This Might be a Porn Game Ch. 01-02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Susan was taken back by the compliment. It had been a while since anyone told her that. She felt the warmth of his praise wash over her. She walked over to him and she hugged him tightly. His hands came to rest on her lower back just above the curve of her back side. "Thanks, sweety" she said softly into his ear. They held the embrace for several seconds, Michael still a little in awe. Susan lingered, not wanting to let go, enjoying the embrace of her son. Susan pried herself away from her son's arms standing on her tiptoes to plant a peck on his cheek. Susan then turned and went back to what she was preparing.

"Laura asked that I send you over to help out with a few things around the house this afternoon." Susan said without taking her focus off her meal prep.

Michael was still a little lost in thought about what had just transpired. "oh ... ya... sure I can swing over there now before it gets too late." Michael then turned around and walked out of the room, head still spinning at the shock of seeing his mother dressed "sexy". The thought froze him for a second before he realized he felt the stirring below the belt, The same way he feels around his aunt Laura. She shook his head one last time, put his shoes on and headed over to Laura's house.

Susan heard her son leave and the thought came back to her how did her son know these were Laura's clothes. He never did say.

Michael arrived at Laura's house and he let himself in as he normally did. Living so close it was almost like they lived in the same home at times.

"Aunt Laura," he called.

"In here." he heard her calling back to him.

Michael followed the sound of the voice and found his aunt up on a ladder trying to unscrew a light in her ceiling. She was stretched out too far to one side and Michael noticed the ladder start to wobble some. Michael rushed forward and reached her just in time. The ladder wobbled harder, and she lost her balance. Lucky Michael was there, and he was able to brace her fall, so she landed on him more than the hard floor.

"Shit! Good catch stud." Michael loved his aunt's pet name for him. He never felt that good looking. Michael, much like his mother, became very closed off after his father's death. His first few years of high school he kept to himself and that kind of rep stuck. Most people did not bother him now. He was just a nameless extra in the background of their lives. He told himself this was better.

"That is how old people break their hips, don't you know that." He said with a playful smile looking at his aunt, her face just inches from his.

Laura went right into an over exaggerated look of shock as she slapped his arm. "My hips can take more of a pounding than that." Laura came back hoping the sexual nature of her come back would make him stumble through any retort he had.

"I am sure they can" Michael said without missing a beat, trying to force the smile on his face to display the confidence in his mind.

His quick reply caught Laura off guard, but she chose to dig a little deeper hoping to push Michael just far enough to break his spirit and win their game of sexual innuendo chicken.

"Well they have had enough practice" She wiggled her hips while on top of him. That was it she won. She saw Michael's cheeks flushed a little as he lost the nerve to escalate the comebacks any more.

Michael broke his eye contact with his aunt looking down and away from her. "Mom said you needed some help around the house."

"Yes, I do stud. A few odds and ends like these lights. Also no one has done anything with the yard short of cutting the grass in a year." Laura told him as she raised herself off her nephew.

Once up she offers her hand to Michael to help him up. He grabbed on and pulled up forgetting he is almost twice her size. This pulled her into him as she braced herself against his chest feeling that firmness under his shirt. This almost caused them to both fall to the floor again, but Michael was able to stabilize himself with his Aunt leaning into him. His face was almost touching hers and she could feel his breath. It was her that was losing it now. Laura rarely felt embarrassment but, in this moment, she let out a light gasp at the situation and quickly straightened herself out.

She started to direct him to the few things around the house that are just easier for someone of his height and build to do. Those items were small things that took less than 15 minutes to do. The only things left to do would be the yard work. Laura had always done the yard work, so Michael found it odd that she stopped.

In truth it was her ex-husbands' yard and garden. He saw it as a status symbol and set it up at first. Like so many things with his uncle, he lost interest quickly. Laura took it upon herself to take care of it when he was with her. She knew it made him happy that he had a well-maintained yard, and it gave her a sense of pride as well. Once he had left her the motivation was gone. She missed how working in the yard used to make her feel but it just was not the same anymore.

