This is not a Love Story Ch. 11

Story Info
What happens if you fall in love with a dominant girl?
4.7k words
4.09
2.5k
2
0

Part 11 of the 16 part series

Updated 01/14/2024
Created 09/15/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jasnaw
jasnaw
60 Followers

Ch. 11

What if you fall in love with a dominant girl?

*** END OF JUNE ***

Mike and Katja had their honeymoon in Thailand. Without Mike, we decided to get me more help first. We paused all ongoing IT projects for Denise's company until after the summer holidays.

It allowed me to get two of my old fellow student friends part-time working with us. Bart was a hands-on guy like Mike, helping us to proceed with the migration. Noa was an IT security specialist, and I've asked him to join us to test and improve our IT security. Noa would do this for both Denise's and Aron's IT infrastructure.

I didn't tell Noa about Aron to see how long it would take him to figure it out. One evening, we started going through the systems for a zero measurement. It took him less than two hours. He looked at me, "Let's grab a beer."

In the bar, I told him, "Denise is Aron's daughter. My main concern is her company. It's separated from Aron's business. But we need to improve security for both companies. We'll stay away from anything illegal."

It took me three more beers to convince him.

The next evening, I called Aron, "We're going to assess your systems too, and if we find any security breaches, we'll fix them."

"Mark, that's great to hear. Let me know if you need anything."

***

Friday evening, after dinner, I was sitting on the couch, checking my phone, when she took it away and sat on my lap. She started to make out.

"Honey, can we play again this weekend? I'm in the mood for something naughty."

I thought one moment, "Do you have something specific in mind?"

She smiled wickedly, "Yes honey, I've something in mind."

Then I surprised her, "Well, I've something in mind too. Rock paper scissors."

She narrowed her eyes and knew she was trapped. We both wanted to experience domination in the dominant and submissive roles. We would play a game of rock paper scissors to decide who would play which role. "Honey, let's do this. The loser will get his turn next week."

We did, and she lost. The frustration flashed across her face, "Honey, next week, your ass is mine!"

I smiled, "And this week, you'll be mine. I want you on the bed tomorrow afternoon, wearing your most beautiful lingerie and your most provocative business skirt and blouse. Your hair and makeup business style, but also a bit slutty. I want you to look like a powerful businesswoman who is about to get fucked."

I waited a few seconds to let her process my request. Her demeanor changed, and I could sense she got aroused. She clearly liked the idea.

Then she started to taunt me, "Honey, do you have something large enough to fuck a powerful businesswoman? You can't bring that embarrassing little thingy. Such a woman deserves better. She needs a real cock!"

That gave me an idea to make things worse for her.

The rest of the evening and the following morning, she kept teasing and taunting me, "Goody, I'm so looking forward to getting fucked by a real cock. No offense, but sometimes a girl needs more."

I smiled at her. If only she would know.

That afternoon, I sent her upstairs and prepared our bedroom. When she returned to the bedroom, my heart skipped at least five beats. She had gone all out, clearly enjoying the idea. In front of me, she made a twirl, looking like both a businesswoman and a slut.

The taunting continued, "Honey? Are you still dressed? Does that mean you got me another cock? A better one? Will you watch?"

I carefully helped her on the bed to keep her hair and makeup intact. Then I handcuffed her arms, removed the thong, and tied her spread legs, making sure she couldn't move. Her pussy was on display because of her pushed-up skirt.

"Honey, you don't have to handcuff me for a real cock. I will take it anyway."

At first, I started to caress her body slowly and kissed her sensitive spots, and checked her pussy. Her pussy was already soaked. I opened the buttons of her blouse and pulled her breasts out of her bra.

Her breathing increased, and she was silent now, wondering what would happen. I continued the caressing with the vibe over her body. Finally, I reached her pussy. Denise started to moan when I moved the vibe around her pussy lips, making sure she wouldn't come.

"Honey, stop teasing."

Each time she approached an orgasm, I held back. She was panting and pleading now, but I was not having it, determined to stretch the teasing further.

"Let me come, please let me come."

I didn't bulge and continued.

She was now threatening me, "I'm so going to destroy you."

I still didn't bulge, and her threads were increasing now, "I'll let Jean and Chris hold you, then I'm going to torture your cock and balls with chili peppers."

It was getting comical, and I took off my clothes and penetrated her. I wanted to prepare her pussy for something big and fucked her hard. She was making her next mistake, "Honey? Did you hide your little thingy? I can't feel it?"

