This Is Our Life

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I looked behind her and saw Sara standing in the open doorway to the bedroom. She was watching Anna play with me and biting her lip. She didn't look a bit upset. What she did look like was aroused. It struck me that it excited her to watch me with Anna. I relaxed and let Anna have her fun without giving a thought to just who I was turning loose.

Anna gave my cock a lick like it was an ice cream cone, then looked up at Gabby and Deb, "Hey! Hellooo!"

Gabby and Deb were staring at my erection with funny looks on their faces and both of them jumped at Anna's voice. When she knew she had their attention she gave me a tug, "Get closer. It doesn't bite."

Gabby and Deb knelt down on the floor on either side of my legs and leaned in to watch Anna play with my cock. I was so hard my teeth ached. Three beautiful women were practically worshipping my cock. The ego boost was astounding and I was willing to let them look as long as they wanted. It turned out that looking wasn't what Anna was after. She had moved off my lap and was kneeling on the couch next to me. When she bent over and sucked my cock into her mouth Gabby and Deb had a perfect view. I groaned at the wonderful sensation and I caressed her head in appreciation while she blew me.

It didn't take her long before she talked Gabby into holding my cock and giving it a kiss. Deb didn't hesitate when it was her turn, and before long the three women were taking turns sucking my cock. It felt wonderful and the little breaks when they traded places gave me the breathing room I needed to hold off shooting a massive load all over the place.

During one mouth swap I looked over at Sara. She had admirers now and they were doing their level best to enhance her voyeur experience. Steve and Bill stood close by while Chase stood behind Sara and held her against him. His hands were caressing her upper body and his mouth was doing things to her neck. When his hand fell to her bikini bottom and squeezed her pussy, her mouth fell open and she fought to keep her eyes open. I lost my view of her when Deb straddled my lap. Anna was snuggled up beside me and I felt her hand on my cock, "Here Deb, I'll hold it for you."

Deb lowered herself and I felt her rub her pussy on my cock as she lined herself up. Once she got centered she began slowly lowering herself onto me. She was amazingly tight and it took her a while to get me all the way in. She braced herself with her hands on my chest and sat there for the longest time just feeling my cock while her pussy pulsed and quivered. Gradually the grimace on her face transformed into a smile and she looked down at me, "You're so fucking big, and God it feels good."

I put my hand behind her neck, "Come here and kiss me beautiful."

She leaned forward and our mouths connected, followed shortly by our tongues. I felt her begin to move her hips, running an inch or so of me in and out of her pussy and rubbing her clit against me. I dropped my hand from the back of her neck and she raised up on her arms. Her movements became more elongated allowing her to slide several more inches of my cock in and out of her amazing pussy. Things quickly escalated from there. Her movements got longer and she was gliding up and down most of my length. Her eyes were closed and her entire focus was on riding my cock. The rest of me wasn't really required as she pleasured herself. Her movements became much more rapid and the sweat began to run down her chest. She'd found the speed and depth that worked perfectly for her and was racing toward an orgasm. Suddenly she plunged down hard on my cock, slamming her clit into the base of my cock, and began quivering. Her mouth fell open and all she could do was grunt as she orgasmed hard and drenched my lap. Her body continued to shake and her arms collapsed, dropping her onto my chest. She continued to quiver and shake sporadically for several minutes.

There was a little drool on my chest when she finally raised her head far enough to kiss me. The kiss was that of an exhausted woman, but none the less intensely erotic. She laid her head back on my chest and I wrapped her in my arms, content to hold her close for a while. It took her a while before the realization hit her that we were not alone. With a start she sat up on my still achingly hard cock before looking at me with fondness, "That was fucking awesome. I would love for you to fuck me some more, but it would be rude if I didn't share. She let out a long groan as she raised herself up and my cock began to slide from her. Just as I was about to pop free, she stopped.

Anna stirred next to me, "Deb, be good! Don't you drop back down on that big cock! Gabby needs a turn too."

I thought it was a bit presumptuous of Anna to assume Gabby wanted anything to do with me. I looked toward Gabby, who was in the process of grabbing her best friend's shoulders in an effort to yank her off me. Question answered I guess.

They were both laughing when they fell to the floor together and I took advantage of the moment to check on Sara. She wasn't in the doorway and I looked a bit deeper into the room and saw her on the bed. She was sucking on Bill's cock while Chase fucked her doggy style. How about that! Sara's first spit roast! She looked like she was having a great time and I didn't mind the distraction when Gabby stood up in front of me and blocked my view.

Gabby reached for my hand, "Come on. I want you to do me on the bed."

I like how she assumed that I would immediately comply with her wishes. I'm a married man for goodness sake. Having completed my token 'You're not the boss of me' in my head, I got my ass off the couch and we practically ran to the bedroom. I soon found out that Gabby's preference wasn't for high paced gymnastic sex. She liked it slow and romantic which was just fine by me. I'm not one of the mid-twenties guys that like to watch themselves in the mirror while they fuck. I much prefer the intimacy of facing my lover, exciting her mouth with kisses while I excite her body, and letting her see the way she moves me written on my face.

