This is not a Love Story Ch. 08

Story Info
What happens if you fall in love with a dominant girl?
5.2k words
4.08
1.9k
1

Part 8 of the 16 part series

Updated 01/14/2024
Created 09/15/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jasnaw
jasnaw
60 Followers

Ch. 08

What happens if you fall in love with a dominant girl?

*** MID NOVEMBER ***

Due to work problems, the trip took two weeks longer than expected before I got back to Eindhoven. I arrived on Friday. In the evening, we went to the food court. I was both horny and tired, but at home, Denise decided my tiredness won, and I needed to sleep.

In the morning, I got woken by Denise. She was calling me for coffee and breakfast. She was wearing a short nightgown, one I hadn't seen before. She picked up a spoon, walked around me with her back turned to me, let the spoon fall, and bent down to pick it up.

That's when I saw it, she was wearing a butt plug! She turned around and sat back at the table, "Honey, can you pass me the butter?"

Breakfast didn't take long, I nailed her hard while she was still wearing her butt plug. After I came, she removed the butt plug, it was getting uncomfortable. The rest of the morning, I had to fulfill my pussy cleaning duties.

"PC, did you have fun practicing?"

"No, it hurts."

"You poor baby. Take your time and relax. You'll get there."

***

On Sunday, Denise had invited her parents for a drink and a bite. I dreaded facing Aron, but Denise insisted, "He is my dad. Besides, mom will be here too."

Aron was at his best. He behaved, was friendly, charming, and witty, a completely different personality than the guy in the bar a few weeks ago. Both Sandra and Denise were proud to be his wife and daughter.

I decided earlier on not to be bothered by Aron. If he's an asshole, so be it. But to me, he was friendly too and even behaved.

Aron and Sandra teased us about starting a family. They knew Denise and I still had a long road ahead of us, but they kept asking questions like, "Denise, Mark, have you already started practicing? Do you need our copy of the Kama Sutra? Maybe Aron has some old VHS tapes in the attic for inspiration purposes."

There was no mention of work or business, except one relevant question, "Mark, have you thought about what you want to do when this year's contract ends?"

I had no clue.

***

Karin had scheduled a session with us, clearly still not trusting us.

We had to promise her to wait with anal play. We could practice solo but should not put it on our sex menu yet. We were moving too fast, "What's the rush? It's not like you'll miss out?"

She was also concerned that we hadn't spent enough one-on-one time, "All you two do is have sex."

We were both grinning, and Karin continued, "Stop! I am serious. You have to share your dreams, hopes, and expectations. Where do you see yourself in two years or five?

Talk about it and connect on emotional levels. What does the other think, feel, or want to achieve? Focus on that.

You're getting trapped in daily routines. Make sure you step out when needed. Now is the time. Keep playing, but also get to know each other.

Spend time together, have a break for a week, and talk."

***

Due to Karin's advice not to start with anal yet, we continued experimenting with cum play. Denise was on top, riding me softly, meanwhile snuggling with her head against my neck, tenderly kissing me, whispering, "I don't want you to come. Hold out as long as you can. Warn me on time. Can you do that?"

I nodded, and she kept cooing, "Seems like your ugly little thingy founds its happy place. For some reason, it keeps ending up in my pussy. But I want to keep my pussy clean. Therefore, I decided today it's your day off. No need for pussy cleaning. You want my pussy, I keep it clean."

She was riding me harder, kissing my neck, playing with my nipples, and moving her breasts against my chest.

"Let me know on time, don't come in me."

My hands were on her ass, and we increased our rhythm.

"I'm almost there."

"Not yet. Try to time to count back from ten to zero. Can you do that?"

I felt my balls tightening and counted, "Ten, nine, eight,..."

When I reached four, she suddenly moved off me, kept her face near my cock, and blew softly. I couldn't hold it, and my cock started to spasm.

"Denise, fuck!"

She had given me a ruined orgasm!

She cooed, "Oh, the little animal, it's still shooting, look how it spasms."

Cum strains were all over me. I was pissed, looking forward to a nice orgasm which now was ruined.

"Don't worry, today I will do the cleaning. But where do I leave it?"

With a grin, she started for the cum droplets near my face, licking them up, and then kissed me to put the cum in my mouth. She continued with all cum droplets and strains, ending with cleaning my cock. Each time she kissed me, she fed me my cum.

When she had fed me my cum, my cock was rock hard again. She moved back on top of me, now in a sixty-nine position. She kept me on edge until she came, made me blow my load in her mouth, and swallowed, "This time, she made the mess and needed to clean it up herself."

