just as Lyric thought she was about to get a moment's respite, Maddy leaned down and took her entire shaft into her mouth. Lyric's back arched, and she groaned, and her eyelids fluttered. Maddy's tongue was more gifted than she gave her credit for.

It was over too soon. If Maddy had deepthroated her for an hour straight, it would have been over too soon.

"What is this?" Maddy asked, in a strange, mellifluous voice.

Lyric was still writhing on the bed, trying to get her eyes to focus, and she gasped when she finally looked over.

"No," Lyric said. "Not that one. I'm-I'm not..."

"Yes, but what is it?"

"It's a Bad Dragon dildo," Lyric said, sheepishly.

Maddy held the hefty silicone toy in both hands, her eyes running over the twists and turns and veins and nubs, and said, "This goes inside of you?!"

Lyric blushed feverishly. "Theoretically. I've never really managed to stretch enough to fit more than a little of it." She sighed and stared at it. "I didn't know what my limit was when I bought it. Turns out, my limits are a lot more sane."

Maddy snickered and shook her head. "So, the fleshy one then?"

She rolled onto her tummy, smiled dreamily, and said, "Yes please." Everything had fully kicked in, and she was warm, and she was happy, and she wasn't alone. It was a good feeling only improved by the unmistakable squirt sound of her little lube bottle. When she felt the bed flex, as Maddy got back on with her, she pushed back so that she was on her knees, with her front down on the bed, and looked back over her shoulder.

Maddy had her phone out in one hand while she held the toy in the other, and Lyric felt such a surge. A trembling surge inside of her. Maddy wanted to film her. Maddy wanted to film her bottoming. Lyric couldn't help whimpering.

"Okay," Maddy said, setting the phone down for a second. She one hand on the swell of Lyric's hip while the other lined up the toy. "Once I get this..."

Lyric felt her pushing, felt the toy slick with lube, and leaned into it. Pushed back. Her ring was tight. It had been months since she'd had anything even half this size inside of her. She bit her lip, squeezed her eyes shut, and tried to use her knees to wedge her hips apart. She wanted it inside of her. She wanted to take it, and take it well, and take it prettily, and make Madalyn swoon so hard she fainted and orgasmed at the same time. And maybe squirted as well, just for good measure, since that was a thing Maddy sometimes did.

Just when she was sure that it had been too long, and she'd tightened up just a little too much, and that she was going to cry if Maddy pushed any harder, her ring gave in. The toy sank into her, little by little, and pushed a groan out the other end of her. She turned her head the little bit she could, and could just make out Maddy in the corner of her eye.

She was keeping a good rhythm, which was enough to make Lyric's head spin, but she was also trying to hold the camera out to the side. Getting a profile shot of the action with one hand without really being able to see. It wasn't going to be a good angle, and Lyric knew it, but she couldn't quite get her lungs to use air for speaking. Instead she grunted, and reached back to touch herself. When she grabbed her cock, she was a little softer than she had been, which was no real barrier, and pushed it back. Cock and balls angled behind her thighs.

Maddy's eyes went wide, and the camera disappeared from where Lyric could see it. There was no room in her head for hope. She squeezed, and she stroked, and she performed. Keeping it back behind her thighs, where there was visibility. Her cock was softening even a little more, which just made it stretchier for her purposes, and she went after it. When her arm started to get tired, because the angle was terrible, she tried to switch arms, but Maddy beat her to it somehow. She felt Maddy's mouth.

Her knees spread wider, and Maddy sucked her in. Maddy had somehow gotten onto her back, underneath Lyric, without her noticing, but Lyric's mind was gone. There was a toy in her ass, and a mouth on her cock, and nothing she could do with her hips seemed to line up with either one.

It didn't matter. She started moaning, and pressed down onto Maddy's face. Her balls were resting on Maddy's chin, and Maddy's chin was moving.

Swallowing, her animal brain said. She felt like she was exploding.

The toy exited her with a wet pop, and she slumped away onto the bed. Her legs wanted to be together, knees pressed, and she inchworm-ed across the top of the bed in her euphoria.

"Ohh, that's not a good angle of me," Maddy said, laughing. She was still on her back, now with her phone held above her. "You look fucking incredible when I can keep you in frame for more than a second or two. ... Jesus, that's hard to watch. It's so wobbly."

"I usually get a little softer when bottoming," Lyric said, slurring her words slightly.

Maddy laughed. "Not you. You're gorgeous. I meant my camera work." Then she rolled over, onto her front and army crawled toward Lyric while she said, "That was incredible. You were incredible. I didn't really capture it, but... holy crap. Babe."

Lyric smiled, and beamed, and fell into bliss. "You called me babe."

Maddy just looked at her.

"I like babe."

Maddy just looked at her.

