This is My Life Now Ch. 01

Story Info
I grapple to reconcile my old identity with new identity.
5.3k words
4.36
9.1k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The sounds of hips slapping against my ass, the moans and grunts fill up the room as I am on all fours on my bed, on one end is, Mahesh, my bully, from high school to college who used to take sick pleasure in bullying me and other and who was on the receiving end of my punch more than a few time, but right now I am sucking his cock, his 5 inch black cock, while on the other end doing my brand new pussy, is Kiran, Mahesh's best friend and the guy who has the distinction of being my most hated bully. The duo had been a menace in my life for 8 years and I thought I had put them behind me, but my life had other ideas.

Kiran was busy fucking and enjoying my pussy and did not speak much except to nod or grunt or to moan, Mahesh on the other hand was curious, as how a 6-foot 1, ugly and fat man ended as a light skinned woman with reddish brown hair, light brown eyes with a hair this is beautiful, long and reached up to my hips, lush and straight. With a perfect skin texture, not a single blemish, oily but very smooth and with a delicate and so feminine, facial feature, slightly oval face round around the cheeks, the skin around the cheeks glistens and is flush red, full pinkish red lips and large light brown eyes, delicate ears and nose, a face that is worthy of being on the silver screen and the teeth...white and straight, the definition of a healthy body and young, a woman in her mid-20s with breasts that are firm and with a small belly but the midriff was toned but nonetheless I tall for an Indian girl, I was around 5 foot 7, chubby and would weight probably around 65 kilos and had easily a E cup with pink nipples and voluptuous curves, 38-28-42 was the body measurements.

Mahesh: So? They just flat out lied to you and the rest of the test subjects about the real purpose of the trial?!

As he fed his cock into my mouth, he had a hard time keeping his cock in my mouth with Kiran doing my pussy, he kept thrusting me forward, much to the annoyance of Mahesh, who after few minutes of trying gave up and decided to chat with me of all things that he could have done.

I suck on Mahesh's cock for few second before it dropped off from my mouth again

"Yeah? Why did you find that hard to believe?"

Mahesh: Like? You or the rest of the guys did not notice anything unusual as the trial progressed?

At this point he had enough and decides to sit it out and he literally sits in front of me on the other side of the bed and we make eye contact, I grunt a few times as Kiran was going at it

Kiran: Dam! She is soo.... tight! he lets out a breath as he grabs my ass cheeks and continues to pound me away.

"Most of the test subjects died or went insane! Before the physical changes manifested......uggghh!!! Dam it! You bastard! Go easy! I have a pussy! Not a hole in the wall that you fuck every day!"

Kiran could not help but laugh as he smacks my ass

Kiran: She has spirit! That I admit, not like the other bitches

Mahesh rolls his eyes as he comes closer to me and pets my head

Mahesh: So? What they said in the papers was true? That everyone died or went insane except for one test subject?

With Kiran fucking me in full force on the other end I could just I nod; Mahesh grabs my hand and places it on his cock and I begin to stroke it.

Mahesh: So? How long were you in the laboratory?

Mahesh gives my big jiggling tits a gentle squeeze as he pinches my nipples

With the pounding that I was receiving, I was not able to talk normally, whatever I said was broken up between thrusts

"I .......was........in the.........laboratory........fuck!!!!......ugggh.......for 6 months" I look down before continuing "I........was ......placed.......inside a.........Vat......and sedated "

Mahesh: So? What happened in the other 6 months?

I continue to stoke his cock which by now has grown fully erect, he feeds his tip into my mouth a few times as he moans out loud

" The first ..................month we were.......fed....pills....and as others....went insane or died.....I had a high fever.......and nearly died.....which is when......they operated on me.......and removed by male parts"

There was a pause...both Mahesh and Kiran could not believe what they were hearing but Kiran got back to pounding me pretty soon but now he was a bit slower and gentler

Mahesh: Did they do the same on the rest?

"I don't know!" I push my head down on the mattress unable to stomach the humiliation

Kiran: How would he.... I mean she, know? Stupid!

Mahesh: what happened in the other 5 months?

"They kept me.....in a holding cell.....under constant watch.....the fed me hormones.....I began to develop female body parts..........inside me"

Mahesh chuckles as he looks at me and Kiran

Mahesh: I have seen this plenty of times before in pornos but never in real life!

