This is not a Love Story Ch. 06

Story Info
What happens if you fall in love with a dominant girl?
5.5k words
3.89
3.6k
1

Part 6 of the 16 part series

Updated 01/14/2024
Created 09/15/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jasnaw
jasnaw
60 Followers

What if you fall in love with a dominant girl?

*** JULY ***

The second week of July, I moved in with Denise. Her roommate Kelly and her boyfriend had bought a house, and Kelly had moved out a few months earlier. Denise's typical Dutch small townhouse had an entrance, toilet, and an open-plan living room with a kitchen downstairs. On the outside, it had a small garden, a terrace, and a shed for bicycles. Upstairs, it had three bedrooms and a bathroom. One bedroom was the master bedroom, one bedroom was a walk-in closet, and the third room was an office for me to use to work from home.

Moving meant just one small van to take my stuff, like a desk and office chair, from the storage facilities to Denise. I decided to get rid of my other furniture. It wouldn't fit with Denise's stuff anyway. For example, I had a large poster of an old AC Cobra race car, and Denise had one wall covered with a wallpaper painting of Vermeer's 'Girl with a Pearl Earring.'

Karin wanted a session with us before we took off to Spain.

"To prevent you two fuck up like you did last year."

We focused on trust, showing our vulnerabilities and insecurities to each other. We needed to encourage each other to be ourselves and to strengthen our bond. Due to last year's disaster, trust was still an issue.

***

For the last two weeks of July, Denise hired a villa with a pool and guesthouse in Marbella. Gabrielle, Katja, Kurt, and Mike will join us for the first week. They would arrange flights themselves, and I hired the rental cars.

The second week, Sandra would join us. Aron was still not allowed to leave The Netherlands pending the investigations.

For the first two weeks of August, Denise hired three apartments in the same building near Tarifa as last year.

The guesthouse in Marbella and the second apartment near Tarifa were for our security, probably Jonas and Red. The third apartment in Tarifa was for Mia and Clara, and Denise wanted to have them close for the last two weeks.

***

The first week, when Mike, Katja, Kurt, and Gabrielle stayed with us, we did stuff either with all six or as a couple. On Wednesday, the girls decided we should change teams for the afternoon and evening. Mike would take Gabrielle, I would go with Katja, and Kurt would take Denise.

Mike and Gabrielle are a logical match. Both are adrenaline junkies and had a fun day jet skiing, karting, and a laser game.

Katja and I had less in common. While Gabrielle is more feminine with a softer body, Denise is athletic, Katja looks like a catwalk fashion model with long legs, small hips, and small breasts. Her hobbies are makeup and fashion, and her favorite time passing is shopping. I hate shopping, and that's what we did. Before we left, Denise gave me a credit card and whispered, "Pin code is your birthday. Be a gentleman and treat her right."

We went to the first store, where she bought shorts, a skirt, shirts, and a summer dress. During each fitting, she asked me into the dressing room to give my opinion. At one moment, she stood there in her thong and innocently asked, "What?"

Then she insisted I buy some clothes too and went into the dressing room with me, each time I had to change. When she saw my boxer shorts, she commented, with a sigh, "We have to fix that too."

Following Denise's request, I paid for the clothes.

In the second store, they sold evening clothing. It took ages to decide on the right dress, and naturally, I had to give my opinion on each dress. When Katja was finally ready, she wanted me to buy evening clothing, which again took ages.

Paying with Denise's credit card, I hoped it had enough credit and was already calculating in my head if my bank card would be sufficient in case the limit on the credit card was too low.

The third store was an exclusive lingerie store. Again, Katja needed my opinion with each fitting. A sales lady helped us and presumed I was Katja's boyfriend. At one moment, she was naked, only wearing suspenders. Her bare pussy is on display for both the sales lady and me. The sales lady kept her professional attitude, and Katja acted like it was perfectly natural. When it was my turn to fit new underwear, they both stayed with me in the fitting room and commented on how it looked on my ass and if my cock looked good enough in it.

Finally, when we were ready, I paid for a third time, and luckily, the credit card still worked.

Later, we shared a seafood platter. Suddenly, Katja asked me, "You know, don't you?"

I tried to play dumb. Katja continued, "It was your idea after all at the BBQ, and you let Denise believe she came up with this idea. When I contacted Denise about asking Mike to marry me, she made plans for this holiday. Today, Denise wanted me to get you some decent clothing, and for me, this was my way of thanking you. When did you figure it out?"

