This Is Who I Am, This Is What I Do

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Next, was hair and makeup. I brushed out my hair and then Dutch braided it into two small pigtails. The makeup was subtle. Just enough foundation and concealer to hide the glare and bring back my natural color. Faint red eye shadow, a little bit of eyebrow pencil to darken my blonde eyebrows a bit, a touch of red blush and eyeliner with cat eyes. Then some faint red lipstick. Nothing too showy.

Last was the clothing; Red bustier, high waisted red panties, my old nightgown all topped by the red dress and some nude ballet flats. I was set by 7 pm. I ate some salad and drank some water and texted my parents I was in NYC, another lie. I was alright with what I was doing, but lying to people I loved was very unsettling. In fact, I hated it. Forget about that for now. Tonight is mine and I aim to enjoy it. Actually, Andrew, tonight is ours.

As I was eating I started up my computer and got both screens up and running. Andrew was already in his bedroom and he had changed some things. His computer camera viewpoint was from the foot of the bed maybe at chest or waist height. Above his bed was a framed photo covered in glass. The glass reflection let me see his very large and expensive TV was next to his computer. I was glad that my main camera was top of the line and would deliver in high enough resolution. With his computer next to his TV at the foot of the bed it would be awkward to reach while laying down. I wondered if that meant he would go on camera with me. I thought of us watching each other knowingly and I felt a tingle.

I sat on the couch in the little living room. I could look into the bedroom and see both cameras. I saw him come into his room wearing a T-shirt and a tight fitting pair of shorts. He checked his computer, so I switched over to see his screen. He opened his browser and started an extension that would do speech recognition. He tested it, and was happy with how it was working. He put a wireless mouse on the nightstand next to his pillow. He went to my site and logged in. We waited. He scrolled on his phone and I watched him and watched the clock. Finally, we went live.

"Hi Andy," I gave a genuine big smile. "It is so good to be together again. Let's not rush tonight and savor every moment. Are you okay with that?" I sat on the couch with my computer in front of me. I had him on the computer screen for now and me on the big TV in my bedroom.

He smiled and sat up a bit. I saw his mouth move and the text appeared on screen. "That sounds lovely. Same drink as last time?"

"Yes, Drambuie. My friend calls it sissy scotch, but I like it and I will not apologize." I laughed and poured myself a good sized glass. Do you want to have a drink with me?"

"Sure, I'll be right back."

A few minutes later he came back, a glass of amber liquid in his hand. "I got myself some manly scotch."

"Tell me what you liked about last time and what you remember?"

"Remember? Everything. To be honest, I recorded it and watched it many times. Don't worry, I did not share it with anyone."

I waved my free hand dismissing his concern. "I never thought you would, and you paid enough. It is only fair for you to record it, but I do appreciate you not sharing it, but you never answered my question."

"What turned me on the most was how much you were enjoying it. When you opened your legs and I saw how wet you were I all but exploded."

"Talking to you really turns me on and imagining you watching me was such a rush. I am glad you liked it when I gave you directions, because it helps me paint a picture of what you are doing. Speaking of which, do you want to turn your camera on?"

"No, I will wait until I see you in person." The words were neutral, but his body language on camera was defeated.

"Whatever you are comfortable with. In any relationship, whether it is business, friendship, romantic, or a strange mix of all three like ours I think it is important for people to be comfortable with what they are doing, so I completely understand. Hopefully, next month I will get to see your face and maybe even touch it too!!"

He gave a half smile and grimace. "Maybe, maybe it will work out, but my competitor has deep pockets." He stopped talking and looked up at my image on his TV. He smiled softly and then added, "But let's let now be now. I love your hair in Dutch braids. It is very becoming. I love how it lets me see your ears. They are delicate and elegant and look most nibbleable." I could see his body expression so perfectly, but I so wish I could hear his words.

Deciding he was being as much playful as passionate, I answered "Nibbleable? Is that even a word?" His immediate laughter told me I had guessed right. "Well, word or not, it makes me sound adorable." I sipped my drink. "I will imagine you nibbling my ears tonight. What else should I imagine you doing to me tonight?"

