This is not a Love Story Ch. 16

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He nodded with his mouth full of the strap-on. Denise slowly inserted her strap-on in his ass. Gabrielle holds his head and her strap-on deep in his mouth. When Denise was fully in, she and Gabrielle high-fived.

Denise started to fuck Kurt, and both girls kept talking to Kurt, "Do you like it being a cock sucker? How does it feel to get spit-roasted? Bet you're getting off on this."

The girls kept talking, and after a few minutes, Denise moved forward to play with his cock. It didn't take long before Kurt orgasmed, which made the girls cheer and give each another high-five.

Denise retracted the strap-on carefully. It was hard to gauge Kurt's mood. Gabrielle moved forward and gave him a small kiss. Sure, the girls humiliated him, but with a gentle touch.

Denise took over, and out of the overnight bag, she got the chastity device that she used in October on me.

"Kurt, you had your fun. We have no use for your ugly thing, and I want you to lock it up. Here you go."

Kurt, beet red, took the chastity device and walked to the bathroom.

Denise called him back, "Kurt, we want you to lock yourself up in our presence so we can watch. Now."

Kurt hesitated and then returned. He sat on the bed and started to fumble with the chastity device.

Denise sat down next to him, "Here, let me help you," put the chastity device on, and added the key to her necklace.

"Honey, can you come over here? Kurt, can you sit on the chair?"

Kurt and I switched places, and Gabrielle climbed against the headboard, rested back, and spread her legs.

Denise came close to me, whispering, "Could you do that thing you did to me when you were locked up? Make love to Gabrielle's pussy? Don't you think she deserved it?"

I climbed between Gabrielle's thighs and started to kiss them. I felt Gabrielle relax, and she sighed. I did the same as I had done with Denise, from her thighs slowly to her pussy lips, caressing them slowly with my tongue, which made her moan, moving up to her clit and letting my lips rest, which made her moan more, and then slowly bringing her over the edge.

Gabrielle had a surprised expression, "Jesus Christ, Denise, you didn't brag!"

"Told you so," and they high-fived again.

"Kurt, did you take notes? We're going to do this at home."

Next went Denise. She switched places with Gabrielle, and I did the same thing. Denise held my head, and I noticed she kept her eyes wide open, looking at Kurt. It took me longer to bring Denise over the edge. She just seemed to enjoy it even more.

Gabrielle commented, "Well done, Mark. The slut needed it."

***

That afternoon and evening, we visited the city center of Dusseldorf. In the area around the Königsallee with all the expensive shops, and in the old city center were many Christmas markets where we could drink Glühwein and eggnog and eat all kinds of Bratwurst.

The girls decided to swap partners. I would be Gabrielle's husband for the day, and Kurt would be Denise's boyfriend.

During the day, Denise had fun teasing Kurt. For instance, when she ate a Bratwurst, she made a blow job gesture and fed him small spoons of eggnog to remind him of his protein snack earlier today, and in the restaurant, she flirted with the waiter while showing off the chastity key.

At one moment, when Denise and Kurt walked in front of us, I had to ask Gabrielle, "You're sure he's okay with all this?"

Gabrielle's eyes sparkled, "He loves it because he hates it, and we're still within his boundaries. I love that he has this kinky streak. Denise and I were more worried about you freaking out. You're okay?"

"I was shocked for a moment, but I'm good."

***

Back at the hotel, we went straight for our rooms. The room of Gabrielle and Kurt was the first one we would pass. When Kurt opened the door, Gabrielle walked with Denise and me to our room. Kurt turned around, surprised.

Denise told him, "Kurt, Gabrielle is staying with Mark and me tonight. It's time to breed the slut. Good night."

I opened our room, and the girls followed me, leaving an astonished Kurt. Not only because Gabrielle went with us but also because Denise was still wearing the chastity key.

Back in our room, Denise immediately told me, "Don't get your hopes up. Nobody is going to fuck the slut tonight. It is just a mind game for Kurt."

In a way, this was the reverse of one of my nightmares, the one where some guys took off with Denise. Now, we took Gabrielle away from Kurt for the night.

Because Gabrielle was giving baby Emma breast milk, she desperately needed to pump breast milk. Denise took advantage, "Honey? Look at these beautiful, big, milky breasts. Why don't you give it a try?"

She was sitting next to Gabrielle on the bed and slowly pulled me forward to Gabrielle's breasts. They looked delicious, but Gabrielle was going to breastfeed me? However, Denise wouldn't let go.

"Honey, suck these tits," and I did as requested.

Denise and Gabrielle both soothed me, "Good boy."

Denise caressed my face while Gabrielle nursed me, "From now on, we're your mommies. No more mommy issues for you."

The milk tasted awful.

