This is not a Love Story Ch. 16

Story Info
What happens if you fall in love with a dominant girl?
6.3k words
4.28
2.5k
1

Part 16 of the 16 part series

Updated 01/14/2024
Created 09/15/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jasnaw
jasnaw
60 Followers

Ch. 16

What if you fall in love with a dominant girl?

*** MID-OCTOBER ***

The machine in Stuttgart had a lot of customer-specific modifications. It took us more than a week to get it running as specified. That meant that Mike and I had to spend the weekend in Stuttgart.

Stuttgart is also the hometown of Mercedes and Porsche, and Mercedes has a very competitive Formula One team. Mike and I discussed Formula One often. He's a fan of the Mercedes team and Lewis Hamilton. I find Max Verstappen of the Red Bull team a better driver. Hamilton is the seven-time world champion, and Verstappen has been world champion for the last three years, including this year.

This weekend is the Grand Prix United States in Austin, Texas. We decided to watch the race in a bar packed with Mercedes fans. My Dutch accent made it clear that I was a Dutch fan cheering on Verstappen, who won. Verstappen won almost all races this season. What surprised me was that the Mercedes fans all congratulated me. I don't think Mike would have gotten the same kind of treatment in a Dutch bar full of Verstappen fans.

*** END OF OCTOBER ***

Eindhoven Dutch Design Week (DDW). The whole city of Eindhoven is one giant exhibition center. Visitors were using special taxis to the different venues. Most venues are former Philips factories like Strijp-S and Strijp-T, recently renovated and developed for art and design purposes.

Many objects are more about design and conceptual, using newly available technology.

It is also the moment for graduates of the Design Academy to show their work.

For Denise's styling team, this week is an opportunity to get to know new artists. They need many items for their property development.

I tagged along with Denise. I had my personal secret project. Denise was too busy with her people to notice my actions.

One item that impressed me most was a large wall with hundreds of images of extreme Tinder profiles. The artist had searched and found these profiles, printed them, and put them on a wall. It made me realize that the experiments Denise and I were doing were plain vanilla compared to what these profiles implied.

*** NOVEMBER ***

One late afternoon, Kelly was waiting for me at the gym.

"Hi Mark, you're alone today?"

"Yeah, Denise wanted to prepare dinner tonight."

We both had to laugh. Kelly was Denise's old roommate, and we knew that Denise wasn't a talented cook.

"Maybe I'll visit and help her."

"Kelly, I will be very grateful if I can eat something decent tonight."

Thinking nothing, I did my exercises and went home. To my surprise, Kelly was waiting for me in the living room.

"Hi Mark, I helped Denise. Dinner is in the bedroom. I'm sure you can find your dessert by yourself."

She winked and left, leaving me wondering what was going on.

Denise was waiting for me on the bed, naked and covered with sushi. Due to the sushi, she couldn't move. The sushi would fall off her.

Soja, hoisin, ginger, and wasabi were waiting in small bowls next to the chopsticks on the nightstand.

She gave me a weak smile, "Kelly arranged this. She came by with the sushi, claiming you needed a decent meal."

I took one piece of sushi and put it in her mouth. Then I took another one, dipped it in the soja, and got an idea. I picked up the wasabi and showed it to her.

"Denise, remember your threat? Jean and Chris holding me, you smearing chili peppers over my cock and balls?"

She gasped, "No. It was a joke. Honey?"

"Let's play a game. You know the rules. I ask a question, and you answer it truthfully. If you don't answer, or if I sense you're holding back the truth, I will put some on your nipples. Clear?"

Meanwhile, I gave us both another piece of sushi.

She mumbled, frustrated, something about me having a typical fragile male ego.

"First question. Does your styling team consider my taste?"

I wanted to know if I had anything to say about our new house.

She sighed, relieved, "Yes, it will be our home."

I gave her another piece of sushi.

"Do I get an office with French doors to the garden?"

It was my only request for the new house. She hesitated and sighed again, "Honey?"

I picked up the wasabi.

"Yes, we wanted to keep it a surprise."

"I appreciate that," and gave her another piece.

"Was it your idea to buy me a new car?"

"No, it was Mom's. Aron thought you liked driving the old car. Mom wanted you to drive in a safe car. A new Volvo seemed sensible."

The new Volvo was yet another attempt from Sandra to protect her family as much as possible. It certainly was meant well.

I added some wasabi to the soja and dipped the sushi.

"We're going to change the game. I say something about you, and if I'm right, you'll say, 'I love you,' if I am wrong, you'll say, 'You're a terrible liar.'"

