This Is Our Life

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I got serious when her earlier words finally caught up to me, "Later, after you've given it some serious thought, you're going to tell me what you would have done if I had refused. I especially want you to think about how you would have felt if I said something like that to you."

She thought about what I said for a moment, then her face went pale, "Oh my god! No, no, no. I never meant it that way. I swear I didn't. I wanted you to know that Anna is important to me, and Chase too for that matter, even though I'm not in love with him. I'm telling you, that if you had said you didn't want me to see her after vacation, then I would have said my goodbyes and would have never spoken to her again. I would be sad and hurt, but I would never choose someone else over you. I guess I assumed that you would agree with me, so it never occurred to me that you might think I was giving you an ultimatum."

I nodded, "Well, you still need to be punished for your audacity."

Before she could get away I tossed her on the bed and gave her a few tickles. She is by far the most ticklish person I have ever met. I little tickle is OK and gets her laughing pretty good. Any more than that and you're asking to get punched. A man learns a thing or two about his wife over years of marriage.

I kissed her as she chuckled below me and that quickly escalated into a no holds barred make-out session. We weren't aware that Anna and Chase were done in the bathroom until Anna put her hand on my shoulder and interrupted our kiss, "Why don't you guys take a shower and meet us back on the beach. Make sure David puts on your sunblock while you're in the bathroom. We know what happens when someone puts it on you at the beach."

She jumped off the bed laughing while dodging Sara's playful slap, and a minute later she left the room with Chase. Sara and I took over the bathroom and fully enjoyed washing each other. We went back to the bedroom, and I had finished spreading sunblock on her back. I began massaging her shoulders, "You know babe, I don't think Chase is done with you and there is no need for you to be done with him. After watching you with him I have no doubt that you want more, and I'm fine with that."

She turned and threw her arms around my neck, "Thank you. I love you David...

"I am a little worried though. What will poor little Anna do while I'm off with her husband? She'll be awfully lonely."

I smirked at her, "Poor Anna never has to worry about being lonely. I doubt there is a breathing non-gay male on the island that wouldn't love to keep her company. If the truth be known, a fair percentage of the women too."

Sara nodded, "True, so true, but I don't know any of them. I'm sorry honey. I know you probably have a good book you want to read, but I need you to do something for me. I need you to make sure Anna doesn't get lonely. I know it's a burden you didn't ask for, but somehow I know you'll make the best of it."

