This is not a Love Story Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She woke up with a jolt, trying to slap me. I caught her hand on time and continued fucking her hard. I heard her grasp for air. It didn't take me too long, and I came deep inside her pussy.

She narrowed her eyes, trying to insult me, "Done already?"

Somehow, I stayed hard and started to move again.

She tried to insult me again, "Goody, more mess for you to clean up."

I didn't care and kept fucking her 'till I came for a second time.

She smirked, "Honey, time to clean up."

This time, things went differently than she expected. Instead, I stood up and pulled her with me to the shower. I pushed her on her knees, gave her the shower head, slapped her face twice, grabbed her by her hair, and put my cock in her mouth.

"You clean up this time. Clean my cock and use the shower to clean up yourself."

She aimed the shower head on her pussy, the other hand rubbing herself. Meanwhile, she was cleaning my cock with her mouth. Her tongue went around my dick head, under my balls, briefly across my ass until she started to suck on my balls. It didn't take too long before she came.

I took the shower head out of her hand and pulled her up. She gave me a smothering kiss.

"I love you, honey. Now, I've got to hit the shower again because my hair is a mess."

***

We were both confused, so we scheduled a session with Karin. Dominant Denise, now getting her rocks off by being dominated by me, me with my jealous fantasies, we couldn't figure it out ourselves.

Denise asked me sheepishly if she could push my jealousy button to see what would happen. I reluctantly agreed.

***

At breakfast, I was talking to Kurt. Gabrielle had been drinking champagne the night before, meaning she was not pregnant yet, "Believe me, Mark, we're trying."

I believed him.

Denise came into the breakfast room and pushed herself between Kurt and Mike. The rest of the day, she kept flirting with both. Gabrielle looked at me with raised eyebrows, and I shrugged. It came all down during dinner.

Suddenly Katja snarled, "Denise, I love you to death, but if you touch Mike one more time, I swear I will put Mark's cock back in Gabrielle's ass myself."

The room exploded in laughter. This reaction was so unexpected from Katja, so unlike Katja. Denise, crying tears from laughing, went to Katja, "Sorry, it was between Mark and me, and I would never do anything with Mike," and hugged her.

It was a wake-up call, and we needed to consider other people's feelings.

***

Back in Eindhoven, we had a session with Karin. Denise had informed her by phone, and now we had to tell the whole story, from Denise's rape feelings to my jealous fantasies.

Karin leaned back and responded, "I want to compliment you both. This experience helps you strengthen your emotional bond."

She got a small smile, looking at Denise, "Denise, at work, you're the boss. In your private life, you're bossy. You've got a dominant personality.

Isn't it refreshing and liberating to hand over control for a moment? Letting go because you're forced to?"

Denise agreed, with flushed cheeks.

Karin turned to me, "Mark, sometimes there is nothing wrong with taking her and being the caveman. She likes it. Right, Denise?"

Denise nodded.

Then turning to the both of us, "Use safe words, and we don't want to have to deal with actual rape."

We replied, both, "Yes, Karin," which made us laugh.

Then she turned to me, "Mark, I'm a trained therapist, not a psychiatrist. Still, I'm going to make some assumptions. With either assumption, you will tell me if I'm right. Okay?"

I nodded, and she continued, "Your mother was the first important female person in your life, and she left you in your teens or preteens?"

I answered, "She was an alcoholic, and the bottle became her only subject of interest."

"Then you met Denise, confident, cheerful, smart, the complete opposite of your mother. She became the second important female person in your life?"

Karin was right, and Denise didn't even look like my mom. Denise kept quiet. She was wondering where Karin was leading us.

Karin continued, "Due to her jealousy, she drove you away, but you felt she abandoned you, right?"

She missed one incident, "It was the second time. The first one was at the first Carnival."

Karin continued, "Why did you feel she left you?"

"I think she fucked a guy during Carnival."