She nodded, "Okay."

"You're the hottest girl I know."

She smiled, "I love you."

We each had another piece of sushi.

"You're the most loyal and loving person I know."

"I love you."

We both had another piece.

"You're a great cook."

"You're a terrible liar!"

We both had to laugh.

It was time for more serious questions, "You know I love you."

"I love you too."

"You're my life partner."

She hesitated. I knew it! Let's try this again, "You love me, and I love you."

Her face was now panicking, "I love you."

"I am your life partner."

"I love you."

I gave us another piece of sushi.

"Denise, why would I be your life partner, and you're not mine?"

She sighed. She had tears in her eyes, "Sometimes I'm wondering if I'm the right fit for you. I know I can be difficult and bitchy. You said it yourself. Why not find a nice girl?

Then I see you with Clara and Gabrielle. How easy and natural you are with them.

Maybe it would be better for you to find a nice girl, start with nothing, and build your life up, as I know you always envisioned."

I picked up another piece and fed it to Denise.

"You're missing some essential details. First, I am in love with you. I stay with you as long as you want me. Second, I like the way you are. I fell in love with your personality.

I can talk with Clara and Gabrielle easily because they are more like big sisters to me.

Don't you ever forget, I only love you."

With a napkin, I dried her tears.

"Denise, this could be the ultimate act of love. Thinking your partner might be better off with someone else. I won't find another girl who can love me that much."

Another two pieces.

"Ehw. Honey?"

"What?"

Grinning, "You had sex with your sisters!"

That evening, we made gentle love.

*** MID NOVEMBER ***

It was the time of the yearly Eindhoven Glow festival. At night, the city center is an open exhibition of light artworks. Artworks, such as the most powerful laser in the world, or DNA expressed in lightwaves.

Unfortunately, I had to miss it. I was back in Stuttgart with Mike. The customer wanted even more customer-specific changes. It meant that Mike and I had to improvise. My biggest fear was that the machine would fail to match the expected performance, like the first one in Le Mans. It took us nearly two weeks to get it running as it was supposed to.

Denise and I had video calls every day. One evening, looking seriously, "I got a call from Gabrielle. Do you remember the hall pass Kurt gave to Gabrielle? She's not going to use it."

"Why not? Is something wrong?"

"They both weren't feeling comfortable with it."

"I think they are getting their senses back."

"But now they have requested a session with me. You know, dominating Gabrielle, humiliating Kurt. And they want to include you so you won't feel left out."

I was expecting this. As soon as Gabrielle was back in shape, they wanted to try. Kurt even asked me about it once. But did I want to?

Denise saw my doubts, "I told Gabrielle to ask you this herself. I know your boundaries. Think it over. I don't want to blindside you."

Another video call was more fun. Denise demonstrated the new lingerie she had bought for the holidays. She teased me with each set, showing off her delicious curves.

At the end, she winked, "Sweet dreams, Honey," making a jack-off move with her hand.

***

Nearly two weeks working in Stuttgart was long. Back home, Denise first took me to the bungalow. There wasn't much left of it.

"Why did you keep the remaining walls? Wouldn't it be easier to build a new house from scratch?"

"Not this time. The foundation and some parts are still good.

We figure it will take us six more months to complete it."

She had also scheduled a trip for us to Málaga. We would go together with one of her coworkers who oversees the renovation of the villa. The trip was planned for early December. Due to my longer stay in Stuttgart, I could get a few days off.

"I've arranged to meet the girls. They want to see the villa for themselves."

"Does Mercedes come with them?"

"You perv. No. We won't do 'that' this time again."

Mercedes was the girl who made Denise squirt on her birthday.

"Pity, it was really hot."

She patted my head, "Maybe next time."

***

It was a Wednesday late afternoon, and I was working in my home office. When I went downstairs, I found Denise sitting at the kitchen table with Nikki, the girl we met on the airplane when we flew back to Eindhoven last summer. Denise and Nikki have met regularly since then.

Denise had a wicked grin and a naughty look and was taunting me, "Honey, Nikki finds it hard to believe that you can dominate me. She thinks you're too much of a pussy."

I kept my cool, "She's entitled to her own opinion," and got me a glass of water.

Nikki answered, "Mark, be serious, you're too kind."

I looked at Nikki. She is a cute girl. Maybe I should consider it as a compliment. I continued with my water.

However, Denise wouldn't let go, "Honey? You're a pussy."