I shook my head in mock disgust, "I swear woman, you sure do ask a lot of your husband."

~~~~~{}~~~~~

We went back to the beach until hunger pangs got the best of us. We grabbed a couple of pizzas from the resort pizza shack and wolfed them down along with our continuing sampling of island cocktails. We had a pleasant buzz going when it was time to put on more sunscreen. Sara immediately handed hers to Chase and laid down on her back, "I'm just tanning my front right now."

Chase began his seductive application of sunblock, and just when our beach neighbors started getting restless at their blatant foreplay, the two of them jumped up and ran off toward the hotel. I was on a towel next to Anna, having just finished her application and trying to hide a raging hardon when they took off. Anna and I looked at each other, shrugged, then grinned like we'd just been given the keys to the candy store. I leaned over and gave her a peck on the lips, "My wife asked me to make sure you don't get lonely while she fucks your husband. I was planning on reading a book, but I guess I don't mind too much babysitting you."

Her eyebrow arched, "Oh really? Well sir, I certainly appreciate the sacrifice you are making. I regret I need to make your day just a little harder. I'm afraid I've had too much sun and I'm going to need to lie down for a while in a nice, romantic, candle lit bedroom. Of course, you will need to be right next to me to protect me from the bad guys."

I stood and pulled her to her feet, "I plan on protecting you to my utmost ability. And you're right. You have made me, er this, hard."

We were soon in my bed, snuggling close, and kissing with sweet passion. I wasn't in the mood for sexual gymnastics. I was in the mood for the closeness of her body and the joy that was Anna. Our lips parted for a moment and Anna looked up at me, her eyes gleaming with emotion, "David, I don't want you to fuck me. I need you to make love to me."

I kissed her with passion, "I would love to."

There were no bedroom gymnastics, no frantic pounding, and no outlandish screams of ecstasy. There was only Anna and me, sharing our bodies and our hearts. It was a wonderful and transformative experience that just reaffirmed the need to have Anna in our lives. We held each other without words afterward as I struggled with my emotions. I was nearly overwhelmed by the surge of pure happiness after being in the dark for so long.

Anna threw an arm across my chest and rested her chin on her hand. She looked up at me lovingly, "David, I need to tell you some stuff. I love my husband more than anything and I plan too always be with him. I'm in love with Sara too and I want to be with her. Now, there's you...

"No one has ever fucked me like you do. No one has ever made love to me like you do. I don't want to tell Chase that. Not because I don't want to be honest with him, but because it might hurt his feelings. I can't see what good it would do to share that with him. Do you understand?"

I nodded, "I understand, but it does make me wonder if Sara isn't saying the same words to Chase right now."

Anna shook her head vehemently, "I don't think so. Chase is a wonderful lover and it was pretty obvious that she appreciated that. But when it was over, she looked to you, not him. She went to you without a backward glance at Chase."

I was puzzled, "I don't get the connection. How does her coming to me make me the better lover?"

She gave me the 'Duh' look, "Because when I got up from that same bed, I didn't want to leave you, and I did look back."

She rushed to reassure me, "That doesn't mean I love my husband any less or don't appreciate how he makes me feel in bed. It just means that it's wonderful how good it is when you and I make love."

I was stunned at how succinctly she put it. Her simple statement brought everything into clarity for me. This sharing we were doing didn't have to be a threat to our relationship with our spouses. What we were just beginning to experience was enhancing our relationships. It would continue to do so as long as we were honest and caring with each other.

"Anna, Sara and I want more. We want a relationship with you and Chase after we leave this place. We'd like to see you in the real world."

Her smile lit up the room, "I told Chase the same thing. He was very understanding about it and he was fine with me seeing both of you. I suspect now that he's spent some quality time with Sara he'll be way more than fine."

I returned her smile, then hesitated, "Uh, just one thing. Where do you live?"

She told me, then I told her, and both of us did the math. We weren't too happy at the results. Getting together would require a fair amount of travel and would limit our interaction by a lot. We agreed to share information about our home areas. I had a germ of an idea in my head, but I wanted to talk to Sara first.

Anna looked pretty down, "Anna, don't fret. It's not as impossible as it seems."

She put on a good face, but I could see she needed a distraction. It just so happened that I knew just the thing. Sara walked into our bedroom a while later, still glowing, and immediately jumped onto the bed with us, "You guys been talking?"

I gave her a smirk, "What else was I supposed to do? It would have been rude to sit here and read."

Anna giggled, "There may have been some inappropriate touching, but it seemed pretty appropriate at the time."

Anna gave me a loud smack of a kiss and jumped off the bed, "I'm gonna go get cleaned up for dinner. We'll see you two in about an hour."

