This Is Our Life Now Ch. 02

Story Info
The lust and love continue between Patsy and her son.
3.5k words
4.54
66.6k
117

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 10/28/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SonForBBW
SonForBBW
975 Followers

This Is Our Life Now, Ch. 02

Patsy was a sticky mess. Tyler had marked her as his own with several prodigious blasts of cum. She was still on her knees for him, staring up at her son as best she could through the mass of semen coating her face.

"Baby, I have to know... what were you jerking to earlier? I couldn't see your screen from the hallway but it must have been good."

"You, Mom. I cum hardest to pictures of you than anything else. Well, at least until now. Now I won't need the pictures anymore. I always fantasized about how it would feel to fuck your throat, and now I have the real thing." Patsy couldn't help but feel pleased with herself that she was attractive enough for a young man to jerk off to her photos.

She smiled and attempted to rise before being forced back down to her knees.

"Stay down there. You're going to crawl for me. Crawl to your bedroom and we'll get to the real fun."

Patsy's pussy tingled at being ordered around so dominantly by her son. He was truly transforming into the strong, decisive man of the house that, up to now, she didn't realize she had been craving.

At Tyler's urging, Patsy began to crawl on her hands and knees to her own bedroom down the hall. Tyler walked behind her admiring her ass as she did so. She knew that he was stroking his semi-hard dick as they moved to their new location.

Once they arrived, Tyler got a handful of her hair and gently pulled her to her feet. He positioned her in front of the antique full-length mirror - the mirror that had been passed down several generations in their family, the mirror that she had used to prepare for dates with her husband and other men... and now, the mirror where she saw herself in her most perfect form. As a cumslut for her own son.

"Look at yourself, Mom. Look at yourself covered in your own son's thick load. Such a pretty face, now even prettier."

Patsy nodded along as her son spoke.

"And you're going to continue getting loads like this. On your face... in your pussy... even in your ass. We're going to do everything."

Patsy shuddered as her son mentioned putting it in her ass. It had been one of the hottest parts of listening to him masturbate, but now that it was a real possibility she was feeling things she had never felt - a mix of nervousness, arousal, and a little bit of dread.

"Are you ready for the next step?"

Patsy nodded her head again, never breaking eye contact with her son in the mirror.

"Get on the bed. On all fours. I want you to present yourself to me." Patsy complied with Tyler's instructions and got into position. She couldn't suppress a moan when she felt Tyler's cock head pressing against her pussy.

"This is our next big step. You've already shown me what a cumslut you are, using your throat to make me cum all over your pretty face. You haven't even cleaned yourself off and you're already going to get fucked again. What does that say about you?"

"That I'm a whore?"

"What kind of whore?" Tyler spanked her ass firmly.

"A filthy mommy whore! A whore who can't wait to get fucked by her son and filled up with his loads. A nasty slut who is begging her son to treat her like his personal property."

"Good answer. I like that." Tyler pressed himself into her and Patsy experienced a feeling of true fulfillment that she had never known. Her son - her muscular, hot, hung son - was inside her. He was showing his love for her in the most taboo way possible, but she could not have cared less about society's judgment at that moment.

He felt amazing. His girth was perfect for her, and his length steadily pushed deep into places that had not been hit since she was in college. She felt a twinge of jealousy for any girls who had gotten to experience this regularly, but she also recognized that she would be getting all of this cock that she could handle in the future.

"You feel so good, Mom... such a perfect, tight pussy. So wet for me."

"Mmhmm yes baby, all for you. This is your pussy." Patsy gasped as Tyler's cock head bottomed out inside her. She had never been fucked so deeply. His hand gripped her by the hips as he moved her back up on his shaft for another thrust. It was clear that he was again taking control of the situation. She was just there for his pleasure.

"My pussy," he said confidently as he spanked her once again. "My little fuck hole... my cum depository. You want me to cum in you, right?"

"Oh my God yes, honey. I want you to fill me. I need it and you deserve it. You deserve a woman who belongs to your cock. You're such a good boy and I want you to do everything you want with me."