I needed to think fast. Denise was taunting me in front of Nikki, but why?

Denise continued, "Honey, why don't you admit you don't have it?"

Something in Denise's voice triggered me. I pulled her up, turned her around, bent her over, and pulled her skirt down.

Denise kept taunting me, "Are you going to play the macho? Do you think this will impress our guest?"

I ripped down her panties, opened my trousers, took my cock out, and entered her.

Denise gasped, but she didn't call 'red.'

"Nikki, get in front of her on your knees."

Nikki hesitated, so I repeated more sternly, 'Nikki, now! On your knees! Either on your knees or get out."

I guess her curiosity won because she got down on her knees in front of Denise.

"Grab her right hand."

Nikki did as asked. I held Denise's left hand with my left hand and put my right arm around her for leverage.

Denise kept taunting me, "Honey, I know you want to get off, but do you need to do this in front of Nikki?"

No 'red,' so I continued, "Nikki, look her in the eyes. You'll find a slut in these eyes. She might act as a lady, but she is a slut."

"Honey, stop talking and start fucking."

I did. Nikki was on her knees, holding Denise's right hand. Denise was moaning and fucking me back.

"Nikki, now I want you to play with the slut's clit."

Nikki hesitated.

"Now, Nikki!"

Reluctantly, she reached out her right hand and started to play with Denise's clit. It didn't take long before Denise orgasmed.

"Look at her, Nikki, that's how you treat a slut," and I went back upstairs.

Later in bed, I asked Denise what this was about.

"Nikki thinks nice guys can't be dominant and hooks up with bad guys. They always turn out to be losers. I wanted to show her that nice guys can dominate."

That made sense.

*** DECEMBER ***

The visit to Malaga was uneventful. The villa progressed according to planning. It was fun to meet the girls again. Mia and Clara were impressed by the new style.

At dinner, Mia and Denise had a heated discussion. Clara moved close to me, "Did Denise enjoy her birthday gift?"

I grinned, "She hasn't complained, and I think she might be open to giving it another go, another time.

And you? Did you enjoy Mercedes?"

Clara moved closer, "Next time, I'll make you a video."

That made me blush.

"Mark, did you have any special, you know, encounters?"

"Not yet. The German couple would want to, but I'm hesitant."

"Why, what's holding you back?"

"He has a dick."

Clara moved even closer, "Part of having the best version of your partner is giving that person all your trust.

Don't you think Denise has deserved it by now?"

I hesitated, and Clara continued, "Last summer, she managed to give me something Mia can't give me, to involve Mia in a fun way and give you something out of it."

I knew, I'll never forget the look of Clara's dark eyes when she lowered herself on me.

"Denise made the biggest sacrifice, and she did it for us. I think that counts."

I remained silent. Clara was right, but still, a dick?

"Mark, give Denise that trust, call the German couple, and set it up. You'll see it work out. Denise won't trick you again after our little card game."

Clara was referring to our game of cards when we tricked Denise into believing that Clara and I would do something sexual. We did it at the villa last summer to make Denise feel how it is to be tricked by your partner.

"Clara, you might be right."

Denise and Mia were still having a heated discussion about Harry Styles.

***

The following week, I worked at home. The week after, I would work at headquarters.

I did give Gabrielle a video call, "Hi, Mark, even now I'm a mother, I'm still going to beat you with karting."

I was grinning because she was right, "Hi Gabrielle, it's about time we go again. I wanted to call you about your request to Denise."

I saw a glance of panic on Gabrielle's face, "I decided to put all my trust in Denise. When you feel you're back in shape, we can set up a session."

Gabrielle looked relieved, "That's great, Mark. I felt bad about how Denise and I tricked you last summer. I got a phone call from Karin. She explained that Denise and I didn't give you a chance to say 'No' which made it morally questionable. Kurt was angry at me for not involving you from the start. Therefore, I was hesitant to ask you."

She moved her face closer to the camera, giggling, "I do remember how your cum tastes like," licked her lips, winked, and closed the call.

Teasing bitch.

*** MID DECEMBER ***

Denise walked into my home office, "Honey, I just got off the phone with Gabrielle. Haven't you forgot to tell me something?"

I started to grin. I knew exactly what she meant.

Denise was radiating, "A little birdie told Gabrielle that you put all your trust in me and that we can set up a play date."

She climbed on my lap and kissed me, "You won't regret it, honey."

***

Our company's Christmas event came with a few surprises.