*** DECEMBER ***

For the first three weeks of late November and December, I stayed in Germany, the first two weeks in Nürnberg, and later one week at headquarters.

At headquarters, we had a small Christmas party. After the party, it was off to Eindhoven. My manager casually asked if I had plans for when my current contract would expire.

I had no clue.

We would spend the Christmas week in Eindhoven. Sandra had invited us for Christmas dinner. Denise accepted without consulting me, which led to an argument between us. Spending Christmas dinner with Aron was not something I was looking forward to.

Christmas gifts were another problem. What do you give someone who can buy what she wants, and doesn't care for expensive presents? What would I buy for Sandra and Aron?

Denise had the house decorated with a tree and ornaments. It was nice, we had time to relax and didn't have to work. We made trips to winter markets, did some Christmas shopping, did overdue home chores like cleaning the rain gutter, and had fun.

We discussed our future in fragments, "Honey, how many kids are you thinking of?"

"Two?"

"I want three."

"With three kids, you're always missing a hand. You can't go into a roller coaster with three kids."

"Still, I want three."

"When would you want to have them?"

"In two to three years. I want to be a younger mom. You?"

"I was thinking six or seven years. First travel around the world, see and do things?"

"We could travel with kids?"

"It's not the same."

Or another discussion, where we would live, "Denise, have you ever thought about moving away? To Germany or Spain?"

"Honey, you know how close my mom and I are. I have the business and my network. Besides, Eindhoven rules!"

"What if I needed to, for my work? To relocate temporarily?"

"Honey, you can get work everywhere you want. Can't you work remotely?"

"As a software engineer, yes, but I'm in system integration. Different sport."

We even discussed money.

"Denise, I would like a common household bank account and contribute to our living expenses."

"Which living expenses? You always pay for the groceries when you're here?"

"I was thinking about the monthly mortgage payments?"

"Honey, this house is already paid for. We should think about buying a bigger house, for tax reasons," and with a giggle, "stacking it with kids."

***

Christmas arrived. We spent Christmas Eve in bed. She was lying on her back, a cushion under her ass.

I decorated her with Christmas treats, small cookies, candy, chocolate chips, chocolate beans, powdered sugar, raisins, and more sweets.

Each time I poured a little coffee liquor into her pussy. The bottle came with a spout to limit the amount. Then I picked up one of the chocolates or candy with my mouth from her body, put it with my tongue in her pussy, "to marinate," picked it up again with my mouth, and then carefully tongue wrestled with Denise for the chocolate.

We got very drunk and ended up with an empty bottle in a sixty-nine, chocolate, candy, and cookie crumbles smeared all over us.

***

We both had a hangover on Christmas day. Sandra saw us and started laughing, "What have you two been up to this time?"

Sandra had organized a Christmas dinner, the food provided by a well-known caterer. Aron was friendly, the same as when they visited us last time. They insisted we stay for the night so we could have a drink.

During dinner, we exchanged Christmas presents. Denise got us a bean coffee machine. We used a coffee cup machine, and I was no fan of it.

Sandra and Aron had fun with the Christmas gift they gave us: new bedsheets, duvet, and linen! According to Aron, "We could use some spare sets."

I got us a set of kitchen knives. I would use them more than Denise, but we had no good ones yet.

Denise got me a cocktail shaker and set with glasses, a 'how to make cocktails' book, and already some bottles, "Now you can make me some Espresso Martini."

"Denise, there is no Martini in an Espresso Martini."

"Oh," which led to a round of laughter.

I got Sandra and Aron a collage with pictures of Sandra and Denise, some made in Germany and some in Spain. The collage came in a nice frame. Sandra was happy, "Thank you, Mark. It has been an intense year, and this is a nice reminder of the happy moments."

Next was Aron, and I gave him a small envelope. It contained a card, 'Free Tech Consultancy'.

"Aron, I don't know if I can help, and I don't want any involvement in illegal activities, but if you need some independent second opinion or advice, I would like to help you."

I had thought long and hard over it, and do I want this? But if it helped to keep the family happy, it would help to keep Denise happy, and she kept me happy.

He gave me a thoughtful look, "We need to talk. Not now, later," and hugged me. He wondered why I was now offering what he couldn't get before.

The last one was Denise. I got us tickets for the 'Rijksmuseum' in Amsterdam. Besides the old Dutch Masters like Rembrandt, with his famous painting 'De Nachtwacht,' they now had a special exhibition of Vermeer. We hadn't visited the museum before.