Laura led Michael outside and went over what she wanted.

"Nothing fancy needs to be done. Straighten up the beds some and do a better job cutting the grass then the quick pass I do to keep the HOA off my back."

Michael nodded, feeling a little sad to see her so unenthusiastic about the yard. She was normally so happy about life in general it confused him to see her so apathetic about something that once seemed to bring her joy.

Laura turned and went back inside and Michael with his hands on his hips sighed heavily, then got to work. Michael cut the grass and even did the edge trimming that had not been done in god knows how long. He then turned his attention to the flower beds. They were a mess. Weeds had overtaken the once beautiful display his Aunt had curated over the years. The good news is the shrubs and larger flowering plants were still salvageable. It was just some of the lower ground cover that had been choked out due to the weeds.

Michael had already been working for a while and was starting to get very hot and his shirt clung to his skin tightly. He was just about to get started when he heard his aunt come out of the house carrying some lemonade.

"Good lord stud, you look like you have worked up a thirst." Laura said as she walked toward him with the glass already dripping with condensation. Michael rose from the ground and still felt that sticky feeling of his shirt. He grabbed the hem and pried it off his chest. As he did it clung to him and made it harder to get off than usual. Laura by this time was standing next to him. She bit her lower lip fighting the moan she wanted to make at the sight of the boy that stood before her.

Laura had always had a strange relationship with her nephew. She was more an older sister to him than an aunt. However things started to change. Michael had been a late bloomer. Now at the tail end of his senior year. He was technically an adult his 18th birthday being a few weeks prior. Michael reminded Laura so much more of his father now. He was no longer the skinny boy she used to teased. He looked like a man, and a damn fine one at that.

Michael used his shirt to wipe the remaining sweat from his face and clean his hands some before throwing it to the side. "Aunt Laura, you are doing god's work." Michael said as he took a large hit from the ice-cold liquid. Laura watched michaels chest rise and fall, the sweat making it glisten with a few beads running down his body.

"MMmm HHmmm." Was all that escaped Laura's lips and she could not hold back her moan of excitement anymore as she looked over Michael's chest. He was not bulky but his muscles were all just defined enough for the boy to start looking like a man.

Michael, a little lost in the refreshment of his drink, opened his eyes and looked to his Aunt due to her strange response. Laura caught his eyes and quickly composed herself.

"That right stud, I am an angel." She said before turning back around and heading inside. Michael took a few more large sips from the glass and set what was left to the side and got back on the ground to start his work in the bed.

Laura entered the house and closed the door leaning against the inside. What was wrong with her? She had always flirted with everyone, even Michael, but today just felt different. Before it was always a little innocent like when a waitress would chat up a male patron, or a bartender would playfully ask for her ID after she orders a drink when they know she is in her late thirties.

Today felt different, she felt it all over. Her nipples were hard and that added sensitivity caused her to notice their presence as they rubbed against the inside of her shirt. What confused her the most was the tingling she felt radiating from her crotch. She knew this feeling well, but never because of Michael and never quite this strong so suddenly. She took a few deep breaths to compose herself. Never one to back away from her feelings or to explore her sexuality she resolved to come up with a way to deal with this feeling.

She went upstairs to her room. She looked down into the yard and saw Michael on his hands and knees weeding the garden. She was treated to a perfect view of his muscular back and the curve of his butt. She bit her lip again harder than she meant to the pain adding to the excitement of the sight in front of her. She did not fight the moan that escaped her lips this time. She was the only one around to enjoy its sultry sound.

"I will just solve this problem now." She said to herself out loud. She hoped hearing it would give her pause. She sighed lightly when it did not even slow the thoughts running through her head. She stood at the window a little longer staring at her nephew through the blinds. Hoping that they were turned just enough to allow her to see him but prevent him from seeing her if he glanced her direction. She felt so conflicted she was lusting after her barely eighteen year old nephew. The dirty things that raced through her mind scared her slightly. She was mesmerized watching the muscles in his back flex as he roughly pulled at the weeds in front of him.