I fucked her but made sure she didn't come until the doorbell rang. I took my cock out of her pussy and commented, "Oh, that will be your big cock, right on time."

She got quiet, fear flickering in her eyes. I walked out of the bedroom. She didn't know that I recorded the sound of our doorbell and set it as a timer alarm on my phone, which went off. I rummaged in the house, opened and closed the front door, and acted like someone was with me.

When I returned to the bedroom, I held the door closed and said with a grin, "Denise, your big cock arrived."

She remained silent, and there were no more threads. My hand moved forward, holding the big black dildo she used during our first play over two years ago.

"Denise, do you remember Leroy?"

Her eyes changed from fear to panic. She used it once, and it hurt like hell. But her teasing and demeaning remarks inspired me. Luckily, she still kept the dildo, and this time, I was in charge.

"No, honey, please, it's too big."

"Denise, didn't you tell me less than an hour ago you would take a big cock anyway?"

She was whining now, "Honey, please, no?"

I was betting she wouldn't call 'red' and lubed up the dildo. She was scared as hell when I showed her the lubed-up dildo close in front of her eyes.

"So, what were you planning to do with my cock and balls?"

She held her breath, realizing that she might have made a mistake. I pressed the tip of the dildo against her pussy lips. She was panting, breathing heavily, her body wet with sweat.

Here she was, dressed up as the power woman, with a big dildo pressed against her pussy lips. I started to push the big dildo into her pussy, and she pleaded, "Ohw, so big, ouch, slowly, please, slowly."

I tried to push the big dildo in more, as gently as possible, which was difficult because her pussy resisted. It took me some effort, but slowly, I pushed the dildo in.

Denise threw new profanities at me, adding, "Your little ego just can't handle my success. I'm rich and successful, and you're just a loser."

I smiled. Denise was sliding into her role, which was what I wanted, and I pushed the dildo with more force further into her. She shrieked and started to moan. It was time to send her out of space.

I pulled the dildo out and then back in. She reacted, "Oh, shit, oh."

The dildo went out and back in again, making slush-slush sounds, while she continued, "Your little thingy can't handle the fact I'm the boss."

I moved the dildo faster. Denise, completely in subspace, responded, "Finally, a decent cock for my prime pussy."

She was getting close again, and I took the big dildo out, leading to more new profanities, "If you don't make me cum now, I'm going to find myself a new boyfriend with a real cock. Not that excuse you have. I'll make you leave Eindhoven. You're a pathetic loser. I'll make sure you will be jobless. Homeless, jobless, and alone. Take a good look at my pussy. It is the last time you'll see it."

I put the tip of the dildo in front of her face, "I guess it's time to shut somebody up."

She tried to avoid me putting the dildo in her mouth. I grabbed her nose and pinched it. Meanwhile, I pushed the tip of the dildo in. She protested, and I slapped her face.

"It seems like you're not in charge now. Open wide."

She didn't react, so I slapped her face again.

"Open wide."

She obeyed, and I put the tip in. She was breathing hard through her nose.

I moved down to her pussy, put the vibe on her pussy lips, and started to suck gently on her clit. I kept the tip of the dildo in her mouth.

In seconds, she was trashing the bed, almost throwing me off. I kept going, even when her orgasm faded. She was trying to fight me off now.

I moved up, slapped her face again, moved down, and sucked her clit hard. Her body spasmed, and she was almost out.

Slowly and gently, I removed the dildo, restraints, and cuffs. Denise was still catching her breath.

She looked stunning. Here she was, the beautiful powerwoman ravaged by a big dick. Quickly, I took a few pictures with my phone. I hoped she didn't notice.

For a moment, I considered to fuck her to get off myself, but I couldn't do that to her. I took a blanket and put it over her. She was still not responding.

Downstairs, I prepared a light dinner and watched TV. Upstairs, I heard the shower, too bad for the makeup and hair.

When she came downstairs wearing a bathrobe, she walked slowly and carefully. I was wondering if I hadn't pushed her too far. She hadn't yelled 'red,' but I was unsure if she had considered it.

She looked into my eyes and grinned, "Don't worry, honey, you can stay. But if you ever see Chris, Jean, and me approaching you with chili peppers in our hands, you better run."

Then she snuggled against me and didn't let me go.