The biggest surprise was Thomas's wife wanted to dance with me. During the dance, she asked me, "Look around you. Of all these couples, how many do you think the wife earns more than the husband?"

I looked around me, "Probably not many. I don't know what you and Thomas make, but you could be the exception."

"Exactly. Thomas let me even negotiate his contract."

She looked me in the eyes, "So far, I only know of one other couple where the guy has his girlfriend negotiate for him, and I'm pretty sure the girl makes more money. Denise and you are in some ways similar to Thomas and I.

Mark, making good use of your resources, listening to other opinions, thinking outside standard patterns, and being willing to set your ego aside might make you a great future manager. Think it over."

I suspected management had some discussions about me because later that night, I got my second surprise when my manager mentioned HR wanted to schedule a meeting with me after the holidays. They expect to hire new people and want me to become a team leader. It would require less traveling. With the Stuttgart customer in mind, this was a no-brainer.

***

That weekend, Denise had booked two adjacent hotel rooms in Düsseldorf, one for Gabrielle and Kurt and another for Denise and me. Mike and Katja had the Christmas party of Katja's employer. Baby Emma stayed with her grandparents. The evening after the Christmas party, nothing happened. We went straight to the hotel and then to bed.

The following morning, during breakfast, Denise took control, "If you all agree, we'll start now. But before we start, I want your consent. I need you to trust me."

We all agreed.

"Goody, we're going to have fun. Guys, you prepare in Kurt's room, and Gabrielle come with me. We'll call you when we're ready."

With that, they left.

Kurt asked me, "You're sure, Mark? If you have doubts, we can call it off."

"I'm good, Kurt. Let's do this. Are you ready for it?"

He blushed, "Gabrielle and I were looking forward to this."

We returned to his hotel room to prepare ourselves and waited for the call. It took some time before we got a text from Denise that they were ready.

We walked to the other room, wearing a bathrobe. A soft knock let us in. Gabrielle and Denise wore beautiful lingerie and had done their hair and makeup. The surprise was that both girls were also wearing a small strap-on. Gabrielle might play a different role than I had expected.

Denise took my hand and made me stand next to her, side by side. Gabrielle took Kurt's hand, hugged him, and asked, "Kurt, you're sure you want to do this?"

He nodded affirmatively.

Gabrielle sat down on her knees in front of me, her face only centimeters in front of my dick. She pulled Kurt down, making him face Denise's strap-on.

Denise started talking, "Kurt, Gabrielle is gonna give Mark a blow job. She is an expert, and I want you to learn from the best. I want you to do the same with my strap-on as she does with Mark's cock."

She grabbed Kurt by his head and pulled it forward. Gabrielle looked up at me, winked, and took my dick in her mouth. She looked at Kurt and waited until he did the same with the strap-on Denise was wearing.

Kurt was focusing on the strap-on and what Gabrielle was doing with my dick. I looked at Denise, and she mouthed, "Trust me."

While Denise and I were still holding hands, Denise started taunting Kurt, "Do you like this? Being a cock sucker? Do you get off on this?"

Gabrielle can give killer blow jobs, and it didn't take me long before I felt getting close. I signaled Denise, who tapped Gabrielle on her head. Gabrielle increased her effort.

Denise mouthed to me, "Warn me."

I guess it took less than a minute. I signaled Denise again, who patted Gabrielle on her head. What happened next shocked me. The girls pulled Kurt's head off the strap-on and on my dick. Denise pulled Kurt's head close while Gabrielle put my dick in his mouth. She kept caressing my balls. There was no way to prevent me from coming. Denise and Gabrielle made sure my dick stayed in Kurt's mouth.

Gabrielle talked sternly to Kurt, "Keep going, swallow it all. I do it all the time, and you can do it. Keep swallowing."

Kurt's head had turned red. I was worried if Kurt could even say our safe word with his mouth stuffed with my dick. Suddenly, Gabrielle grabbed his hair and pulled him away. She stood up and climbed on the bed.

"Kurt, get your ass over here."

She made him sit on his knees in front of the bed, with his torso on the bed. She grabbed his head again and pulled him close so he would now take Gabrielle's strap-on in his mouth.

Denise gestured to me to sit on the chair, grabbed a bottle of lube, and walked to Kurt. She applied lube on his ass.

Gabrielle started talking again, "Kurt, look at me. You're my wonderful husband, and I love you. But now Denise is going to give you a good butt fucking. For the rest of the day, she's your boss, and you do as she tells you. Do you understand?"

jasnaw
jasnaw
60 Followers
12