Laura was so transfixed that she did not feel her hand slowly creep its way down her stomach and into the top of her pants. She was broken from her trance when her hand made contact with her panty clad pussy. The sparks she felt just from that light touch were amazing. She took a step back from the window gasping slightly at how wet she felt. Her panties had not been this wet since she was a teenager.

Her head spinning, she moved herself over to the bed and collapsed on it. She tore at her pants desperate for the feeling of being free from them. As she ripped the button free and the zipper pulled away, she was able to pull them down and kick them the rest of the way off with her feet. She felt relief to be able to spread her legs apart pulling her feet onto the bed. She had worked herself into a little frenzy and her hand dove for her soaking wet panties. She began rubbing her pussy in earnest.

Her other hand moved to her chest and she grabbed a hold of her breast forcefully through her shirt. She rarely wore a bra around the house. Mostly because it was more relaxing, but partly because she enjoyed Michaels eyes on her swaying chest. She was wearing just a basic button up shirt. It was now just in the way and she tore at it causing the buttons to fly off. The shirt was destroyed but that did not matter. Her breasts were free. She grabbed ahold of her breast and began to squeeze her bosom and every few strokes she would grab her rock hard nipple between her fingers and twist and pull to cause the pleasure and pain she so often enjoyed.

With her breasts freed and the pleasure she could get from them maximized, her focus returned to the hand that had not stopped rubbing her dripping pussy. By this time, her panties caused more problems than good, so she worked them down her legs until they were hanging one of her ankles. She was teasing all parts of her pussy at this point; she would slide her finders up and down her burning gash to tease it for what would come next. After a few strokes she would shove her fingers as deep as they could go. Causing the rest of her hand to impact her clit sending shivers up her spine. The vulgar sounds of her soaking wet cunt being used drove her to new highs of pleasure. She withdrew her finger from her pussy and moved to her clit that was now swollen with her arousal. She used her three middle fingers to rub large circles over her clit. She was so frantic in her motions she felt like a teenage boy with only a rough idea of where he should be rubbing. The thought of a teenage boy rubbing her clit was pushing her over the edge. As she felt her orgasm build from deep inside her she heard the back door close.

She shot up on the bed at a loss for what she should do.

Michael had continued to work for only 15 minutes or so before he realized this was going to be a much harder job than he planned and decided to come back again with better tools for this kind of work. He got up and collected his shirt and went inside. Placing his finished glass on the counter he called to Laura and heard rustling upstairs, but no response. He started to head for the stairs when he saw his Aunt Laura appear at the top looking down at him. She was in a silk or satin robe with one shoulder falling to the side. The whole sight felt very out of place. He could tell she had no pants on, but she clearly still had her blouse and bra on, and her shirt was not buttoned from what Michael could see. Laura quickly pulled the rest of the robe onto her shoulder holding it together with her hands. Her hair was also off, almost as if she was asleep. He was not outside that long since he last saw her, she could not have fallen asleep that fast.

Laura was still breathing heavily and walked toward her nephew. She was above him at the top of the stairs, so his direct line of sight was straight up to her. As she descended the stairs to him, her robe that was still not tied swayed from side to side. Michael's eyes grew wide with the site on display. Laura noticed his face and realized what he must have seen. She moved to keep her robe together and she continued to descend the stairs. She felt her wetness sliding down her thighs, hoping her stud had not seen it. A slight gasp escaped her. Why did that name go through her mind in that way, using her pet name for him. The thought then entered her mind that nothing would make her happier than if he did see her dripping wet pussy. The idea of his young eyes getting a full view of her dripping wet pussy made her shudder.

Just then Michael lunged at her. He grabbed her roughly and pulled her to him, taking her into a deep kiss. His tongue forced its way into her mouth. She wanted to scream to make him stop but only felt herself give in and let her mouth be violated by her nephew. She felt his hands on the back of her head. He took a fist full of her hair and yanked her back violently.