Tyler said nothing in response, but began to thrust hard into her. Patsy couldn't hold in her moans as her son used her. She grunted with exertion as he drove himself deep into her each time. He was hurting her, true... but it was so worth it to experience the pleasure of her son's big dick stretching her out.

His thrusts became more violent as he used her pussy. Patsy had never felt so entirely at the mercy of a man and it was getting her close to orgasm. She was positively dripping from arousal, making Tyler's cock slick as it was relentlessly spearing in and out of her.

"You know you're getting it here, too," Tyler informed her as he caressed her asshole with his thumb. "It's a requirement for a mommy slut."

"Oh, I know honey. That's your hole too but you'll need to really be careful with Mommy the first time." Part of Patsy's mind was terrified at the idea, but she knew she would do it for her son.

"Can't believe no one's ever had this ass."

"I was a good girl until now! Maybe deep down I knew I was just saving it for the right man."

"That's right, saving it just for me. Such a good mother."

The fucking continued for some time wordlessly. They were just two aroused bodies enjoying the feel of each other and the raw sexual passion they were generating. It was the frenzied coupling of two people with years of sexual fantasies and pent up lust to work out.

"Slow... slow down baby... slow down and just push all the way in and out... I'm so close."

Tyler listened to her instructions and slowed his pace, giving her each inch slowly and deliberately. Patsy played with her clit as her son brought her closer to orgasm.

"Close... so close."

"Cum for me. Do it. Cum on that big dick in your pussy. Whose dick is that in you?"

"Yours baby... your big dick."

"Whose is it?!" Tyler slapped her ass hard as she asked again.

"My son's! My son's huge cock is... oh... it's... it's in me... oh fuck I'm cumming, cumming, so... ohhhhh yes, yes, yes..."

Patsy began to collapse into the bed as her body was wracked with a thunderous orgasm, attempting to escape the overwhelming pleasure her son was giving her with his punishingly large meat. Tyler was having none of that, holding her in place as her pussy spasmed around his cock.

"Stay right there, stay on that cock... don't run away from it. Stay right there while you cum on that dick."

Patsy had no words for a response as she experienced her most fulfilling orgasm ever. It was a full body sensation, a series of electric shocks all over that never seemed like it would dissipate. When it finally did, she panted breathlessly for nearly a minute to recover from what had happened. Tyler allowed her to come off of his cock and collapse face down into the mattress.

"Wow, baby... that was... that was really something. That was amazing. Do all of your girls cum like that?"

"Ha... yeah, they do. I try to make sure of it. I love making a woman cum on my cock."

"Well that won't be the last time I do, I promise. That was amazing."

Patsy rolled over and allowed her son to see her from the front. Tyler's cock was a menacing tower of sexual arousal as he took in the beautiful sight. He climbed on top and spread her legs, placing his cock back at her pussy. Without any ceremony or asking for permission, he was back inside of her. Patsy gasped at her sudden reintroduction to his stiff young cock.

"Oh yes, put it back in, I feel so empty with your cock not in me."

Tyler shoved deep inside, taking it slow and making sure she felt every inch.

"It's your turn baby. Your turn to cum now. Cum inside your mother. Mommy wants a creamy load shot right into her."

"I will, Mom. I'm going to cum right in your pussy. This pussy I've wanted for so long."

"Yes, it's your pussy now. Your property. It needs your thick load. I can't believe how long it took us to do this."

"And if I cum in your pussy... are you on any sort of protection?"

Patsy bit her lip as she stared up at her son. She shook her head.

"So... if I shoot you full of my cum, it's possible that..."

"Mmhmm, it's possible. You could get me pregnant. Is that hot?"

"So fucking hot, Mom."

"So do it. Fill me up. Pump me full of your thick... hot... cum. Put a baby in your mother. Do it now. I want it."

That was too much for Tyler. He lost control of the orgasm he was trying to hold in and began spurting thick ropes deep inside his mother. Patsy could feel the force of the shots inside her. Tyler said nothing as he emptied himself into her.

"Yes, that's right... that's it, I feel it. I feel it so deep in me. Good boy... that's such a good boy, filling his mother up like that. Pumping his thick semen into her... maybe pumping a baby into her." Patsy nodded encouragingly up at her son as he committed the ultimate taboo of inseminating his own mother. That fact that it was such an egregious sin did not bother Patsy in the slightest.