***

On Sunday morning, during breakfast, Sandra and Aron paid us a surprise visit. The timing was inconvenient because Denise could barely walk, and I didn't want to explain.

Sandra noticed that Denise had trouble walking, "What happened? Are you hurt?"

Denise replied, "I've overdone some exercise."

She also noticed how Denise was clinging on to me. I made them coffee, and Sandra followed me to the kitchen.

"It was you, you did this, didn't you?"

I couldn't hide my grinning, "You heard her, overdone some exercise."

She touched my cheek with her hand, "Don't lie to me," and smiled.

During coffee, Sandra got to business, "Aron and I have made some decisions. We think you work too hard, and we want you to have more free time. You're young and need time to have fun, to discover the world."

Denise and I were both grinning.

Sandra, with a sigh, "Not that! Mark, you love to windsurf. When was the last time you went windsurfing?

And Denise, you love to dance. When was the last time you went dancing?"

Sandra was right. We worked too hard. When I met Denise almost three years ago, we were both students. Denise worked part-time as an intern. Now, she was the absolute boss.

Then Aron started talking to me, "Denise said it herself. You can't work a full-time job, a part-time job for Denise, and even more for me. I want you to find and hire more people and do less yourself."

Aron continued to Denise, "We want to appoint Kelly as General Manager of the Gym, with help from Chris and Jean. She's already in charge of daily operations."

Denise remained silent.

Sandra, now talking, "I will start working at the office, taking over relocation services and facility management. That allows you to focus on real estate and property development. We think it's for the best."

Sandra and Aron were silent now, waiting for our reaction. I tried to gauge Denise. I knew she had too much work, and she should be relieved.

Denise nodded, "I was already thinking of ways to manage the growth. Mom, you're sure you want to do this? It's a lot of work."

Sandra smiled, "Leave it to me."

Then she picked up her purse and took out an envelope, "These are tickets and vouchers for a surprise holiday. You'll leave on Tuesday for a week to Lanzarote, Canaries Islands."

I was astonished, "Sandra, I can't take off from work on such short notice."

Giving me the tickets and vouchers, she replied, "I called your HR department. When I introduced myself as your girlfriend's mother, I got a certain Thomas on the phone. He arranged your week off."

Of course, HR knew Denise, and it was also common knowledge that during our sessions in Frankfurt, her mother always showed up with a bodyguard. I had to endure many questions about it. Thomas was our CEO, and HR had transferred Sandra's call to our CEO because they were dead scared of Denise and Sandra.

"Mark, they're reasonable people and understand you need a break."

***

That afternoon, we were busy. It's nice to arrange a surprise holiday for us, but real life didn't stop. Leaving on Tuesday meant doing laundry, catching up with work, informing people, you name it.

I had to do most of the physical work, while Denise couldn't move well.

I was preparing dinner when she called, "Honey, can you bring me the hand lotion?"

Without thinking, I brought her the lotion.

"Wait a minute, honey, did you cum yesterday?"

"No, I wanted to fuck you later but was afraid to hurt you."

"That's sweet. Thank you. Now take it out."

"Sorry, what?"

"Take it out, honey."

She had the lotion in her hand and wanted me to take my cock out?

"Okay."

I took it out, and it was already hard.

"You have a nice cock," and started to stroke me, using plenty of lotion.

Then she looked me in the eyes, "My pussy will be too sore for the next days. I had an idea, but that will have to wait. I want to try something else. Are you up for it?"

My gorgeous girl wants to sexperiment while playing with my cock? I was pudding in her hands, "Okay."

"Goody, for the next few days, I want to play with your cock more."

I suspected a catch.

"But I don't want you to come."

There is the catch. I could do this but knew from an earlier experience that I would get grumpy.

"You're sure Denise? Remember how I was last time?"

"Honey, you can do this. It's less worse than what I've experienced, and I promise you an orgasm you won't forget."

I took a deep breath, "Okay."

"Goody, now put it back."

Reluctantly I put my cock back in my trousers and continued preparing dinner.

*** JULY ***

We took a cab. It's just a fifteen-minute ride from our house to the airport. I noticed we were alone during checking-in and boarding, meaning there was no security from Aron.

I decided to ask Denise, "I don't see any security?"

Denise looked at me questioningly, "What do you mean? Border control is over there for outside EU flights."

"I mean, no Jonas, Red, or other person to stay close to us."

"Why would you expect them?"

