This Might be a Porn Game Ch. 03-04

Story Info
Everyone masturbates.
7.7k words
4.41
21.7k
24

Part 2 of the 7 part series

Updated 12/25/2023
Created 03/10/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 3

Michael had arrived at home, head still reeling from his experience at his Aunt house. His mother had been changing out of her new clothes and was about to take off her new underwear when she heard her son walk past her room.

Knowing he was coming home from working in her sister's yard, Susan called out. "Make sure to put those dirty clothes in the washer now, I am about to run a load." She yelled out from her room. No answer, common for a teenage boy. She thought nothing of going after him to make sure he did what he was told. Susan looked around for her normal robe but could not find it. The only one she could find was the silk robe Laura gave her earlier. This will barely cover me up, she thought to herself. The thought of her whole second floor smelling like a sweaty teenage boy made her throw on the robe and chase after Michael.

She got to his room and opened the door. He was just standing there lost in thought. She wondered what was distracting him. She dismissed it out of her mind and repeated her instructions from earlier.

"Boy get that smelly ass stuff to the washer now, and get a shower." Susan barked at her daydreaming son.

This snapped him back to reality and he quickly complied with her request. Michael left his room and headed down to the laundry room. Not even sparing his mother a look. Looking around his room Susan saw a few other items of laundry. She grabbed them as well so she could run it now. She followed behind her son to the washer.

He was just standing in front of the washer looking at it like it was some kind alien device. She giggles to herself. To a teenage boy it was.

"Boy, what are you waiting for?" Susan said as she pushed past him.

"Sorry mom, just tired from the work at Aunt Laura's. Plus, there is already a load in there." He said pointing to their front-loading washer.

"oh, I must have forgotten about them earlier." She put the extra clothes down and leaned over to grab the clothes out of the wash to move them to the dryer.

Michael was now given a clear view of his mother's panty covered ass. The robe she wore rode up struggling to reach past her cheeks. Michael was in full on overload mode, after what he saw at his aunt's house, and now to be looking at the curves of his mother's ass. She had to stretch to reach the last few items, as she leaned a little more and he could see the panties stretch over her ass. With the panties pulled tight he could clearly see the outline of her sex as the panties dug into her slightly.

Michael was frozen, his mind had already been racing with lewder and lewder things since leaving his aunt Laura's. After putting the pieces together, he was sure he had caught his aunt Laura at a very personal time. His teenage mind had added layers to the story the more he told it to himself. He was sure he saw his aunt's pussy practically dripping down her thighs and now before him was his mother almost presenting herself to him.

Susan could feel what could only be described as a cool breeze on her back side. He realized that she was not dressed the way she normally would be for housework and the thought of who was behind her startled her and she bumped her head on the shelf over the washer.

Her cry of pain snapped Michael back to reality. The concerned look on his face made her feel safe. It was only a small bump the kind you are more startled by then hurt. Michael looked at her as if she was in real pain, this made her smile and waved his concern away.

"I am fine baby just a graze, I will make it." She quipped playfully. She reached back over and started to put the new load of laundry in the washer. Once she was done, she looked at her son.

"Why are you still in those dirty clothes, get them off and in the washer?"

He complied with her request and started to strip in front of her. As he pulled his shirt over his head Susan got a good view of her sons' chest. She could not help but think of her husband. Her son had the same lean but muscular tone as he did. Michael threw the shirt in and his hands went back to his lower half. He had been shielding from view the erection he had been building since leaving his aunt's. Now with the show his Mother just gave him he was sure it would be unmistakable if he took his shorts off.

"Mom, why are you still standing there? I can take care of this." He said still protecting his secret.

"Baby every time you touch anything with my washer or dryer everything shrinks, gets dyed a funny color or just plain goes missing. You cannot be trusted around such sophisticated machines." She giggled at him. "Now keep going I don't have all day and you smell sweaty." In truth the musk from Michael's sweat was having a strange effect on his mother. Every time she got a good whiff of it, she felt a tingle down below. She would get that sometimes with his father. It was rare, normally when she had not had a good lay in a while and any smell of him would start making her horny.

