This Is My Ass Now Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Oh, and of course, pleasing her top. Oh God, she wanted to please little AJ Lee. The woman responsible for this. Responsible for her love of being humiliated. Even the humiliation of being denied orgasm over and over again drove Paige crazy, the once proud woman reduced to a shameless anal whore as she sodomised herself on those big strap-on dildos.

There had been barely any pain when she had first skewered herself on AJ's dick, and whatever discomfort was overwhelmed by pleasure, but by the time Paige was sliding AJ's strap-on into her shit hole for a second time all she felt was pleasure. Wicked, wonderful pleasure.

Pleasure which made up for the humiliation of degrading herself in such a way, and pleasure which only seemed to grow when she started bouncing her butt hole up and down the shaft stretching it obscenely wide, Paige momentarily closing her eyes so she could savour that amazing feeling. Then she opened them again and cried out loudly as she received a hard slap to her behind.

"Naughty bitch." AJ giggled, "Have you already forgotten what I want? Ohhhhhhhh, well if I have to remind you, so be it. I want to see the look in your eyes while you take it up the ass for me, like a little bitch, as my favourite bitches. Not including you, of course. Oooooooh yeah Paige, but I can tell after this you're going to be one of my favourite bitches for a very long time to come."

Those words should have horrified Paige. And in a way they did, just not simply in the being enraged way. No, she was horrified because she found the idea flattering, and even wanted it to happen. To not just be one of AJ's many bitches but actually become one of her favourites.

To throw on a little maid uniform and assist Beth with the housework, keeping AJ's home clean and tidy and then providing her owner a butt to fuck whenever she wanted it. Or maybe throw on a dog collar, and literally become her pet. Her bitch! Oh yes, in that moment, Paige wanted nothing more than to be AJ's personal fuck toy. Or at least more than she already was, which at this point was really saying something.

Most of all, Paige just wanted to cum, but time and time again AJ denied her. At first it was making her switch dildos of her own accord, then after a few more swaps AJ roughly grabbed her by the hips, pulled her off her cock and literally past her to Kaitlyn, who grabbed her in the same place and guided her down her dick, which was easy enough, given how loose and open Paige's slutty little bum hole now was.

This process was then repeated over and over AJ, Beth and Kaitlyn passing her back and forth like a piece of meat, AJ directing traffic the entire time, saying the most humiliating things possible to her until Paige couldn't take it anymore.

"Please make me cum!" Paige yelled weakly, then whimpered, "I need to cum. Please AJ, just let me cum. I'll do anything."

Jumping on this AJ grinned, "Will you let me butt fuck you in front of Emma?"

"No! Please, anything but that." Paige whimpered, coming to a stop on AJ's lap.

"I don't want anything else from you." AJ said coldly.

There was a long pause and then Paige offered, "I'll let you arse fuck me in front of everybody but Emma."

"No." AJ pushed, "If you want to cum with my dick in your ass ever again, agreed to take it up the butt in front of both the NXT AND WWE women's locker rooms combined and finally let me have a piece of that sweet little Aussie ass. Oooooooooh yeahhhhhh Paige, you're going to let me ass fuck your girlfriend in front of you and everyone else, and then I'll have your ass for desert, after I'm done gaping your bitch's bitch hole! Or maybe I'll butt fuck you first and save Emma's ass for desert? I haven't decided yet. Either way both your asses will be mine. Or you can just walk now. Go on, get dressed and go. I won't chase you. You can go back to pretending you're a top if you want, or you can stay and embrace the bottom you were always meant to be by giving up your prized possessions to me, namely Emma's ass hole and your own. So, what's it going to be Paige?"

There was another long pause, although nowhere near as long as AJ was expecting, and then Paige whimpered, "Okay."

"Okay what?" AJ pushed with a wicked grin.

"Okay... I'll be your bitch." Paige whimpered, the words barely audible.

AJ pretended to think about it for a couple of long seconds, before announcing, "Not good enough. Go ride Kaitlyn's dick."

"But-" Paige began.

"Now!" AJ snapped, slapping Paige's butt as hard as she could.

AJ then had to force herself not to grin at the sound of the slap, or the feeling of Paige's well rounded rump jiggling from the force of the impact, so she could remain stern as she stared Paige down, who inevitably whimpered, lowered her head and did as she was told.

sOnly this time after Paige lifted herself off of AJ's strap-on AJ immediately got up, partly so she could get a better look of Paige impaling herself on Kaitlyn's dildo, and partly for a more sinister reason. She briefly thought about that as Paige reached back to spread her cheeks as she lowered herself downwards, the dildo sliding easily back into her loosened hole with AJ being allowed a perfect view of that penetration.