At that moment, it became clear that Denise's security was not to protect her from Aron's competitors. No, during the first summer, they were there to protect Denise against me. Now I felt stupid.

"Denise, that first summer with Jonas and Red, was it because Aron didn't trust me?

Her face betrayed her, and she looked at me, guilty, "Aron insisted, and he was just precautious. He didn't know you."

"Did you have a good laugh? When I exchanged contact details with Jonas? When I asked them to join us on the trips we made?"

"Honey, you made us realize you only meant the best. We love you for it."

Sure. It was another hoop I had to jump through. I wondered if it would ever end.

***

We enjoyed Lanzarote. Although we did have to do some work, you can't just leave for a week, we managed to make all kinds of tourist trips.

One day, we made a trip to the volcano by bus. Our host introduced herself twice in five languages, "My name is Anna-Maria, my name is Anna-Maria, Ich heiße Anna-Maria," and so on.

Denise and I were already in a happy mood. We couldn't stop laughing for the rest of the day. It became even worse on the way back. The guide introduced herself again twice in five different languages. We had to laugh hard, and Denise almost peed herself.

After the bus trip, we were in a cheerful mood. Instead of going to our hotel room, we went straight to a bar. In the bar, some American student played old songs on his guitar. The bar stayed empty, and at some moment, Denise, already drunk, decided the poor guy needed help, joined him on the podium, and started to sing with him.

I, being as drunk as Denise, followed her lead and joined them, took the triangle, and tried to play with them. If you're wondering, Denise can't sing, and I am worse.

The bar kept empty. We had a ball, and Denise generously tipped the guy and the bar. The following morning, I woke up in bed alone. Looking for Denise, I found her sleeping in the hallway. She had never made it to bed!

***

The holiday gave us time to talk more. One afternoon, at a bar, she took my hands in her hands and asked, "Honey, I want to talk to you about the cuckold thing. I know you hate it, but your body acts differently. Is it something you can explain to me? I want to understand you."

My first reaction was to retrieve my hands. Denise was holding my hands tied and looking me straight in the eyes. It was not a topic that I wanted to discuss. But Denise genuinely wanted to know what I felt.

I took a deep breath and started, "Let's use the spider analogy. I'm still scared of this spider. Luckily, I don't have nightmares anymore after the 'face your fear' event. But I still have the 'fight or flight' response each time the spider pops up.

I'm afraid that the next time I spot the spider, my response will be 'flight' instead of 'fight.' Flight and hide, making sure the spider won't find me."

Tears were welling up in her eyes, "If you ever get the urge to fly and hide, don't. Come and talk to me. Don't ever run away! Do you get that?"

I nodded, and with teary eyes, "I can't promise you I will not run away. Although, it wouldn't help me anyway. This spider is in my head."

She stood up, walked around the table, and hugged me, crying softly.

***

At least a couple of times a day, she teased me, "Honey, take it out," to give me a blow job, a hand job, or to let my cock glide between her breasts. Each time, she made sure I didn't come.

It took me probably less than two hours to ravage Denise with the big dildo. Now, she took more than a week for her revenge. In my opinion, this was way crueler.

***

Most of our talks were about work. Sandra and Aron had intervened, worried things were growing above our heads.

We had a lot of questions. How should we proceed? How could we proceed? And how would it be if we had a large house to maintain or kids to look after? Would we find enough good people to support the growth of Denise's company? Should I increase my role? These were all still question marks.

***

One evening, she had a thoughtful look, "Honey? I want to talk about us. Do you remember we discussed I wanted to do more with domination?"

"Yes, how can I forget?"

"At the wedding of Katja and Mike, I was talking with Gabrielle. You know she and Kurt play, but she would like to reverse roles one time. She wants to get dominated."

I couldn't picture Kurt in a dominant role, "Kurt is the kindest person we know. The guy doesn't have a bad bone in his body, making him a great partner in life. I only don't see him dominate Gabrielle."

"She knows. At the same time, she thinks we have a problem too. To dominate other people sexually, you would have to have sexual contact with them. According to Gabrielle, you can't handle that. Your spider story confirmed her opinion."

I understood her dilemma, "Gabrielle might be right, but what about you? Can you have sexual contact with other people? Can you handle it if I have sexual contact with other people? Can you handle it, in your role as dominatrix, to order me to go down on another girl?"

jasnaw
jasnaw
60 Followers
12