Michael still had not moved to take his shorts off. He was shifting from side to side nervously.

"Baby I have seen it all before I am your mother after all. Come on get them into the wash so we can move on with our lives." Michael reluctantly pulled his shorts down leaving him only in his boxer briefs.

Susan felt a rush of blood to her cheeks and other places as she saw the large bulge that was under her son's shorts. She licked her lips almost on instinct and had to fight to compose herself as he moved to cover it with his hands. The embarrassment was written all over his face.

"Honey, do not worry about that. It happens to young men all the time. Your father would get one any time the breeze changed direction at your age." She knew what she was telling him was in theory true and boys Michael's age get erections for no real reason sometimes, but she knew a good reason for him to have one. She had practically wigged her ass to his for a good minute while getting the clothes from the washer. In her new underwear from Laura no less. Was this erection for her?

Susan was having strange feelings of her own. The thought that she could still cause this reaction of a young man even her own son excited her. She had not felt it in a long time. She had a hard time controlling her thoughts and felt her mouth start to water, and maybe other things as well.

Michael turned to go upstairs. She knew she should let him go but her urges got the better of her. "Michael, turn around and get those smelly boxers in this washer." She said in her best commanding Mom voice. She heard herself say it, but could not believe she had. What was her plan here? What was she hoping to achieve by making her son strip in front of her? Michael's face told her he was just too embarrassed to do it. She looked around and found a washcloth and held it up as if it would block her view.

"Here honey I will hold this up so I cannot see anything, and you can get them off. I cannot have those stinky things in the hamper until next week's laundry." She said almost trying to convince herself.

"ok mom, don't look." He said as he started to pull down his boxers.

Susan did everything in her power to keep the gasp from being too noticeable. Her son was hung. He must have been a good eight inches, and it did not look fully erect. Her mind races at seeing his meaty cock hanging between his legs. The washcloth she was holding up, to give her son the illusion that she could not see him, slipped out of her shaking fingers.

"Mom, come on. You said you would not look." Michael protested as he attempted to shield his massive cock with his hands.

"Sorry sweety my hand slipped, it was an accident." Susan responded.

She could not help but stay transfixed on his manhood. She had watched porn in an attempt to get herself off but had not seen one in real life since her husband. As Michael stood there shielding himself, she saw it throb. This caused her to gasp again, she could not help but bring her hand to her chest just below her throat as if to prevent the air from escaping her lungs. She saw it throb again pulsing to the beat of his heart. Never taking her eyes off his cock she hands him the washcloth in some vain attempt to help his modesty.

"Here baby take this and go get yourself a shower. So, I can finish up here." She said finally turning away from her son and messing with the buttons on the washer.

Michael accepted the cloth and went upstairs to the shower to get away from his embarrassment.

As Michael left Susan could finally catch her breath. She braced herself on the washer, sure if it were not there she would have melted into a heap on the floor. She leaned over her hands at both sides taking heavy breaths. She began to become upset with herself. How can thoughts of her son be going through her mind like this. She was his mother, his protector. She felt more like a predator whose mouth started watering at the sight of an easy meal.

She collected herself and became more aware of her body. She was shocked by what her brain was telling her. His nipples were rock hard and aching slightly, crying out to be touched. The most surprising thing she felt was between her thighs. The feeling could not be mistaken. She was wet! Not just a little either she could feel her new panties absorbing some of her wetness. She was thrilled to feel this again but felt a twinge of conflicted emotion about how she got here.

Susan pushed the start button on the washer and headed up stairs to her room. As she passed the bathroom, she saw the door was cracked. This was especially strange in her home due to the oddity that was their bathroom. Her husband many years ago did a bathroom renovation. He had always been good with his hands, so he did a great job. The issue was that his planning was not always the best. He had made a large walk-in shower. The kind with several shower heads and only a frosted glass partition. The issue is the partition did not face the door. He waved off his error saying, "Who showers with the bathroom door open anyway. Just make sure it is closed." So that became the norm the door to the bathroom had to be shut tight for privacy.