For the next few minutes AJ practically drooled as Paige slowly took inch after inch of cock up her butt and then started bouncing up and down, initially continuing to spread her cheeks and give AJ a wonderful view of that ass hole sliding up and down her wife's dick. Then Paige let go of her cheeks and increase the pace, making those juicy cheeks jiggle hypnotically.

It was almost as intoxicating as the moans of pleasure coming from both Paige and Kaitlyn, both bottom shameless in their lust for this perverted act. And it was about to get even more perverted, AJ thought with a wicked grin, as she placed one hand firmly down on Paige's back, making her stop her bouncing so she could line up her strap-on cock with Paige's already cock filled ass hole.

"Wha, what are you doing?" Paige exclaimed, turning her head back to look at AJ, her eyes widening in fright.

"What does it look like I'm doing?" AJ grinned evilly.

"No, please... not that. Anything but that." Paige whimpered, "My poor little arse hole can't take that kind of abuse."

"Oh really? I heard Bayley said something similar when you took her double anal cherry." AJ pointed out.

"That was different." Paige tried to protest.

"How so?" AJ smirked, confident she already knew the answer.

"She... she was a bitch." Paige whimpered in defeat, knowing what the response would be.

"And now, so are you." AJ grinned, smacking Paige's ass, "So shut up and take it like the bitch you are."

There was another long pause and then Paige whimpered and lowered her head in submission, just like AJ new she ultimately would. Grinning with triumph AJ slid the tip of her strap-on around Paige's already widely stretched shit hole, cruelly teasing her new bitch for almost a full minute before finally pushing forward and stretching that hole even further.

She made sure to go slowly, partly for Paige's benefit, but mostly just for her own sadistic glee. Of course it wasn't that long before that hole stretched wide enough for the head of her cock to slide inside Paige's butt alongside Kaitlyn's cock, causing both AJ and Paige to let out a cry, one of pure pleasure and one of pure pain.

"Well, there goes your double anal cherry, bitch." AJ giggled, "I told you your little ass hole could take it. Mmmmmmm, now to stuff the rest up your shit pipe!"

That announcement caused Paige to whimper pathetically, but before she had a chance to complain AJ pushed forwards, sliding another few inches into her rival's rectum and making her cry out again. AJ then stopped and gave Paige a little break before repeating the process, just like she did when taking regular anal cherries. And AJ had taken a lot of them.

In fact ever since becoming the Alpha female AJ had gone out of her way to butt fuck as many women as she could. She'd even sodomised a few celebrities, although most female celebrities who showed up in the WWE were already massive anal whores, like that Maria chick from Extra. But double anal cherries, oh AJ had taken quite a few of them, most notably Beth's double anal cherry, and this was almost as enjoyable as that. Although it seemed Paige would disagree.

Paige whimpered, squirmed and cried as her arse was ripped apart like never before. She couldn't believe this was happening to her. As if it wasn't bad enough being so addicted to getting her arse fucked that she wanted to be someone's bitch, now she was getting double butt fucked.

At least a lot of WWE divas had recovered from being ass fucked, but once a second cock slid into your bum that was it. Game over! Paige was officially an anal loving bitch, and she didn't see how she could ever recover from this humiliation. The worst part of it was of course that a sadistic part of her was enjoying it, no matter how much the unnatural stretching hurt.

Part of it was getting a taste of her own medicine. After all she had inflicted this on other divas, like poor little Bayley who was so innocent before she became Paige's anal slut. But mostly it was that she was being so thoroughly humiliated and degraded, little AJ Lee abusing her bum hole like never before and turning Paige into one of the biggest ass whores in all of the WWE.

All was left was to make her love it, and Paige had no doubt with AJ's experience, both the kind that she had heard about and what she'd experienced for herself, that she'd be moaning in pleasure from this obscene act a little bitch in no time. She was just kind of hoping it would take a while.

Unfortunately for Paige when the second dildo was about halfway up her butt AJ slowly pulled back a few inches and then pushed forwards to return those inches to her tailpipe. AJ then repeated that action over and over again, almost immediately causing sensations of pleasure which had Paige grinding her teeth not to moan.

She succeeded, but there were grunts and groans of pleasure which escaped her closed mouth instead which made AJ giggle. It didn't matter they were mixed in with pain, Paige was enjoying this already on some level, and now everybody in the room knew she was nothing but a massive anal whore, that revelation causing her to weep. Shortly after she gave up and moaned, and she wasn't the only one.