We stayed in Denise's renovated old room. Sadly, it was no longer the teenage girl room it had been with boy band posters.

"Denise, can you remember the first time you masturbated?"

"Yes."

"Was it in this room?"

"Yes."

"Can you show me how?"

"You dirty pervert! Okay."

She lay down, on her bed, under the blanket, wearing panties, one hand holding the panties, the order hand stimulating her clit, eyes closed.

When she had come, she grinned, "Wow."

She climbed on me, kissed me, and whispered, "I want us to try something. You can't come for the next few days. No sex, no masturbating. Can you do that?"

"What do you have in mind?"

"Not gonna tell you, I ran it by Karin, she approves. Can you promise?"

"How long?"

"Some days, but no coming for you, Mister!"

She kissed me more, turned me on my side with my back to her, and spooned me. That's how we went to sleep.

***

On the second Christmas day, we went to 'De Wildeman,' the same bar as two years ago. Most of the 'CityGym' crew were there.

"Honey, do you remember? Two years ago?"

"How could I forget? It was our first time."

She gave me a long and loving kiss, which led to lots of cheering from the rest.

***

The day after, I met with some old college friends. Later, it occurred to me those were the same friends I met before I left for Germany almost three years ago. The evening when Denise had noticed us talking about encryption algorithms and was too shy to approach us.

When I came home, I was welcomed by Denise, "No honey, no sex for you yet."

On the fourth day, December 28th, we did some home chores and discussed more of our future, "Honey, if you work in Eindhoven, you could get season tickets for PSV," our local football club.

"If we live near Marbella, we can eat tapas daily."

To my growing frustration, we still had no sex. I was wondering what the most satisfying way would be to kill Karin. I was sure she wouldn't go without. Denise teased me nonstop, and I was seriously considering breaking my promise. She wouldn't notice.

"Oh, you poor baby, you know what, I won't play with myself either tonight."

"Wait, you didn't stop yourself?"

"No honey, the restriction was for you only."

Bitches, Denise and Karin, both.

I did get a phone call from Aron if I was serious about helping him. I was, and we discussed some VPN solutions.

On the fifth day, December 29th, we drove to Austria. Denise had traded her small Mercedes sports car for a new hybrid AWD Mercedes hatchback. We used her car for the drive to Austria.

For the week of New Year's Eve, Katja and Gabrielle had rented a holiday apartment in Austria. We could go skiing, snowboarding, and après skiing. Gabrielle booked a different place than where Kurt usually stayed, "I don't want to meet one of his sluts."

It was great meeting them again, although I don't think I was the friendliest person in the world.

That evening, Denise asked me, "Honey, come to bed with me."

We took our clothes off and went to bed. Denise was lying next to me.

"Honey, I want you to open up to me. Express your feelings, desires, and fantasies, and tell me what's on your mind, good or bad, happy or dark. I want you to experience you're safe with me, to be who you are with me. Would you do that for me?"

I heard Karin, resonating in my brain, "Bent with her and then hit back."

Like a mantra, "I trust you, Denise."

"Start masturbating and talk to me. Share your feelings, thoughts, and which fantasy put you over the edge. Be honest, and no sugarcoating. Could you do that for me?"

I looked at her. Her face was sincere and compassionate. Could I do this?

"I'm not sure."

"I want to learn your buttons, your kinks. I want you to express them. Not to be ashamed. I'm your buddy, and I got your back. You have to learn to trust me."

"What if it disgusts you?"

"Honey, you won't disgust me. I know you. I want to know you even better. You have to learn you're safe with me."

My thoughts can be dark, and I wasn't too sure she wouldn't be disgusted. She wants me to open up. If I hold back, it will feel like our relationship will be less than it could be. Should I do this? She ran it by Karin, and Karin approved it. But do I dare?

With a deep breath, "Okay."

She whispered, "Thank you, now start masturbating and keep talking."

I started to masturbate, and she was playing with my balls, "What are you thinking of?"

"I'm fucking you in the ass. Balls deep."

"How do I react?"

"You're trying to fight me off. I'm manhandling you, raping your ass. You're sweaty, and I keep hammering. You're losing, I'm gonna cum in your ass."

I was getting close, and she kept playing with my balls, "I'm cumming."

Denise looked into my eyes and kissed me, "You did great, honey."

After I got my breath, I heard her whisper, "Again."

"Sorry, what?"

"Again, I know you can come more than once. Your balls are full, and I want you to do it again."

