This is My Fantasy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No worries. This is my first time here too," said Anna in a soft voice, as she placed her hand gently on his thigh for comfort.

Tim looked into Anna's eyes, and then his cock started to get hard. Anna noticed, and slowly removed her hand, but smiled at him.

Tim said, "I'm need to go now, but I'd just love you to be my first fantasy!"

Anna said, "I look forward to it, sweety."

Tim got up, and his little pecker was half erect. Anna smiled at him and winked.

Anna thought to herself that the two men were so different. A few minutes later, she returned to her room.

About 30 minutes later, the doorbell rang, and two envelopes were dropped in the mail slot through the door. One was marked "The Cowboy at 10 pm tonight" and the other read "Tim at 10 am tomorrow". Anna opened each and smirked after their fantasies were revealed.

At 10 pm, the doorbell rang, and Anna looked through the peep hole. The Cowboy awaited. She took a deep breath and opened the door.

Anna said in a sexy voice, "Come in, you big stud!"

Anna slammed the door quickly and pushed the Cowboy to the wall with both hands firmly on his chest. She went on her knees, spit on his huge cock and stroked with both hands. Anna continued to spray her sticky salvia up and down his long thick shaft, all the way to his golf ball sized nuts. She looked up at his face, but his dark sunglasses still covered his eyes.

The Cowboy's boner was like a steel flagpole. It must have been a foot long and six inches round. Anna sucked on his head, slurping, and licking it all over. The Cowboy moaned louder and louder. As she sucked his huge head, she stroked his shaft. Up and down. Up and down. Faster and faster. She tried to get more of his dick in her mouth but gagged several times. She reached down to his balls and massaged them as she sucked his head and continued to stroke his stiff pole.

The Cowboy's back was pressed against the wall, and he continued to moan and eventually screamed in ecstasy as Anna sucked his cock with intensity. The Cowboy exploded in Anna's hot mouth, and she continued the intense blowjob until he was sucked dry.

Anna stood up and rubbed his large muscular chest. The Cowboy lifted his sunglasses, his dark brown eyes looked at her sexy face, and he said, "Much obliged, Ma'am." He smiled, slid his sunglasses back over his eyes, and left.

Anna had a good night's sleep, ate breakfast, took a shower, and prepared for Tim's arrival at 10 am.

Anna opened the door, stared down at Tim, and gave him a sinister smile. She was standing at an angle, with her nice butt in plain view.

Tim stood at the door with his eyes glued to her ass. His little dick shot straight up to a 4-inch boner.

Anna grabbed his little shaft and pulled him into the bedroom. Anna got on all fours, spread her cheeks, and demanded, "Fuck my ass with your tongue!"

Tim jumped on the bed and buried his face in her beautiful ass. He spread her cheeks further, and then kissed and licked her ass passionately. Anna began to groan, and Tim stuck his tongue in her asshole. His hot tongue darted in and out of her tight pink hole. His cock was like a steel rod about to burst through his tiny head.

Anna loved getting her ass licked, and her moans turned into screams as Tim pushed his tongue further inside. After a few more thrusts of his tongue, his cock could not wait any longer. Tim mounted her butt and pushed the head of his boner into her asshole. It was a perfect fit.

They both screamed in ecstasy as Tim thrusted his little wiener in and out of her tight ass. He pushed her flat on the bed, and he screwed her even harder as his continuous strokes rattled the bed. He wrapped his arms around her chest and his small hands squeezed her tits, as he thrusted on her plump ass.

Tim was about to cum. His strokes became slower but much more forceful. He pushed further and harder with extreme pressure, and then his cock exploded. He screamed with passion as he came in her ass.

They cuddled beside each other for a few moments, and then Tim kissed her bottom, winked at her, and said goodbye.

Anna took a long bubble bath and soothed her sore ass. By early afternoon, she was back at the lounge.

"Hi Anna, what would you like?" said Rachel who tended the bar. Rachel was in her 50's, with very short black hair, and a cute face. She had a gold nose ring, pierced nipples, and her pussy was shaved clean.

"I'll take a tall glass of coke with a lot of ice," said Anna with a smile.

Anna and Rachel had some small talk for a while, when an elderly man sat beside her.

Phil must have been at least 70, but handsome. He introduced himself to Anna; he was very charming and well spoken. Phil was a long-time client and emulated a lot of self-confidence.

"I'm sure you have many interesting stories to tell," Anna said in a jovial manner.

"I never kiss and tell," Phil responded with a wink. He continued, "But I've been told I have a special talent...do you want to hear?"

"Yes, I do."

