This is not a Love Story Ch. 05

Story Info
What happens if you fall in love with a dominant girl?
6.2k words
4.12
3.4k
1

Part 5 of the 16 part series

Updated 01/14/2024
Created 09/15/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jasnaw
jasnaw
60 Followers

What if you fall in love with a dominant girl?

*** JANUARY ***

Back in Germany, it was like I had never left. For the first months, I would be working at headquarters. Then, I would relocate to a customer plant for on-site work.

In Germany, it is not uncommon for large companies to have their headquarters in small villages. A well-known example is a small village called 'Herzogenaurach,' where Adidas and Puma are located.

The company I work for has its headquarters in a small village near 'Osnabrück.' From Eindhoven to 'Osnabrück' is a three-hour drive, which is doable for weekend drives depending on traffic jams.

I stayed with an older landlady. She is also an employee of the same company, living in a big house with spare rooms. The company encourages kids of employees and customers to stay as guests with employees to strengthen bonding. They even have terms for it, 'Mitarbeiter Kinder' (Miki), employee kids, and 'Kunde Kinder' (Kuki), customer kids. Who said Germans don't have a sense of humor? As a previous Kuki, I could still use the arrangement.

Work was challenging, there was a shortage of qualified people, and I needed time to pick up all kinds of specific technology. The company invents and builds industrial automation solutions for manufacturing plants. They have multiple departments, like machine building, electrical engineering, and software engineering. My team, 'Inbetriebnahme,' was responsible for letting all disciplines work together. To make it work, first prefabricated at headquarters and then at the customer job sites.

I rejoined the local gym and was welcomed back by the in-crowd with jokes about my newly gained love handles.

Although I didn't tell anyone about what had happened the past sixteen months, people noticed I was a bit depressed. They invited me to some social gatherings and tried to cheer me up.

*** FEBRUARY ***

Carnival! Carnival in this part of Germany is much the same as in Eindhoven. I was not in the mood for it because of what happened last year. But my co-workers insisted I would join them.

On the Wednesday before Carnival, I visited my co-worker Mike and his girlfriend Katja to pick up an outfit. The outfit itself is too stupid to discuss, with some tropical look. Kurt, another co-worker, was also there with his wife, Gabrielle, to pick up an outfit for Gabrielle. It seemed like Katja and Gabrielle were best friends. Kurt would leave on Thursday for a ski trip to Austria, and Gabrielle would join us for Carnival.

Friday night was women's night, the same as in Eindhoven. Girls and women try to catch a lock of hair or shoelace from a guy. Then he will be her catch, but all in a fun way. Lots of beer flowed, which was a problem for me. Not being used to drinking much alcohol, I got drunk and ended up kissing the cute-looking Dirndl-wearing, very married Gabrielle! I don't even remember how I got back to my room.

The following morning, I had a hangover and a text from Gabrielle, "Could we meet for coffee and talk?" Which was a clever idea. I had no idea how to manage the kissing incident. We met in a local pub, and she grinned when she saw me.

"How are you feeling? You look terrible. Next time, you better not drink so much."

"Thank you for the heads up, but I've figured that out myself already. But some coffee will help."

We had coffee and made some chitchat. Then, Gabrielle took a deep breath.

"Last night was not some mistake but a setup..."

She hesitated before she continued, "Kurt and I have an agreement. Each year, we take a week off from our marriage. He goes skiing, and I'm going to the Carnival. He can pick up girls in Austria, and I can have one or more boyfriends for the week. We don't tell each other what happened like what happens in Vegas stays in Vegas."

She sipped from her coffee, "Some of our close friends like Mike and Katja and others you met yesterday evening know about our arrangement. To prevent gossip, and they help to keep me safe."

Another sip, first staring at her hands, then looking up and staring right at me, "I would like you to become my boyfriend for this week."

Okay, that was unexpected. But the proposal was very tempting, and a rebound like this is what could help me after Denise.

Gabrielle has long, dark, curly brown hair, a beautiful face, and a nice feminine figure. She was the type that attracted a lot of male attention.

"Gabrielle, can I ask some questions first?"

"Sure, what do you want to know?"

"First of all, why me? You can get anyone you want."

She smiled, "I think you're cute, kiss nice, and because you're just temporarily located, you're not a thread of my marriage. I also think you need some fun. We all feel that you're depressed, and I would love to elevate your mood."

