This Might be a Porn Game Ch. 01-02

Story Info
Family finds themselves in increasingly sexual situations.
7.7k words
4.34
47.8k
67

Part 1 of the 7 part series

Updated 12/25/2023
Created 03/10/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 1

Susan laid in her bed, her hands tracing lines over her body. She ran her finger tips lightly up her side and then over her breast as her late husband used to do. She then ran her hand down her stomach past her navel with the same light touch. This does cause a sensation for her, but not the one she wanted. It just tickles her slightly but does nothing for her arousal.

Susan sighs heavily cursing her frustration. In the 5 years since her husband passed, she has not felt the touch of a man. She barely feels her own touch. The frustration is driving her insane. She feels the itch deep inside that needs to be scratched, but it is an urge in her mind. Her body is never willing to cooperate. In the rare instances where her body responds and she can feel herself getting aroused it is never enough to enjoy herself.

"What do you want from me damnit?" She yells at her body.

How can she both be horny as hell and not be able to get wet at all. She reaches into her nightstand for the lube. She feels a pinch of sadness at having to get it again. She is only 35 she should not need to use lube to masturbate.

Susan takes a slow deep breath exhaling forcefully hoping to reduce some of her frustration at her situation. Susan thinks about how she got to this point. How getting knocked up as a junior in high school at first felt like the worst thing.

She was lucky the father was not a normal high school boy. He had integrity and made sure he took responsibility as well. What felt like a horrible life ruining incident ended up giving her two of the most important people in her life. Martin, her high school sweetheart, ended up being the love of her life. Their love gave her Michael the other man she loved more than life itself. For two people that had started in such a tough spot they had a truly wonderful life, until the accident

Martin had gotten a job at a local factory when their son was born, the owner taking pity on a high school dropout trying to do right by the girl he knocked up. Martin was a hard worker and proved to the owner that dedication and hard work trumps fancy diplomas. After a few years Martin got promoted to shift supervisor and was able to provide a good life to Susan and Michael. That all changed one afternoon. One of the machines had a failure of some sort and Martin saved the lives of two men at the cost of his own.

The effect this had on Susan and Michael was swift. For Susan the love of her life was gone, and she had Michael to take care of. They relied on Martin's income to support the family. When Michael was young the cost of childcare was too much, so it made sense for Susan to stay home to take care of him. Once Michael was old enough to watch himself after school Susan still could not find work. She had a GED and ten years of missing work experience. She and Martin decided that his income was enough, and she stayed at home to support her two-favorite people.

After Martin's death Susan struggled for several months living off savings and crappy part time temp work. That was until Susan found papers in her husband's things. They talked about safety concerns he had at work. As she read through them, she knew she needed to seek help. She spoke to a few lawyers and showed them the papers. They agreed she had a case.

Once confronted with the evidence Susan had, the factory owner knew he had no choice. He had covered the issue up when Martin had died. He could not risk that getting out so he agreed to settle. Susan refused until part of the settlement was also to fix every safety concern her husband had documented, beyond the one that took his life. Her husband gave his life to save his peers the least Susan could do was to help ensure their safety as well.

Susan sighs heavily again knowing this is part of her issue. When she attempts to get herself off, she always thinks of Martin. He was the only man she had ever loved in that way. Even when he was alive if she ever needed to masturbate, she thought of only him. Now thinking of him only brings the pain of his absence. She puts some of the lube on her fingers and starts to rub it into the folds of her pussy. She takes her middle finger and rubs the outer lips and around her clit making sure it is well applied. She plunges her finger into herself and uses her palm to apply pressure to her clit hoping the physical stimulation will at least get her close.

The doorbell rings. "FUCK" escapes her lips as she curses the timing of this visitor. Susan grabs her robe and heads to the front door looking through the peephole she sees her sister Laura. Susan ensures her robe is properly secure and opens the door.

"Laura, does your phone not work?" Susan asked with an aggravated tone in her voice.