Phil leaned over and put his lips close to Anna's ear, and whispered, "I do amazing things with my tongue. It reaches the tip of my nose."

Anna blushed, and said, "Oh my!"

"I look forward to pleasing you," said Phil as he patted her on the shoulder and left the lounge.

Rachel came back over to Anna, and said, "Phil is a sweet guy, and rumor has it that he is quite a woman pleaser!"

Before Anna could respond back, Rachel said, "See the couple in the corner booth that just sat down?"

Anna turned slightly and saw a gorgeous couple. They smiled and whispered to each other, while they glanced at Anna.

Anna turned back to Rachel, and said, "Yes, what a hot couple. I think they are checking me out."

"They are married, and frequently visit FCC. They are very adventurous."

Anna took another quick glance, and the gorgeous young woman walked to her. She was five foot six with long dark brunette hair, dark brown eyes, and facial features like a glamorous movie star. Her perfectly shaped large boobs were amazing. Her pussy had a cute little strip of dark hair, and a coin could bounce off her tight ass.

The woman said, "Hi Anna, nice to meet you. My name is Wanda. Would you like to join us for a drink?"

"Sure, that sounds great." They walked over to the booth.

Wanda said, "Please meet my husband, Burt."

Burt stood up and shook Anna's hand. Burt was six foot two, blond hair, blue eyes, very good looking with a square masculine chin, and a wide barrel bare chest. His cock was big, beautiful, and perfectly shaped.

Burt said, "Nice to meet you, Anna. To be honest, you caught our attention yesterday, and we viewed your profile. We are excited to chat with you."

Anna sat down between them, and Wanda said, "I bet you're wondering why a couple in their late 20's are here at FCC?"

Anna said, "Hey, I'm here to enjoy new experiences, no wondering on my part."

Burt said, "That is great, and glad to hear that new experiences are welcome. Wanda and I are all about that too."

Wanda said, "We love each other very much, but we also get into kinky sex with others."

Anna was surprised she mentioned that so quickly, and said cautiously, "Oh, what kind of kinky sex?"

Burt said, "Nothing to worry about...we read the notes in your profile. How about having some fun now. We have a special room all setup, very close by?"

Wanda put her hand on Anna's thigh, and gently stroked up to her pussy, and said, "I promise you will enjoy it," as Wanda gave her a sexy smile.

Anna felt a tingle all through her body, as Wanda's hand rubbed her pussy under the table.

Anna whispered, "Okay, let's do it."

They walked to the rear of the lounge and then opened a door. They walked down a hallway and approached a red door. Burt punched in a code, and they entered a dimly lit room. The walls had red leather pads, and there was a large ornate mirror attached to the ceiling. Below the mirror was a king-sized bed which was vertical up against the wall.

The bed had hand and feet restraints. The headboard had large red buttons across its length, which Anna recognized as panic alarms.

Wanda said, "This will be fun, just go with it," as Wanda gently massaged Anna's ass.

Burt spread the restraints open. They were black leather on the outside with very thick lamb's wool on the inside.

Burt looked at Anna, pointed to the bed, and said, "Just for you, darling."

Anna softly to herself, "I sure found adventure."

Anna leaned onto the standing bed, and Burt strapped her wrists while Wanda did her ankles. The restraints were a little tight, but the wool felt cozy. Anna was very aroused with her legs and arms spread out for the gorgeous couple.

Wanda and Burt kissed each other, and then Wanda stroked Burt's cock with oil. Anna was aroused as she saw them kissing, and when Burt's slippery cock got hard. Anna's pussy was wet, and her nipples were hard, but she was helplessly strapped to the bed.

Burt kneeled by Anna's pussy. Wanda massaged her tits and stomach with oil, while Burt's large oily hands slipped between her pussy lips and up her ass.

Anna was covered with oil, and the sensation of their hands drove her wild.

After a few more minutes, Anna screamed, "Fuck me! Fuck me now!"

Burt effortlessly pulled down the bed, and all four legs landed on the floor smoothly.

Wanda sucked on Anna's tits, until they were rock hard and pointy. Burt slid a single finger in her soaking wet snatch and massage her clit in a circular motion. Anna convulsed up and down feverishly, and Burt managed to get another finger into her pussy.

Anna desperately screamed again, "Fuck me! Please, fuck me right now!"

Wanda screamed back, "Call me Wicked Wanda! Beg to get fucked! Beg to get fucked hard!"

"Oh Wicked Wanda, please have him fuck me! Please have him fuck me hard right now!"

Wanda gave her sinister smile, sat on her face, and screamed, "Lick my cunt first! Lick it deep!"

