This is not a Love Story Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Denise didn't know Kurt and Gabrielle, so I introduced them, "Denise, these are my friends Kurt and Gabrielle. They are married."

Denise looked at me questioningly.

"Gabrielle is the woman I had sex with."

Shock and horror were fighting each other in Denise's face.

Gabrielle continued, "Boys, you need to go now. Denise and I have a lot to talk about." She took Denise outside to the garden.

Kurt and I went to a beer garden, an outside pub, which is quite common in Germany. Mike was already waiting for us. Loaded with beer and fish, Mike started to ask questions about Denise and me. I answered them honestly and told them our story.

Mike continued telling us about his relationship with Katja, "We're not married. I'm afraid she is not ready yet. I'm missing the signs she is willing to marry me, and I'm afraid. If I propose, will I chase Katja away? It makes me insecure. Does she love me like I love her? Or are we not meant to be? It sucks."

Kurt told us about Gabrielle, "We're high school sweethearts, part of a group of friends who married young. Many friends started to have relationship issues, like financial problems leading to divorce. We had fights, mostly about trust. At the same time, Gabrielle's sister went to university and had a free life.

One evening, I came home, and she wanted to talk to me. She wanted to pause our marriage. She felt we missed out and were married too young."

He sipped his beer, "We love each other, but we were on the road of losing us. Our agreement to take off a week from our marriage during Carnival is a compromise. Either this or risk losing her completely."

Maybe this guy wasn't a total idiot at all.

Another sip, "I consider it as time she would have had before me if we would have met later in life. The upside is it did improve our sex life. The arrangement ends when she goes off the pill."

In the afternoon, we had fun watching a football game on a big screen (Schalke - Dortmund) with more beer.

When we arrived back, we found Gabrielle, Denise, and Katja with puffy eyes and empty wine bottles. I considered it a win that Denise hadn't killed anyone.

That night, I got a knock on my hotel door. Denise stood there, trembling, tears in her eyes, "Mark, will you please hold me tonight?"

We slept, holding on to each other. During the night, I heard her cry. We had breakfast in the morning and regained some love and fun. It was like old times.

***

In the next session, Karin declared the present part closed and focused on teaching us tools for the future. We both had to learn to communicate better. Denise needed to learn how to deal with her emotions, and I had to learn to step up against Denise. According to Karin, I should be more firm. Otherwise, she would walk right over me.

It was hard for me. I had never learned to say 'No' to a woman or a girl.

We also started to have sex. The first time was awkward. When I reached out for a condom, Denise took my hand and started to cry, "Sorry, sorry, sorry..."

She threw the condom away and guided me into her. Did it take long? Yes, this time it took very long! It was gently making love and reconnecting all over again.

*** EARLY JUNE ***

There was a lot of work on the plant, and we worked long hours. Each weekend, Denise joined me on Saturday afternoon and returned on Monday. She had her studies paused for the year and was either with me or at work for the real estate business.

One Saturday afternoon, she was in a particularly frisky mood. We went to a beer garden with a pool, where she kept teasing me, touching me, rubbing me, and kissing me. During dinner, she continued, and frankly, she was driving me crazy.

We went to bed early, and she started again. When I wanted to penetrate her, she suddenly stopped me.

Sardonically smiling, "We can't have this tonight. You need your strength tomorrow."

Then she picked up her vibe and started to masturbate. Her eyes never left mine. She slapped my hand when I touched my penis, "Not tonight, mister."

It didn't take her long. After she came, she kissed me, turned around, and fell asleep. Frustrated, it took me a long time before I fell asleep.

The following morning, Denise got us room service. Instead of going to the breakfast bar, Denise had ordered fresh orange juice, mixed fruit, and whipped cream. The teasing, touching, rubbing, and kissing started again.

While eating our fruit, she smeared some whipped cream in her pussy, dipped a strawberry into the smeared whipped cream in her pussy, and fed it to me, followed by a grape, melon, and the rest of the fruit, "I like my man healthy and horny."

My dick was heavily leaking pre-cum now.

"Ooh, look at the poor little animal. I'll give it some attention and get it cleaned."