"But wouldn't this be awkward later on? I work together with your husband. What will Mike say to him about me?"

"Mike was the one that suggested you to me. He vouched for you and thinks you're a great guy. And I trust you to be discrete and not to rub it in. Kurt is the love of my life, and I don't want him to get hurt."

That's weird, fucking outside your marriage but not wanting your spouse to get hurt, "Can I ask you why you have got this arrangement?"

She replied sharply, "That's something private between Kurt and me and is not something I discuss with someone else. What will it be, yes or no?"

Talking about a complete no-brainer, "Yes, I feel honored and would love to be your boyfriend this week."

Relieved, she petted my arm, "Great, go get some of your stuff. You'll be staying with me."

***

She was a sexual dynamo. Experienced, confident, and fun. We went to the Carnival every day. The group just accepted me like it was the most normal thing. I cut back the alcohol to be able to perform. At her home, we did it as often as possible, like rabbits. She did make me wear condoms. It was part of the arrangement she had with her husband. But we used a lot of them!

She gave me blow jobs to get me hard again. She had no problem deepthroating me at all. When I asked her about it, she gave me a grin.

"Two years ago, my boyfriend for the week taught me how to deepthroat. A few weeks later, Kurt and I had some stupid argument. As makeup sex, I gave him his first deepthroat blow job. He was both happy and angry at the same time, happy having one, angry because he immediately realized how I had learned to deepthroat. He was pissed but had no argument to stay angry.

During the year, whenever we argued, I gave him a blow job to piss him off. At one moment, I realized he started fights to get a blow job.

Last year I found a boyfriend for the week who taught me anal sex."

She glanced at me, "Don't worry, you'll get my ass too."

Laughing out loud, "You should have seen the shock on his face the first time I offered Kurt my ass during makeup sex."

Then she snuggled against me, "Do you happen to have something for me that I can use on Kurt next time?"

It made me think back to all the stuff Denise and I did. What we did in April seemed a bit extreme, but the rope play we did in July in Spain was something I could tell. I explained to Gabrielle how Denise had tied me with rope and made me eat my cum.

Shocked, "Wow, that is so hot. Kurt will get the surprise of his life."

She stared in the distance for a minute before she said, "Give me half an hour. I want you to do me in the ass, and I've got to clean myself first. No wanking, I need you at full strength."

She instructed me step by step on how to do anal. At first, I had to prepare her with tongue and fingers, slowly opening her up with lots of lube and then entering her centimeter by centimeter with more lube. A lot of people dislike it, but I love it. It gave me the feeling I owned her completely.

***

The night before Kurt would return, while we were snuggling, she suddenly asked, "The girl crushed you, didn't she?"

I just nodded.

She continued, "You need to find help to deal with it, a trained therapist. Don't waste valuable time, but move on. You own it to yourself."

She was right, but how could I arrange therapy? I wasn't even sure where I would stay over a few weeks.

I kissed her, "You're right, and thank you, Gabrielle, you're a hell of a rebound."

She gave me a friendly smack on my head.

*** MARCH ***

In the following weeks, I had to work closely with Mike and Kurt. I felt awkward at first, but Kurt is a really nice guy. Apart from the fact that he's a complete idiot to let his wife fuck other men, I started to like him and understood why Gabrielle fell in love with him.

In mid-March, I had to start a job at a customer plant near Frankfurt. I had arranged a small afternoon party the weekend before I had to leave. Some people from the local gym, colleagues like Mike and Kurt, and their spouses like Katja and Gabrielle attended. I had enough beer and wine, and we had a fun time. In the end, Kurt and Gabrielle walked up to me.

Gabrielle, smirking, "Mark, Kurt has something to say to you."

And to Kurt, "Well, you wanted this, go for it."

Kurt, red-faced and nervous as hell, "Thank you, Mark, for fucking Gabrielle."

"And?" Gabrielle asked.

"And instructing her how to force-feed me my cum."

Gabrielle had a huge smile, "There you go, Kurt, off you go now," and dismissed him.

You could have knocked me down with a feather. I asked Gabrielle, "How about the discretion part?"

She grabbed my arm, "Come with me."

