This is My Fantasy

Story Info
A woman bartered for cosmetic surgery.
7.1k words
4
2k
00
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's note: This is a work of fiction. All names, characters, businesses, places, events, and incidents are fictitious. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, actual events, or places is purely coincidental.

***

"I'm sorry Anna, the cosmetic procedures you want are not covered by your insurance," said Dr. Sands.

Anna paused for a few moments, "So what is the cost of a boob, lip and eye job these days?"

"The cost for the breast and lip augmentation, as well as the eyelid surgery, or blepharoplasty, would run $20K." Dr. Sands paused, and said, "You are such a beautiful woman. Why are you so adamant with changing your appearance? My patients would be envious of your attractiveness."

Anna responded, "My husband of 15 years just divorced me for his young assistant. I want to turn heads! I want new adventures! But I simply can't afford the cost. I'm still paying off my lawyer. What am I going to do?" Anna cried and buried her head in her lap.

Anna was 40 years old, in top physical condition, desperately needed change in her life, and risk was welcomed.

Dr. Sands said, "I have a very unconventional alternative, if you are interested." He paused, saw Anna's puzzled face, and continued, "There is a top-notch plastic surgery center that can perform the procedures at no monetary cost. I have referred many patients to them, and they are completely satisfied."

Anna tried to absorb this information, and she asked with the same puzzled expression, "How can they do that? I don't understand."

"Unfortunately, I can't explain the details because I'm under a strict non-disclosure agreement. You must meet with them because they have very strict protocols." Dr. Sands continued, "Based on your personality and natural beauty, this might be a great opportunity...but there are no free lunches."

"Please put me in touch with them," Anna said with excitement.

Dr. Sands handed Anna a five-page application and an authorization for a background check. He explained that it is mandatory before the initial meeting.

***

Two weeks later, Anna drove into the parking lot of the center. It was in a very remote location with no signs. She noticed that all the windows of the three-story building were dark, and there were many security cameras. A sign indicated that all visitors must be registered in the lobby. It was very odd that nobody was in the lobby. She had an appointment to see the Administrator, Bridget, at precisely 1 pm.

After Anna checked-in with the receptionist, she waited only a couple of minutes before Bridget entered the lobby and introduced herself. She led Anna to a large conference room. It was beautifully designed with a large mahogany table with a smoked glass top, and expensive artwork.

"Anna, welcome to the Fancy Cosmetic Center, or FCC! It is a pleasure to meet you. Dr. Sands sent your file, and I'm happy to inform you that our medical staff are world class experts," Bridget said in an upbeat tone.

"Thank you, and nice to meet you. That is wonderful to hear. But can you please explain how this all works. Dr. Sands would not or could not give me any details."

"Right to the point! I like that. Yes, let me explain. First let me say that only about 20% of people that meet with us become patients at FCC...we are rather unique."

"Oh...how so?" Anna asked suspiciously.

"It works like this: our patients receive the best cosmetic services, and our clients pay for everything. Our patients perform fantasy services to the clients," Bridget said with a soft and sexy voice.

"What are fantasy services?"

Bridget leaned close to Anna, gazed into her blue eyes, and said, "Let me be explicit: our patients provide sexual favors to the clients."

"Are you kidding me? Is that even legal?"

"Yes, it is legal in this state. In addition, FCC pays a substantial amount of fees to the state. They love us, and some of the government officials are patients as well as clients."

Anna stared at Bridget as she digested this information.

Bridget continued, "A few other important items: the first segment of your stay would be fulfilling the client fantasies. During this time, the fantasy staff, the patients, and the clients are naked. We find this provides a tantalizing environment for our clients, and they pay a lot of money to be fully satisfied in every way."

"Naked! Everyone is nude in a medical center?" Anna said as she continued to stare at Bridget in amazement.

Bridget responded, "So, in the first segment of your stay, patients are in a very comfortable hotel-like setting and there are no doctors. Further, there are no medical procedures performed in this section of the center; it is restricted to the fantasy staff, the patients, and the clients. During the cosmetic surgery segment, patients are transferred to the medical center. In this secure section, the medical staff performs the procedures, and oversees your recovery. No fooling-around and everyone wears appropriate attire."

Anna asked, "How long is the first segment, and if everyone is naked, how do you know who is who? Also, what if I don't like or feel comfortable with the client(s)?"