She took me to the shower and soaped herself from head to toe. Soaped, she started to gyrate her body against my back while soaping my front. She didn't touch my genitals yet. Slowly one hand started folding my balls, another hand to caress my ass. The rest of her body kept rubbing my back.

She whispered in my ear, "I want you to masturbate slowly. Stroke gently, but do not come."

When I hesitated, she squeezed my balls slightly, "STROKE."

I started stroking slowly, her soaked finger slowly entering my ass, whispering, "Did you like it, fucking Gabrielle in the ass? Putting your ugly little thingy in that beautiful round ass? Bet you liked it, didn't you?"

Her finger found my prostate and started to massage it. I stopped stroking my dick for a moment. She squeezed my balls again, "Keep masturbating."

"You got to fuck that perfect ass, and I can't fuck your ass. Do you think that's fair?"

She breathed heavier, "You, like a kid in the candy shop, me, without Christmas presents."

Her voice even nearer my ear, "I want you to think now about her perfect ass, those magnificent globes against your pelvis, her slick star gliding and slivering on your cock, over and over again. I want you to think about her ass, how she made you feel. How her hips were pushing back, gripping your cock. The sounds she made, her back wet of her sweat, how she smelled."

She noticed I was getting close, "Now I want you to come. Think about her ass and come for her."

And I did, massively. The continuous teasing, combined with the prostate massage, made me cum huge. Large globs of cum were dripping down from the shower wall.

It took me a few moments to regain my thoughts. I smelled Denise's arousal and sensed her emotions, lust, arousal, and pride for what she had done for me. Her feelings of anger and jealousy. For not being the girl that had shared the experience of first-time anal with me.

Karin had instructed and trained me in our sessions to step up and fight and tame the jealous beast at these moments.

I turned around, grabbed and moved her arm behind her back, and then turned her around. In effect, we changed places.

"You hurt me!"

I couldn't care less. I had something more important on my mind and gave a hard smack on the ass.

"Ouch."

In her ear, "Your turn, start rubbing."

Another smack on her butt to emphasize my intent, "Start rubbing now!"

She tried to fight me off, but I held her tight and gave her a few more smacks on the butt.

Reluctantly, she started masturbating. I let her arm go, grabbed the shower head, and pushed it between her buttocks. My other hand held them open, and I aimed at her anus. Each time she wanted to protest, I gave her another smack at her butt.

I went on my knees and started licking her anus. She wanted to protest again, but a few more smacks made her shut up. I got up and started to caress her ass with one hand. I didn't penetrate. Alternating with shower head in one hand and massaging with the fingers of my other hand, I whispered, "Still talking with Gabrielle, aren't you? Exchanging messy details? Jealous I took her ass? You know you should thank her next time. Thank her for saving me. Thank her for picking up the pieces of me after you trashed me. Thank her for giving me her ass."

She was breathing heavily now.

"What are you going say to her next time? Tell me."

"Thank you."

I moved one hand to her breasts and pinched her nipples while keeping the shower head with my other hand aimed at her anus, "And what do you thank her for?"

"For saving you."

"And?"

"For picking up the pieces of you."

"And?"

She started to come, "For giving her ass to you."

"Good girl."

She collapsed on the shower floor.

I gave her a moment, picked her up, and brought her to the hotel bed. I gently dried her with the fluffy hotel towels. I put the blanket over her and kissed her on her head. I put the TV remote control in her hand, dressed, and left.

After the fruit breakfast and shower, I could use dark coffee, bread, and eggs.

When I returned, she didn't say much. She looked nervously at me, following all my movements with her eyes, "Are you serious? Did you mean what you're saying about thanking Gabrielle?"

"Yes."

"Do you want to punish me, to hurt me?"

"God, no."

"Tell me, why should I?"

"Denise, you're the most fun, loving, and generous person I know. You're intelligent, smart, and beautiful. But you're also very controlling and jealous. You manage to set the world to your hand. We split due to your jealousy. Experiencing the humiliation could help you to address the jealous feelings. Call Karin, get her opinion, and get dressed. I want to hit the pool and get some beers."