Kiran: His pussy is the best that I had! Fuck it is tight and wet!!!

Mahesh laughs a loud: Like for real?! Dam! This in an insult to all women! The best pussy in the world belongs to a MAN!

They both laugh out loud, while I shake my head and roll my eyes

Mahesh: Come on! That was a good joke! Wasn't it?

I DID NOT WANT TO BE A WOMAN! I yell back catching both by surprise

Kiran: But what are you going to do about it? Have you tried turning back? NO! instead you are getting fucked by your childhood bullies and you like it

"I can't.....go back...don't you think I tried?......they said I.....would probably die!"

Mahesh: Then just accept your fate! You have a pussy now, just take cocks and enjoy it

I push my face against the mattress again, I could no longer face them, the humiliation is just too much

Kiran: Yeah! If it only were that easy! His body seems to like it but I am pretty sure it must hell inside his pretty little girly head

Mahesh: We beat you up when you are a guy, now we are beating your pussy up as a girl, this is better than fucking your wife! We get to fuck you!

Both roar in laughter as Mahesh grabs me by my hair and shoves his cock in my mouth as I begin to suck him. Tears roll down my check and both hear my sobs as I suck his cock.

Kiran: Come on! do not cry! You are soooo beautiful! you can marry any man you want or make a rich man fall for you, you can live like a queen!

Mahesh: You are talking about our Raj! He is proud and independent and free, remember! I am pretty sure he is still smarter than most of people

Kiran: Hell Yeah!!!!! Which is why it feels so hot to fuck some one so arrogant and proud, we showed his place in the past, let us show his place in the present

By now I have regained my composure and my tears subsided as I concentrate of sucking of the cock and trying to hold my balance.

Both go silent as they concentrate on fucking me, Kiran increases his speed of thrust and he thrust deep into my pussy, while I was wet, it was partly due to the thrusts and movement inside that naturally produced it but deep down I secretly liked the humiliation and emasculation, while I would not want this everyday but I have to admit, it does feel good.

Humiliation and emasculation aside, I have to give it to Kiran, he knows how to fuck, despite his less than average size, he can keep on going for a pretty long time with very little stop, the continuous fucking after few minutes began to send waves of pleasure up my spin and his spanking of ass also added to the pleasure. Despite his words his body language and the way he treated me was surprisingly gentle. So, as he continued to fuck me, my feeling of hate was replaced by one of ambiguity, I still hated him but I began to have odd feelings for him, not of lust or romance but a feeling that he had conquered me, a feeling of submission to him.

Mahesh on the other hand did not do much except just talk a he could not get me to blow him with all the trust and it is only later on did he try to fuck my mouth and began to coordinate his moves with that of Kiran. While both of them has cocks that are smaller than mine, something which I was proud of and something that I had to keep it to myself.

I swirl my tongue around the length of the cock, lick the length and suck it, suck the tip, lick and swirl my tongue, alternating between the three, changing the pace and speed. As much as I would not like to admit, there is some pleasure in sucking a cock as woman, physically it does not feel repulsive although mentally it feels kinda disgusting as I am not used to the feeling of being a woman in bed.

Mahesh moaned repeatedly as I work my magic, he grabs me by my hair and begin to thrust his cock into my mouth, I was being pushed front and back by both movement and it was difficult to keep balance but Kiran, whether knowingly or unknowingly grabbed me by my hips and held me in place as I was able to keep my balance.

There was total silence for 7 minutes not a single word was spoken, all noise that was herd was that of my deep throating as the cock hit my tonsils setting off the gag reflex, moans from all three but mostly from those two, the sound of Kiran's hips hitting my ass. The room soon began to smell of sex. A moment later, I began to feel Mahesh's cock begin to twitch in my mouth as his grip on my hair began to tighten as I realize he is getting ready to finish, soon my mouth was filled up with warm cum, he held his cock in my mouth till he finished, I had no choice but to swallow. It was not the best of feeling but there was no gut wrenching disgust as I swallowed his cum, it felt natural, rather I felt annoyed as he could have finished somewhere else.

Mahesh: God dam! That was the best blow job I had, where did you learn to give such good blow job? Did you blow before? When you were a guy?