"As for the clients, everyone is carefully screened. The clients must be at least 21 years old, and they are wealthy and healthy. As for 'liking', we cannot control that aspect. We expect all patients to be flexible and go with the flow, as long as it's an acceptable act in your profile. Also, there are alarms that summon a security team if there is an uncomfortable incident, which is extremely rare. People are identified by the color of their wrist band."

Bridget paused for a moment, sipped some water, and then continued, "Red is for the patient, green for the client, and blue for the fantasy staff. See mine." Bridget raised her hand and showed Anna her blue band. Bridget continued, "As for the duration of the first segment, it depends. May I ask you a few personal questions?"

"Sure."

"Great. The more 'flexible' you are, the shorter the first segment. Any objection to both men and women partners?"

Anna thought for a moment. She never had a lesbian experience but had been curious to explore. She sought adventure and change. Anna said, "Yes, both men and women are fine."

Bridget smiled at her with a little twinkle in her eye, and said, "That is wonderful. Next question: Will you perform fellatio, cunnilingus, and anal sex?"

Anna said, "Wow! We are getting 'deep into it', aren't we?" Anna paused for a moment. She smiled as she fantasied about unconditional sex. Anna said with excitement, "What the hell! Yes, to all."

Bridget smirked and said, "Great. Last question, what about BDSM?"

"I'm good with some erotic and kinky stuff, but nothing too extreme." Anna said with a playful tone.

Bridget said, "Sure, that should be fine. I'll make a note. Based on your responses, the fantasy sex segment will be three days. The cosmetic procedures you have selected would range between four to six days, depending on how your body recovers. Are you good with the total duration?"

Anna paused for a few seconds.

Bridget jumped in before she replied, "Would you like a tour of the center? It would be in the fantasy section, so we must be naked."

Anna thought...a perfect opportunity for a wild change and said, "Yes! A tour would be great."

Bridget said, "Nice! You will need to sign this non-disclosure agreement, or NDA, before the tour and any further discussions. I must point out that if you do not honor the NDA, all services will be charged to you. If you decide to proceed, you will also need to sign the service contract. Do you have any questions at this point?"

"No questions at this time." Anna signed the NDA.

"Let's get ready for the tour. Come this way, and bring your suitcase," Bridget said, as she eyed Anna's body.

Bridget entered a code to the secured door on the far side of the conference room, which led to a hallway with two doors: One marked "Fantasy" and the second read "Medical". Bridget entered the code to the fantasy door, and they walked into a dressing room.

Bridget said, "Please put all your clothes on this table. Your things will be safe," as she smiled at Anna. "Remember, beyond these doors, everyone is naked. Here is your red bracelet with your first name labeled on it."

Bridget was 38 years old, 5 foot 4 inches, long red hair, green eyes with a slender figure. She had her clothes off in no time.

Anna was tall at 5 foot 10 inches, had long dirty blond hair with blue eyes. Anna had some laugh lines near her eyes, but she was very attractive. She took off her blouse and then her jeans. She then removed her bra. Her boobs were small yet firm and pretty. She slid down per panties, and her ass was like an upside-down heart, just perfect.

The women glanced at each other with an attractiveness that couldn't be hidden.

"OK, all set to start the tour, just leave your suitcase here, and a fantasy staff member will bring it to your room, if you decide to stay," said Bridget.

They walked through the dressing room and down a busy hallway. Anna smiled politely at several nude people in the hallway, going about their business. One young man, a patient, had a big smile and a huge erection.

Bridget whispered, "You won't see that that often. It's usually new patients. Let's walk to the lounge," as she winked at Anna.

The women entered the lounge area. There was a large bar in the middle of the room, surrounded by various seating configurations. The room was furnished with over-sized padded chairs, glass cocktail tables, and beautiful artwork. There were a lot of naked people socializing and drinking. Everyone was at ease and enjoyed the atmosphere. There was a man and a woman that tended bar with blue wrist bands, both very attractive and nude.

Bridget said, "As you can see, it's a very relaxed social scene. Patients must spend time here to interact with the clients. The clients then inform the fantasy staff who they want to hook-up with, and then the arrangements are made...if it matches the patient's profile."

Anna asked, "Where does 'it' take place?"

"Most of the time, in the patient's room. There are also some special rooms, depending on the fantasy." Bridget paused and said, "I'll take you to the rooftop pool area next."

