This is Where You Belong

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I simply kissed her and started unbuttoning her blouse, one handed, still spooning her from behind, then started kissing down her neck, over the exposed skin at the top of her black, lacy bra. I took the blouse off her shoulders, and reached around to unclasp her bra.

At this moment I hesitated. "Is this...are you OK?" I looked up into Jane's eyes.

She smiled and nodded, "you wouldn't be here if I wasn't OK with this..."

I couldn't help looking up at her with a wide grin, before continuing to remove her blouse and bra, and taking Jane's nipple into my mouth, licking and sucking on one while I massaged the other.

I then got down on my knees, positioning myself between her legs, continuing to lick, kiss, and massage her amazing breasts. Meanwhile, my other hand started massaging around her hips down her legs, and back up the inside of her thigh, teasing her, getting closer and closer. Occasionally I would kiss down her body, down to below her belly button, and then back up to her breasts. I wanted to tease her until she's begging for more.

As I continued teasing, I unbuttoned her jeans and teased under the jeans, and along the edges of her black lace panties, my fingers occasionally brushing against her lips, which as usual, were kept completely smooth. My teasing intensified, now rubbing her along her slit, through the panties, feeling her juices through the thin material.

I leaned in and whispered in her ear, my hand now fully cupping her pussy as I continued to tease, "tell me how much you want me to eat your pussy..."

Jane whimpered, "I want it..."

"Beg..."

"Please...please eat my pussy."

I started kissing back down her body, taking every moment in. I pulled her jeans down over her hips, and off her legs, then started kissing my way back up, eyes locked on hers. As I kissed the inside of her thighs, I could smell how turned on she was. I wanted her so badly, but still, I continued teasing.

"You can beg better than that..."

"Oh, please, please Zoe, I need you to eat my pussy."

I gave her the softest kiss through her panties, right on her clit. "Come on Jane..."

"Zoe, please, please eat my pussy, I need you..."

I decided I'd made her wait long enough, and slipped her panties down her legs, and buried my face in her hot, wet pussy. My clit was also throbbing in my increasingly wet panties, I was so turned on. I licked her clit and put two fingers inside, finding her g-spot, timing my licks and my massages to match her moans, quickly intensifying. I remembered how it was with her, her hips bucking uncontrollably, just like before, making it both more difficult to continue, and so, so hot. But Jane had no intention of letting me off my knees any time soon. She grabbed the back of my head and wrapped her legs around me. For a brief moment I thought I might suffocate, but if I had to go, there's nowhere else I'd rather be.

Despite her thrashing, I managed to stay on task, and before too long she was crying out in pure bliss, her pussy gripping my fingers, and smothering my face.

I continued lightly kissing and licking her lips as she came down. After a few minutes she pulled me up and practically tore my clothes off. First my sweater, then my white satin bra, then jeans, and finally my absolutely soaked panties.

"Good girl" she whispered in my ear, feeling my wet panties in her hands.

It was now her turn to drop to her knees, and she was just as eager to eat my pussy as I was to eat hers.

After a few minutes of teasing and edging me, she pushed me back on the bed, lying down next to me, on our sides, facing each other. Jane kissed me and positioned herself between my legs, artfully rubbing our pussies together. I had told her that scissoring was a fantasy of mine, but we hadn't tried it yet. Feeling her shaved pussy against my own was otherworldly. It was not just the sensation, but the indisputable, very sexy fact: I was fucking a girl.

My eyes were locked on hers, "fuck, you feel amazing."

"So do you."

We started slowly making love. It was soft, and gentle, and intimate. This is what we needed. There would be time for kinkier sex and rough quickies. This was about reconnecting. Rediscovering what we had lost, and missed, and so desperately needed.

We rolled around, and changed positions. She got on top for a few minutes, then it was my turn, and then she was back on top again. We never stopped, couldn't stop, not even for a moment. Jane gradually increased the tempo. We were breathing heavily together, our bodies responding perfectly to each other.

She started speeding up again, moaning and kissing me. We were caught in an intense stare, watching our faces as we both approached orgasm.

"Jane...I...I'm going to..."

"Yeah? Me too...come on, let's come together..." she moaned, as she rocked her hips, pinning me to the bed, leaving me no choice, no chance, but to come with her.

Jane was moaning, her whole body tensing, her wet pussy grinding against mine, so close, and with one last grind, our whole bodies shook as we came together, letting out animalistic screams as our whole bodies surrendered to the sensations.

She collapsed on top of me, and we just stayed that way, still entangled, our pussies gently pressed together, for several minutes.

Jane finally stirred from her post orgasmic bliss. She held my hand, and then her fingers traced over my old, hemp bracelet around my wrist. "Christian gave this to you, didn't he?."

I looked over, seeing the bracelet that she was referring to. "Oh. Yeah...back in Bolivia in 2012. It's been on ever since."

I saw a wicked smile come over her face. "Be right back" she said, with a kiss on the lips. A moment later she returned with a pair of scissors. I realized immediately what she wanted to do. She held my arm, gently took the scissors, and with a quick, easy cut, removed the old bracelet and tossed it aside.

Jane then kissed my now free wrist, and returned to my arms, her breasts pressed into mine, and looked me in the eyes as she leaned in, "This is where you belong" she said just above a whisper.

Then, as in now, I knew it to be true. Then, as in now, I could only reply, "This is where I belong. No one and nothing between us."

12