"Yesterday, Denise asked me if I could take Mike away tomorrow. The question was so weird because she didn't mention Kurt. I'm guessing you want to ask him to marry you tomorrow, right?"

She nodded, "I'm afraid, Mark. Will he say yes? And will he say yes because he wants to? Or because I'm asking him?"

"Katja, he will be the happiest son of a bitch you can think of. He knows he's lucky to have you."

"That's nice, thank you, Mark."

Gabrielle and Mike were already back when we returned to the villa. While Mike was telling Katja about the karting, Gabrielle took me apart and smirked, "Did you get a good peak, and do you have some comparison notes?"

"Gabrielle, a gentleman never tells."

At that moment, Kurt and Denise returned. In hindsight, I should have known. Kurt is submissive, Denise is dominant, Kurt must have been in hell, and Denise had a ball. While Mike had a fun, adrenaline-filled time with Gabrielle, Katja had been teasing me all afternoon and evening, Denise went all out on poor Kurt.

Later, I found out in parts what had happened. First, Denise took Kurt to a nudist beach. They had a secluded spot, and Denise insisted they use sun protection every half hour. She rubbed her breasts in front of Kurt's eyes, asked Kurt to do her back and ass and crack between her buttocks because she couldn't see herself if she did it right, and insisted Kurt used sun protection everywhere, even on his balls and cock, "We have to protect them for Gabrielle."

Then she went on and asked Kurt about the anatomical differences between her and Gabrielle, the size of pussy lips, how far the clitoris stood out, and did Kurt prefer a bare pussy or landing strip. Then, she discussed masturbating techniques.

Each time Kurt got a hard-on, Denise sent him in the water to cool down because it wouldn't be fair to Gabrielle.

Finally, Kurt couldn't stand it, and they hit a bar. Denise continued that it was unfair that Gabrielle and I had sex and they hadn't, and the things she would do to him if Gabrielle and I would ever let them.

Next, they went to a restaurant, Denise even crueler now, asking if he gets turned on letting his wife getting fucked by other men and if he likes to watch it hidden in a closet, and if he has ever asked a guy to fuck his wife.

When Kurt and Denise returned, he was very agitated, pointed to Gabrielle, and said, "You! Upstairs, now!"

Gabrielle was teasingly holding a strip with birth control pills and asked, "Kurt, what do you want me to do with these?"

He grabbed the strip and threw it away, "We don't need those anymore. We'll start right now."

Gabrielle quickly gave Denise a high-five before Kurt pulled her along.

Denise kissed me, "I want you upstairs in thirty minutes, big boy. I need you. But first, I got to hit the shower. He kept smearing sun protection on me."

Then we heard Kurt and Gabrielle already going at it. Denise started laughing out loud and couldn't stop. Tears running away, almost hyperventilating.

That night, we heard them going at it at least two more times.

The following morning, Mike, Katja, Denise, and I were having breakfast downstairs when Kurt arrived, looking like hell. He sat down and took some coffee, saw Denise, and mumbled "Bitch." He stood up, hugged her, and went back upstairs. Within minutes, we heard them going at it again. Later, Gabrielle appeared, smiling and beaming. She started to make a huge breakfast with pancakes and eggs. When I told her we had already eaten breakfast, she answered, "This is all for my man. I need to keep him strong."

She took the multiple plates upstairs.

***

The girls had made plans for the afternoon, leaving Kurt, Mike, and me to ourselves. Kurt wanted to rest and stay at the pool, so I took Mike to the harbor in Marbella, as I promised Denise earlier.

The harbor in Marbella is well known for all the large luxury ships. Side by side, they lie with the sterns to the road. You can see people sitting at deck tables with large vases filled with fresh flowers. The large ships stay offshore. There are expensive fashion shops and many bars and restaurants. Many expensive cars like Ferrari and Lamborghini drive around in these streets, which makes Mike's day. He kept taking pictures.

Next to the harbor on the beach is a beach bar, where we had some drinks and tapas.

Because I would be the designated driver this evening, I stayed away from the alcohol. I also managed to keep Mike sober. The lucky bastard was happily unaware that tonight, his life would change.