They entered an elevator and Bridget pushed the rooftop button. The area looked like a Caribbean resort: a large oval heated pool with steps all around filled with blue crystal-clear water; a jetted spa; many lounge chairs; a busy bar; and a track around the perimeter. Many nude clients and patients relaxed and socialized while others swam and walked around the track.

In a secluded area away from the pool, a small group practiced naked yoga. The instructor yelled out instructions for poses, like the upward faced wide-angle seated pose and the wide legged forward bend. Women and men revealed everything under the clear blue sky.

"This is an incredible venue where clients and patients meet and get to know each other a little better," Bridget said with a big smile.

"Looks amazing," Anna replied as she took-in the scenery.

"Would you like to see your room now?" asked Bridget.

"Sure, sounds good."

"Follow me," said Bridget. Anna stared at her beautiful ass as she strolled naked to the elevator. Bridget turned her head, gave Anna a sexy smile as her long red hair swayed in the air.

They arrived in room number 225, on the second floor. Bridget entered the security code, and they went into the room. It had a spacious living room, with a beautiful leather couch, two furry round swivel chairs, a coffee table, and a large TV.

The bedroom had a king-sized bed, a luxury comforter with silk sheets, six fluffy pillows, and nightstands with fancy lamps on either side of the bed. The bathroom was all white marble: the floor, walls, counter tops, and large shower stall. There was a huge round jacuzzi tub, luxury towels and a control panel that worked the lighting.

"Wow!" said Anna.

"You like?"

"What's not to like? I'm in. Where do I sign?" said Anna while walking around the large master bedroom.

Bridget walked much closer to her and said, "We can take care of that later. I have a little confession, though."

"Oh, what is that?"

Bridget gazed up into her blue eyes and their breasts touched each other.

Bridget took off her blue bracelet, reached into the top drawer of the nightstand, and placed a green band on her wrist. "I'm really a client, and this is my fantasy."

Anna looked into her green eyes and smiled. "That is wonderful," she said softly.

They both kissed passionately while their hands explored each other's warm soft flesh. They fell onto the bed, embraced each other, while their hot wet tongues intertwined. Anna laid on her back, while Bridget's tongue licked Anna's tits.

Anna moaned with pleasure as her bright red nipples hardened, and said, "Yes, yes, I love your hot tongue!"

Bridget said softly, "Just wait what's next, my lovely." She continued licking and sucking Anna's tits, while her hand slid between her thighs. Anna's pussy was wet and swollen, as Bridget's finger rubbed and teased her outer lips. Bridget licked her way down to Anna's navel, and tongue fucked her belly button. Anna moaned louder and her excitement aroused them even more.

Anna's legs were spread, as Bridget's face met her little light brown bush. Bridget licked Anna's lips and spread them allowing her tongue deep inside her hot pussy. She applied pressure on her clit, and Anna convulsed with pleasure as she massaged her own nipples. Bridget licked and tongued her clit to an extreme climax.

Anna took Bridget's waist, gently flipped her on her stomach, and spread her beautiful rear-end. Anna put her face between her ass cheeks and kissed it while she slipped her fingers into her hot and moist red pussy. Bridget was amazed at her strength as well as her talented technique of giving pleasure.

Anna turned her again, lifted her legs onto her shoulders, and took her face into Bridget's wet muffin. Bridget's pussy was gorgeous and glistened as she licked her lips and her little hard clit. Their eyes met for a moment, as Bridget quivered with an intense climax. They cuddled and fondled each other, and then snoozed in a cozy spoon position.

After they awoke Bridget told Anna that Michael, one of the fantasy staff members, would give her additional information at 5 pm, about an hour from now. They hugged and Bridget gave Anna's ass a gentle squeeze before leaving her room.

Anna enjoyed a hot bubble bath and then put on a very comfortable bath robe. After relaxing on the bed for a few minutes, the doorbell rang at 5 pm.

Michael was at the door, only wearing his blue wristband and a blue bowtie around his neck. He was in his late 30's, very handsome, tall, and naked.

"Please come in, Michael," Anna said while blushing.

"Thank you, Anna, so nice to meet you," Michael said with an English accent.

Michael walked over to the table, and gave Anna the contract, saying "Please take your time to read this over and let me know if you have any questions."

