This Is Us Pt. 05

Story Info
Blake does some sucking...
3k words
4.53
20.2k
18

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/17/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tsjauthor
tsjauthor
146 Followers

This is Us -- Part 5

Chelsea

During last week's hang out, I ran into one of my brothers' friends. I think he was a friend of Blake. His name was Sean. He saw me when I went to the bathroom and complimented the graphic tee I had on. It was of my favorite anime. Most guys didn't recognize it so I was surprised when he did. We traded numbers and have been texting ever since.

I haven't told my brothers yet. Something tells me they wouldn't approve me talking to one of their friends. But why not? Sean seemed like a good guy. A good guy to possibly lose my virginity to.

A part of me wanted that. Then another part of me wanted to already have experience if I decided to have sex with him.

I talked to Ryan about it and of course her advice was to have one of my brothers take my virginity and teach me some things before having sex with Sean. I was still doubtful about that. Yeah, they've been touchy with me, but it always felt like a brotherly touch to me.

I told Ryan that Dean smacked my butt and Blake squeezed my nipples and touch my private area. She went crazy. Stating brothers didn't touch their sisters that way unless they were interested.

I disagreed. All of those instances were either through playfulness or concern. Like Blake was concerned on rather I had panties on or not, so he checked. Simple.

Ryan didn't know what she was talking about. She thought I was oblivious.

Well, I thought she was crazy.

Sean asked me out on a date for Wednesday, since its was his day off, and I accepted. I decided it was time to tell my brothers about him. But I was a little scared still.

On the day of the date, I got ready in some cute overall shorts and a strapless tube top. I hated wearing bras, so I opted out on that. The outfit was cute, and I was covered. Win-win

When I came downstairs, Blake spotted me first since he was on the couch.

"Hey." I said, heading straight towards the door. Maybe I could just...leave.

I could feel Blake's eyes on my back. "Hey...where are you going?" I sighed. Of course I wouldn't be able to just leave. I turned to him and took a deep breath.

"On a date."

Blake's eyebrow quirked. "A date? With who?"

I looked down, playing with my fingernails. A habit I developed in middle school. "A date with a guy named Sean." Maybe I didn't have to specify further.

"Sean..." Blake said. "Sean who? Do I know him? How did you meet?"

Well one thing I didn't want to do is lie to my brother. Just then, Dean walked in from the laundry room, looked me up and down, and quirked his eyebrow in questioning. Again, I took a deep breath before answering, "Sean, your friend Sean. We met at the party last week."

"How? You was always near me," Blake said in confusion.

"I ran into him on my way back from the bathroom. We talked and he seemed nice, so we traded numbers. We have a date today. We're going go-kart racing since I told him I'd never done it." There. I told them everything. Except the part where I wanted him to be my first, but they didn't need to know that right now.

Blake looked at Dean before turning his gaze back on me. "Where you even going to tell us. You looked like you were heading straight to the door without a word."

I looked down again. "I was. I wanted to avoid telling you in case you disapproved."

Dean sighed. "We can't really stop you from dating." Blake's head snapped towards Dean. "We can't." He reiterated. "All we can do is tell you to be careful. You're old enough to make your own decisions now so do that. Sean's a decent guy, right?" He pointed the question to Blake. "Yeah," Blake said before folding his muscular arms. "He's alright."

"Okay then. Have fun on your date. Let us know if you need anything. Is your phone charged?" Dean asked. I nodded. "Okay, go ah--" before he finished his statement, he took another good look at me. "First go change your top. Put on a regular shirt with a bra."

"But I don't-"

"Please Chels," Dean said. I guess that was the least I could do since they weren't making a big deal out of this. I went upstairs to change.

Blake

"You seriously going to let her go out with him?"

Dean walked over and sat beside me before turning and laying down, resting one leg over mine and one on the floor. "Why not? You said he was a decent guy, right?"

"Yeah but...she's our little sister. And she's hot. And-"

"An adult," Dean finished. "She can make her own decisions if she wants. They're going go-kart racing. Its going to be packed with people. She'll be fine."

"You sure? Maybe I should follow them."

"Follow who?" Chelsea said behind us. I jumped. "No one." Chelsea walked around the couch and stood in front of us with another graphic tee under her overalls this time. "How's this?"

"Perfect," Dean and I said in unison.

"Thanks. Well, he just texted that he's outside." Chelsea came over and planted a kiss on Dean's cheek. "See you guys later." She did the same to me. But before she pulled away, I grabbed her chin gently, "Be careful" and planted a soft kiss on her lips. She smiled, "I will".

Then she was out the door.

I could feel Dean's eyes on me, so I turned to him. "What?"

"Since when did you guys kiss on the lips?"

I shrugged. "Its not really a thing. I've only kissed her one other time. It just felt right."

