This is not a Love Story Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Denise smirked and put a cup of coffee for me on the table. Not much later, Mia and Clara joined us for breakfast.

Clara to me, "Interesting choice of clothing."

Mia to Denise, "New jewelry?"

"Yeah, new necklace," Denise showed the necklace, with the key to the chastity device hanging on it. Laughing, "Just got it last night."

After breakfast, Mia and Clara left, and we went to work, this time me inside and Denise on the balcony. When it got too hot, we went to bed, cuddled, and rested. Later that afternoon, one pair of shorts reappeared, and we went to a bar for a drink and some tapas. Denise was wearing the necklace with key, proudly holding my hand, never to let me go. Nobody seemed to notice or paid attention.

The evening started normally, Denise was reading a book, and I was doing some research on the laptop. After a small dinner, I went to do the dishes and noticed Denise was getting changed and applying her makeup. Then she demanded the shorts back.

Half an hour later, Mia and Clara reappeared. Mia had dressed for a night out, but Clara wasn't and had an overnight bag with her.

Denise gave me a long kiss, "Mia and I are going to a club. To see if I can still pick up a guy. Mia will be my wing girl. Clara will babysit. Hence, the chastity device. I don't want her to play with your cock and make a mess like last time."

Then she whispered in my ear, concerned, "You're okay with this? If it is too much, then we can stop now. I promise you it will be alright."

Obviously, it was about trust, Denise showing me I could trust her, me showing Denise that I trust her. Karin's fingerprints were all over it.

"Off you go, have a good night. I'm sure I'll behave with the babysitter."

She gave me a loving smile and another kiss and went with Mia.

Clara inspected the fridge and the cupboards and took a bottle of white wine, two glasses, and some cheese. We had fun telling common jokes about Mia and Denise.

Out of her overnight bag came a laptop and a Chromecast, then she put the Chromecast in the TV set and started a movie, 'La vie d'Adele' (Blue is the warmest color). Then she gave my chastity device a friendly shake, smirked, and snuggled against me.

Although it is a mainstream movie, it has some hot scenes. For me, it became uncomfortable, and my dick started leaking pre-cum. Clara looked at my dick and paused the movie.

"Tsk, tsk, tsk, we can't have this, and Denise specifically said no mess."

She grabbed a towel and a washcloth and cleaned my dick, "Bet Denise already picked up a real man, not a pussy like you sitting at home wearing a chastity device and waiting for her return."

I had to sit on the towel, and she resumed the movie and snuggled against me again.

It happened a few more times, and each time, she taunted me, "How my hot girlfriend was picking up random guys with Mia's help. Guys who would love to cuckold me while Denise had the chastity key hanging on her neck."

When the movie ended, I thought she would leave and return to her apartment. Instead, she prepared to go to our bed and asked, "Mark, I'm going to bed now. Could you come too?"

She took her overnight bag in the bedroom, joined me naked in bed, and kissed me, "Night, Mark, thank you for this remarkable evening."

She switched off the light. In the dark, she got up again, rummaged through her bag, and lay down again.

A minute later, I heard the familiar buzzing of a vibrator. At the same time, the other hand grabbed my chastity device. It didn't take long before I heard Clara moaning. After a few minutes, she switched the vibe off and turned around.

She gave me another kiss, "Night, handsome," and went to sleep.

In the morning, I already had coffee running when Carla appeared. She took the key to the chastity device and a short out of the overnight bag and tossed them to me. She had the key with her the whole time!

Finally, I got rid of the chastity device, and relieved, I decided to hide it from Denise. We won't do this again. When Clara finished her coffee, she went back to her apartment but returned almost immediately.

"Mark, come with me. You have got to see this."

Mia and Denise had just made it to the bed. The place smelled badly of vomit and alcohol. Both girls lay passed out on the bed, still wearing their clothes. They must have been doing shots at the cocktail bar. Denise was snoring loudly, and Mia was drooling.

Later that day, Denise returned, suffering a hangover. Despite the hangover, she was concerned, "Could you handle it, or was it too much?"

"You sure surprised me, but I survived. I had a great babysitter looking out for me."

She kissed me and went back to bed.

***

I put a cushion under her ass. Her arms were tied together with a scarf, and I used another scarf to tie them to the bedpost. Her legs were free to move. This way, I could roll her either on her stomach or her back. She was naked, only wearing a blindfold. Her pussy and ass obscenely on display. She looked gorgeous.

She was taunting me, "Those scarves won't stop me, you know."

"You're right, but why would you want to stop? You did everything you could do to end up here. Remember, you wanted us to challenge each other, and when I said "No," you even got Karin involved. Next, you gave me the cruel night with the chastity device, locked me up with a babysitter, you out doing I don't know what.