I loved looking into those big brown eyes as she orgasmed. Her beautiful face was so expressive and she seemed to be having a wonderful time. I certainly was. What started as a nice slow fuck gradually transitioned to a passion filled coupling that had us thrusting at each other in a wonderful race to orgasm. I let loose deep into her while she was thrashing her way through her orgasm. We traded kisses between gasps for breath. Deb slid onto the bed next to us and I was glad she was there. I had a sudden need to be with Sara and I didn't want to hurt Gabby's feelings by fucking and running off. Deb was clearly wanting to snuggle with her besty and I silently thanked her for the interruption. I kissed them both quickly and stood to go find my wife.

It didn't take long to find her. She was still on the bed I had seen her on earlier. Bill, Steve, and Chase were leaving the room and Sara was covered with the sheet. She looked disheveled, tired, and beautiful in the afterglow. I slid under the sheet and gathered her into my arms. We shared a kiss and held each other in silence for a while. I was throwing thoughts around in my head in vain attempt to put a sentence together when she spoke, "Well, that was a thing we did wasn't it?"

I grinned at her, "Yes, it definitely was. Did you have a good time?"

She grinned up at me, "I had three men pleasuring me at the same time. I did not have a good time. I had a wonderful time. And you know what?"

I just looked at her, "What?"

Her grin fled, "It was great fun and all, but can we not do that again? I'm happy with Anna and Chase, but I don't really want anyone else. It's just a bit too much, even if it was amazing. I want alone time with you more than anything else."

I hadn't realized that I was so tense until the sense of relief washed over me, "I couldn't agree more."

That's what we did. We had fun with Gabby, Bill, Deb, and Stan, but we didn't have sex with them again. They were all very nice people and fully understood our need to back off. Chase and I managed to give Anna her first spit roast, which in my opinion was long overdue. She took to it like a fish to water and I think would have been agreeable to having all her holes filled. Chase put a stop to that. He knew her tiny little asshole wasn't designed for that kind of abuse. We also gave Sara her second spit roasting and she enjoyed herself tremendously. I think that fact that it was Chase and I had a lot to do with her enjoyment.

The remaining days of vacation were spent making the most of our alone time, and joyfully interacting with Chase and Anna. We flew home the day after Chase and Anna left. It was nice to have that last day to ourselves. We needed to wrestle with post-vacation depression, but that was tempered by our planning for when we got home.

~~~~~{}~~~~~

Sara

Sara set the pages to the story aside and pulled the often read letter out of her bedside drawer. The story and letter were printouts of the document she had found open on David's laptop. She read them nearly every night for the comfort they brought her.

Dearest Sara,

Sometimes things don't work out in life. Bad things happen for no other reason than they happen. There is no one to blame, or pieces to pick up and put back together. We have seen a lot of that in our lives haven't we Sara? We've seen things go the other way too. Sometimes the good things are hard to remember when your world is dark. We came out the other side, and when we did we found our own miracle. We found each other and the love we had shared for so long was renewed and blossomed.

After our vacation we spent a crazy six months finding the property, working out our notices, and moving. It took two years before the shop was no longer in debt. Anna went to work for us as we grew and added her wonderful artistic touch to my designs. You managed the business, and I got to do a job I loved.

I remember fighting laughter as Anna waddled around the shop office ready to pop with our first Godchild. She had that waddle down pretty good by the time she had the third. I know we weren't supposed to have a favorite and we both tried hard not to let on, but we both know that little spitfire that looked just like her mother stole our hearts. I know that would have been true even if her mother hadn't named her Lisa.

You know the rest. Anna and Chase took over the shop and their two boys work full time there now while Lisa attends college. You watch over everyone, especially me, and fill our lives with so much love.

You also know the cancer is back and this time it isn't going away. I have months at best of increasing misery and less cognitive ability each day. I don't want your last memories of me to be watching me fade away to the point that I don't even know your name.

I have to be very careful with my blood pressure these days because of the clots. Obviously, I'm talking pure speculation here, but it would not be a good idea for me to accidentally take six Viagra pills instead of my blood pressure medicine. Viagra that accidentally fell from Chase's medicine cabinet into my medicine bottle. I expect that a fast death would follow such stupidity. If that were to happen at least I wouldn't be hanging around losing who I am a little more each day while my family suffers. At least that way it would be quick and my love for you would be with me when I died and not forgotten along with your name. I took my medicine just a while ago and I'm pretty sure I didn't make a mistake.

I've tried to show all of you how much I love you and how blessed I am that you all have been in my life. You all loved me and that is a gift beyond description. I want you to remember me in a way that makes you smile dear Sara.

So, instead of sitting by my bedside and watching me fade as the last memory of us, I chose our vacation as the better option. I wrote most of it right after we returned and kept it tucked away. I secretly recorded all those nights I asked you to relive your experience because your side of the story is just as important as mine. I hope that maybe one day you can share our story with Lisa. With that in mind, I had to include how I met you and the life we lived before our vacation.

At the time I didn't know why I felt so compelled. I wasn't sure what I wanted to do with our story, but I knew I needed to write it down. Now, I'm giving it to you. This is the memory I wish for you. This memory brought us back to life, this memory led to our wonderful years with Anna, Chase, and the kids, and this memory brought the love of my life back into my arms. This is our life and this is how I want you to remember us.

Enjoy this memory when you think of me. You have made my life wonderful and I will always love y

END

1...345678