Anna glanced at the ten-page document, and said, "No worries, I'll sign it now." She was much too relaxed and excited to even think about legal stuff. She signed it and gave it to Michael with a smile.

"Excellent, I think you will be very pleased with everything we have to offer here at the FCC. Let me go over a few things," said Michael.

Michael explained how to order room service. He gave her the code to her room, thoroughly explained the security system, the alarm in the room, and the nudity rules outside of her room and in her room when clients visited.

Michael described the process of meeting clients at the lounge and at the rooftop pool. The clients have access to the patients' fantasy preference profile, but nothing else. Michael mentioned that some clients go by nicknames.

"Is the fantasy always a surprise, like with Bridget?" asked Anna.

"Not usually. When you and the clients chat, they get a good sense of attraction or not. After a couple of meetings, head to your room and within a short time a fantasy staff member will deliver a customized letter with the client's fantasy. Everything you need to know will be described in the letter. However, sometimes you could be asked to a special room for a spontaneous fantasy."

Anna looked puzzled and asked more about the "spontaneous fantasy." Michael recommended to just "go-with-it". He explained it would be more natural to play out the fantasy.

"Anna, are there any other questions? You may call a fantasy staff member at any time," said Michael with a smile.

Anna replied, "I'm good for now, thank you so much."

"My pleasure, Anna. It's time to order your dinner, and after finishing please proceed to the lounge. The rooftop closes at 7 pm," said Michael and then he left the room.

After a delicious meal, Anna prepared herself for the lounge: Teeth, hair, makeup, and perfume. She took a few deep breaths, removed her robe, and headed to the lounge.

As she exited the elevator and walked toward the lounge, many clients and patients were chatting in the hallway as if they were old friends. There were all different shapes and sizes: Tall, short, thin, chubby, young, elderly, hairy, clean shaved, little cocks, huge cocks, small boobs to large boobs, and tight perfect asses to wide and flabby ones.

Anna arrived at the lounge and took a seat at the bar. It looked like an even match between men and women and between clients and patients.

"What can I get you, Anna?" said Bob the bartender.

"A screwdriver, please."

"Coming right up!" Bob said cheerfully. Bob was young, maybe mid to late 20's, average height, broad hairy chest, and a nice thick cock.

"Here you go, Anna. Enjoy!" Bob said with a smile.

A few minutes later, a very tall and large man sat next to Anna wearing a cowboy hat and sunglasses. "Howdy Ma'am, I go by Cowboy. Nice to meet you."

The Cowboy must have been six feet four. Very broad shoulders, bare chest, his stomach was a six pack, and his cock was huge, one of the biggest Anna had ever seen. He looked to be in his early 40's, and in fantastic shape.

"Nice to meet you, Cowboy," said Anna cheerfully, trying not to stare at his manhood.

The Cowboy talked about his Texas ranch, and his active lifestyle of sports, hunting, and the simple life. Anna told him she liked to work out, read and explore new experiences. The Cowboy was very nice but spoke only a few words.

"I enjoyed meeting you, Ma'am. I hope to see you again, very soon." The Cowboy walked away. Anna watched his muscular back and tight little ass, and he strode down the hallway. Anna thought to herself: what a hunk!

A few minutes later, a young man sitting in a booth waived at Anna and motioned her over to the table. He was very cute, in his early 30's, dark black hair, brown eyes with a very nice smile. Anna walked to his booth and sat down next to him.

He looked at her bracelet, and said, "Hi Anna, my name is Tim."

Anna said, "Hey Tim, nice to meet you."

Tim looked at Anna shyly and said, "You are so beautiful. I noticed you right away."

"Thank you, Tim, you are so nice." Anna noticed that he was very small, no more than 130 pounds, and he probably just came up to her boobs. She also noticed his tiny weenie.

"So, Tim what do you do for fun?" Anna asked. She expected he would talk about hobbies.

"I am into asses. I just love everything about asses, and yours is so nice!" Tim blurted out, very nervously.

Anna turned a little red and thought this was his first time at FCC too.

Anna said, "Oh, well, thank you for noticing. You are so cute. You must really like FCC a lot."

"To be honest, this is my first visit. One of my business partners referred me to FCC. I'm sure you can tell," said Tim in a matter-of-fact tone. Tim turned red and took a big gulp of his cocktail.