"No......it was a......skill that.....I learnt.....recently"

Mahesh gets off the bed as he sits on the chair watching us.

Mahesh: It felt good cuming in your mouth and you swallowing it, feels like payback for beating me up

I shake my head and lay my head down in shame

Mahesh: Yeah! Remember that, you lost and we won!

Kiran by now has been continuing to fuck me for the past 15 minutes nonstop! As soon as Mahesh got off the bed, Kiran paused his fucking, he took his cock out of my soar pussy.

Kiran: Get on your back! Raj

I turned around and as soon as I lay on my back, he spread my legs and he gets between my legs and lays on top of me, instinctively I spread my legs to accommodate him, his is a large man, around 6 feet in height, built powerfully, black hair and dark brown eyes with dark black skin, he was slightly chubby and as I looked down, he had a cock around 5 or 5 half inches.

He pinned me down against the bed, I feel his full weight on me, he must have weighed more than a 100 kilos, I feel his cock on my pussy lips, he gave a look of pride, a look of achievement, I looked nervous and defeated, he shoved his cock into me as he placed his arms underneath my shoulder and arms pits and began to pound me away, again, slowly.

Locked in missionary, I feel his weight on me, his warmth, his body smashed into me, holding me tight as he wraps his large hands around me, holing me in place as he thrust into me, at this angle, his cock went in deeper. While on all fours, I faced away from him and had no eye contact or could not see his facial expression and neither could he, I did not feel as self-conscious as I felt now, he could see me grunting and see my face in pleasure.

We locked eyes as he fucked me and we kissed briefly there was no passion in the kiss just lust, he just grinned this was at the end of the day hate sex and feeling of domination and subjugation was more than lust, yes there was fucking and yes we both liked the feeling of it but there was no denying that this was just another form of bullying.

After few minutes, as I overcome the awkward feeling of looking at his face as he fucked me, my mind began to wander, to what I was feelings as I got fucked. This was not my first time being with a man, I had been on a few tinder dates with the expat community in my city and had gotten intimate with

2 men but neither knew who I was in the past and neither of them were my bullies, they were my friends.

Sex as a woman feels different, it is not like that of a man, there is a world of difference, sex as a man feels great mind you, the feeling of being inside a woman especially if you are in love with her is the best feeling on earth, you feel close to her, you feel that there is a strong emotional bond developing between you and her as you make love to her and so far as a woman I have not felt the same but I know that is mainly due to the fact that I am adjusting to my female sexuality and the dissonance between the two feelings and emotions are difficult to reconcile.

As a woman, as much as I do not like to admit, sex feels a lot better, I feel a lot more pleasure and it is kinda ironic that as a woman, I want to have sex for pleasure given the fact that I was raised to think that women have sex for emotional connection and less for physical pleasure. May be it is my personality as a woman, maybe I would develop the emotional connect as I get used to having sex as a woman or I get comfortable in my new gender.

As for the feeling, as a man as I thrusted into a woman's pussy I felt pleasure, I felt the soft and wet pussy the sensation of which felt divine and there was a drive, the drive to fuck, so in a way sex as man for me meant being in charge and having the drive and desire to finish, may in a condom or may be if I am lucky inside her.

Now as a woman, even if my bully is fucking me right now as I reflect on this, the feeling is worlds apart, you feel being penetrated, like I feel something entering me, I feel the cock inside of me and as it goes inside me I feel a wave of pleasure travelling up my spine, up my abdomen and as I get aroused, there develops a feeling, a desire to get penetrated, so the feeling is complex, unlike that of a man which is one dimensional. As a woman I feel getting penetrated combined with a feeling of satisfaction and feeling of pleasure traveling up and down my body. The feeling is intense. As man your dick feels the sensation of friction as your cock hits the vaginal walls, but as woman, you not only feel that but you also derive pleasure from pressure of the cock entering you and the feeling of being stretched out, in short the feeling is overwhelming which is why I still have not gotten to the emotional side of sex because the physical pleasure is just so good and so intense that during sex, I always forget that I used to be man and the feeling of awkwardness disappears.