"Just a little more, just a little more, just a little more, oh fuck! OH FUCK!" AJ cried out, before moaning, "Every inch! That's every, single inch of those two big dicks right up your sweet little English arse! Ohhhhhhhh fuck Paige, you really are a double anal whore now. Mmmmmmmm, my double anal whore! Ooooooooh yesssssssss, that's what you are now Paige. Nothing but a total anal whore who's ass is sooooooo slutty that she can take two cocks up her butt. Mmmmmmmm, and to think, that you thought you were a top! That you could actually top me. Is that what you thought? Well guess what bitch, this double anal whore ass is mine now! All mine! I own it! I own you! This is my ass now! Oh fuck, mmmmmmmm Gooooooooddddddddddd yeahhhhhhhhhh, take it bitch!"

Closing her eyes Paige attempted to block out AJ's teasing in favour of concentrating on relaxing, and more importantly the pleasure echoing through her body. Thanks to AJ skilfully loosening her bowels it was not long before she felt nothing but pure pleasure.

Not long after that AJ's dick was completely stuffed up her arse, the sneaky little pipsqueak having added inch after inch of her dildo shortly after Paige closed her eyes and started consistently moaning in pleasure. As a result she barely noticed her back passage having to stretch obscenely wide, and regardless of the constant humiliation Paige just couldn't care any more. She just wanted more of that amazing pleasure, and more importantly to cum.

AJ was confident she had now broken Paige, but it was the type of broken where the bitch in question would do whatever she wanted with some reluctance and still hate herself for doing it. That was good enough for some divas, but Paige had robbed her of her record-setting lengthy title reign and come pretty close to knocking AJ off her pedestal.

Even now she was Diva's Champion, and arguably the Alpha female if nothing else from a verbal agreement. For that AJ wanted to completely break Paige until there was nothing left but a shameless anal whore who actually wanted to obey her commands and physically needed AJ to fuck her in the ass. Maybe even be just a little bit in love with her. So in other words, like Beth and Kaitlyn.

Those thoughts prompted AJ to briefly glance at the former Alpha female she had so totally defeated and then at the woman who stole her heart, smirking knowingly at Beth and then smiling lovingly at Kaitlyn. They both blushed in response, but while Beth lowered her head in submission Kaitlyn smiled lovingly back.

It was definitely the former AJ wanted from Paige, although she was very much enjoying the latter in that moment, the two secretly married wrestlers staring lovingly into each other's eyes for a little while as they thoroughly wrecked a third wrestler's ass. Then AJ focused all her attention on breaking Paige once and for all.

For some people getting distracted meant they were sloppy, but that wasn't true for AJ. At least when it came to butt fucking other women. No, she was now so experienced in sodomising women that her body automatically shifted into autopilot whenever she was distracted, meaning she continued to fuck the piece of ass in front of her, normally at a slow and steady pace but there were a few exceptions.

This one had been slower than usual, but it had been the same one AJ had been using before. The one that would stretch out Paige's rectum like never before and get it nice and ready for the hard butt pounding. To AJ's delight Paige was certainly primed and ready for a brutal ass fucking, but she was seconds away from begging for it. All that it would take was one little push.

With that in mind AJ taunted, "Wanna cum Paige?"

"YEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSS! YES, OH GOD YES, PLEASE MAKE ME CUM!" Paige squealed at the top of her lungs, absolutely shameless as she continued to respond, "PLEASE MAKE ME CUM AJ! I NEED TO CUM FOR YOU! PLEASE MAKE ME CUM, OOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHH, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASSSSSSSSEEEEEEEEEEE!"

"ARE YOU MY BITCH?" AJ smacked Paige's butt.

"YES, YES YESSSSSSSSSSS OOOOOOOOOH GOOOOOOOOOODDDDDDDDDDD, I'M YOUR BITCH! I'M SO YOUR BITCH!" Paige quickly replied.

"AND WHO OWNS THIS ASS?" AJ pushed with another smack.

"YOU DO! YOU OWN THIS ASS!" Paige squealed, "THIS IS YOUR ASS NOW THIS IS YOUR ASS NOW THIS IS YOUR ASS NOW AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKK YESSSSSSSSS, MMMMMMMMM, FUCK ME, FUCK MY ARSE, SHIT AJ, FUCKING RUIN YOUR PROPERTY! WRECK MY ARSE WITH TWO COCKS! BUM ME! I NEED TO BE BUMMED! BUM ME IN FRONT OF EMMA! I WANT HER TO KNOW I'M YOUR ANAL WHORE! AH FUCK, OH YES, SLAM THAT FUCKING SHIT HOLE! MAKE IT GAPE! RUIN MY FUCKING BITCH ASS! MMMMMMMMM YESSSSSSSSS, RUIN IT GOOD, MMMMMMMMM OOOOOOOOOH GOOOOOOODDDDDD, AH FUCK, AH FUCK, AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH FUCKKKKKKKKKKK! OOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHH YEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSS! FUCK ME! FUCK ME, AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH FUCKKKKKKKKKKKK!"