Wanda's beautiful pussy was pressed against Anna's mouth. She slipped her tongue in her muffin and twirled it around. Anna's tongue found her clit, and Wanda screamed with pleasure.

Anna begged, "Please Wicked Wanda, I need Burt's big boner now! Please have him fuck me hard!"

Wanda said, "Fuck her good, big boy!" as she glanced at Burt.

Burt slid his fingers out and positioned the head of his huge cock up against Anna's soaking wet pussy. He teased her more by pressing his dick against her lips.

Anna shouted, "Now! Now! Now!"

Burt's hot cock penetrated fully into Anna. Burt reached around Wanda's tits, and squeezed while he thrusted his huge cock in and out of Anna.

Anna convulsed her hips and tried to keep pace with Burt's hard and fast strokes. Wanda already climaxed, and loved the way Burt squeezed her tits while he slammed Anna.

A moment later Anna screamed her lungs out with an intense orgasm.

Burt sighed of relief as he came all over Anna's pussy and Wanda's back.

A few minutes later, Anna's hands and feet were unbound, and Wanda gave her a big hug.

Anna had no words. She was drained and amazed.

Anna was back in her room, had a hot bath, and another delicious meal. Around 7 pm, the doorbell rang, and another letter dropped to the floor.

At 9 pm, Anna let Phil into her room.

"Hi Phil, nice to see you," said Anna.

Phil smiled and said, "So lovely to see you, my dear." He had a small brown paper bag in hand.

"Bringing me a gift tonight?" Anna said playfully.

"Yes, it's all for your pleasure."

They walked to the bed, and Phil placed the bag on the nightstand. He picked up Anna, with her legs and back straddled in his arms, and he laid her gently on the bed.

Anna rested her head on a soft pillow, as Phil positioned his face between Anna's thighs. Phil kissed the inside of her thighs, as he parted them further apart. Anna rubbed her hands on Phil's bald head and pulled its shiny top closer to her mound. Phil looked up and smiled at her, and then licked her outer pussy lips with his long tongue.

After a couple of minutes, Anna was stunned at Phil's tongue technique. He seemed to expand it deep into her tunnel. As Phil was darting his tongue all over her pussy, he quickly took out a small tub from the bag and smeared soft butter on her lips and deep inside her wet pussy.

Phil's tongue felt like a fireball, as he shoved it further inside. He pointed his tongue, tightened it, and pushed against her clit. He applied just the right amount of pressure and swirled his oral muscle expertly around her hard button.

Anna moaned in ecstasy and his tongue action became more intense. A few moments later, Anna shuttered with pleasure with another intense climax.

Anna said, "That was fantastic Phil, now it's your turn."

Phil turned red, and said, "Oh, it's been too long for me. Can't seem to get it up any longer."

"Let's give it the old college try," responded Anna in a low sexy tone.

Anna positioned Phil's head on the pillow, and she licked his gray hairy chest, down to his little pot belly, then to his soft manhood. Anna saw the tub of butter and smeared some all over his cock and balls. Anna looked up to his eyes and gave him a sexy smile as she licked the head of his buttery dick.

Anna sucked and sucked while she rubbed his balls, and then slipped her finger in his ass. She felt his cock stiffen. Anna pushed her finger further, and his cock sprang to life.

Phil moaned in amazement, as she applied more suction and squeezed his balls with her soft large hands. Anna felt his stiff boner in her mouth, and her hot tongue went up and down his shaft.

Phil exploded with excitement, and Anna kept sucking until he finished.

After Phil caught his breath, he said, "Young lady, you are an angel, and a damn good one at that!"

Anna said, "You are the amazing one. I bet you will sleep well tonight!"

An hour later, Phil snored in his bed, while Anna slept with a big smile in her room.

On Anna's last day of the fantasy stay, she met Darnella at the rooftop pool. Darnella was in her late 30's, short, slender, very pretty, and black like dark chocolate. Her straight black shiny hair was pulled back in a tight bun. Her tits were perfect, and her ass was tight and rode high. Darnella spoke with a commanding voice and dominated the conversation.

Darnella described her addiction to role playing, and the expectations of her partner to follow directions to the letter. Anna thought that she would be led to the red door again and be ravished by this dark beauty. However, Darnella gave Anna a wicked smile, and left.

Anna mingled with a few other clients, walked the track, and returned to her room. About an hour later, the doorbell rang.

"Hi Anna, my name is Bret and I'm here to prepare you for your next fantasy session." Bret was carrying a package and entered the room. Bret was in his mid-30's, tall, slender, and with a completely shaven body. His cock was long and fat, and he was very attractive.

