This Is My Ass Now Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Awww, can you not get your tongue up my ass? Mmmmmmm, maybe that's because unlike you and my other bitches I'm not a shameless anal whore!" AJ moaned with a wicked chuckle, before adding gleefully, "Nooooooo ooooooooooh, I'm not! Ohhhhhhhh, but if you want to get your tongue up a butt, that can be arranged. Oh yeah, just go back to my precious Kaitlyn. Seriously, go back to Kaitlyn right now and stick your tongue so far up her big fat ass that you'll be able to taste what she had for breakfast! Mmmmmm yeahhhhhhh, I want you to go back and forth between me, Beth and Kaitlyn until I tell you otherwise. Mmmmmmm yessssssssss, rim us all you butt munching whore! Oh yes, rim us good!"

Doing as she was told Paige reluctantly pulled her face out of AJ's cute little booty and crawled back over until she was behind Kaitlyn again, wasting no time in shoving her tongue straight into her slutty little bitch hole. Unlike with AJ that tongue went deep. Oh yes, Paige didn't reach Kaitlyn's stomach, but she got pretty far up there.

More than enough to have Kaitlyn moaning happily for her, Beth doing the same thing a few minutes later when Paige switched to her. She then went back and forth between them, of course spending the majority of the time on AJ's cute little arse hole, especially as the Dom clearly got closer and closer to cumming.

AJ was actually glad whenever Paige went over to one of her other bitches for that very reason. Oh yes, she was already incredibly close to cumming just from Kaitlyn's well-trained tongue brushing her clit a few times with every other lick. Admittedly that, and Paige regularly tossing her salad. And doing the same to Beth and Kaitlyn.

Hell, just the sight of the once mighty Beth Phoenix kneeling before her was still incredible turn on for AJ, even though all these years later, as she could just about remember when Beth had been the Alpha female of the WWE, and AJ had been her plaything. In fact, just for that moment, AJ swore she could taste Beth's pussy on her tongue. Or was that her ass? Both? Whatever the case, she could definitely feel her ass being stretched by The Glamazon.

Those fleeting thoughts of submission were thankfully replaced when Paige started tonguing her ass hole again, allowing AJ to refocus on that, and more importantly the thing she loved most from this wonderful experience. That being her far stronger girlfriend on her knees and looking up with pure submission at her as she licked her pussy.

The love of her life. Her precious Kaitlyn, slowly pushing AJ closer and closer to orgasm until she could no longer resist it. Because if she did, it probably wouldn't sound like an order, and more like begging, which would have been fine if it had just been the two of them, but it was a bad example to set for Paige after AJ was so close to breaking her completely.

"Fuck me! Fuck me and make me cum you little sluts!" AJ threw her head back and moaned loudly, "Ooooooooh fuck me, mmmmmmmm yessssssssss, fuck me with your little dyke tongue! Ass fuck me Paige, ohhhhhhhh, if you can. I know I'm not as big a anal whore as you, mmmmmmm, you, Beth and Kaitlyn, ooooooooh, but I want your tongue up my shit hole, so just find a way. Oh fuck! Yeahhhhhhhhhh, I want both of you to tongue fuck me! That means you Kaitlyn, ooooooooh yeahhhhhhhh, mmmmmmm fuckkkkkkkkkk, oh baby, that mean shoving your tongue as deep into my cunt as you can, ohhhhhhhh fuckkkkkkkkk, like the little lezzie bitch you are! Oh yes, fuck me you bitches, tongue fuck me, oooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhh yeahhhhhhhhhhh, aaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh fuckkkkkkkkkkkk!"

Of course AJ waited until Paige was eating her ass again to say these things, meaning that she gradually grabbed onto her head and shoved her face deep in between her cheeks, letting her know she wasn't going anywhere. Not until she made her cum. And it was the same thing for Kaitlyn.

Oh yes, AJ had been stroking her wife's long hair for quite a while now, but at that moment she was taking a firm grip of it and shoving Kaitlyn's face deep into her cunt. Which in turn made the two little sluts cry out in delight, and then give her what she wanted. The difference being of course that Kaitlyn teased her entrance a little first, while Paige went all in on tongue fucking her ass.

While predictably Paige didn't get very far, Kaitlyn was very successful, first at teasing AJ, then shoving her tongue as deep inside her pussy as it would go. Which normally would be enough to make her cum, but again she was trying to set a good example for Paige. So she held back for a few long seconds, allowing both herself and Kaitlyn to savour the feeling of that tongue inside her, her wife helping with that by keeping still for most of that time.