Dean hummed in response. "I guess."

I looked at him again, my gaze dropping this time. And how the fuck did I missed this? Dean sat beside me with only his boxers on. I snapped my gaze back on the tv, trying my best to ignore the temptation.

"Hey do you mind massaging my leg? It's a little tight from my workout." Dean said.

I sputtered, "Y-yeah. Sure." When I started at his calf, he reached behind himself on the side table and retrieve some oil. "Here, use this massage oil."

I grabbed the oil, opened it, and poured some in my hand. After warming it up so, I rubbed it into his skin, starting at his ankle and working my way up.

As I rubbed up to his muscular thigh, he told me to press a little harder, so I did.

I'd never touch Dean like this before and it was making me hard.

My hands reached the bottom of his boxers and I wondered if I should go higher or not. But seeing that Dean wasn't protesting in any way, my hands went under his boxer. I massaged close to his crotch, realizing my hand was close to his soft penis.

Damn.

I wanted to just go for it and grab his dick, but I knew that would be overstepping. Applying more pressure, I massage Dean's hamstring and he groaned.

I guess that was the spot.

I stayed there for a while until I allowed my hands to travel upward again. This time with more confidence. My hands went all the way to where his thigh met his pelvis. My thumb made circles there, occasionally rubbing over pubic hair when I allowed it to go more to the left.

Dean settled back even more, folding his arms behind his head. I peered up and examined his relaxed expression. When I looked back down, I noticed he was getting an erection.

Was I turning him on?

Probably not. It had to just be from contact near his dick. The same dick my hand kept rubbing against when I massaged under Dean's boxers.

The damn thing seemed to be growing by the second. My eyes were glued to it.

Suddenly, someone's phone rang.

Dean's. Fuck!

He got up, his dick pressing against his boxers, to answer his phone. I had to take deep breaths to calm myself down. I don't know how much longer I can take this.

While I stewed over my inner troubles, I noticed a figure standing in front of me. My gaze didn't focus until I realized Dean's crotch was in my face. I looked at it in confusion then up at Dean. He simply looked back at me with a straight face. Then he slowly pulled the hem of his boxers down enough to free his erection. The heavy length bobbed in front of me.

Then to my utter surprise, Dean walk one step closer, bringing his thick dick to my lips. I looked up at him again and he simply inclined his eyebrow.

Still staring up at my older brother, I opened my mouth, allowing him to push his dick between my lips.

"Open." was all he said before I opened my mouth wider so he could push as much as I could handle in.

Dean gently grabbed my head with both hands and slowly pumped his hips. I tried not to gag, but it was impossible with his size. When I looked up again, his gaze was still on me. Expression showing pure intent. I just wanted to please him for some reason. His dick was so perfect and thick. He was longer than me too. I decided to give it my all and reach up to play with his balls.

Dean's gripped became tighter and he pumped a little faster, so I sucked harder. He groaned as his head flew back.

"Fuck! Your mouth..." was all he said as he fucked my face. Saliva build in my mouth and trickled down my chin, but I didn't care.

"Suck...suck...harder!" His thrusts became a little erratic seconds before warm cum exploded into my mouth. Why I made sure to swallow every bit of it was beyond me, but I did. I didn't allow even a drop to leave my mouth. The taste was about what I expected, but I loved it.

Damn, I'm such a freak.

"Shit Blake..." Dean whispered as he stepped back before pulling up his boxers. "That was..."

"Good?" I said. Hoping I pleased my brother well.

"More than good," Dean said with a satisfied smile. "I'm about to take a shower." I nodded and Dean went upstairs.

Well...I just did my first blowjob and it was to my older brother.

Dean

I didn't expect Blake to suck me, let alone suck me so good. He seemed to truly enjoy it too. I'd been going back and forth on rather I should make the move or not. But the guy kept staring at my dick. Like all the time. When I peeked and saw him staring at it while massaging my leg, I decided right then that I would test the waters. And boy did he pass the test.

Stepping into the shower, I began to wonder if that was all he was willing to give me. Right then, I decided I wanted to return the massage and test the waters again.

Blake

Three hours passed since the blowjob and I still couldn't believe it happened.

A text on my phone drew my attention. It was Chelsea stating she was on her way home.

About time.

They'd been gone long enough. It was almost 9 o'clock. We didn't give her a curfew, obviously, but I still hoped she wouldn't be out late.

Sean was an okay guy, but he would try to take advantage of an oblivious female if you allowed him to. Which had me worrying about my sister. She wasn't dumb but she was a little naïve when it came to her body and sex. Sean was a breast man and Chelsea had plenty. I wanted them all to myself, but how could I? I'm her brother.

Whatever.

Dean came downstairs wearing a t-shirt and basketball shorts.

