This is My Life Now Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Suddenly I feel someone holding my hips and then my ass, I feel a erect cock between my ass cheeks, suddenly his hands travel up and begin to cup my boobs and he pulls me into him. It was Mahesh

Mahesh: Don't you realize? She slept with your boss!

I do realize that!

Mahesh: Do you have an affair with your boss? Raj

No! I do not shit where I eat

Mahesh: Kiran might call it smart but I think it is foolish, you look like Paola Torrente, you are beautiful, you should use your looks to your advantage.

Mahesh is around 5 feet 11 inches, much fitter than Kiran but like him, dark hair and eyes and black skin, he is not as skilled in bed as Kiran.

His cock slides into my pussy as I stand in front of him, we both stare into the backyard, when he saw a older mattress on the backyard

"You did not leave? With Kiran?"

Mahesh: I thought I would keep you company for a while, did you have plans?

"No, I do not"

Mahesh: Anyway, why is there a Mattress there? Is that yours?

"That is mine, yes, and I use it for sunbathing"

Mahesh: Do you sun bathe nude?

"Ah.....Yes....why do you ask?"

He pinches my nipples as we both laugh

Mahesh: You don't have neighbors?

"No, the houses around me are empty, you know I did not receive much as compensation, so I ended up buying house in not such a good area"

Mahesh: Maybe you can move to a better house and area when you have the money?

"That is my plan"

Mahesh: Ok! Now let me fuck you on that mattress

"Really?"

Mahesh: I too want to cum inside you

"I mean I still have Kiran's cum inside me!"

Mahesh: this is not the first time that we shared a girl, Raj......I mean Ananya, come on! Let's go!

He slide down his cock and he spanked my ass gently, as he began to push me gently.

"Please! Mahesh! I feel dirty doing it!"

Mahesh: Come on! You do not have any neighbors! I am pretty sure you will like it

"Uggg! Fine!"

I open the back door as me and him walk towards the mattress in the middle on my small backyard, he gently pushed me into the bed as he gets on top of me, he spreads my legs apart.

Mahesh: I loved your mouth, now it is time for my cock to have taste your cunt, Kiran is exhausted after fucking you for sooooooooooooo long!

He began to fuck me slowly, he had slight bigger cock than Kiran, it is barely noticeable, in missionary, but his technique is not so good or it may be because I was so soar from all the fucking that I felt pain more than pleasure, I began to fake moan, he began to kiss my neck as he wrapped his hands around mine.

Mahesh: So, your parents disowned you? Have you tried to reconcile with them? I mean it was not your fault!

"I don't think that is going to happen, they said stuff to me that I cannot forgive!" I grunt as his cock begins to go deeper into me, Kiran's cock has gotten deep inside me and now acts as a lubrication.

As he thrusts into me, I feel being filled up and the pressure that his penetration caused also added to the pleasure, the thrust also added to the waves of pleasure as his cock hit the nerves inside my pussy. All of this was pretty new to me, sex as a man was one or two dimensional physically speaking, I feel the inside of the pussy it's wetness and tightness and the friction that generated as the cock hits the vaginal walls but there is no feeling of being filled or being the feeling of pressure or the feeling of cock which strangely enough was quite divine, the friction that I used to feel, I also feel as a woman but it feels in a different way. The feeling was quite complex and complicated. The pleasure was multi fold, not just the feeling of being filled, but the pressure, the friction, the sensation of the cock inside of me, the waves of pleasure hitting me as waves hit the shore. Honestly it felt difficult to process the feeling and it quite drowned out my other thoughts that I had in the back of my mind.

As I was enjoying the feeling of getting fucked as a woman, Mahesh suddenly stops, his cock still inside of me, I look confused. He got closer and grabbed my legs and placed it on his shoulders and grabbed my by my boobs as he began to fuck harder and deeper. He grabbed it quite tight and caused a lot of pain as he used to for support and he began to thrust harder and quicker and after few seconds he took his hands off my boobs and placed it on my hips as he held it in place and he quickened the speed, he began to thrust hard and quick, soon I began to feel his cock begin to twitch and soon I feel my insides being filled up with another large load of cum.

I did not cum and nor a lot was spoken, he kept his cock inside me, until he finished, he slide out his cock and I saw thick trail of cum sticking to the tip starting from pussy. He chuckled as he left me on the mattress and walks away without saying a word.

I lay there on the mattress for a few minutes as I look up at the night sky and enjoy the moon, I suddenly realize that my front door is unlocked, I quickly get from the old mattress and get into my home and lock the back door, I quicky went to the front door and locked the front door too, I check if Mahesh has left and see no signs of him.

I went into the bathroom and turn on the water to the bathtub as I get ready for a long bath. The images of me getting fucked by my two bullies fills my mind, the pleasure has subsided and my thoughts negative. The realization of getting fucked by two men, my breath smelling like cum, my soar pussy, fact the I could barely walk straight, fact that I could feel the cum of two men inside me, fact that I was humiliated, fact that they used me and then dumped me was going through my head together with the images.

All of a sudden and with no warning I felt something inside my stomach, I felt disgust, I felt that I am going to puke, I quickly get on my knees as I get near the toilet, I puked inside it. After few seconds of puking, I still felt shit, but on the bright side, I no longer felt the need to puke.

I get up from the bathroom and proceeded to my bedroom where I began to clean my bed, I removed the old bedsheets and threw a side as I throw on a new bedsheet, as I fix and make my bed, I grabbed the old sheets that smelled like cum and threw it near the laundry basket, separate from rest of my dirty laundry.

I get into bathtub and soon I broke down into tears

"I did not choose this! I was forced to become a woman against my will! And now I am being humiliated!" I wailed

"How stupid and naïve was I to believe those two!"

"They flirted with me and I fell for it!"

As I sit in the bath and began to cry, the warm bath water helped me to feel better and the feeling of being cleaned also made me feel a lot better. As my tears subsided, I felt normal although inside my mind there were atom bombs of emotions triggering.

As I lay there and begin to relax

"People who from my past treat me like as if I am a freak, not that they did not before, I was an outcast before and I am an outcast now" I say to myself

My mind soon begins to recollect events from my past, the insults, humiliations, my trial and tribulations and also my triumphs and victory, my glory and achievements all of them are my experience.

"I am the same person! I might have become a woman but what defines me are my values and beliefs and those have remained the same, despite these traumas. I am Ananya and I am Raj "

I look down at my body "And this is my body!"

Little did I know, I had taken my first step in fusing my old masculine identity into my female self as I felt clam and confident, I said to myself

"Fuck the past and people in it, they are trash!" As I laugh as I began to browse through my phone.

12