After the 'breastfeeding,' Denise took me to the shower. We washed each other playfully. She took a string of anal beads with her into the shower. When Denise soaped my back, she bent me over and slowly inserted the string with beads.

"What are you doing?"

"Surprise, not gonna tell you."

I had to wash her back and clean her ass. After toweling, we walked naked into the room and climbed on the bed. Gabrielle took a shower right after us and climbed naked next to us on the bed.

With a "Honey, warn me before you come," Denise turned around for a sixty-nine. She was eager to finish me off fast. Gabrielle was sitting behind me and making comments about having her personal live sex show.

When I felt I was getting close, I warned Denise, and she turned around again and started to kiss me softly, holding my cock. What happened next was a big surprise, Gabrielle suddenly pulled the string with anal beads out, which made me cum all over Denise, but it felt like a ruined orgasm!

Denise looked down, saw what happened, and smiled, "Yes, it worked."

Gabrielle and Denise high-fived once more, laughing at me, "Oh poor guy, look at his thingy, see how it spasms, how desperate it is."

"Honey, you made a mess. I want you to clean it up."

I started to clean Denise, and they kept taunting me, "Look at him, how eager he is to eat his cum. Maybe next time we have to feed him directly from the source, just like Kurt," and laughed even harder.

Next, it was Denise's turn. She had me lay down on the bed and moved her bum over on my face. I put my arms around her middle and pulled her close. She leaned backward on her elbows with her hands behind my head, with her wrists close to each other. Gabrielle handcuffed her wrists to prevent her from getting up. Denise had her legs wide open, her feet resting on the bed on each side of me. I had to support the sides of Denise's ass cheeks while her ass was resting on my face.

Gabrielle took a small vibrator in her right hand, and grabbed with her left hand Denise's throat. I started to eat Denise's ass, and Gabrielle toyed with the vibe, touching Denise's sensitive spots. Each time Denise was getting close, Gabrielle held back, and each time Denise started to protest, Gabrielle squeezed her left hand a bit more.

I guess we kept Denise on the edge for over half an hour. Denise was sweating and cursing until Gabrielle finally let her cum.

This time, Gabrielle and I had fun about Denise, "Look, Mark, that's how you shut the slut up."

It took Denise quite some time to regain her breath, "Gabrielle, you're so going to regret this."

"Bring it on, girl."

Denise took a ball gag from the overnight bag and put it on Gabrielle, "We don't want to disturb Kurt, do we?"

I sat with my back against the headboard, and Gabrielle was sitting with her back against my breast between my legs. I put my arms around her belly, under her breasts, to hold her tight. Denise handcuffed each of Gabrielle's wrists to her ankles. A belt went from ankle to ankle behind her back. It would give Denise full access to Gabrielle's pussy.

Denise showed Gabrielle the small whip, "Honey, hold the slut tight. She's in for a good pussy whipping."

Whack!

A few things happened. We hadn't expected Denise to start with a full-blown hit. Gabrielle protested firmly through her ball gag. Her body started to radiate, and it must have hurt. For me, however, this was very pleasant. The hit made Gabrielle move, rubbing her buttocks over my dick. Denise noticed.

"You liked that, honey?"

I nodded.

Whack!

Again, Gabrielle moved and protested more. She started to sweat.

"Sorry, I can't understand you. What did you say?"

Whack!

Gabrielle protested, even more, her body moving to all sides. It took me some effort to hold Gabrielle. Her body heat had gone up several degrees.

Denise moved close to her, "You had it coming, girl."

Next, she showed Gabrielle a pair of small clamps on a chain and dangled them before Gabrielle's eyes. They were pussy lip clamps. I felt Gabrielle shifting again.

Denise moved down to apply the clamps, and Gabrielle was breathing hard and fast. Next, Denise produced a small brush and started to tickle Gabrielle's pussy. According to Gabrielle's reaction, this was more pleasant, and she was moving her ass in response to Denise's pussy teasing, which felt pleasant. Then Denise continued with two dildos, a smaller and a medium one, which Gabrielle enjoyed.

Leroy, the big dildo, was next. Before Denise continued with Leroy, she removed the pussy lips clamps and put three lubed-up fingers in Gabrielle's pussy, turned her hand, retracted partly, turned her hand back, and pushed her fingers back in. Denise kept repeating this movement for several minutes, making Gabrielle moan.

"Honey, could you play with the slut's nipples?"

I let Gabrielle go and started to play with her nipples. Denise picked up Leroy and started to insert the big dildo slowly. Gabrielle was panting now, her sweaty body moving all over me. The dildo went slowly in, centimeter by centimeter. When it was in, I could hear Gabrielle sigh. Denise slowly pulled the dildo out and then back in. She repeated this faster and faster, and Gabrielle's moans increased.