The tone catches Laura off guard, and she looks her sister up and down. She notices the robe Susan has on and that from the cleavage her sister is showing she is likely not wearing anything under it. Susan has herself propped up against the door as if it is keeping her standing. Knowing that she interrupted her sister Laura felt terrible, but that does not stop her playful side from teasing her some.

"Aww honey I am sorry, still cannot get the engine revving?" Laura says in a playing and slightly condescending tone.

Susan groans "I should never have told you."

"If you cannot tell your big sister, who can you tell?" Laura retorted.

Susan, knowing that she will not be able to go back to what she was doing, invites her sister in and the two sisters sit on the couch together.

"So why did I have to stop my underwhelming session dear sister." Susan asked.

"I really did not need you at all. I was looking for that handsome nephew of mine."

"Do you ever pay attention to anything he left for school half an hour ago." Susan said frustrated her sister never seemed to pay attention to anything.

"He is not done with school yet. He was talking about graduating early." Laura counted her sister's tone.

"His advisor told him he could not, something about getting the most out of his education, Michael was vague. I suspect it was because he could never stand to disappoint her." Susan rolled her eyes at how easily Ms. Merrit influenced her son. "What did you need him for anyway?"

"I need some help around my house, and I figured Michael would be able to help out. I would pay him for his time of course."

Susan putting two and two together realized what was going on. Laura's husband was caught cheating on her last year. She kicked him out, but he was more than happy to run away with his 19-year-old mistress. Susan could feel her anger build as she thought about that asshole. Susan knew Laura had never been that handy around the house, so that must be what she needed Michael for.

Laura looking over her sister's face could tell what was going through her sister's mind. "Don't worry about that ass hat. He is gone and I got half of his money." The sisters had always been close. People joked they were like twins and able to read each other's minds.

Susan giggled at her sister's frankness. "Laura how can you be so carefree about him cheating on you."

"You know me, I try not to let anything get me down. Honestly if he would have just asked, I would have let him fuck the little tart. Hell I might have joined in. She was smoking hot. Kind of reminds me of a young you. It was the lying that pissed me off."

Susan slaps her sister's shoulder. Her face quickly became warm from embarrassment.

"My shy little sister cannot take a joke. I mean honestly I cannot figure out how the biggest prude I know could have gotten knocked up in high school. The bookies lost big on that one. I was for sure the sister that was going to happen to." Laura said in her normal flippant tone as she waved her hand in the air.

Laura looked back over to her sister. She could tell she took it a little too far. Susan's hands were crossed into her lap and she was rubbing them together, her head looking down at the floor.

Laura pulled her sister close to her, Susan head resting partly on her shoulder and chest. Laura felt her sister shutter at her touch fighting back the tears. "Susan, I love you and I want you to be happy so please forgive me for this." Laura took a deep breath "You have to get over this, it has been five years."

Suan felt her anger boil up "get over the man I loved, like I can't just discard my feelings."

"Susan it is not healthy to dwell on his loss for this long. Martin was one of the best men I have known. He is what every man should strive to be like. So, I know for sure when I say this to you that he would want you to move on as much as I do."

Susan with tears rolling down her face nuzzled herself back into her sister's chest. Feeling overwhelmed, she let it out. Laura just held her sister slowly caressing her back. Leaning down and lightly kissing her sister's head. "I am here for you baby sister." The two sisters stayed like that for a while, not talking, just holding each other.

Still stroking her sisters back. Laura had a flash of brilliance. She needed her sister to start taking steps to letting go. She needed to feel like a woman again. Susan was still hung up on him like she was waiting for him to return after a breakup. Laura thought that love was sweet but also unhealthy. Susan needed to see that she was still desirable to other men. Laura knew her sister was still the fox she had always been but was buried under years of pain and mom clothes. Laura knew that no matter where they went Susan would draw men's gaze. She needed Susan to start picking up on some of these things as well. To see she was still desirable.

First, Laura needed her sister to feel like a woman again. She stood up and pulled her sister up by her hand and started for the door.

Susan stopped her "what are you doing."

"I have a golden plan and you are coming with me." Laura replied.

"Not naked in just my old robe." Her sister shot back.