He smiled and thought for a while, turning his head in the cutest of ways. I imagined my tongue tracing a line from his clavicle to his ear. "You know, Andrea, why don't you tell me what you would want me to do to you?"

I smiled coyly at the camera, "So kind of you, but maybe I will save that for when we are in person. Today is your fantasy, so what would you dream of doing?" I paused to wait for an answer, but then quickly put my hand up, "In fact, should I have said what have you imagined doing? Andy, I do hope you have masturbated to my pictures before. Don't be shy, tell me one fantasy."

He paused, licking his lips. "To be honest, Andrea, there have been many of them. I will tell you the one I have had in my head for the last few days since you agreed on the wardrobe. However, I have not masturbated to it. I have been saving myself."

"Do tell!" I leaned forward in anticipation, eyes locked on the camera.

His eyes gazed off into the distance, maybe contemplating how much he wanted to say or how to say it. "So Andrea, I think of how much you give me sexually. Of course, I have given things in return, but you have given me so much more in pleasure and happiness. So I imagine giving you all the pleasure for once."

"Well, Andrew," I interrupted, "You said yourself you saw how much pleasure I got from the last time we did this."

He smiled, "True, true, but we both know that the pleasure of giving is very different than that receiving. There is a pleasant satisfaction in the giving. There is ecstasy in the receiving. My guess is you masturbated as soon as the live cam session ended, right?" I nodded silently and shivered slightly at the memory. "Well, this time I hope you masturbate before we end." Still rapt, in fact engrossed in his words as I read them, I nodded emphatically. I so wish I could hear his tone and inflection; at least as I looked at the text on the phone, it was his voice that read them to me in my head.

"We are dancing arm in arm in the cottage where you are now. A slow dance, although not ponderously slow. Your feet are quick and light and I lift you off the floor in an easy turn, your light weight almost nothing in my arms. During the lift I feel your breasts and hips against me. We continue to dance. On the next lift my arms slip below your waist and I cradle you in my arms. You giggle and hug me around the neck. I pull you in closer no longer dancing, but laughing and you laugh with me. My left hand holds your head close to my shoulder and I gather your loose hair behind you and kiss the side of your neck. You tilt your head to the side to give me better access and you pull me tighter. We are definitely no longer dancing.

"I carry you into the bedroom and you turn your face to kiss me. We are both eager and full of desire, and the kiss is quickly passionate. My tongue seeks yours and they intertwine. At first your tongue yields as mine brushes the inside of your cheeks and the sides of your tongue. I yield back and your tongue is in me, gliding along my tongue and stroking my gums. Your hands grab the sides of my neck as you try to pull me closer, wanting your tongue to reach deeper.

"The bed is behind you and I bring you down to the bed with me on top of you. My hands slide up your sides across your armpits and up your arms to your wrists. I have almost no weight on my hands; I have not so much pinned you as offered to pin you. I bring my head close to your ear, whispering 'Relax, enjoy.' You smile softly and relax."

I interrupt, shaking my head almost as if coming out of a dream. "Just an idea, do you want me to recreate what you're telling me, like on the bed? Right now?"

"What a beautiful idea, but I want to see you undress the way you did last time. This was supposed to be just a story." He smiled mischievously.

"Some story, but this is your show, and I am fine with that. Keep going." I smiled with expectation.

He continued, "I slide down to your ankles and undo your shoes, first one and then the other. I stroke and massage your feet. I feel your body relaxing, but also anticipating. You stare up at the ceiling with all your senses but touch fading to the background." His words echoed true as I was lost in his story, the text becoming the sound of his voice, which in turn carried me to that bed with him before me.

More words appeared on my screen, "I slide my hands ever so gently up the front of your calves I feel your eagerness, but I take the time to massage your calves, lifting each one. The skirt of the dress falls back to mid-thigh and I see in shadow the red of your panties. I lower your second leg and lean forward pulling the dress down to your knees as I do so. Undoing the lowest button on the dress and then the second, keeping your dress unparted. Then I unbutton the third, and my fingers graze your groin as I do so. You twitch and I hear a slight moan. I pause, and look at you recumbent upon the bed and I drink in your beauty as I unbutton the button just above your panties. The nightgown, thin and almost diaphanous, comes into view and I gasp at the beauty. Two more and only the two buttons between your breasts remain.