"Oh, God yes," Tyler managed to get out as his spurts lessened in intensity. "That's what I want."

"You want to get your own mother pregnant? It's so dirty and hot. What would people say?"

"I don't care. I love you, Mom. You're everything I need."

"I love you, too."

They kissed passionately with Tyler still inside her. He kept thrusting, ramming the load as deep as possible into her. He still felt so enormous. Patsy knew that her pussy would be a mess from the size of the deposit he just put in her. Within seconds of him pulling out, she felt the immense absence of his cock and knew immediately that she would need him again soon.

"Wow," he said as he dropped onto the bed next to her.

"Honey... you really creamed me good... I can't believe you came so much after you just put one on my face."

"You just get me so turned on," he explained, turning to kiss her some more. Their tongues pressed and flicked against one another as he explored her with his hands. His fingers twisted her nipples lightly, sending a wave of arousal through her body once more. He still had that predatorial glint in his eye that showed he wanted her body again.

"Oh honey, slow down... I need some time to rest after that glorious fucking."

"I can't help it. I just stay so hard for you."

"I see that. That thing is... miraculous. Most guys I've been with have been able to cum once and then they're done for a while. But you... well, you must really wear girls out with this thing."

"And you're the only girl I want to wear out now."

Patsy smiled at her son's declaration, kissing him deeply once more.

"So what now? Are we supposed to just do normal things that we've been doing around the house after doing... this? How do we fill the time between doing this? I think you'll kill me if you just constantly pump me with that huge piece of meat."

"I know... like, all I want to do is you, Mom," Tyler chuckled.

"Maybe I should get cleaned up first. I never actually got your first load off."

"Good idea. Maybe while you're doing that I'll go find a movie for us to watch later. Then after you're all freshened up... who knows, I'm ready when you are."

"Okay, baby... a dirty movie, or a regular one?" Patsy couldn't help smiling at her beautiful son. The son who had just filled her with the biggest load she'd ever experienced.

"Something dirty, if you want. Something to keep us aroused and feeling naughty."

"Perfect. I'll be downstairs soon."

They kissed again and Patsy went to clean her son's semen from her face and her dripping pussy. She couldn't imagine how many times she would get fucked tonight, but it was fun to think about.

Patsy came downstairs to find Tyler on the couch, still entirely naked. His erection was back to full mast as he lazily stroked it. On screen, he had pulled up a porn video titled "Mom and Son Fuck In Every Hole." He smiled lustfully at her as she approached.

"Baby, you'll have to put some clothes back on eventually. Unless you want to be nudists too in addition to a dirty incestuous couple."

"I can't help it! You have me so hard it would be stupid to put clothes back on and be uncomfortable."

"Fair enough... I see you've chosen quite a dirty movie for us."

Patsy sat down next to her son and marvelled at the size of his cock. She knew it would be back in her soon.

"It's one of my favorites. The mom reminds me of you, so I've jerked off to this probably hundreds of times."

"She's so pretty. I can't wait to see her get some dick."

"I can't wait to give you some dick."

"Oh baby, me either... feel free to start the video when you're ready. Does it get rough at all?"

"A little. The son is very insistent and the mom is reluctant at first."

"Mmm perfect. I loved that part of our session just now, when you were so dominant and forceful with me. Keeping me on my knees with your hot load still on my face and making me crawl... mmm I got so wet."

Tyler took this as his cue to grab a handful of her hair and pull her close.

"I can do that. I can be as dominant as you can handle, mommy slut." He kissed her with force, holding her against him as he savored the feeling of her lips. "I know you're helpless to resist a big cock like this and you're craving more of my loads. Believe me, I have plenty for you. Some will go on your face, or in your mouth. Some in that hot mommy pussy. And some are going to get pumped into your ass."

Patsy shuddered involuntarily at the mention of anal. Even after letting him pound her pussy just now, the idea of him in her ass was daunting.

"I know my little mother slut is nervous about it, but it's what I want. Understand?"