Laura huffed "Fine I guess you should put clothes on. I will wait." Laura stood with her arms crossed and foot tapping playfully.

Susan rolled her eyes but wanted to get her mind off her pain. She did not argue or even ask what the plan was. She just went to get dressed.

Susan returned a few minutes later in a pair of jeans and a blouse that hid every curve of her body.

"Oh my God! That is the exact problem we are going to fix." Laura told her.

"Wait, what problem? where are we going?" Susan said as she was led out of her house without an answer.

Laura's home was only a few blocks over in the same neighborhood. Susan's questions were quickly answered when they got to her sister's home and raced up to her closet. The sisters had always been about the same size passing for almost twins when younger. One of the benefits of having a child so young was that she still had a youthful metabolism to help with the baby weight. After Michael was born Susan for the most part slimmed back down to her pre-baby body. Her hips had a little more curve and breasts were a little fuller.

Laura started throwing clothes onto the bed muttering to herself. Susan looked at some of the items and knew what her sister wanted. She quickly started to voice her protest, but Laura was lost in her thoughts of making her sister feel hot again.

Laura finally stopped after throwing ten or more outfits onto the bed. Laura turned back to her sister and an almost fiendish smile crept onto her face. She went back into her closet for one last item, a silk robe that ended just below her butt.

"Strip girl. We have work to do" Laura told her sister at the same time reaching over and starting to unbutton her blouse.

Susan stopped her. "I am not a child, I can do that myself."

Laura watched her sister undress relishing the sight in front of her. Susan was blessed, her figure was just as alluring as it had always been. Maybe even a little more now with the hourglass curves accentuated from having Michael.

Susan stopped once she was in her bra and granny panties, sitting on the bed and reaching over at the outfit she liked the most. Laura stopped her "I said strip. Get those abominations off as well."

Susan could feel the heat on her face as she blushed. Laura was having none of that. "Girl, I have seen those lovely tits before you don't need to be shy in front of me."

Susan felt the redness leave her face some at her sister's confidence tone. She had always admired her sister for that. No matter what room she was in, she was a commanding presence. Susan reached back and unhooked her bra letting it fall.

"Panties too" Laura commanded. Susan complied and pulled her panties down around her feet. When she stood back up, she felt a quick pinch on her nipple. She looked up and saw a fiendish smile on her sister's face.

"Come on, how could I not, I mean look at them." Laura said, trying to act as if she had no control over her actions.

Susan just smiled and shook her head. Laura went over to her underwear drawer and looked around for a few seconds and then found the prize she sought. It was the panties and bra that went with the robe from earlier. They were a purple satin. The bra had darker purple lace trim. The panties had the same lace trim and were cheeky style with enough fabric to cover her crack but not much more.

"Here put these on." Laura instructed. Susan looked the set over, it is far more risqué than what she would pick for herself. Susan, feeling her resolve weakening, sat on the bed. Laura could see her sister was having doubts again. She sat down next to her pulling her close.

"You need this. The first step on this path will be to make you feel like the sexy woman you are again. And even if you only wear these under your normal clothes, I know it will help you feel that way. Now come on, let's see that smoking hot sister I miss so much."

The warmth returning to her face Susan complied. Pulling the panties on and then looping the bra straps over her shoulders. Laura stood up and grabbed the hooks of the bra to help her sister. Pulling them tight and clasping them together. She then took a few steps back and admired her sister's body. The panties barely covered any of her ass and hugged her tightly. She waited for her to turn around and was greeted by some world class cleavage. Susan had the perfect C cups to fit her frame. Not too large to look out of place but enough there to look like the most comfortable pillows.

Laura could not help but feel the tingle between her thighs. She had always found her sister attractive and that feeling had only grown with time. She swallowed deeply and pushed those feelings down. She tried to tell herself she was doing this for her sister. Part of Laura knew that was not entirely true.

"Hot damn there she is! That is my slut of a sister I have been missing." Laura exclaimed.

"Shut you, they are your underwear." Susan Huffed.