And continued, "The first time, when I made him eat his cum, he got very excited. I decided to push his limits more and discovered he likes it when I take control and humiliate him. It seems like he has a kinky, submissive streak. I asked him what his biggest fears were, the ones that would be humiliating for him, and with a little persuasion, I got this one out of him. Thanking the guy who fucked his wife and admitting he eats his cum. The humiliation part is a big turn-on for him."

I asked, "I like him and tried to be as discrete as possible. When did he find out it was me?"

"He didn't until now. Before we came, I told him he would meet the guy who banged his wife, and he had to thank him."

She started to laugh, "He couldn't even walk straight. His boner was too hard. I'm sure tonight I get the best sex possible."

*** APRIL ***

My job at the plant was to make the new machinery operate as designed. Now, both machinery and software need to come together in real life.

The company got me a hotel near the plant. A lot of co-workers also stayed in the hotel. We worked 5-6 days a week, up to 10 hours a day, to get everything production ready as fast as possible. In the evening, some went to bars, some watched television together like football games, and others went to their room.

It was a Monday after dinner, and I was drinking my coffee at the restaurant bar in the hotel. Not paying any attention, I got the shock of my life. Sandra sat down next to me.

"Hi Mark, it was hard to find you. How are you doing?"

When I looked around, I saw Jonas sitting at a table in the corner, giving me a small wave. I waved back and decided to keep the conversation light.

"Hi Sandra, I always knew you had the hots for me, but isn't this a lot of effort to meet me?"

She chuckled, "You wish. Don't you think Denise would kill me first?"

The painful part, let's rip the band-aid off quickly, "To my understanding, she wasn't interested in me and had some other problems to worry about."

Sandra ordered two more coffees, "You got it all wrong. Let's go and sit over there for more privacy."

We sat down at a table, and she started, "After the death of Vince, Denise was depressed. Aron and I were worried about her health. One night, when she had been out to a bar with Kelly, she came home cheerful, a first in a long time. She had seen a cute, nice boy but was still too shy to approach him.

She returned to the bar for weeks, but he never showed up. Then, the unbelievable miracle happened. Eight months later, that boy applied for an apartment above the gym. You know who that is now, don't you? Jean already told you what Denise had done to make you notice her, with the fake discount code from 'CityGym.' We teased her a lot with it.

Everything went well until you visited us in Marbella. That visit ended in a complete mess.

Then it got worse. Both Aron and Denise wanted to gain control over you. I'll come back about Aron's reason later.

Denise reasoned that if she could control you, she wouldn't lose you. She lost Vince, and losing you would devastate her."

I tried to interrupt her, but she held her up hand to stop me and continued, "I know, how stupid can you be? If you love someone, set them free. But be honest with me, hasn't there been a single day you didn't think of her?"

Without waiting for my reply, she continued, "You didn't deserve this. Being scarred in the past, showed by your reaction when Aron took the line of coke, then really hurt by Denise."

Gunther, one of our co-workers, curious about Sandra, brought us two 'Asbachers,' a German brandy.

Trying to change the subject, I asked Sandra, "How is Denise doing?"

She smiled wryly, "Denise is doing pretty bad. When you left the apartment, it slowly became clear to her that she had driven you away. Then Denise went back into depression and asked about dangerous drugs, drugs you can use to commit suicide. Luckily, Aron found out before she could get them. Then, both Aron and Denise had to come clean to me. Previously, they had excluded me in their plans to gain control over you.

Due to the Sky ECC problem, they were both taken into custody at the same time. Denise was almost immediately released because she was only part of the legitimate real estate business.

Aron is now at home, wearing an ankle bracelet, subject to further investigation."

She took a sip of the brandy, "I put Denise in therapy, and her therapist says it could help her tremendously if you joined her. And I'm convinced you need closure, too. My question is, and I'm begging you, are you open for therapy too?"

I could see the pain in her face. A mother who is worried sick about her daughter's health. Ready to do anything to help her, even search, find, and visit the asshole boyfriend who abandoned her daughter.

She was right, there hasn't been a single day I hadn't thought about Denise. The girl had devastated herself and me in some weird attempt not to lose me.

Sandra ordered two more 'Asbachers', drank one, and remained silent for a few minutes.

Turning to me, "Sleep on it. I'm staying at another hotel but will be back tomorrow evening. Then I'll answer your questions."

She nodded to Jonas, and they both hugged me and left. Gunther came by, making sure I was all right.

***

The next evening, I entered the restaurant bar. Sandra was already waiting. She stood up and hugged me.