Back at the villa, I told the guys that the girls had arranged a formal dinner, so we had to change. Mike and Kurt had evening clothing with them, though they didn't know why they had to take it on holiday. It was another sign the girls had prepared for this moment. I dressed in the formal clothing I bought yesterday together with Katja. I took the guys by car, and we would meet the girls at the restaurant.

At the restaurant, we were seated at a round table. There were even name tags. Mike would sit in the middle, surrounded by Kurt and me. A short time later, the girls appeared, all wearing long evening dresses. Their hair and makeup were beautiful. They went to a spa to get it done. We made chitchat and had amuses and our first course. Mike was still unaware of what was happening and talked away about all the great cars and ships we had seen that afternoon. The second course and main dish came and went, the girls getting more nervous, Kurt was starting to notice, and Mike was still talking about some supercar.

A photographer entered the restaurant and was taking pictures. When he approached our table, he started to take pictures of us. Suddenly, Katja nervously stood up, walked around the table, got on her knees in front of Mike, took his hands in hers, and asked, "Dear Mike, you're the love of my life, and I love you more than anything, and I want to have your babies and want to grow old with you. Please, Mike, would you marry me?"

Mike needed two seconds to process the question. He never expected it. He went down, on his knees, "Yes, yes, yes, of course I will marry you."

He grabbed Katja and hugged and kissed her, "You silly, I always thought you weren't ready yet."

The night went well with champagne, crying, laughter, and happiness. Mike and Katja returned to the villa first, and the rest of us shared the other rental car. When we returned, we heard Katja and Mike already going at it. Kurt and Gabrielle couldn't wait to go upstairs. Within minutes, we heard them, too. Denise saw me looking at her, "Oh no, Mister, not like that, tonight, I want you to make gentle love to me."

***

The second week, Sandra visited us. Denise and Sandra spent a lot of time together. One day, when Denise had stomach pain due to her period, Sandra and I went to the beach together, Jonas driving the rental car.

Teasingly, Sandra asked me if I would take her to the nudist beach, which I flat-out refused. I don't want to see my mother-in-law naked. At the beach, she only wore a tiny string. Thank god Jonas was close to us, so she couldn't give me the same treatment as Denise did to Kurt the previous week.

Our talks drifted from Denise to Aron, "Sandra, back in March, you told me both Denise and Aron had reasons to have me under their control. What were Aron's reasons?"

She sighed, "Remember that I told you Denise came home happy for the first time in a long period because she had seen a cute boy? Aron gave it only mildly attention. Denise continued how you and your friends talked about how to apply principles of quantum mechanics to encryption. That got Aron's full attention."

She stared at the sea, "We have all kinds of people working for us, legal, financial, and real estate. We even have our HR department. What we are lacking is IT people. They prefer to work for one of the high-tech companies in the Eindhoven region instead of with us. Being the businessman Aron is, he immediately recognized you could help us. He was disappointed you walked away that first time when we met during the first dinner at our house."

I thought to myself, "I was right after all. Aron did want me to get involved."

She glanced at me, "The Sky ECC problem once again showed us we need IT people. You aren't open to work for us, are you?"

I nodded no.

At the beach club bar, we ordered drinks and tapas. Jonas would drive us back so I could have some beers. Sandra was only wearing her flip flops, small bikini string, and a shirt, no bikini top. She looked beautiful and relaxed.

Later, we talked more about Aron, "You know, last year during the argument, you called Aron a coke-using drug dealer. That is so untrue. Aron rarely takes drugs because he needs a clear mind. That day was the first time in a year he took coke. He got the holiday vibe during the day at the beach and decided he could treat himself."

Sarcastically, she continued, "Boy, did he enjoy it with the fight and fallout."

We did have more drinks and tapas and had fun telling each other embarrassing stories about Denise. Like when she had her first dancing lessons, a cute little toddler still wearing a diaper. Or the time Denise had stolen and eaten pink candy, stubbornly denying she had until Sandra put her in front of a mirror and the pink from candy was showing all over her face. Sandra started giggling and got a bit touchy, letting her inhibitions go.

She lay her hand on my arm and started, "Aron and I met at a music festival. Handsome, dark, tall, charming, I fell immediately for him. He was a chemistry student, and I was a student, too. We experimented with drugs, mostly Ecstasy. Quality was an issue back then, and I remember when Aron proudly showed me the first Ecstasy pills he had secretly made in the university lab. I know it sounds like a bad version of 'Breaking Bad.' We were poor students, but at some moment, I noticed he had more money. Little did I know, he had started selling those pills."