Now you got your wish, and you know what's even better? You'll ask me to go on because you want to. You know these scarves won't stop you. You know you're not forced to do these things. You know you can walk away at any moment. Yet you want to stay."

She swallowed and started to breathe harder.

When I phoned Karin previously and discussed my challenge for Denise, Karin couldn't stop laughing, "Poor girl, you're even worse than her. Be careful with her, and make sure it is because she wants to."

I continued, "I make it easy for you. Before we proceed with each step, I'll ask if you want to continue.

If you want to, you'll say, 'I trust you,' if at any moment you want to stop, you'll say, 'I am a jealous bitch,' and we'll stop. All clear?"

The trust and jealousy statements were something Karin came up with. I waited a few seconds to let Denise take in what I just said.

"Now, remember the first time we talked about masturbating? You were telling me which fantasy you normally use to get off?"

She gasped, "Faceless tongues licking me?"

I could smell her arousal, and she started to whine, "No, people can't see me like this."

"Like what, Denise? Naked? Like on the nude beach? Should I video-call poor Kurt and show him how his tormentor is doing? I bet Kurt would love to see this. Now, do you want to continue?"

She swallowed again, "I trust you, honey."

I sent a text to Carla. When I came up with this plan and discussed it with Mia and Carla, they insisted on participating. Their words, "Because I trust them, they know what they're doing, and Denise is hot as hell."

To add the surprise for Denise, Carla asked Mercedes, a dark-haired, brown-eyed cutie with a special skill, to participate.

Carla had told me about Mercedes teasingly, "In return, Mercedes expects Mia and me to have a threesome with her afterward," sighed and winked, "all the things we have to do for love."

The three girls entered silently. I nodded, and we started to caress Denise gently, kissing her behind her ears, sucking her fingers and toes, kissing her stomach, armpits, back, neck, thighs, and anything but the genitals.

It was time for the next step, "Denise, tell me?"

"I trust you."

We started to include her breasts, pussy, and ass. Only caressing with mouth and fingers, no penetration with fingers, no licking of the genitals. We didn't want her to come yet.

Denise was moaning. I whispered in her ear, "Say it."

She whispered back, "I trust you, honey."

Mia started to lick her pussy for ten seconds, alternating with me to lick her asshole for ten seconds. Carla and Mercedes focused on breasts, nipples, her neck behind her ears, and other sensitive areas.

We paused when she got close, whining, "No, don't stop."

I asked teasingly, "Do you want me to take it up another level?"

She stiffened up, held her breath, and then relaxed, "I trust you."

We made room for Mercedes, and she immediately put two fingers in Denise's pussy and started vigorously to finger fuck Denise, making sure to massage her G-spot.

It took a few seconds for Denise to understand what was going on, "No, no, no, not like that, no," and started to moan harder.

It happened fast, and she started to squirt, wave after wave coming out of her pussy. We gave Denise a small applause for her first-time squirt. Mercedes kept tapping on her pussy and stomach until nothing came out anymore.

She lay on the bed, spent, wet, sweating, smelling, breathing heavily, obscenely on display, more beautiful than I've ever seen her.

The girls hugged me and left the apartment silently.

I undid her from the scarves and blindfold. She punched me angry hard on the arm, "You bastard!"

She went to the shower, and I replaced the wet bed sheets.

Later that evening, she snuggled against me. It was hard for me to gauge her mood, so I asked, worried, "Was it okay, not too much?"

She looked me in the eyes and answered, "I'll always trust you, honey."

***

Sadly, the faceless tongues fantasy didn't remain faceless.

A few days later, Denise was in a bad mood. Stubborn, cranky, not very friendly. The girls and I got fed up with her. When Denise started a stupid argument with Mia about whether we should order shrimp or octopus, Mia made a gesture with her tongue, flicking it fast. Denise noticed, understood, and got embarrassed. I berated Mia, and Mia made her apologies.

The last night we had a small farewell party. We went to a bar with some people, including the girls, for drinks. During the night, Mercedes appeared. Denise went to introduce herself, and Mercedes responded, "Hi, nice seeing you again."

Denise immediately knew where Mercedes had seen her and punched me hard. Like it was my fault?

During the same farewell party, a guy I had never seen appeared and went to Denise. They were too friendly to my taste, hugs, flirting, and kisses.

Mia saw I was looking at them, "Oh, by the way, maybe we forgot to mention, she's still got it. His name is Liam. She picked him up during shots."

Later, I asked Denise about him, and she grinned, "What did you expect? You stayed at home with the babysitter. Girls wanna have fun, honey."

I would almost believe it if it wasn't for Karin's involvement.

***

To be continued.

12