Of course, when that tongue started sliding in and out of her AJ was pushed over the edge of the kind of incredibly satisfying climax she could only have when the love of her life was involved with the equation. Then as usual her wonderful Kaitlyn made her cum over and over again, proving just what a great wife she was.

Kaitlyn's heart fluttered as she realised that was what she was doing, as it was what she lived for. Oh yes, the former wrestler simply known as Kaitlyn lived to please her secret wife, and there could be no better way of doing that than making her cum. Maybe especially this way. Well, they might both prefer the mutual orgasms that came with AJ destroying Kaitlyn's fat ass with a strap-on cock, but they both knew this was causing AJ more physical pleasure.

Besides, Kaitlyn was pretty close to cumming now too. Hell, all she'd have to do was reach down and rub herself, and she would cum just from making AJ cum. However, she hadn't been given permission for that, and it was her wife's pleasure which mattered, not her own, so she chose to focus on that.

That was pretty easy considering AJ was cumming in her mouth. Hell, even while she had been busy daydreaming her body had gone into autopilot, swallowing practically every drop of that first climax, and then shoving her tongue back inside the smaller girl's cunt so she could tongue fuck her to another orgasm. She refocused during the second orgasm, eagerly savouring that precious liquid as she tried to swallow every drop of that too.

Unfortunately she wasn't so lucky, which became a recurring theme for the next few minutes, although thankfully she was still able to get that heavenly liquid covering her face, marking her as what she was, a pussy slut, and more importantly, AJ's bitch. At least some of which would remain on her face for the rest of the night, the thought making Kaitlyn smile dreamily.

Naturally AJ was only satisfied with letting her do all the work for a short period of time. Oh yes, it was not long before she started grinding her cunt into Kaitlyn's face, in between grinding her ass against Paige's face, or pushing those faces as deep into her holes as she could, suffocating them to the point that their whole world became pure AJ Lee.

Which was heaven as far as Kaitlyn was concerned, as Paige wasn't there yet Kaitlyn was sure she soon would be. Especially considering what this tiny terror had planned next, which probably just made AJ cum harder and more frequently, which was a heaven Kaitlyn wished could last forever.

Sadly it had to come to an end, although when it did Kaitlyn quickly found herself rewarded. Even by some fresh air for a few long seconds. More importantly she was then rewarded with AJ's lips and tongue, which practically attacked her own, in what seem more like a fight than a kiss, but whatever it was Kaitlyn eagerly submitted to it, allowing her lover to taste herself.

AJ then repeated this process with Paige, before pushing the heads of Kaitlyn and Paige together so they could kiss. Admittedly the second kiss wasn't quite as enjoyable, but both bottoms responded to it as best they could, searching for any remaining juice they could get from each other, both eager to see what AJ would do with them next. And of course, they weren't waiting long.

"Paige. Oh Paige. Look at me!" AJ called out gently at first, then snapped, and then giggled as Paige looked up at her, and then down nervously at the huge cock which was now strapped around AJ's waist, the tiny diva just continuing to stroke lube into it for a few long seconds, before finally ordering, "Bend over! Mmmmmmm yeahhhhhhhh, bend over in the centre of the bed. I feel like another piece of your arse."

At the end there AJ used a mocking English accent, but all Paige could do was blush, lower her head and do as she was told, while mumbling, "Yes AJ."

"Good bitch." AJ grinned, kneeling down behind her prey, "Mmmmmmmm, That's what I like to see, Your sweet English ass ready for me to fuck. Ooooooooooh, and tonight we're all getting a piece of it. Oh yeah, get some cocks my sweet wife and maid. Help me really break this bitch in."

"Yes AJ." Kaitlyn replied and obeyed quickly.

"Yes AJ." Beth replied and obeyed right after her.

AJ took a moment to admire the sight of Paige's hot little dyke ass being presented to her, then she leaned forward, grabbed the little handle of Paige's butt-plug and started slowly pulling it out of her bitch's ass hole. Once that cute little anal ring was stretching for the widest part of the sex toy AJ pushed it back in all the way and then repeated the process, thrusting the butt-plug in and out to help loosen Paige up for what was about to happen to her.

She also twisted the plug around inside Paige's butt, and pulled it up and down and side to side, all of which made her anal whore gasp and moan in pure pleasure, which was a very positive sign for all involved.