Laura smiled. "That's right. Last time I wore these, my ass-hole of an ex-husband could not keep his hands off me." Laura moved to her sister and ran her hand down her side. "I still remember the day. He threw me over the kitchen counter and fucked me. He slid right in because I had been so wet." Laura pulled her sister close to her. "These panties that are now caressing your pussy were drowning in my juices."

Susan felt the blood rush to her face once again and she eked out a small smile. Susan wanted nothing more than to drench these panties herself. The urge was so great but she knew it would not happen. "I guess it does feel good to try and feel sexy. But who am I doing this for anyway?" Susan asked, sounding disappointed.

"I thought I was clear. You are doing this for you and no one else... well maybe a little for me." Laura slapped her sister's ass then winked at her. "I love you more than anyone in this world. I want you to see yourself as I see you." Laura explained to her.

"I can only see myself as a mess. How is it that you see me?" Susan asked.

As a stone-cold fox Laura thought to herself. "I see my beautiful sister. The way she has always been, you just tried to hide her after Martin. That man was almost perfect, his love for you gave you the courage to be the beautiful woman you are. I know from the bottom of my heart that he would want you to be happy and move on with your life." Laura said as she held her sister's face in her hands so should not look away from the truth she was hearing.

"Now come on, we need to try these outfits on. To see which ones you want to keep." Laura told her as she grabbed the outfit her sister was eyeing earlier.

The two sisters had a great morning trying on outfits. Laura even stripped down to try on some of her favorite ones to not to feel left out. As the two sisters wrapped up their little fashion show Susan had two big bags of clothes to take home the sisters hugged and kissed each other on the cheek.

As Susan was leaving Laura reminded her to send Michael over in the afternoon so she can put him to work.

Chapter 2

Michael came home from school throwing his backpack down and taking his shoes off. The loud noise drew Susan's attention and she shouted out a greeting from the kitchen. "Hello Honey, How was school today?"

"Rough Ms. Merrit was a taskmaster in class today. I think she enjoys making me suffer. " Michael called back as he headed to the kitchen.

As Michael entered the kitchen he froze. At first, he thought it was Aunt Laura in the kitchen as the figure with her back turned to him could not be his Mother. But looking at her longer Brown hair he knew it was his mother as Aunt Laura kept her hair more shoulder length.

"Mom?" the statement coming out more of a question then he had meant for it to sound.

Susan turned around and enjoyed the look of surprise on her son's face. He reminded her so much of her late husband. There could be no doubt that he was his father's son. The slightly dumbfounded look on his face really amused her. Michael was just standing there, mouth slightly open, eyes scanning the woman before him.

The top she wore he has seen many times. His aunt Laura wore it often. It had a deep neck line that ended between the breasts allowing the viewer to enjoy the work the bra was doing. Michael had no idea what kind of fabric it was but it clung to his mother's body tightly. His mother was still in excellent shape. The pants she wore were just as form fitting. What had drawn his attention when he first came in was how they seemed to hug his mothers ass. It was almost like they were painted on.

He shook some of the bewilderment from his head and asked, "Why are you dressed in Aunt Laura's clothes?"

"What? How do you know these are Laura's clothes?" She replied her confusion clear as she looked herself over, as if trying to find what told her son these were not her clothes.

SHIT! he thought to himself. He should not have asked that question. It just kind of slipped out. Of course, he knew it was Laura's top at least because it was one of his favorites. Every time he saw her in it he got a little hard. He knew he should not think about his Aunt that way, but she was just so amazing. She was fun, cheerful and playful with him. He loved being around her. The fact that she was hot was just icing on the already sweet cake.

Michael's silence is too much for Susan. She moves on from her question. "Well son don't just stand there slack jawed. How do I look?" Susan asked as she twirled around, very amused at his reaction.

Michael took it all in, this vision that stood before him could not be his mother. The last few years had been hard on her. She had become closed off. He did not blame her, he missed his father too. It has been 5 years and Michael had just turned 13 when it happened.

"You look stunning mom." He replied with the first thought that came to mind. The shock of seeing his mother like this keeps him from thinking clearly.