This Is Who I Am, This Is What I Do

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Feeling a need to kiss him and to feel my body against his, I stood on the couch and turned to face him. Now having a five inch height advantage, I looked down into his deep brown eyes and brought my body against his, bending over to kiss him. The tip of his penis brushed my stomach as I pulled myself close to him, and then pressed into my abs as I pulled in tighter. His lips parted and our tongues danced, intertwining with each other. I felt him undo the zipper of my skirt and then it was falling away to my feet.

"Take me to the bedroom," I gasped and suddenly I was airborne. My stocking covered legs wrapped around his sternum and back with my chest pressed against his; we continued kissing as he carried me to the bedroom. He turned as we reached the king sized bed and he sat down first with me on top of him. Still holding me up at his sternum he laid us both back and then released me so I was sitting on his chest. I rubbed my green lace panties along his downy chest leaving them damp with my juices, "Do you see how wet I am now?" I asked. He nodded. "Bra or panties?" I asked with a mischievous grin on my face.

"Wow, I did not think you wanted to go so far."

"I didn't think so either, but I do. Brazier or panties?" This was no act and I was doing nothing to push myself. His longing fed my pride, fed my confidence and fed my desire. I was here; I was now; I was wanted; I was safe; and I lusted for him. This *is* what I am. This *is* what I do.

He smiled, "Bra." I reached up behind and undid the three hooks, but I kept my shoulders back and chest out to hold it in place, balanced on my A cup breasts and chest. Holding his gaze with a smile I let my shoulders slowly move forward and the brazier slowly slid free. My nipples were erect and my breasts ached to be touched. I leaned forward and he brought his hands up from my hips across my stomach and then up to my breasts. They disappeared into the vastness of his palms and I shuddered as I felt my nipples slide along his skin. He coaxed me to lean over further and soon his tongue was slowly spiraling in toward my left nipple. I held my breath in anticipation and suddenly that tongue flicked across it and I shivered, gasping. Lips replaced tongue and soon my left breast was engulfed in the gentle suction of his mouth, leaving me groaning in pleasure as his other hand teased and gently pulled my other nipple.

His body hair was soft and his nipple was hard, and I rubbed my lace covered crack along his hard nipple as he continued to work my breasts. My breathing became more ragged and I pushed his hand down toward my desperate pussy. It was awkward for him to come at me from the front, so his hands reached behind me and his left slid my panties aside and his thumbs slid along either side of my pussy. I started to buck in response and his thumbs parted my outer lips. His thumbs began to tease me tracing my inner lips, and I jerked downward driving my clit onto his right thumb. Finally giving into my desperate need, that thumb began to circle and rub my clit in earnest as his left thumb opened my inner lips. I drove down on to it, fucking his thumb which was thicker than some of the few cocks I had in me over my lifetime. With his lips on my breasts and his thumbs working my clit and vagina I did not last long. I began to feel my body spasm and my thrusts on to his thumb speed up; he followed suit, driving the thumb in faster and faster. A jumble of "yeses'', "pleases, " and "oh gods" started spilling randomly from my mouth until finally, release. Out of my mouth came a sound that started as a low throaty growl and finished in a shuddering high pitched whine and then I collapsed on him. I had thought last night's orgasm hard to top, and I had done it in just a little over 24 hours.

I lay there, my pelvis across his sternum catching my breath. Finally, finding words I sighed, "That will be a perfect memory." I kissed him on the cheek. My lips trailed down his neck and then across his chest to first one and then the other nipple. As my hips slid lower, I lifted myself over the massive bulk of his penis and it was nestled between us. I could feel it pulsing with desire. I trailed down with my tongue leaving his penis untouched, until I lay between his legs. I licked his thighs and then let my tongue run between his balls and his inner thigh. His hips trembled slightly as I began to lick and suck his balls in earnest. First one and then the other. My hands massaged them as well, and slowly my face and hands were wet with my saliva. My hands slid up to his penis. First, Just index finger and thumb of each hand gently sliding up and down with slow long strokes. I slid up and lay my head on his stomach and looked at the grace, beauty and power that was his penis.

I licked it along the side from base to glans, and then, almost like a dog taking a stick in its mouth, but making sure no teeth touched, I wrapped my mouth around half his cock and slid my mouth up and down with my tongue pressed against the smooth, firm rod. I soon move my mouth to the bottom of his cock and I feel his hips pushing up with more urgency. I continue to lick with lips and tongue, hands following afterwards. His whole body starts to tremble. My saliva is everywhere and my right hand starts to massage the head of his penis in circles. He groans in pleasure, "Yes, please, that." I continue, but sit up removing my lips. "Take my panties off," I say with desperation. I continue to massage him as he pulls the panties down over my stockings. Now, wearing only my stockings and garter belt, my left hand continues to stroke him along his length, my right hand circling the tip as I straddle him. I press my still soaking wet vagina against the base of his penis. Sliding my vagina up along his shaft following my hand as the other continues to work his tip. I continue to slide back and forth as I ride his contortions, him lifting me as if I am weightless.

I rode him as he carried us up and down, and I felt the tip of his cock start to get sticky. I slowed down; despite that, soon he started to tremble with the effort to hold it in. As his struggles became more intense, I paused, saying with urgency, "Cum for me, Tarik, cum for me." His groan was more like a growl and I started again, slowly speeding up again. His bucking became so powerful that without his hands to secure me I would have been thrown free. The first spurt coated my hand massaging his knob, but was powerful enough to spray both of our stomachs. The second spurt came as I pointed his penis up and along my body. His erect penis came to my sternum and the spurt coated my chest between my breasts and some landed on my chin and neck. Each of the following three decreased in intensity. When he was done, his groin and much of my torso were spattered with his cum.

I snuggled up to him, curling my head into his chest. We panted as we lay there basking in the afterglow of good sex, wrapped in each other's arms, his semen, my saliva and my juices making a mess of both of our bodies. "I think we made a bit of a mess," I say quietly with laughter in my voice, "but messes can be cleaned up." As I said it, I thought it a perfect metaphor for my life. I thought of my dad, my brother and my mom; I thought of Andrew and of Amy. There was a lot to clean up, and some things may break, but as I lay there I felt confident that I knew who I was.

1...456789