She skipped her way out of our room while Sara and I watched with amusement. I pulled Sara into my arms, "Did you have a good time Babe?"

She looked up at me and grinned, "Chase is a lot of fun and he certainly knows how to please a woman."

She was pensive for a moment, "He's a great lover and a super guy with a smoking hot body. He's like going to a rock concert. It's wonderful fun and an event worth remembering but doing it too often would soon take the fun out of it. Don't misunderstand me. I do like him a lot, but he isn't you."

I gave her a kiss for her last remark, "I talked to Anna about seeing them when we go home. She said that they had talked about it and felt the same way. Our problem is the distance between us. That's going to make it very difficult for us to get together very often.

"I have an I idea and I want to run it by you and see what you think. I don't want you to agree unless you are one hundred percent in favor, because it would mean a huge change in our lives.

"I want to start my own furniture business. I would like to make bespoke custom designed pieces that a family can hand down for generations, and I would like for you to do that with me. I know running a small business is a huge amount of work, but I think we would be happier.

"I want to spend every waking minute with you and this would be a great way to do that. We don't have any ties keeping us where we are, so why don't we go where we can be happy? We have the education, we have a nest egg and nobody to hand it down to, and the area they live in is known for the hardwoods that grow there. Plus, it's a beautiful part of the country. We would have our own place and could take our time building our relationship with Anna and Chase."

Sara sat up and looked off into space for the longest time, "Such a huge change scares me, but it also excites me. We need to do a lot of research and it will be months before we find the property we want and then to relocate. Oh honey! Yes. I say yes! Let's do it!"

We now had the outline of a plan. The devil would be in the details. Then, of course, Anna and Chase have a say, but I really didn't think that would be an issue. The following morning at breakfast we shared our germ of an idea with Anna and Chase.

Anna sprang up from her seat at the table and began circling the table, her mouth running at a thousand miles an hour, "There's a lot of unused land near us and the housing is nice. Chase and I could help with the wood shop, and you guys could be God Parents to our kids. David could bounce them on his ancient and decrepit knee and tell them dad jokes. Chase would fight middle age spread and decide to grow a beard. I would shave him in his sleep if I had to because YUCK! Sara and I could see each other every day!"

Sara, Chase, and I each held out an arm to catch her as she passed on her whirling dervish route around the table. I got luck and snagged her and plopped her down on my lap, "Calm down little one. We have a long way to go and you're going to need that energy. I gave her a quick kiss before shoving her butt toward her husband. Our fellow diners looked on in confusion. We got some dirty looks, and some intrigued looks, from the more perceptive of the bunch.

We went on a snorkeling cruise that took up most of the day and returned to the resort like four drunken monkeys, had a bite to eat, and passed out early. Late the next morning Sara and I talked while preparing for the day. Sara came out of the bathroom, "Anna asked me something yesterday. She wanted to know if we would spend the night with them. She would come here and stay with you, while I went to their place and stayed with Chase. I know I should have talked to you first, but I gave her an answer and I hope you aren't upset with me."

I wasn't so sure that spending the night apart while we had sex with other people was a good idea, but I was fairly sure I knew what she told them, "So, what did you tell her?"

"I told her that I trusted them both and I wouldn't have a problem dozing off next to her husband, but I sleep with my husband. I think sleeping with Chase is a step too far.

"Maybe I'm being silly drawing a boundary like that after we've crossed so many, but our relationship comes first. It just doesn't feel right. I guess what I'm saying is that up to this point being with them has enhanced our relationship. Staying the night feels like I'm leaving you behind while I start a relationship with Chase. I'm afraid of the consequences.

"I'm sorry honey. I know I should have talked to you first and that you're probably disappointed, but I can't help what I feel."

I wrapped my arms around her, "Honey, from the start you've always had the option to draw a line you won't cross. The fact is that I agree with you. I think it's a step too far as well, and I'm relieved that you feel the same way. You can say 'No' anytime you need to without talking with me first.

"So, how did Anna react when you told her?"

"She looked relieved and I questioned her about it. She said that Chase had brought the subject up and she had promised him she would ask, but she had hoped we would turn them down. She said that sometimes Chase jumps in with both feet without thinking things through.

"She also said that it would be too easy to fall in love with you and she didn't know if she had the energy to be in love with three people at the same time. Her exact words were, "The three of you would wear my ass out and I'd never get anything done."

"Of course, I informed her that wearing her ass out was still the plan, it just wouldn't require a sleepover."

I chuckled, gave her a kiss, and we left for breakfast.