Susan could not help herself. She had to get one more look if she could. Her baser instincts taking over. As she slowly stepped past the door, she saw him in full glory. Michael was standing under the shower heads just letting the water run over him. She looked him up and down from his muscular legs and chest to his most impressive gift. She took a deep breath as now she knew the full extent of what her son had to work with. His cock now stood straight out. She could not believe what she was seeing. It was even larger than it had been in the laundry room. Susan's whole body shuttered at the sight of her son's massive cock.

She broke her stare and made her way to her bedroom as quickly as she could without drawing attention to herself. As she closed the door to her bedroom, she rested against it. She was having a hard time gaining her composure. She could not help but think of her husband like she always did when she was aroused. That brought both the pain of his loss and the guilt over her current thoughts about her son. Laura's words rang out in her head like a clarion call.

"I know from the bottom of my heart that he would want you to be happy and move on with your life."

The resolve that her sister's words gave her in the moment made her feel in control of her own body like no other time in her life. She locked her door and with a commanding stride moved to her bed. She threw her robe down, now in only the sexy underwear her sister gave her she began to touch herself. She used to love the soft caress of her husband's hands up and down her sides. She attempted to mimic that feeling as she had done so many times before in her masturbatory attempts.

This time it was electric. Her soft caress on her side sent shivers through her. She felt the tiny bumps rise from her skin as she was now covered in goosebumps. Her hand got to her bra and was saddened to lose the skin-to-skin contact. She rolled slightly and unhooked her bar and threw it to the ground next to the robe. She retraced her fingers path this time being able to feel the soft flesh of her breast and trace a circle around it stopping at her nipple for a quick flick. She did this several more times using both hands on each side of her body as she lay sprawled on out her bed.

She did this for what felt like an eternity just savoring her body finally reacting to her touch as it once had. All her caressing had made her panty situation intensify. She finally started to trace her hands around her breasts and down her still very taut tummy. She ran her hand over her pantie covered mound and could feel a wetness that she could scarcely believe. She reached her hands up grabbing the waist bands of her panties and lifted her ass off the bed to allow their easy removal. She let them fall where they would as she focused back on herself. Her hand then made contact with the soaked folds of her pussy. The feeling was incredible.

As she ran through her large pussy lips, her fingers glided through her folds. She was not just wet, she was soaked. She had to see this with her eyes. She pulled her hand back slightly and looked down at herself. Trails of her thick juice ran to her fingers as they slowly started to fall and break away from gravity. Susan was unsure when this kind of opportunity would present itself again, so she rolled over to her nightstand. As she opened the drawer, she smiled at the lube that rolled out first. Proudly saying to herself "Not tonight."

Susan returned to the center of her bed with the prize she sought. A large silicone dildo her sister had purchased for her the year after her husband's death. She only used it one time, it was unable to assist her as Laura hoped. It had been shoved to the back of the drawer to be forgotten. She marveled at it. It was hard yet soft like a real cock would be. It had slight changes in color at the head to make it more realistic but the part she always thought comical was the large veins that surrounded the shaft. She had always felt that was an over exaggeration. Her husband had always felt the right size to handle her needs, but what man could compete with the marvel of modern science that was in front of her.

Without warning her son's massive cock was thrust deep into her mind. Her hand felt his cock and shuddered at the size and feeling as she stroked the dildo that she truly held in her hands. Her son's beast had veins like this. She quickly shook those thoughts out of her mind, not wanting to confront the feelings they caused in her.