***

Later that week, I got a call from Karin. Denise had told Karin honestly what had happened, "Well done, Mark. You stepped up. Make sure she comes through. It would help her. Kill the jealous beast."

*** LATE JUNE ***

My contract would expire in a few weeks, and the company wanted to talk with me about renewal. I drove back to headquarters on Thursday night, and our meeting was on Friday morning. I already discussed some potential options with Denise. We sure wanted to be able to spend more time together.

The renewal was a bit of a hassle. When I started working in January, I was a free agent, and they could send me anywhere. Now, with Denise back in my life, I was less flexible, which was a problem. Due to the nature of the work, they wanted to be able to send me anywhere.

Within the company, it was no secret that I had a girlfriend. When we started to have the sessions with Karin, I had a lot of jokes to endure about having a gorgeous girlfriend, and the only thing I did with her was talk. Gunther did enquire if Sandra was single. If only he knew she was the wife of a drug lord.

Finally, the company presented me with a proposal, which I discussed with Denise. It would allow the company to put me on a job for multiple weeks. It allowed me to work at headquarters or to work from home. I accepted the proposal. My previous overtime got converted for some extra time off, which meant I would work part-time for the second half of July, the first half of August, and an extra week off before and after to get settled.

The girls, Gabrielle, Katja, and Denise, kept in close contact and decided to have a BBQ on Saturday after the contract meeting. The BBQ was at Kurt and Gabrielle's place. I was unsure how many details Denise had revealed and shared with Gabrielle and Katja. I stayed in contact with Mike and Kurt, but all communication was work-related. To make sure their software worked with the machinery as expected.

The BBQ was fun. I liked these people. I spent most of the time with Mike and Kurt discussing football and Formula One.

At one time, Katja and Denise closed me in. Katja whispered, so only Denise and I could hear her, "Mark, I've got a question. Almost all our friends are married, and I really would like to marry Mike, only Mike has never asked me. Do you know why he hasn't asked me?"

I did know, but I wasn't going to rat Mike out and asked Denise, "You believe that men and women are different but equal? What would you do?"

Denise immediately understood what I meant, "I would ask Mark."

I added, "I'm sure the guy is crazy about you and wants to marry you. Give him the kick in the ass he needs. Trust me on this one. There is nothing he wants more."

Denise added, "If you need help, I already have some great ideas, you know, if Mark waits too long," and winked at me.

That was news to me. Denise's thinking was far ahead of me. Marrying Denise is a whole other ball game.

Later, I noticed Denise was getting nervous. I gave her a nod, and we both approached Gabrielle. It was a repeat of a few months ago, "Gabrielle, Denise has something to say to you."

And to Denise, "Well, you wanted this, so go for it."

Denise took my hands and looked Gabrielle in the eyes, "Thank you, Gabrielle, for saving Mark and being his rebound girl."

"And?" I asked.

Reluctantly, "And giving him your ass and teaching him how to have anal sex."

Gabrielle smiled to Denise, "Your fault, girl. You better be more careful and not let him get away. Next time, I'll give him to one of my other girlfriends. And they won't give him back."

Then she decided to fuel Denise's jealous feelings, "I enjoyed him ravaging my ass."

Me against Denise, "There you go honey, off you go now," and dismissed her.

Once again, Gabrielle grabbed my arm, "Come with me."

And she started to talk about Kurt, "Mark, thank you for being a friend to Kurt. You could have rubbed it in but instead showed him your vulnerabilities. You don't know it, but it increased his self-esteem. We have this strange arrangement which I want to end. I can't stand the thought of him having sex with another woman. I know, hypocrite, but still. It was my idea, and now I'm afraid he likes it too much."

Yes, it was the most stupid idea I've ever heard of, but up to now, it worked for them, "Did you agree on an end date or something?"

"The agreement ends when I get off the pill." She frowned, then continued, "Really? Do you think it is that simple?"

"If you want kids and are ready to have them, you should talk to him and find out where he stands."

She hugged me, "You're right, thank you."

That night, Denise and I had rough sex.

***

To be continued.

12