"Hi Mark, glad to see you. I hope you did get some sleep?"

I had been lying awake for hours, "Not much, you sure surprised me yesterday. Does Denise know you're here to visit me?"

"Yes, she's scared to death but understands you both need to move on. Mark, I'm doing this for her, but it would help you too."

It was what Gabrielle also pointed out to me. I needed help to move on, and this would be an opportunity. But could I trust them? Denise broke me once, and I won't let that happen again.

Sandra was trying to gauge my thoughts, "You know, before you decide, have a meeting with her therapist Karin first. We can schedule an online meeting, but I prefer you to meet her at the hotel. We could schedule a meeting for Thursday evening. Would that suit you?"

Sandra was socially intelligent and wanted me to accept this meeting as a first step. Was I walking in a trap, eyes wide open? What did I have to lose?

I looked Sandra in the eyes, "Set it up, and let's give it a try."

Sandra got up, relieved, "Thank you, you won't regret this. I'll set it up and see you on Thursday."

She left, and I regretted it already. And then I realized I forgot to ask why Aron wanted to gain control over me.

***

Sandra had arranged a small conference room in the hotel. She was already waiting together with Karin.

After introducing, Sandra left. Karin was about 45 years old, wearing curly dark blond hair with some grey strokes. Very down to earth.

I was half expecting to tell her my life story, but she had a different approach, "Tell me, Mark, if we start with therapy, what would you like to accomplish and get out of it?"

It was clear what I wanted, "I want to be happy again. I went from floating on happiness to being destroyed in months. I want to move on with my life. Realize the dream of the family with kids and a dog. To let go of Denise."

She made some notes, "What I can do for you is to give you closure on your past relationship with Denise. Give you the ability to move on. Most sessions will be together with Denise to give her closure, too. You need to trust me. Would that work for you?"

After giving it some thought, I went with the program. It was painful. Each week, Sandra, Karin, and Denise drove from Eindhoven to Frankfurt and stayed for the night in a different hotel.

The first time I saw Denise, she took my breath away again, my life sentence.

*** MAY ***

Karin was hard on us. Me for not stepping up enough and running away, Denise for her controlling and jealousy issues driving me away. She forced us to end our previous relationship. To mark the end of the relationship, Karin let Denise and me bury Denise's ring together, the one I put on her finger in March last year, as a kind of funeral service. We needed to close the past. Denise cried all evening long.

Karin also noticed the chemistry between Denise and me and asked follow-up questions, "How would you rate your relationship before the Marbella incident?"

Denise immediately responded, "Ten. Mark was the love of my life."

Me, "Nine, we had our communication issues."

Karin asked, "What was the worst that could have happened at that stage?"

We both had to admit that losing each other would have been the worst thing that could have happened. Still, it was exactly what had happened.

Karin continued, "The worst that could happen did happen. You can't undo the past. But you both need to focus on the future. Now, hold each other hands, look each other in the eyes, and think back at the months before the Marbella incident. Don't answer my next question, but think it over for a few days, and then let me know. Do you think, in the future, you're better off alone or together?"

On that bombshell, she ended our session. We both had to answer Karin's question by text. I struggled and had to do some deep soul-searching. My head said, "Run like hell," my heart said, "Go for it." I had a couple of restless nights.

Apparently, we had both answered "together" because the next week Karin planned a new session about the present.

We discussed the months of our separation. One question went wrong. Karin asked, "Did you have sex during the separation?"

Denise answered, "No."

That was strange because a few months ago, I had four used and filled condoms taped on my door. I looked at Denise, and she shrugged, "I didn't have sex with them."

My turn, "Yes."

The next moment a bottle of water hit the wall, and I got a slap in my face, "Fuck you." Angry and red-faced, she left the room.

We were in a deadlock. The following week, we didn't make any progress. Denise couldn't handle the fact I had sex during our separation. To change tactics, I made a few phone calls to Karin, Sandra, and one important in Germany. It was risky but worth the try.

On Saturday morning, I drove from Frankfurt to headquarters. At noon, I picked Denise up at her hotel. The hotel was close to headquarters, and Sandra had made the booking. She got in, still angry. We didn't say a word, and I drove to a small house, got out of the car, and rang the doorbell. Kurt opened the door and let us in.

jasnaw
jasnaw
60 Followers
12