Very much satisfied with that response AJ picked up the pace ever so slightly, making Paige cum in seconds. She then made her cum over, and over, and over again, easily harder and faster than ever before. Maybe even as hard as Kaitlyn whenever AJ chose to share her big ass with someone, which was really saying something. And it was all down to AJ's abilities as a butt buster.

Well, technically her wife helped, although Kaitlyn just basically laid there, and gave the occasional thrust. AJ was the one doing all, or at least the lion's share, of the work and making sure Paige's ass was thoroughly wrecked. And oh what thoroughly rewarding work it was.

Kaitlyn got 'rewarded' all over her stomach and even over some of her big tits, Paige cumming so frequently and violently that Kaitlyn felt like she had a fountain sitting on her lap. Paige was also letting out the most deafening screams Kaitlyn had ever heard, and of course the stimulator hammering her clit and the sheer joy of so completely dominating and humiliating another woman, or at least helping to do it, made sure she came several times herself.

But best of all was seeing the sheer joy on AJ's face, and that of the utter defeat on Paige's face, particularly the former of which made Kaitlyn's submissive heart flutter, and a wide, happy smile cross her face.

She had never been more proud of her woman. AJ had completely and utterly conquered the biggest threat to her in years and now the diva tapped to be the next big thing would never be anything other than a shameless ass whore. Kaitlyn was sure of it. Not just because she was hopelessly in love with AJ, but because she had seen the look in Paige's face, and in her eyes, before.

It was the same thing she saw on Beth's face, and in her eyes, when AJ completely broke The Glamazon once and for all. And every night after that, meaning all Paige would be now was what every woman in wrestling should be, AJ Lee's anal loving little bitch.

Of course the entire time Kaitlyn's own slutty little back door cried out for attention, wishing it was her sandwiched between AJ and another broken bitch, so she could experience the ecstasy which Paige was going to receive now. More importantly, Kaitlyn wanted to be the one pleasing her tiny top with her big fat ass.

Because don't get her wrong, pleasing this total stud in anyway was an honour and an privilege, and it was especially wonderful whenever she and AJ would lock eyes during a time like this, but it wasn't the same as being on the receiving end. Luckily she could tell that it wouldn't be long before her ass hole would be stretching for at least one dick, and probably two. Perhaps even Beth would receive the same thing, AJ sharing the wealth in between them all.

For some heavenly minutes Kaitlyn allowed herself to become lost in that fantasy, one in which AJ lined up her three bitches, and took turns ass fucking them. Ideally double ass fucking them, something Kaitlyn and Beth always welcomed, and from the looks of it, from now on the once mighty Paige would welcome it too.

Sadly, even a little stud like AJ Lee had her limits, and eventually she was forced to stop this latest round of sodomy. And rather than gently pulling out of Paige this instead meant yanking her cock out with an obscene sound, Kaitlyn's cock coming out with it, as they were so tightly packed in together. Then out of instinct Kaitlyn reached back to spread those cheeks, causing AJ to grin and giggle.

After a few long minutes of admiring the sight AJ scolded, "Mmmmmmm, that's really nice of you Kaitlyn, but Paige should be the one spreading her bitch cheeks right now, not you. Ohhhhhhhhh yeahhhhhhhhhh, you hear that Paige! Spread your cheeks like a good little bitch!"

There was another pause, then Paige whimpered, "Yes AJ, sorry AJ."

Paige couldn't even think of doing anything at the moment apart from spreading her arse cheeks like a good little bitch and expose her wide-open bum hole to her fellow bottoms, and more importantly to AJ. Oh yes, Paige was filled with a desperate need to please this tiny top, and while there was a chance she would go back to her old ways in that moment she hoped she wouldn't.

That she could forever be AJ Lee's little anal loving lesbian fuck toy. Even if it did utterly destroy her most private hole and leave it a cavernous ruin. She didn't even in mind that AJ took pictures of it. Let her, and show the world what a total anal loving bottom she had become. Or at least everyone in the WWE, and NXT.

"Beth, take a shot of me posing with my handiwork." AJ chuckled evilly, handing her phone to the former Alpha female.