Suddenly, she took the big dildo out and inserted her three fingers again. She repeated her previous hand movements and added a fourth finger. Gabrielle kept moaning. Her eyes were half closed. Denise put more lube on her hand and started to insert her hand in one forward and rotating movement. Gabrielle made a new sound, "Nnnnnggghhh."

Denise is not petite, and neither are her hands. Still, she managed to get one hand in Gabrielle's pussy.

"Honey, have a look, I finally managed to stuff the slut properly."

It was quite a sight. Denise was moving her hand in and out. Gabrielle was loudly moaning. Denise picked up a vibe with her other hand.

"Honey, can you pull and pinch her nipples?"

I did as requested, and Denise used the vibe on Gabrielle's clit, making her cum. Gabrielle almost passed out.

Gently, we took the handcuffs and ball gag off and laid her down in bed. Judging by Gabrielle's reactions, Denise had given her something that Gabrielle wanted.

"Guys, thank you. It was the experience I was hoping for."

That night, we all three slept in one bed, with Denise in the middle, and nothing happened.

The following morning, Denise and Gabrielle went to Kurt to give him aftercare. I don't know what happened there because it took them over an hour. Kurt had a large grin during breakfast. Denise stated firmly that she hadn't fucked him, and I trust her.

*** CHRISTMAS ***

Sandra asked us to stay with them on Christmas Eve and the first Christmas day. Sandra remembered last year when Denise and I arrived with a hangover. She had arranged a caterer for Christmas Eve. The atmosphere was relaxed, and Aron had selected fine wines.

The following morning, we exchanged Christmas gifts during brunch. Later on, we would have dinner in a restaurant.

Most of the time, we discussed what was happening with the bungalow and what still needed to be done.

We even played Monopoly. Only Aron and Denise weren't allowed to keep their 'free get out of jail' cards. According to Sandra, they already used them after their arrest two years ago.

*** DECEMBER 26th ***

It was the second Christmas day, and we all went out in the evening to the bar 'The Wildeman,' like we did each year.

Three years ago we were a small group, two years ago I didn't attend due to the split-up, last year we were already a large group, this year the place was packed.

The Gym people, like Kelly, Red, Jonas, Chris, and Jean, and her office people attended. The office had grown exponentially. I guessed we were over eighty people. As their boss, Denise was the boiling center point of the evening. Everybody was in a good mood.

Denise whispered to me, "Do you remember?"

Three years ago, Denise had stayed with me for the first time.

"Yes, I'll always remember. It's my fondest memory."

She gently brushed my face.

Suddenly, the place got quiet, and people stared at the door. Two unexpected guests had arrived. Denise turned around to the door to see who they were.

"Mom, Dad?"

Sandra and Aron were standing near the door. Denise turned back to me, unsure why her parents had attended this party and seeking an explanation. Why did I invite them?

Only, I was no longer at eye level. I was on my knee, holding a small box. It was time to execute the plan I prepared for the last three months.

The place got silent, waiting for what would happen. Denise looked down at me, started to sob, and kneeled in front of me.

Over the years, I've heard different stories about how women can react to a proposal. Films have mainly the romantic 'Yes I do' version. Another version is the girl saying 'No' or needing time to say yes, ranging from minutes to years.

My favorite story was of a girl responding, "No, don't. What are you doing?" Followed up with a, "If I say yes, is it because I love you or because you ask me?" Then she took half an hour before she replied, "O well, I might just as well marry you." Very romantic.

Denise whispered, "I understand now. I suddenly understand it. It's what Karin meant. She helped us to discover this ourselves. It was our fear, wasn't it?"

I nodded. Now, during my proposal, Denise got the same epiphany as I had three months ago.

She continued, "It was our fear of losing us again. My urge to hurt you, to get assured that whatever I do to you, you won't run away. You were taking and accepting this from me. Your twisted reaction about me having sex with other people, your mind telling you no, your body telling you yes. It was all fear, wasn't it?"

She was softly crying now.

"Yes, we were both terrified to lose us again. The solution is so simple that I'd overlooked it. We need commitment. Commitment will kill your urge. Commitment will kill my spider."

She looked with her teary eyes into my eyes. She understood.

In the box was the engagement ring. I had spent a lot of effort to find the right one. It wasn't an expensive one, heavy of diamonds. I couldn't afford an expensive ring, and Denise didn't care for expensive stuff. The ring was made by a young and enthusiastic artist. I had found him during the Dutch Design Week.

I opened the box and took out the ring, "Denise, will you marry me?"

She started to nod. The bar started to explode. The crowd was cheering and clapping. She nodded harder, still crying.

"Yes!"

***

The end.

12