This is not a Love Story Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She sighed, "Damn it, I want to find out how it feels to dominate others."

"Denise, I did give it some thought. Why don't we settle for a few hard rules? We discuss every situation as much as possible beforehand and use our 'green-yellow-red' code.

But I don't want you to have sex with another guy, and I don't want to have sex with a guy."

She looked relieved, "I knew that already, and we can work with that. We'll figure it out."

***

The day before we would leave, during breakfast, she complimented me about the way I looked. It's always good to receive a compliment, and I thanked her.

She kept complimenting me during the day; I looked nice, my haircut was nice. I was wearing a nice shirt, and how good I looked now, a bit tanned and more relaxed.

"Honey, can I take a picture of you? You look real cute."

Being naive and dumb, I let her take a picture. When we returned to the hotel room, she sent me to the shower, "Go prepare yourself. I'm gonna give you that orgasm I promised you. I need your ass fresh and clean."

I was worried and horny at the same time. My horniness won, after a week of teasing and denial, it was not a match. When I returned to the bedroom, Denise was already waiting for me, naked.

"Goody, I can't wait to give you this experience."

I had to put my shirt back on and redo my hair. Denise laid me down on my face and started to prepare my ass. With her fingers and lots of lube, she opened me up. Then she took a thin anal vibrator and pushed it in slowly. It was vibrating at a slow speed.

She told me to turn and complimented me again, "I like how you look."

She scooted her bum around and pushed her pussy on my face, "Time to do me, honey."

She started to ride my face. I grabbed her by the hips, stuck my tongue out, and I sucked. It got an immediate response, "Oh, yes. Right there."

She kept riding my face for over fifteen minutes, and her pussy didn't seem to be sore at all! She orgasmed, her delicious pussy soaking and riding all over my face while smearing her pussy juices all around.

Then she looked at me, "You look even more gorgeous now. Now, lay back and relax.

I obeyed and laid back. Denise turned the anal vibe on maximum speed, sending waves of pleasure through my body. Remember, I hadn't come for over a week, and she teased me multiple times daily.

It didn't take me long before I felt an orgasm nearing, which was strange because my cock wasn't stimulated.

Denise smiled, took my cock in her mouth, and kept it in there. She didn't allow me to touch her, and every time I tried, she slapped my hand away. Meanwhile, she kept me looking in the eyes.

The orgasm didn't wait, and I came hard, in buckets. It was my very first prostate orgasm!

I could see her face, trying to catch and save all the cum, without swallowing. Her eyes made funny trips. After a while, when she thought I had finished cumming, she let my cock go and put her finger on her lips, a signal to keep me silent.

She got up, moved to my face, and started to let my cum go, smearing it all over my face with her tongue and mixing it with her fluids. I let her. She seemed to have a plan. Then she got her phone and took a picture, "And .... after ..."

"Denise, what the hell?"

"Don't worry. When I noticed you took a picture of me last time after you had ravaged me with the large dildo, I got a little upset. But then I thought, he's right. We're both entitled to have a private photo collection of our loved ones."

***

We returned to Eindhoven on Tuesday, and I had to work online and with teams for the rest of the week. The very next week, I drove to headquarters. Denise stayed in Eindhoven, busy delegating tasks to Sandra.

In the evening, I visited Mike and Katja, who were glowing with love. They had a fantastic holiday in Thailand and showed me all three hundred pictures of Buddha temples. At least it felt that many to me.

Kurt and Gabrielle were focusing on the baby they were expecting. According to the rompers, it was going to be a girl.

I also visited my German gym. Tony was proudly telling me the gym would move to the new building.

He slapped me on the shoulders, "Your girlfriend and I have made a deal. We're gonna move to the new building.

Her people have managed to convince HR from your company to offer discounted subscriptions to all employees as part of an overall healthcare plan, and we get a lot of new members.

She got a part of the ownership of the gym. For that, she gave me a discount on the rent and bought us new equipment.

Her gym people in Eindhoven helped me with marketing and the new classes. It is going great, and thank you for the opportunity, Mark."

"Tony, I did nothing. I've only introduced Denise to you. You have achieved this by yourself."

The rest of the in-crowd went back into bantering about how I was out of shape again.

***

On Sunday, I drove from headquarters to a small village near Kassel, Germany, for another installment of the machine. It would be my last job before the summer. Mike joined me, and this time, it took us only four days.

I arrived back at home on Friday. Denise would be late at home, and I unpacked to do my laundry. I walked into the walking closet and was shocked.

On the wall were two large, framed pictures next to each other. The one on the left was a picture of me, taken in Lanzarote, the day she was complimenting me. It was a nice picture.

However, the one on the right was taken later on that same day after she had smeared my face with pussy juices and cum. It was not my finest moment. The message was clear. If I fucked with her, she would get back to me. Hence the "... and ... after" comment.

We made gentle love for the rest of the weekend.

***

To be continued.

12