My hands were toying with the buttons on my dress and I had laid the phone on the arm of the couch so I could continue letting my hands wander. He said not to undress and he had paid a lot of money, so undress I would not. He continued, "I let my hands trace the underside of the lace red brazier easily visible through the nightgown as I slide the dress aside. I watch as your thighs and then your panties come into view followed by your taught athletic stomach thinly veiled beneath the white fabric speckled with red dots. My eyes wander down between your legs to the neatly trimmed hair and the lips of your vagina. I can smell your lust and desire. You spread your legs and I move up to between your thighs.

"I find the top two buttons of your dress and part them and you lift your shoulders so I can slide the dress free of you. I lean into you and kiss your lips. One hand supports my weight as my other hand caresses your inner thigh. Breaking the kiss I sit up again and slide the nightgown up over your head. Kissing the side of your neck, then the nape and then down toward the brazier as you raise your shoulders so I can undo its hooks. Finally as I pull the brazier free, I see your dark pink areolas and your firm erect nipples. I let out a slight gasp at your beauty and cradling one breast. I start to lick and tease the other with small nibbles and caresses of my tongue."

Of their own volition, my hands had parted my skirt, and pushed my panties aside, my fingers actively playing and teasing me. I was almost panting. I paused, realizing what I was doing in front of him, "No, don't stop," Andrew writes, "This is for you. Your hands cradle my head and soon urge me lower and I grant your request. Slowly over your stomach and across your hip until my tongue is tracing the edge of your panties along your thigh. My fingers trace the other seam. I feel your body quivering and I sit back, pulling your panties down. You bring your legs up so I can free your panties and you then spread them to either side so you are wide open to me. My two thumbs trace the outer lips of your vagina down and then over the center they move back up. Finally, I lean into your smell as my thumbs massage to either side of your lips. My lips touch yours as your closely trimmed bush tickles my mouth.

I moaned and my fingers started to drive into me as my other hand played with my clit. "My tongue teases and explores until it finds its way to the hard nubbin of your clit. You buck into me and I bring my fingers into you. Soon you are gasping and I know it will not be long. One of your hands is playing with your breast and the other guiding me by my hair," I almost screamed as I came. I am not usually so loud, but this was different, so different than any other orgasm.

I gasped for breath and gathered myself. As I looked at my computer screen, he was in the throws of his own orgasm. He lay naked, catching his cum on a towel. Already? But I had a lot more planned. I was so engrossed with myself I had not even thought about my client. "Andy, that was amazing, but tonight is supposed to be about you."

He smiled as he finished cleaning up. "Well, now I am ready for it to be about me."

"Well, then it is time to move to the bedroom." I downed the last of my forgotten drink, and then gathering my computer and other gear, I went to the bedroom. Placing the computer on the dresser, I switched his view to the high quality tracking camera. "Would you care to dance?" I asked. Using the same playlist and choreography as I did in the video, I danced undoing the top two buttons of my dress. I felt joyous and free and I think it showed. Although the choreography was the same, this time he was watching me as if standing at the bar, the camera tracking me just as his eyes would.

The last song, Dusty Springfield's "Son of a Preacher Man" started. My hands played with the collar of my dress and ran along the outside over my breasts. I lip synced the seductive lyrics. About halfway through I dropped to the bed and lay back, camera held above, "A song that makes me want to do more than just dance." I ran my free hand up from my knee opening up my skirt. The cloth slid higher over my bare thigh, as my finger tips grazed and caressed my skin. The edge of the red lace panties came into view. The upward progress stopped and then they slid down the top of my thigh to my knee and then back up, crossing over onto the dress up my belly and across my breasts until my fingers found the third button. I undid it and used my fingers and thumb to part the dress so the bustier enclosing the insides of my breasts was exposed to the viewers eyes. I closed my eyes and roll my head enjoying my own touch as the song winds down. The song stopped and so did I. "Last time you watched this, this was where I stopped."