I gasped, "Did this all start because he wanted better pills for his girlfriend to experiment with?"

"Yes. I didn't want to do anything with selling drugs, and we kind of split, not ending the relationship, but we had a time out."

She looked at me, "Even Denise doesn't know the next part. But it is important because once I was you."

We ordered two more drinks, "During the split, I missed him and wanted to get together again. The surprise was all mine when I went to his room, he was having sex with some girl. The girl was only interested in the pills.

I fled and ignored him for the next half year. He kept pushing and trying to get together, and I relented, but only on one condition, a 'Hall Pass.' I'm entitled to have one short fling. I will never use it, and I love the big doofus too much, although I like to flirt. The 'Hall Pass' threat gives me leverage and keeps him attentive. Jonas is not only here to protect me but also to keep Aron informed. Only he doesn't know that I know.

I'm trying to tell you that I understood some parts of what happened to you and how you felt. At first, when you've discovered Denise is Aron's daughter, and later, when you ran away after she pulled that stunt with the condoms.

The condom stunt made me realize for the first time she might need professional help. I hope Karin will help you individually and together to help you build a strong relationship.

I'm proud of my daughter. She is the most loyal and loving person I know. She's gonna make you very happy, Mark."

Denise seems to share everything with her mother, and Sandra is already thinking about a long-term commitment.

*** AUGUST ***

It had been a year since we had last seen Mia and Clara. Denise, Mia, and Clara had kept in contact, and they knew about our breakup and reconciliation, but now they wanted to have the whole story.

They were stunned, and Clara said, "You two are so much in love. How is it possible that all went wrong the evening after you left last year?"

And both declared us dumbasses.

Denise responded, "It won't go wrong next time because I am not jealous anymore."

That gave her a round of laughter.

Denise, a bit agitated, "Really, according to my therapist, I have my jealousy under control."

Another round of laughter followed.

The next day, Clara and I got closer, sitting next to each other in a bar, more touching, slightly longer hugging, just trivial things to tease Denise. Mia picked up on it and made a few comments now and then, "Clara, are you happy you have your boyfriend back?"

Or another, "Are you going to play with his dick again?"

I must say Denise didn't budge during the day, but at night, she turned into a sex-starved Monster.

The following morning, Clara asked, "And?"

With a large grin, I responded, "It worked," and gave her a high five.

Denise understood she had been played, and took a deep breath, "You three watch it! Next time, your asses are mine!"

That gave her another round of laughter.

***

I hired windsurf gear, and we had the same routine as last year. We worked in the morning. Then, in the late afternoon, I would go windsurfing, and Denise would spend time with both girls.

I'm not sure when and how they came up with the idea, but they wanted to allow Denise to get back at me for how we played Denise. I refused because I didn't think I had done wrong. The girls kept pressing me, and ultimately, they used a nuclear weapon, Karin.

I had been windsurfing and was on my way to the supermarket when Karin called me, "Hi Mark, as I understand from Denise, you're not giving in. I get you, but you might want to reconsider."

The sessions with Karin had taught me that reconsider means, "Listen, you dumb-struck fool, and do as I say."

She continued, "You don't have to give in, but use it to get something for yourself out of it. Accept it as a challenge, and you can challenge her, too. You won't have a problem with what she has in mind, and I'm sure you can think of a suitable challenge for her after you've experienced yours. Bend with her and hit back. These common experiences will strengthen you significantly as a couple."

Denise accepted that I could challenge her, too, after consulting Karin. For the next two days, nothing special happened. I had already decided to let it happen, whatever it was.

The girls got raunchier during the second night, but still nothing out of the ordinary. During the night, I got awakened by Denise fumbling with my dick. Being sleepy, I couldn't figure out what she was doing. She kissed me, "Nothing, honey, go back to sleep."

My dick felt weird when I touched it with my hand. I felt something hard. I put on the bed light and saw it locked in a chastity device.

"Denise, what the fuck?"

She rolled over and kissed me, "Don't worry honey, sleep well," and rolled back.

I was too sleepy to give it much thought and went back to sleep.

The following morning, she had made breakfast, a table set for four. We slept both naked and when I searched for a shirt and boxer shorts, all my underwear and shorts were mysteriously gone. I put on a shirt. Working outside on the balcony wasn't going to happen today.

jasnaw
jasnaw
60 Followers
12