Karin's face got a stricter look, "If we ask Denise, do you think she will answer honestly?"

I nodded, and Karin asked, "Denise, would you want to tell Mark if you had sex during that first Carnival?"

Denise was looking right into me, "Mark knows. I had sex with only two guys. The first one was Vince and later Mark.

Sure, I kissed a guy and let him play with my tits. I didn't have sex with him. Later, after the condom incident, when I realized I had driven Mark away, I was getting desperate. I was in the club and felt I should try how it would be with another guy. Kissing him was horrible, and he wouldn't take no for an answer. Chris had to chase him away. It was that moment I wanted to start with drugs, to take my hurt away. Aron found out, and Sandra got me Karin.

I even never had a one-night stand."

Karin asked me, "You know she speaks the truth, and you believe and trust her, but you have a shred of doubt. Correct?"

I started to sweat and became uncomfortable. I didn't understand why my body was reacting.

Karin leaned forward to me, "Mark, I'm sorry to say this. But your subconsciousness is fearing and preparing for another abandoning.

The stunt she pulled with the four used condoms devastated you, and you know that. Now, your absolute trust is gone. Your brain is trying to cope with it. Hence your fantasies.

We have to fix this. If we do not, we're risking this fear growing, feeding your jealousy, and you become unbearable to live with.

In your subconsciousness, the abandoning is already happening. Part of your brain will keep telling you she will cheat or already has cheated. Do you hear me?"

I was staring at her. She basically said I was nuts. I sensed Denise was feeling uncomfortable.

Karin leaned back, "Think it over, be honest to yourself and the other, and do some soul searching. We need to get back at this.

Now, I've got something different for you two love puppets. Something more enjoyable, and I think you deserve it after these past weeks."

She gave us a leaflet, 'How to have safe anal sex.'

Karin was grinning sheepishly, "If you're gonna ravage each other's ass, you better do it safely."

***

Outside, Denise grabbed my ass and pulled me close, "O goody, I'm so going to enjoy fucking you silly. Taking your anal cherry.

Over two weeks, when you return from Germany, you'll be mine on Saturday. If you do a good job being my little bitch, you can take my anal cherry on Sunday.

And tonight, I want you to worship my ass."

And that's what I did. After showering, I worshiped her body from head to toe, massaging, kissing, rubbing, and licking. When I finally rimmed her anus, she took a vibe and used it on her clit, her other hand pressing my head deeper into her ass.

"Yes, don't stop. I want to enjoy this. Move your tongue. Clean me on the inside. Go on. Wiggle that tongue."

It didn't take her too long before she came. She turned and hugged me, "No, I'm not kissing you, brush your teeth first."

After I returned to the bedroom, she sat naked against the headboard. She reached for me, "Come and sit between my legs."

When I sat down between her legs, my back against her breasts, she started playing with my cock and balls. A chick flick was playing on the television.

"Close your eyes. Relax. Do not come. Don't talk. Shhh."

She continued playing with my cock, balls, sometimes pulling my nipples or kissing my neck. At times, when she felt I was getting close, she moved her hands to my legs or stomach. Two times, I had to warn her I was close.

Suddenly, I heard the chick flick end tune, and she stopped playing with me. She looked at me, grinning, "What? I had to finish myself off?"

Frustrated, I asked, "Denise?"

She teased, "Oh, you poor horny perv. Okay, you can jack off on my ass."

She turned and laid down on the bed, her ass on full display again, still grinning, "Go on, finish yourself off."

I started to masturbate, looking at her ass, at those magnificent ass cheeks. Trying to imagine how it would be to fuck her ass. It took me quickly over the edge.

Denise looked back, "O, honey, your ugly little animal has made a mess again. You have to clean it. Now."

I started to lick up my cum from her ass cheeks. Denise continued, "That's right honey, from now on, you're my ass cleaner as well."

She looked at me, "I'm going to shower again, and you can change the sheets."

***

To be continued.

12