"What were you doing up there you dirty little slut." Michael said gruffly. Laura wanted to respond but could not. "Too embarrassed to answer whore? It is fine, I know exactly what a slut like you was doing." Michael grabbed Laura's robe and yanked it open. She was now standing fully exposed with her robe barely hanging on to her arms. "Look at that. Like a bitch in heat." Michaels hand started low on Laura's thigh and moved up. As he did he was wiping away the evidence of her arousal that had leaked from her aching cunt. She was so worked up that when his hand came back up to her face it was coated in her slick fluid. "Your body knows what it wants. It wants me to breed you like the bitch you are."

Michael spun Laura around and forced her over onto the stairs. He pulled her robe up around her arms, basically binding her hands together. Laura was now presenting herself to her nephew. She could feel the cool air running over her exposed sex.

"MMMmmm God." Was all Laura could say as she felt the head of Michaels cock kiss her entrance. One of his hands was already holding her bound hands. She felt another grab her hair and pulled her back hard. He sank into her in one smooth thrust, his heavy balls slapping her clit. With that thought Laura snapped back to reality.

Laura stumbled and fell forward. Michael rushed up the last few steps to catch her. Laura felt her face flush as she came back to her senses. She was wrapped up in Michael's powerful arms as he kept her from stumbling down the stairs. Laura's robe opened more, her legs were now exposed. Michael thankfully could not see. His eyes were looking into hers with concern about what could have caused her to suddenly look so faint and then almost fall.

"Done already Stud." Laura said as she tried to steady herself but could not as one of her legs gave out some and forced her to lean on Michael even more.

Michael looked over his aunt's face. Something was clearly wrong. She almost fell twice now and he could see a slight hint of a sweat building up on her face. "Aunt Laura, you don't look so well."

"Nonsense stud, I am fine." Laura again tried to pull herself up. As she did she released her face resting on Michael's exposed chest. His smell filled her nostrils. He should smell bad. He was just working in the yard. However, Michael's musk made Laura even weaker as she felt herself drip even more fluid down her already slick thighs.

"Are you sure? Do you need me to take you to bed?" Laura felt her chest tighten up at Michal's bold statement. Shaking off the thought of her hot nephew taking her up stairs and throwing her on her bed. She was practically naked, and he only had his shorts on. Would he be able to stop himself from ravaging her? Would she be able to resist the urge from deep in her gut to beg him to.

She shook her head no Michael did not mean it like that. This was all in her sick mind. She needed to get a hold of herself. It had been a while since she had a proper fucking but getting her nephew to do it was not the solution. She needed to get him out of her house before she did something she regretted.

"Be careful of what you say, stud." Laura joked, finally getting her footing and being able to close her robe to hide what was left of her modesty. As she backed away to close her robe Michael saw out of the bottom of his vision what could only be his aunt's bare legs. It was only a side view so he could not be sure but it seemed as if she did not even have panties on.

Caught off guard by both what he saw and his aunt's teasing Michael blurted out his response. "Sure no problem Aunt Laura. I need to go. I will be back tomorrow to finish." Michael's voice broke several times as she spoke, making a mad dash down the stairs. His aunt had always been a tease. Sure she would give him an eye full every now and again but never like that. It was always a suggestive over the shoulder smirk as she leaned on the counter. Her cleavage being on display in his direct sight line. Things like that. Never naked, not even in underwear. Michael had to be mistaken whatever she had on was just flesh toned is all.

Still trying to recover and thankful that she did not make more of a fool of herself. Laura responded "That is for the best then dear."

Michael did not even remember leaving Laura's home. He was so confused at what he just saw, causing him to head home almost on autopilot. He tried to make sense of what happened.

To start, why was she dressed like that? Sure she could have been getting ready for a shower, but he had seen her do that before. On trips together with his mother. She walked around as if she owned the place after or before her shower. Even if she was barely covered by towels or robes she had a commanding presence. In her own home, a place she literally does own. She acted like a kid that was caught red handed, trying to cover up what they had done.