I paused and zoomed the camera in so the center of the bed and my full body except my calves and feet were in the picture. I grabbed two pillows from the top of the bed and slid them under my head so I could easily see my screens and the camera. "No need to rush tonight. I want you to stay with me until I show you everything. You tell me where you want the camera to focus. I can zoom in, zoom out, and change the camera height. Before we really start, I am going to bring the camera to the foot of the bed so it is looking down on me just as you would be if you were standing at the foot of my bed. Do you like the sound of that?"

I looked at him on my screen. His cock was semi erect and he lay with his hand behind his head. I could see all of him, strong powerful thighs and the well defined muscles of his stomach. I saw his lips move and then, "That sounds wonderful, Andrea."

I got up and brought the camera closer before I laid back down on the bed with the camera between my legs. "So Andy, tell me where you are so I can picture you. Also, take it slow and let me know if I try to get you to go too fast. If it has been a week, you might not have your normal stamina."

"I am laying on my bed. At the foot of the bed I have a big TV that I am watching you on. I am on my back, naked. My hands are behind my head. Yes, it had been a week, but I came watching you just now. Don't worry, I am already ready for another round, and I should be able to last longer now."

"Okay, so start with your face and neck. Imagine my hands tracing your jawline and your ears." I began to unbutton my dress. "Do you like the nightgown?"

"Very much innocent and beautiful." I smiled at his answer and continued to unbutton the dress. I saw the rest of the nightgown and then my panties came into view. "Can you zoom in on your face, I want to see your eyes and mouth." I zoomed in and smiled.

I wait a moment and continue, "Now bring your hands down your neck and find your chest. Don't touch your nipples yet though." I let my hands drift across the nightgown and let the lens walk down my body and then zoomed out again. I saw him watching as I pulled the nightgown over my head. "The nipples, you can play with your nipples and anything else above your sternum." I saw his dick twitch and harden as I cast the nightgown aside.

"Let my eyes walk over your brazier." I zoomed in and let him look at each breast, nipples rock hard and poking through the lace. I teased them through the lace with my fingernails. I saw him squirm on the bed and I felt myself getting wet again. "The bra, take it off; I have never seen your breasts both fully naked."

I nodded. "I want you to now." I unclipped my bra, and let red lace linger and then slide from my breasts. My breasts sat high, firm and taught with small dark pink areolas. "Stroke your abdomen and your thighs. Stay away from your groin though." I cupped them and massaged them. I ask "What do you think of them?"

"I....Oh, so perfect. Zoom out. Let me see all of you please." As I did so, I drank in his cock, now full erect. His hands stroked his stomach and the outside of his hips. "Your stomach please and then let me watch you take your underwear off."

I nodded and let the lens drift over my abdomen and down between my legs. I looked on the screen and saw my lips again pressed against the wet lace. I let my fingers drift over myself, feeling my wetness teasing my panties. I started to focus on myself again. Remembering my audience, I slipped my panties off. I opened my legs slowly letting him drink me and then looked at myself, fully naked, on camera for the first time, lips open. "Andy, start with your balls, tickle them gently and rub right along the edge with your fingers." I zoom out, "I am going to start masturbating for real now too. Let's do this together."

His back arched as he finally touched himself, but his penis, still neglected, kept twitching, begging for attention. I started caressing my inner thighs and teasing the edge of my pubic hair. My left hand teased my nipple, "Keep on hand caressing your balls and let one finger trace the shape of your penis on your stomach, just letting the side of your finger brush along it." I paused as I gasped.

Andy seemed to gasp too, "Play with yourself, Andrea, make yourself cum. I don't want to wait."

"You too, Andy, you too." I saw his hand circle his penis and he started with slow long strokes, his penis lifting itself with each pull. The fingers of my left hand opened my lips and I let my index finger circle my clit. It longed for direct contact, but I waited a little longer. He sped up, his whole hand encircling his cock. As his right hand slid up, his left followed with gentle strokes along the underside of his penis. My fingers drove into me, as if they were his cock, but I knew they could never offer me the warmth and fullness I would feel were he here. The index finger picked up speed and pressure on my clit, "Soon for me Andy! You?"

I glanced at my phone as it pinged his answer. "Soon, very soon."

1...34567...9