"I'm going to the store then over a friend's house. Be back later." I nodded my okay.

When he walked behind the couch, he stopped, turned to me then seemed to change his mind and left.

What was that about?

Twenty minutes later, Chelsea returned home said Hey to me and went straight to her room.

Chelsea

I've made my decision. I wanted to have sex with Sean. I was still on the fence about having him be my first, so I decided to call Ryan after I got out the shower.

"Hey girl. What's the update on seducing your brothers," was Ryan's greeting.

"I'm not seducing my brothers. I told you--"

"And I told you that they want you. You're hot with a banging body. Who wouldn't?"

"My brothers," I said. "Look that's not why I'm calling. I think I want to have sex with Sean."

"The guy you just went on a date with? Why?"

I sighed, "Because he's nice and funny...and he's attractive."

"So are your brothers." Ryan said immediately.

"OMG, stop bringing them into this. I told you they don't--"

"Chels. I dare you to ask either one of them to do something sexual to you. If they say no, I will drop this." I didn't want to do that and get turned down.

"But it will be embarrassing if they say no."

"No it won't. They're your brothers. They love you so..." Ryan gasped. "Wait! You should ask one of them to take your virginity!"

"Lower your voice Ryan!" I whispered yelled. "Are you alone?"

"Of course I am. Did you hear what I said?"

"Yes. But why?"

Ryan sighed in exasperation. "Look. You don't want to seem inexperienced when you have sex with Sean. He's going to expect you to know what you're doing. So what better way then to gain some experience with your brothers. They will be honest with you, but in a loving way. There, problem solved."

"You make it seemed so easy."

"It is. Now go ask."

"I'm not starting with that. I may ask for one of them to...to."

"Eat you out? That's a good idea. You need to learn what you like and make sure you taste good."

"Taste good? Doesn't all women taste the same?" This was all becoming too much.

"Yes and no. It depends on what you eat. Anyway. Just start with that for now. I have to go." With that, we hung up.

Could I do this? I thought for a second.

Nope.

I texted Ryan saying I was chickening out. She replied immediately saying "Well have them suck on them tits of yours. They will love it! Just push them in their face. I'm sure they'll take the hint lol."

I'm sure Blake would. Yeah...I could do that.

I searched for something to put on. I grabbed a nightie that Ryan gave me. She said my breasts were too big for the cups but I think they will fit.

Smoothing the nightie down, I normally would tuck my nipples into the breast cup, but since I was going to ask Blake to suck them, I allowed them to stay out. Only the side of my breasts rested inside the cups and the other half was squished in the middle. Perfect.

Blake

I heard Chelsea coming down the steps so I turned around and my eyes bucked. There was my little sister, prancing down the stairs with another one of her tiny nighties on. Breasts just bouncing with each step. They must've come out of her top at some point because what's becoming my favorite nipples were out saying hello again.

Damn.

Did she have anything that could fit those melons of hers? I hoped not.

"Hey big bro." Chelsea greeted.

"Hey..oof" Chelsea dropped her ass on my right leg, wrapping her left arm around my neck. "Hey. You okay right here?"

"Yep. What are you watching?" She said, resting on her side against my chest. The gesture brought her left breast closer to my face.

"Um, a marvel movie." I sputtered. Her nipple was right there.

"Oh! I wanted to watch the new one that's coming out next week. Want to go with me?" she asked excitedly.

"Sure Chels. Buy the tickets and we'll go."

"Yay. I'm going to buy them now." Chelsea swung her right leg over me so that she was now straddling my lap and begin to search on her phone. She held her phone behind my head, bringing her large breasts directly in my face.

"Hmm, there's another movie on here. Let me think of which one I want to watch," she said before resting her weight against me. The girl was smothering me with her melons, but I would die a happy man.

I decided to take advantage, turning my head to take one of those pink peaks into my mouth. I sucked hard and Chelsea stiffened. For a second, I thought she hated it but then she relaxed.

I went back to sucking. Chelsea moaned so I nipped and slightly bit on one nipple before doing the same to the other. Grabbing both jugs, I tried to fit both nipples into my mouth, sucking them hard. Chelsea moaned more and begin to move her hips.

This was really turning her on. I grabbed hold of her waist and helped her moved against my hardening dick.

Fuck, this felt so good and soon Chelsea was moving frantically on top of me. I had one nipple in my mouth, holding on for dear life while my little sister rode my dick until she came on a scream.

Chelsea slumped on top of me when she was done. I reached under her and felt her naked pussy, dripping of her juices. Damn I wanted to taste her.

When she sat up, pulling her nipple out of my mouth, she grinned shyly at me.

"Brother?"

"Yes?"

"I have a favor to ask."

tsjauthor
tsjauthor
146 Followers