After a few minutes of that AJ pulled the butt-plug out of Paige's ass completely and after taking a few seconds to admire just how wide Paige's back hole was gaping already she ordered, "Okay bitch, now lower your slutty little ass down on my dick. No! Not like that. Mmmmmmmm, I want you to turn around and look me in the eye as you stuff your dyke butt full of my big dildo."

Letting out the most adorable whimper Paige slowly turned herself around and then crawled up AJ's body a little so she could properly line herself up with the smaller diva's weapon of ass destruction. Paige then closed her eyes and let out another adorable whimper, but before AJ could scold her Paige opened them again and a determined look crossed her face, making AJ wonder if the Diva's Champion was going to do something stupid.

But no, Paige just took a deep breath and lowered herself downwards, causing the head of the strap-on to slide easily into her gaping ass hole. And also, AJ to chuckle evilly in triumph. Especially as thanks to the relentless butt fuckings AJ had been giving Paige over the past few weeks the pale girl cried out in pure pleasure as she was anally penetrated.

It was the same story as her cock hungry ass hole quickly swallowed the full length of strap-on, Paige slowly but steadily lowering herself until she was sitting on AJ's lap with 10 inches of rubber stuffed up her rectum. She then immediately started riding AJ's dick with her slutty little ass hole while still crying out in pleasure. And the best part?

Paige had obediently looked AJ in the eye the entire time, AJ revelling in the utter and complete humiliation she saw in those eyes. It was also on her face, but AJ didn't like to spend too much time away from Paige's eyes just in case the other girl got it into her head it was okay to look away without permission.

In many ways it was a pity, because AJ loved studying other women's bodies while they were having sex, especially in this position. True, Paige's tits weren't nearly as big and bouncy as those belonging to Beth and her beloved Kaitlyn, but she still had a good rack AJ could just about see was bouncing nicely along with Paige's thrusts.

And she was pretty sure Paige's pussy was dripping wet, even though she couldn't see it at all. And she didn't mind the sight of another woman bouncing on her lap, or her other bitches watching in delight. No, she was perfectly happy with just staring into Paige's eyes. At least until it sounded like Paige was enjoying this ever little too much.

At which point AJ ordered, "Okay, that's enough. Get off my dick and onto Beth's. Oh yeah, I want to make sure my favourite bitches get a chance to savour your hot ass. Especially Beth, because it's been years since she fucked some ass. Given she's been too busy being my big, muscular anal whore, that is."

Beth blushed a little, but she wasn't ashamed of that fact. If anything she was proud of herself for embracing her inner bottom so completely and sexually pleasing AJ, and whoever else AJ wanted, with her big fat ass.

While it was normally the super submissive Kaitlyn who was assisting AJ with DP and double ass stuffings part of Beth was looking forward to this, even if like in the past she wouldn't technically be in control as she was just laying on her back while Paige rode her. Not that Paige was in control. Oh no, AJ was the puppet-master here, a fact she made crystal clear the moment when Paige hesitated to obey her latest command.

"I said, move your ass bitch!" AJ growled angrily, smacking Paige's ass hard enough to make the other brunette crying out, "Don't make me ask you again, or I'll tie you up and make you watch as I ass fuck Beth and Kaitlyn for the rest of the night, and don't touch you, or allow you to touch yourself, until tomorrow night."

The Glamazon very much liked that idea but Paige clearly didn't, the formerly dominant woman quickly pulling herself off AJ's dick, crawling over to Beth and then quickly dropped her butt down on the blonde's dick.

That last part was almost literally, Paige barely taking the time to grab the dildo and push it into her own ass hole before slamming herself downwards, the now loosened bottom of the pure bottom quickly swallowing every single inch of Beth's strap-on before Paige began to bounce up and down again, the whole time gasping, moaning and crying out like the depraved little ass whore that AJ Lee had turned her into. Beth could relate.

It felt like a lifetime ago now, but really it was only a few years ago that Beth would have laughed if anyone had told her that she would be jealous of another girl anally riding a dildo strapped to her waist. That she would have anally rode dildos strapped around the waist of just about every WWE diva in history.

That and that the diva she anally rode the most would be by far little AJ Lee, who would replace her as the Alpha female of the WWE and turn Beth into nothing but her ass whore. Then if it was a woman she would probably brutally spanked them, and then sodomised them until their ass hole was completely destroyed. But that was exactly what happened.

Beth had been completely broken. Broken by tiny little AJ Lee. So much so that it actually felt unnatural being the one wearing a dick while another woman rode it.