Her mind came back to her husband and she redetected herself to the task at hand. Her pussy was so wet she could feel it running down her slit and past her anus to pool onto the sheets. She grabbed the stand in for her husband and brought it to her entrance. She ran the head up and down her slit coating the whole head of the toy in her sweet self-made lubricate. Once it was thoroughly covered, she pressed it in slowly at first. It had been a long while since her pussy walls had to stretch to accommodate more than just her finger. Inch by glorious inch the dildo disappeared into her. Even at this slow pace the feeling was beyond explanation. She felt the fullness a woman can only feel with a cock inside of her. While she enjoyed the lewd feelings just fine, what truly turned her on was love. She felt her husband's love once again. In her mind's eye he was on top of her burying himself into her.

She felt the molded testicles of the dildo press up against her ass cheeks. She let out a loud gasp as she knew it was fully inside her. She held it there tightly against herself savoring the full feeling it was giving her. She whimpered as she withdrew it from herself. Her mind knowing what came next was just a momentary absence, but her body still aches at its loss. Once it was withdrawn so just the tip was still in her she started to drive it back into its home. A little faster this time but still slow and steady. She wanted this feeling to last as long as possible. The second stroke was as perfect as the first. She raised it again, shoving it a little hard for the third stroke. The shudder of her whole body was amazing as she felt it bottom out again. She then continued these slow but ever-increasing strokes into herself loving every single second of bliss that it brought her.

Michael stood there under the water of the shower, his mind still muddled from everything that had happened today. His aunt Laura, who was always kind of a flirt, clearly masturbated while he was at her home. Then his mother gave him what was in his mind a strip tease. To make it more confusing she made him strip in front of her while she stared at his dick like it was some kind of meal. He was rock hard now he knew only one way to get the release he needed. Michael hated to masturbate in the shower. Standing leaning on the wall was never relaxing to him. Laying back in his chair or on his bed was the way he liked it.

Michael still stood there absent mindedly stroking his manhood. It still felt great to rub his cock after the day he had. It was primed and ready for action and he knew a good tug session would last all of two minutes with the state he was in. He thought of his mother more as his hand moved up and down his shaft. The view of her ass and pussy covered in the soft shine of the satin panties she wore was making him feel a pain in his chest. It was like he could not catch his breath, while breathing perfectly fine.

His normal brain finally took command of his body away from his second brain and he let go of his dick turned the water off and started to dry himself off. He wrapped the towel around himself and headed to his room. As he passed his mothers door that was so rarely closed, he felt a twinge of sadness. How must his mother feel? She was the one that was subjected to her son's erection. She would not want to see that he thought, however much embarrassed he felt she must feel the same or more. It was so bad she closed herself in her room to hide from him. He approached the door, his hand reaching to knock... But he heard a moan coming from the other side. Was she crying? No this was not a whine or whimper. She had moaned and it was clearly one of pleasure.

Frozen in time standing at his mother's door as he heard what could only be one of the most erotic sounds of his life, the deep pleasurable moans of a woman being satisfied. He did not know what he should do, it would have been impossible for him to tear himself away. Who would have the willpower for that? He did the only other thing he could do. He pressed his ear to her door so he could more clearly hear what was happening on the other side of the barrier.

Susan was full on fucking herself now slamming the stand in for her husband's cock into her pussy with a loud squish every time it bottomed out and the balls slapped her ass that was now smeared in her dripping pussy juice. Each thrust became rougher until her muscles started to burn with the repeated motion. She knew physically she could not keep this up for much longer and wanted to feel the sweet release of an orgasm she had so long been denied.

She went back into her mind to see her husband again. The mind is a wonderful thing, as the dildo allowed her to really feel his cock again. Her mind allowed her to feel his touch, even his weight as he lay on top of her pounding away. She looked over his body and at his cock hammering away, she knew she was close. Her moans started to chain together as she brought her imagination up to her husband's face in the hope to feel the forceful kiss they regularly shared at mutual climax. She began to cry out as her orgasm began to send shots of pleasure to her brain. Her mind's eye coming to her husband's face to feel his lips on hers if only in her mind.

12