"Yes, sir," Patsy responded with an obedient nod.

"This movie will get us both all hot and ready to do it. The second half is mostly him fucking her ass. She'll be a good role model for you, so pay attention."

"Of course, sir."

Patsy barely paid attention to the first few minutes of the movie. She was replaying the events of the last few hours over in her head wondering how they could possibly be real. Surely she would wake from the dream at some point soon, feeling horny and lustful for her son but having not actually committed incest with him. But with each passing minute the reality of the situation settled in more and more. It hadn't been a dream, or a hallucination, or anything else. It had all been real, and she had a thick load of cream in her pussy to prove it.

On screen, the intimacy began between mother and son. The son was getting handsy, trying to feel up his mother as she tried to move away. His hands groped at her ass and breasts as she made a small attempt at stopping him. Eventually he ripped open her shirt, leading to an indignant gasp as the mother tried to cover her bare tits.

"We can't, we can't do this! You're my... my son!" pleaded the mother in the video. She backed into a corner to get away, crossing her arms across her chest to lessen her exposure.

"Yes," the son stated firmly as he approached her, "we can." As he made this proclamation he grabbed his mother's wrists and pinned them forcibly to the wall, leaving her chest open to his eyes. Her lips quivered in fear as he leaned in to kiss her. She tried to pull away but had nowhere to go. Then, she softened. She stopped resisting his hands and he let go of her wrists. She wrapped him in a passionate embrace as they kissed. The son was groping her tits wildly and pinching her nipples.

Patsy jumped as she felt Tyler's hand on her breast. He squeezed it roughly and teased her nipple through the thin t-shirt.

"Mmm want me to resist like the mom in the video?"

"No, you're already mine. Just take the shirt off."

Patsy did as she was instructed, freeing her breasts once more for her son. His eyes roved her body as she stood in front of the couch. Just as he was about to pull her back down next to him, Patsy's phone pinged with a message. It was from her friend Sara, just checking in on her.

"'How's it going?' she says... I wonder if I should tell the truth," Patsy joked.

"Do it. Tell her you're having a perfect afternoon getting fucked by your own son and being his filthy cumslut. Bet she'd be into it, as crazy as she is."

"Haha, maybe not yet. But... I do have an idea." Patsy put the phone in camera mode and handed it to her son, who raised a curious eyebrow. Patsy got to her knees between her son's legs and gripped his stiff cock, bringing it close to her mouth.

"Let's give her a photo shoot." Patsy began to slap herself with the big cock, letting her tongue wander up and down as Tyler began to take pictures. She stared directly into the lens as her mouth journeyed down to his balls, all the way up the shaft, and finally to the head. She engulfed him then, pushing the limits of her tolerance as she worked herself down his cock. She choked a few times, making a mess of saliva on Tyler's thick meat. When Tyler was satisfied with the pictures, he gave the phone back to his mother. She selected several, and sent a response to Sara with the caption "You tell me how it's going."

Sara's response was a string of shocked emojis followed by a request to share.

Girl! Didn't expect this from you. Gotta share a dick like that! I'll be over in an hour?

No, all mine tonight, maybe soon, Patsy responded.

Bitch!, was Sara's only answer to this, coupled with the tongue-out emoji.

"Well, that should get her engine running for tonight," Patsy laughed as she continued teasing her son with her mouth.

"You mean it, Mom? About 'maybe soon' with Sara."

"Well, I don't... I was really just trying to... well, tease her, I guess?"

"We should do it. She's hot as fuck and I would love to have you two together."

"Well, then... we should give it a try. But first, I get all of your attention tonight." Patsy deepthroated him once more, causing him to moan and thrust his cock up into her mouth.

On screen, the mother and son had begun fucking, with the young man giving it to her from behind as she was pressed again the wall.

Patsy stroked the big cock in front of her as she gazed lustily at her new lover.

"There's still a hole you haven't used. I want you to take it. I know how bad you want it." Her eyes wandered to the coffee table, where a bottle of lube was conveniently within reach.

"I love our new life together, honey. Now, be a good boy and take your mother's ass."

To be continued...


SonForBBW
SonForBBW
975 Followers