"What?" she said, blushing amidst a swell of self-consciousness.

"Babe," Maddy said, softly. She turned the phone around to show Lyric. The angle was bad, badly capturing up the length of Maddy's torso while she worked the toy in and out and stretched her neck, like a baby bird, to swallow Lyric's bouncing shaft. "It's hot. It's shit, but it's hot. Your ass is so cute, and the little..." She turned the camera, backed up the footage, and pointed. "That little spot right there, where your cheeks come together, and right there is the base of your cock? That's just..."

Lyric leaned in closer and stared.

"Lemme ask you something," Maddy said, rolling onto her back and staring up at her phone again, leaving Lyric to stare at the side of her face. "Hypothetically, okay? Hypothetically. Would you... Ah. Okay, this is a question that goes in a lot of directions, so... you know, think about it. I'm looking at this, and I'm thinking, gosh, it would be so much easier to shoot footage if I wasn't also in it. But I kinda like the idea of being in it sometimes, so... so on the one hand I'm thinking about how you set a phone like this up, what's it— a tripod! Or something, and on the other hand I'm thinking about, like, would you want someone else in here? Like a man? Other men? Other women?"

"It's really kicked in for you," Lyric said, giggling. "That was, like, one sentence that took two minutes to say."

Maddy laughed and shook her head. "So, like, what's your type? Would you want me to film you with other people, because I'd definitely be into that."

Lyric shifted onto her side, drew her legs up to her chest, and tucked her nose between her knees.

"I mean, let me just put it out there that I know people. Me and..." She drifted off for a second. "We've had some phases where we were swinging. I know people who would be into this. Into you. In fact, right off the top of my head, I can think of... I mean, he would love to bend you over something. Shit, he might bend me over something too, while he's at it."

"I'm hungry now," Lyric said. "Do we have something to eat?"

"I stocked up yesterday," Maddy said. She grabbed the toy and went into the bathroom. The water was running when Lyric drifted, happily, out into the kitchen. "I got some brownie mix if you want that, and I got chips if you're feeling salty."

Lyric got onto the couch, and instead of reaching for her laptop to put something spicy on, she reached for the remote. "Would you just be up for watching something funny for a bit?"

Maddy came out into the kitchen, bare feet on the linoleum, and seemed surprised when Lyric looked back at her. "Sure! Do you want me to start the brownies?"

"I'll do it in a minute," Lyric said, as she patted the couch. "Come lay with me."

When she came around, Maddy had a strange smile. Very asymmetrical. She was still naked, but Lyric was becoming more used to her shape. It was less shocking to see the other woman walking around unclothed. More natural. She grabbed her heavy blanket off the back of the couch, slung it out in front of them, and pulled it in tight around her when Maddy sat down next to her. After a minute of gently posturing and positioning, they settled into a lovely little lean that had their legs partially intertwined.

Maddy was warm. The blanket kept them warm. Lyric did, as promised, get up once they'd put on an episode of Mystery Science Theater 3000. They laughed, and they cuddled. There was some light touching, but it seemed like Maddy caught on to her shift in speed. Lyric was... less desperate, or at least that was how her brain interpreted her feelings.

It felt good. It felt like they were alone on an island. She felt safe with Maddy. About as safe as she ever felt, anyway, which, she thought, was probably less than what most people felt.

"So lemme ask you something," Maddy said. "Let's say we make something. We have video number one. It's done, and you're happy with it. What do we do with it?"

Lyric purred and tilted her head over until it was resting on Maddy's shoulder. "Well," he said, after letting her brain toss the idea around for a moment. "There are some sites where you can upload a video for sale. Set a price. Website takes a small hosting percentage, I think. Or, there are some other sites where people pay a monthly fee, like a subscription, and users get access to whatever catalog we have set up. Over time, the catalog gets bigger with, an upload here and an upload there, it all kinda adds up."

"Pay per view or subscription," Maddy said.

"I would probably want to do both," Lyric said, tapping into a thought process she'd been kicking around for a while. "Different sites restrict some kinds of content, and have different rules, and any of those could change without notice, so I might just get screwed one day because a platform got enough badgering from evangelical prudes."

"Diversification," Maddy said, nodding.

"And then... and then I'd have to use Twitter, probably, to advertise. Or whatever comes after Twitter. Mastodon, maybe. Or both. Little clips of video, or still frames. I've seen enough other girls doing that sorta thing that I think I could mimic it for a while until we understood all the little nuances."

"And how would you want to sell them?" Maddy made a noise in her throat. "No, that's not what I meant. How... Brand. Yeah. How would you want to frame all of that? Like, what are you going for? Sweet? Girl next door? Down to fuck?"

Lyric was quiet for a moment. "The subscription model. That usually involves contact, you know? Join here to message me directly. Some of the appeal is, like, access."