She even found it comforting that while she was in a position which had once meant total dominance for her she was still very much being controlled by Mistress AJ, the wonderful little woman who had so effortlessly enslaved her watching intently while her little puppets did as they were told. Looking over at the tiny brunette Beth smiled dreamily at her. AJ ignored her, or perhaps didn't even notice, as she was too busy watching Paige, and of course, giving her encouragement.

"That's it bitch, ride that dick with your slutty little ass hole!" AJ ordered gleefully, "Mmmmmmm yeah, ride that dick with your slutty little dyke ass hole. Take it right up the ass like the bitch you are! Mmmmmmm, thought you were going to do this to me, didn't you? You were going to be a big bad top, and make me your bitch? Well look at you now Paige! Look at what's become of the anti-diva! Mmmmmmm yeah, same thing as Beth. Yeahhhhhhh, you and Beth thought that you were so tough, but look at you both now! Just a couple of anal whores in my collection. All your muscles, height and strength couldn't save you, all your training doesn't mean shit, and even despite all those ass holes you destroyed you're both just my anal loving dyke bitches! Mmmmmmm yeahhhhhhh, you can learn something from Beth, Paige. Or Kaitlyn. Mmmmmmm, she was submissive to me right from the start. Ohhhhhhhhh yeahhhhhhhh, how about you give Kaitlyn some of that hot English ass? And no, that wasn't a suggestion, that was an order to move your ass, bitch!"

Kaitlyn watched as AJ emphasised her final words by sitting up, reaching across and slapping Paige's ass as hard as she could, causing the poor pale girl to cry out loudly in pain before she scrambled to do as she was told, crawling over AJ's body to get to Kaitlyn on the other side of her and then stuffing her slutty lesbo booty full of dick even faster than with AJ or even Beth.

Again Paige only cried out in pleasure because of this, her now extremely well loosened back passage greedily swallowing the full length of AJ's cock before Paige began shamelessly riding it with her ass hole like the anal loving little bitch she had become.

The expression on her face as Paige did this reminded Kaitlyn of her own whenever she was lucky enough to be in this position. Or the many other WWE divas when they were getting ass fucked, especially by the total stud known as AJ Lee. God, Kaitlyn still couldn't believe she was so lucky as to have found such a natural butt buster who was addicted to fucking her as she was addicted to having her ass fucked.

Of course AJ was one of the main reasons why her ass was so slutty. Beth too, but to a lesser extent, because while Beth Phoenix had taken her anal cherry and instantly made her love butt sex, she became completely addicted to it as soon as her little AJ started pounding her big booty on pretty much a daily basis.

As Kaitlyn thought about her butt pounding stud of a girlfriend she slowly turned to look at her with a lovesick expression on her face. If it was just the two of them, or even the two of them and Beth, Kaitlyn had no doubt that AJ would have smiled back and they would have stared into each other's eyes lovingly and exchanged some passionate words. Most likely one and then the other.

However right now AJ was completely focused on breaking her rival completely, which Kaitlyn not only understood but found incredibly erotic. Almost as much as the sight she turned back to, namely the one of the first ever NXT Women's Champion and Alpha female of NXT anally riding her.

While Kaitlyn had been distracted by thoughts of AJ, and her girlfriend's beautiful face, Paige had been picking up the pace, assumedly under AJ's orders. If they weren't AJ was doing nothing to stop Paige from sodomising herself to climax, something which it looked like it was minutes away from as Paige slammed herself up and down so hard and fast that it was like she was literally trying to ruin her rectum.

Towards the end she had a blissful smile of triumph, no doubt assuming she would be allowed to cum now. Which made Kaitlyn smile. Paige should know better by now. Oh well, perhaps one day she would learn, like Beth had, that AJ wouldn't allow such relief until you were desperate for it.

"Stop!" AJ yelled loudly and suddenly, bringing her previous dirty talk to an end. To her delight Paige immediately stopped and whimpered pathetically, prompting her to grin happily, "Good, you're learning. Mmmmmm, I'll train you to be the perfect anal slut yet. For now, come back here and sit on this big dick of mine. Mmmmmmm, I'm jonesing for some more bitch ass."

Paige then obeyed with nothing more than a whimper, the former champion having long given up on keeping any little shred of dignity as all that mattered in that moment was pleasure. The pleasure of getting her arse stuffed with big, thick dildo, the wonderful feeling of being totally dominated, and most of all the pure ecstasy she would receive assuming she was permitted to cum.