~~~~~{}~~~~~

We arrived at the buffet and spotted Chase and Anna sitting at a large table with some other folks. Sara looked at me puzzled and I shrugged my own confusion. We had filled our plates and were looking for a place to sit when Anna showed up, "Mornin'! Where are you going? Don't you want to sit with us?"

Sara gave her friend a smile, "We didn't want to bother you."

Anna looked at her like she'd spoken a dead language, "Bother me? Are you crazy? I want you near me every minute of every day. Now come on!"

Properly chastised, we followed her over to the table. The round table had seating for eight. There was an empty chair to Chase's right and Gabby was sitting on the next one. She looked smoking hot in her hot pink tiny bikini. She had short brown hair, those huge brown eyes, and a perfectly shaped set of c-cups that just begged to be sucked on. Sitting next to her was, I soon found out, her husband Bill. He looked about six foot tall and had an average, but fit, build. Chase continued to introduce us around and that is when my eyes latched onto Deb. Her little bikini didn't leave much to the imagination either and her very nice b-cups came equipped with what were apparently two very erect nipples. Her green eyes sparkled as she looked directly at me. Her vision aimed several feet below my eyes. There wasn't much I could do. My hands were full carrying my breakfast in one hand and my coffee in the other. I was almost painfully, and very obviously, hard as a rock. My face discovered an entirely new bright shade of red when Anna reached around and gripped it through my trunks in front of the entire table, "Hee hee! It's easy to tell that David is happy to be here!"

Sara practically spilled her plate before she could set it down she was laughing so hard. Now every eye at our table was focused on my straining swim trunks. Gabby's tongue darted out and licked the corner of her mouth making my cock pulse in Anna's hand, "Ooh, it's all angry now!"

Sara was howling with laughter. There were two ways I could go in this situation. I could excuse myself and leave in embarrassment, or I could let out my closet exhibitionist and let the ladies get a good look. Fuck a bunch of running away. I like the way they are looking at me, and they're hot as hell. About that time the tall blonde haired guy now standing next to Deb shook his head slowly, "Damn dude, that ain't fair."

I raised an eyebrow, "What are you complaining about? You've got the tall thing going."

Sara was having trouble breathing by this point, "Stop! Please stop! You're killing me over here!"

We all sat down at the table and a giggling Deb introduced Mr. That Ain't Fair as her husband Steve. Awkward conversation was out the window. After what had just happened the ice was well and truly broken and conversation flowed easy. Chase's fuck buddies and their husbands were fun and intelligent. I found out later that the breakfast meeting wasn't some random event. Anna had orchestrated the whole thing. She told Sara and I much later that she did it because it might lead to some fun. Worse case, we would eat breakfast and go on about our business.

We finished up and the entire group settled on the beach together. The sun shone, the drinks went down, and the flirting started. Sara and I started out next to each other on our towels, but as the morning progressed we ended up in separate conversations, on separate towels. Some of us would get in the ocean to cool off and start a conversation that continued back on the beach. It was like being at a house party, minus the house, plus a beach.

Eventually we decided to grab some lunch. Afterward we sat at the swim-up bar and got pretty happy. When Gabby offered to show us the grand suite the two couples were staying in Anna insisted that we go see it. I was in the mood to take Sara back to our suite. My erection was back with a vengeance and I wanted to use it in the best way possible. I think Sara was in a similar mood, but we both let Anna drag us along.

When we walked into the suite I was impressed. The entry door emptied onto a central living area. The room had high ceilings and centered on the left and right walls were arches with high French doors. The doors were open and the king sized bed in each room could be easily seen. The doors allowed flow through ventilation. They also allowed a couple on one bed to watch a couple on the other bed, or in the living area for that matter. The elegant suite was light and breezy. A set of French doors at the opposite end from the entry opened onto a private patio and small pool.

We were like a flock of birds. Folks would wander off in twos and threes, then flock together to refresh drinks, or do shots. I was kicking back on the couch, sitting in the middle, and trying not to fall asleep, when Anna plopped down on my lap, "Does the old man need his iron pills? No nappy for you. You need to wake up and I know just how to do it."

Her lips fell on mine and the next thing I knew we were kissing with a lot of heat. I will admit that I got lost in her kisses and it didn't help at all when she started rubbing my cock through my trunks. I had no idea who was doing what or where they were, and never gave it a thought. Anna had my total focus as she licked her way down my chest and grabbed my trunks with both hands. She managed to yank them off without breaking my cock, which I was grateful for, then grabbed it with both hands, "Isn't it awesome?"

"Huh?" I was a bit confused until I looked up from her little hands and saw Gabby and Deb standing there watching. I was wide awake now, "Where's Sara?"

Anna pointed over her shoulder, "Right there."

1...345678