Bret handed Anna a letter, and said, "Please read the fantasy instructions carefully, and wear the clothing in the package. The client will arrive in an hour." Bret gazed at Anna's naked body, smiled, and said, "Do you have any questions, Anna?"

Anna blushed, and said, "No, I'll take it from here. Thank you." She stared at Bret's nice ass as he left the room.

Anna opened the letter and began reading. She whispered to herself, "Oh my! That is a twist." She finished the letter and smirked. Anna looked at the costume and the sex toys in the package, and hoped her acting skills would be good enough to pull this off.

Anna opened the door an hour later. Darnella had her long black hair in pig tails, and bow-tied with pink ribbons. Her head tilted slightly down, her dark brown eyes stared up at Anna in a submissive manner, and her painted pink lips said, "Hi Ma'am, I was told to report to you."

Darnella wore a white blouse with her cleavage exposed, and a very short red plaid skirt that barely covered her ass. No bra. No panties. No shoes. She looked like an 18-year-old high school girl ready to be disciplined.

Anna demanded, "Get in here now! It's about time you arrived."

Anna's face had dark eye liner and red lipstick. She wore all black: a very tight leather bra, long leather gloves, and fishnet stockings that strapped to a string bikini bottom. Her high-heeled pumps raised her to well over 6 feet tall. Anna held a short whip with leather strands.

Darnella said, "Yes Ma'am," and walked into the room.

"You've been a naughty girl," snarled Anna. "Walk to the bed and kneel on the floor with your ass pointing up."

Darnella said, "Right away, Ma'am," as she kneeled on the floor with her arms on the bed. Her plaid skirt rode up mid-way to her ass. Anna walked to her, lashed the whip in the air, and kicked her legs further apart, so her ass cheeks were parted.

Anna bent down, grabbed her skirt, and pulled it down to her ankles. Anna smacked her ass with her gloved hand and continued to spank her. Darnella squirmed around and let out some yelps. Anna took the whip and gently ran it over her ass a few times.

Darnella said, "I promise to be good! I swear!"

Anna said, "Too late now!" as she firmly swatted her ass with the whip.

Darnella whimpered as she got lashed. She swayed her ass back and forth, and felt her wet pussy get more excited.

Anna stopped the lashing, took off her gloves, spread Darnella's tight ass, and fingered her little asshole. Anna slipped her finger into her moist pussy and massaged her outer lips. Darnella moaned and groaned.

Anna flipped Darnella on her back and ripped off her blouse. Anna squeezed her tits hard, and massaged her nipples until they protruded to stiff peaks.

Anna reached into the package and pulled out a bright red dildo. Anna got off the bed, stood in front of Darnella, and said, "Fuck yourself hard with this while I watch."

Darnella smiled and spread her legs wide. Her pussy was soaking wet, as she slid the head of the dildo inside. Her pussy had a narrow strip of black hair and was glistening with her juices.

Anna screamed, "Spread them legs further apart and bang your cunt faster!"

Darnella held the huge dildo with both hands and thrusted it in and out as they looked into each other's eyes. Darnella was enthralled as she stared at Anna's wicked face. She thrusted hard and convulsed her hips, until she quivered to climax.

Anna straddled Darnella's stomach, squeezed her tits and pushed her flat on the bed. Anna ripped off her bottoms and rubbed her pussy over Darnell's mouth and said, "Eat my pussy."

Darnella grabbed Anna's ass with both hands, and pushed her wet pussy against her lips as she licked her to orgasm.

As Darnella left Anna's room, she pushed Anna against the door, slid two fingers in Anna's pussy, and gave her hard kiss on the lips. Darnella said, "Nice job, Ma'am," as she closed the door.

Anna decided to relax by the pool after lunch. The weather was perfect: 80 degrees with a blue sky. She took a few laps in the pool and stretched out on a lounger and enjoyed sunbathing. She met a few more clients and wondered what fantasies were being brewed.

Anna returned to her room and noticed there were no fresh towels. She placed a call for some and then jumped into the shower. After the shower, the doorbell rang. When she opened the door, a woman stood in the doorway with towels stacked up to the top of her head.

"May I place them in your bathroom?" said the woman as she entered the room.

Anna looked at the woman's ass as she walked to the bathroom and recognized her beautiful cheeks.

Bridget turned around and smiled at Anna, "I thought a farewell fantasy would be enjoyable. How about it?"

Anna was pleasantly surprised, and gave her a big smile, "I'd like nothing better!"

They embraced and made their way to the bed, with a passionate kiss. Anna lifted Bridget onto the bed, began licking her tits, and massaged her red moist mound. They licked, caressed, and massaged every inch of each other's bodies for hours...until a happy ending.