I look at the clock on the wall and see it has been 10 minutes since Kiran been going at it his thrust forwards and moved back as I moved my body to his movements, the sex felt incredible as he fucked me, he had not taken a break except when he asked me to lay on my back, it has been around 30 minute since he began to pound my pussy. I am shocked at his stamina, by now I my thoughts have been clouded by a haze of lust, as much as I do not want to admit, I have orgasmed two times but I hide my reaction although he might have guessed.

"You have stamina and endurance! I have to admit! "

Kiran was grinning as I complimented him: Hmmmm.....yeah cause I am a real man!

By now his pounding has gotten rougher, deeper and quicker, the gradual change of pace was not noticed by as he kept changing it but he was going at for a while and I begin to sense he was about to finish, he locked lips with me and I felt his cock begin to twitch inside of me, he soon moaned out loud as I felt a warm wave of cum filling up inside of me, I shudder in my 3rd orgasm as he moaned out loud and locked lips with me as he finished inside of me. He broke the kiss but still laid on top of me, exhausted and catching his breath. He looked at the bed, realizing there was not much space to go around, he got off and sat on the other side of the bed.

We both looked at each other, as we sat at opposite end of the bed, I saw his cock, still dripping with cum, as he saw his cum inside my pussy falling out onto the bed. We both were shocked and we did not know what to say to each other and how to react. Mahesh too was shocked.

Mahesh: You are on pills right?

"Yes! I am" I nod as I turn to him

Kiran: Those bastards lied to you, killed several men and made the rest insane with their science experiments, did you get any compensation and what happened to the rest?

He was catching his breath as he asked his first question about the events surrounding me becoming a woman.

I was drinking some water from the water bottle that I had in my bedroom

"Well.....the rest? No they are still fighting their battles in court, as for me, they did compensate me and helped me land a job and help me with the legal process to change my gender from male to female, my old documents".

Kiran: In return you agreed not to sue them or become a witness in any of the other suits relating to the trial?

I hand over the bottle over to him, as he began to drink. I feel his cum falling off into the bed, I grab a towel nearby my table and begin to clean up the mess down there

"What choice did I have? My parents kicked me out, they disowned me, I had no money, I only had my qualification but it was in my old gender, they did It all, they pulled strings to get this job that I have right now, they did all the paper work for my new identity and they gave me some money and this house"

Kiran and Mahesh looked at each other both just shrugged

Mahesh: Still don't understand why your parents disowned you though, it was not your fault and you did not choose to become this!

"I don't know.......... I don't understand"

Kiran: Forget about the past, as you said, you can't become a man again without getting yourself killed or going insane and you can't turn back time, your parents are gone, you are on your own find a decent man, get married, be a wife and kids, I know you are smart enough to realize that and not stupid like our friends.

"Ok wise guy! Why aren't you married then!" I gave a snarky reply

Kiran got a bit angry, calming himself down: Look snow white, I have my parents and my friends and if something were to happen to me, I know I have family to cover my back, who do you have? Yes, you have a good job and all but if shit hits the ceiling, you have no one, nada and you are what, 26? you have a long life ahead of you!

I was actually caught off guard by his answer, he did not say anything sexist or humiliating and in a way he is correct, I have no one, just a bunch of colleagues and acquaintances.

Kiran: It is getting late, we have to leave!

He gets off the bed and walks out of the bedroom, I get a phone call, I pick up the phone, the call was from Namratha, my office colleague, I get up from the bed and receive the call and leave the room and walk into the kitchen, which faces my back yard.

Namratha: Hey! Ananya, hope I am not intruding on your weekend, but did you get my report?

"Yes, Namratha, I have and have incorporated it in the compliance filing, you seem to be a little too interested in this loan processing, any special reason?"

Namratha: To be honest, the loan application is that of my brother, Ananya, he needs this desperately and there is a lot of pressure from my family.

"Isn't that a conflict of interest? Oh wait, you did not sign off on the report, wait! Why did my boss sign it? This is getting weird, what is going on?"

The call ended all of a sudden, I stand there looking into the backyard, it is 7Pm the sun has just set and it dark outside, the area where I live is quite empty, lot of empty houses, in the lane where I live, mine is the only house, I am nervous of robbery or worse but on the flip side, I have privacy, I can stand naked in my kitchen window with the lights on and there is no one to bat an eye.

12