All Comments on 'This is the Truth'

by SlutProblems

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
legsfeettoeslegsfeettoesabout 4 years ago
Outstanding!

This may be your best story, JJ! Five stars.

KalimaxosKalimaxosabout 4 years ago
A bit short, but to the point

I'm not a fan of going back to people we broke off with. There are legitimate reasons why people break things off. I like that the main character did the right thing and did not go back.

It seemed a bit rushed. But then some stories are not that deep.

SithLord6969SithLord6969about 4 years ago

BULLOCKS!

Cheated on her boyfriend, finds true love and then they divorce? What kinds of "romance" is this shit? 1 star...

SlutProblemsSlutProblemsabout 4 years agoAuthor
It's a realistic story. That's how I do shit

:) She did find love! Then she lost it, like so many of us do.

Love happens. Divorce happens. This is a cheater cum-uppance story. Two of my novels have this sort of cum-uppance theme: Hollow Girl and Swing Low. So if you like this sort of thing you should check those out.

If you want happy joy joy erotic romance try my new book, Naughty Alice.

OvercriticalOvercriticalabout 4 years ago
Maybe, just maybe...

Sex isn't everything after all. I have no idea how to go back to someone you really like, but don't have that super sexual attraction with. How does a young, hormone-driven woman realize that Jesse is indeed the sexual nirvana she seeks, but for the long term perhaps Troy is a much better bet.

A long time ago I read a SciFi story about a society where people signed contracts for specific times with a mate. At the end of the contract they could agree to another contract or go their separate ways. Typically they stuck together for 5-10 years per contract. That way people found themselves with the right person for their frame of mind at the time. A little hard on the grandparent role and golden anniversaries weren't common, but maybe there was a lot more familial peace in the world. Too bad there's no way to try this.

SlutProblemsSlutProblemsabout 3 years agoAuthor
Thank you so much for the feedback

I really appreciate everyone taking the time to comment and give constructive feedback. I truly value everything you have to say and take it into consideration as I continue my journey as an author. Point taken that this love story is non-traditional. I like to push boundaries, maybe a bit too much. I also enjoy when people challenge me and give me concrete things that could be better and suggestions on how to improve. I truly appreciate your help and hopefully I will be able to improve as a result.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSlutProblems@SlutProblems
Hi! I am a popular, published erotica author. Here on lit, you will find my practice writings. Links to my stuff are up top; my bio is at the bottom. Read my March Newsletter: https://slut-problems.com/newsletter-march-2023 Read MILF Cougar Saturday Night (Gangbang/Pseudo-Ince...