I looked at her. She still had the same serene, sincere look.

"You're serious?"

"Yes, again. I want you to reach deeper into your dark fantasy and share it with me. I know there is more."

"It will take longer."

"Again."

She started to play with my balls again, and I masturbated.

"Tell me, what are you thinking of?"

"You're on a bed, naked, taunting me. I'm on a chair, restrained. Three girls are with me. One is sucking my balls, one is sucking my cock. The third one is telling me what they gonna do with you. I don't want them to. You're mine. She keeps telling me I want them to do it because I have a hard-on. They are threatening me that when I come, they gonna do you. I don't want to come, and I don't want them to do you, but they are too good. I'm losing, and they know it, you know it, and you keep taunting me. I'm coming, you're smirking, they are leaving me to go to you, and I've lost you."

I was coming for a second time. Shit, did I share this?

She soothed me, kissed me, hugged me, comforted me, "I love you, honey."

We were lying for a few minutes when she whispered, "Again."

I looked at her. Could I do it again? Do I dare to do it again? Reach deeper in my soul? Where would this end? Fuck it, "Okay."

She tenderly kissed my cheek and kept playing with my balls, "Tell me."

"I'm in the same chair, restrained. Two guys enter the room. You welcome them enthusiastically and ignore me. You three are doing all kinds of sex acts. They're doing you both, even spit-roasting you. You have only eyes for them, and I have lost you. I feel so powerless, so helpless. You're getting ready for a double penetration. They prepare your ass, you climb on the first guy, and the second guy stands behind you and pushes his cock in your ass. You love it. You keep encouraging them, and I've lost you."

I came for a third time. It was not much, but I still orgasmed. Denise looked at me with glistening eyes, "You're so brave, I'm so proud of you."

She put the blanket over us and snuggled against me, "You'll never lose me."

What had just happened? What had I done? And I fell asleep.

***

We woke up the following morning. Denise was lying on her side, looking me in the eyes, stroking my face, "You're okay?"

I turned on my side, too, "I'm scared. Aren't you disgusted? Don't I frighten you?"

She kept stroking my face, "I love you, honey, don't you worry. Don't be ashamed. When did these fantasies start? Like using my ass?"

"That one was from the beginning, you have a beautiful ass."

"Bet you! You should worship it more!"

She gave me a playful kiss, "Do you still watch cuckold porn too?"

I nodded, feeling embarrassed, "Yes."

She gave me a hug and a kiss, "You perv. Don't be embarrassed.

The jealousy fantasy, me leaving you, when did that fantasy start?"

"After summer, when I had returned to Germany, I was scared of losing you."

I asked her, "Don't you have fantasies like this?"

She got half up, leaning on her elbow, grinning, "No, although the thing you've said about manhandling me and raping my ass got my pussy fluids going, we definitely have something there.

When you want to take it out on me this week, go for it. I'm a big girl, and I can handle it.

Now, get ready. We don't want to miss breakfast."

After breakfast, Kurt went skiing, Katja and Denise went to their ski classes, and Mike, Gabrielle, and I went to our snowboard class. In the late afternoon, we had a beer, then dinner, and after dinner, everybody went to bed early, tired from the first day outside in the snow.

Denise and I only cuddled that evening.

***

On the morning of New Year's Eve, I got an unexpected phone call from Karin, "Hi Mark, I'm proud of you. Not many people dare to open their minds like you did. Happy New Year, and I see you when you get back."

I asked Denise, "Did you call Karin?"

"I call her every week."

"What do you discuss?"

"Everything honey, she helps me not to make bad mistakes again."

"Isn't that something you have me for?"

"Honey, we're young, inexperienced, and are making mistakes. What's wrong with having some guidance?"

I did not argue.

During the day we went skiing and snowboarding, in the evening we had a Swiss fondue with cheese. Late in the evening, we played board and card games.

One game was 'getting to know your friends,' one hundred innocent questions with a wink. Denise got the question, 'Will you consider swinging?' and she replied, "No."

When I asked her, she teased, "I would love to do both Kurt and Mike, but no way I leave you behind with Katja and Gabrielle. Forget about it, Mister!"

At midnight, we had champagne and celebrations, and at one o'clock, we went to bed, exhausted, again without sex.

***

New Year's morning arrived, and I was already awake, but Denise was still sleeping. Feeling horny, I turned her on her back, spread her legs, put spit with my tongue in her pussy for lubrication, and entered her.

jasnaw
jasnaw
60 Followers
12