"Ooooooh," Maddy said, voice rising in surprise.

"So, like, down to fuck would probably attract some people who would want to know where I am, visit, take me on a date."

"You can do that?"

"Whether or not I could, some people would join thinking that was a possibility. Or could figure it out, given time. Wear me down with polite offers." Lyric curled in closer. "I think I'd maybe want to steer clear of that. I think I want... I think I want to be creative. Do different things. I don't know what, but..."

"Like costumes?"

"Maybe. And I definitely am not sure that I want to show my face."

Maddy nodded, red hair bouncing. "We used to have these, like, domino masks. Just covers part of the nose and around the eyes. You'd be surprised how hard it is to get a grasp on what someone's face is like when you interrupt it a little."

"Maybe make some kind of, like, internally consistent cinematic universe of my own. I have a lot of ideas."

"I'd like to help with that."

Lyric didn't answer her. She let her proximity do the answering. She cuddled closer, and Maddy moved closer, and they were quiet for a while. Watching. Not saying very much except to laugh, or expand on jokes. After the episode was over, Lyric let Netflix pick something else for them, and the two of them just started talking.

Nonsense. Politics. Gossip at work. They laughed a lot. Maddy was easy to talk to, and had a lot more to say than Lyric would have ever guessed. Maddy's political opinions were a bit raw, a bit less thought out than Lyric's. There were some underlying elements to her thoughts that she'd never interrogated, things Lyric had had to assess for her own mental and physical well being, but the whole thing went really well. Maddy had a very kind soul, and seemed open to some of the more radical things Lyric stood for.

In the early hours of the morning, what would have counted as an afternoon for most, Maddy leaned over and kissed her. It was a different sort of kiss: a prelude to more. Different. Intimate. They touched each other, and breathed the same air. They made love on the couch. It was the first time they'd made love, and not just fucked, or masturbated together, or masturbated each other, or gotten off together.

This was lovemaking. It was slow, and it was intense. Lyric felt like the redhead could see through her, and it was as scary as it was exhilarating. Maddy climbed on top of Lyric, and Lyric did not last long inside of her. Within a few minutes, though, Lyric was ready to go again, and this time she lasted until Maddy finished. They kissed so much.

Lyric almost said it, right at the end. She felt it, but she was nervous about appearing too eager. She was nervous about being younger, and less experienced. She didn't want to act like a child, and say it too soon. Have it mean less than it should have, because it felt like when she said it, it would be a thing. It would be a moment. It should carry weight.

She didn't know when the right moment would arrive, but she felt like Maddy would know when the right moment came. When Maddy said it she'd repeat it. Eagerly. When Maddy said it, Lyric would know that she wasn't alone with that feeling. When Maddy said it, it wouldn't be one sided.

She would wait.

***

11 Feb 2023

Maddy cursed, heavily, and then again, under her breath, when she heard Lyric calling from the bedroom.

"Nothing, didn't mean to wake you up," she called back.

"What time is it? Were you shouting?"

"Yeah, but, nothing, sorry I woke you."

Lyric's voice was on the other side of the door now. "Are you alright?"

"Yeah, yeah. I just... I'll tell you in a sec. Or, actually, can you be a doll and bring me a pair of panties?"

A moment later, Lyric opened the door tentatively and came in with a pair of Maddy's panties, with a quizzical look on her face. Maddy reached to take them, sitting on the toilet, and slipped them around her ankles. "Thanks."

Lyric hovered. Maddy sighed, stuffing the crotch with a wad of toilet paper, wiped and stood up, pulling the panties up.

"Ohh," Lyric said.

"Yeah," Maddy said. "You don't happen to have pads, do you? It's a few days early. I knew I was out but I'd planned on getting some on the grocery run today."

"I don't, no. Do you want me to go get some?"

Maddy cocked her head as she flushed. "Why, that would be lovely. Would you?"

"Yeah, yeah. Just let me get dressed."

"Well you can drink coffee first, you know. I can manage with toilet paper for a bit. But yeah, it would be lovely not to leave the house without one."

Lyric hurried to the kitchen. Maddy smiled, washed her hands and followed after. She cursed again, when she spotted the bloody smudge on her side of the bed.

"Fuck! I've messed the bed."

"You have?" Lyric peeked from the kitchen.

"Yeah... okay, I'll just soak these a bit. I don't think the covers are... oh fuck, they are. I'm sorry."

"It's okay. Don't worry about it."

"Mm-hm," Maddy said as she pulled the sheet off and took it to the bathroom to wash the blood away with cold water. "I'm still embarrassed."

"But it's nothing to be embarrassed about!"

"Yeah, but... I had... ah, just let me have some coffee, alright?"