This Might be a Porn Game Ch. 03-04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

What she saw pushed her orgasm even higher. Her entire body was shaking as she held the dildo deep into her aching hole. She saw his face, not her husband as her conscious mind had hoped. It was her son's face as her subconscious mind demanded. Her ecstasy was complete. She cried out more as she saw her son's face. She could not control herself anymore.

"OOOHHHH MICHAEL!" She let loose and her hold body began to quiver as her muscles tensed.

Michael's face on the other side of the door would have been priceless if only someone was there to see it. The shock, confusion, fear, excitement, happiness, and lust that all flashed over him was too much he stumbled back. He heard a board creak loudly on the floor and he acted without thinking and shot for his bedroom. Closing the door to feel the perceived safety that he hoped the sealed room would provide.

Lost in the after-glow Susan shot up for sure she heard something, but her brain was mush at the time and was not able to make out what it could have been. She grabbed her new robe from the floor and wrapped it around herself. She went to the door and unlocked it to peer outside. No one was there, she took stock of what she saw. The shower was off so Michael must have walked past and hit that damn creaky board on the hardwood floor. She went back into her room and shut the door so she could get into her Nightgown and head downstairs to cook dinner.

Susan had missed the two large footprints on the floor by her door. They were quickly fading into nothing, but the clear outline could be seen. Michael had been standing there so long his warmth had left the outline of his feet on the cool floor. Several droplets of water where the wet souls of his feet had rested for too long.

Chapter 4

Michael felt secure in his room. He slumped down in front of the door coming to rest. His feet laid out in front of him the towel he had around his waist had come loose and now was resting on the floor barely covering one leg and his erection. Michael could not come to terms with what has been going on today. He had heard the other boys at school talk about someone's hot mom and wanting to be with an older woman. He even overheard one guy agree about how hot he thought his own mother was. At the time Michael thought it an odd thing to say. He had never met that boy's mother to know if she was indeed hot, but his only frame of reference was his own. It was just not something he could wrap his head around until today.

Because his father died just as he started to even understand sexual urges, he had only ever known the asexual version of his mother. It was just so foreign to him to think of his mother in that way. Now to the thought of his aunt Laura he had for sure rubbed one out. As that crossed his mind, he realized it was practically the same thing. He was incredibly close to his aunt Laura even more so after his father's passing.

He thought back to a time when he was younger, and he thought his mom caught him masturbating. She never said anything to him but within a few days his Aunt was dropping so many lewd hits that he finally spoke to her about what he was feeling. His aunt Laura was the one to have the talk with him and let him know playing with yourself and thinking about the cutie girls at school was normal and nothing to be ashamed of. Ever since that day she had always been a little more open with him. That must be why he was able to make the leap to thinking about her sexuality so easily.

He is older now and he should have more empathy for his mother. Of course she is a sexual being, she had him right. Like all kids he made the joke in his mind that she must have had sex at least once. He huffed at his naivete, how was it possible he did not think of his mother as a woman before now. She must have enjoyed sex as much as anyone. Michael was still a virgin but just from context, sex must be better than masturbation and he fucking loved that.

"Honey I am going down to start dinner. Should be ready in thirty minutes." He heard his mother yell as she descended the stairs.

Michael sat there for a while longer collecting his thoughts. He was unsure of how long he had been sitting there, but his raging boner had not gone down at all. He had to do something or else he would have a very unpleasant dinner.

Starting to slow stroke his cock feeling the pleasure of the touch as his hand slid up and down his shaft brushing his round head with each pass. It felt great after the day he had. He felt like a bull in a cage just waiting to be let out. He let his mind wander first to Karli, a girl from school he had long had a crush on. Her face and body in his mind slowly morphed into his Aunt. This did not slow his strokes, it increased them. It was not the first time he had fantasized about her. As his mind leered at his Aunt's body he came back to her face and saw that he was afraid to let himself feel. He saw his mother's face contorted into a moan calling his name.

He dropped his cock the second the thought hit his consciousness. Can he really beat it to the thoughts of his mother? He got up still with a raging erection and got dressed. He made sure he got one of his newer boxer briefs hoping the new and less worn pair would help keep his cock in place to hide the bulge as best he could. He found the biggest pair of basketball shorts he had to give him as much room and fabric as possible to help conceal his shameful problem. He started to head downstairs unsure of how he was going to face his mother with these thoughts dancing in his head.

As Michael passed his mother's room the door was wide open as it normally was, he looked in thinking of her. What he saw made him stop in his tracks. He saw the robe she had worn today on the ground next to the bed with the bra she was wearing as well on top of it. His eyes darted around him as he was sure she was going to be standing right behind him. Then at the foot of the bed he saw a wad of dark purple fabric. It cannot be, he thought to himself.

He swallowed hard and entered his mother's room. He headed straight for the item that had drawn him in like the pied piper. As he approached, he felt himself swell at the thought of what he was about to see and feel. He knelt resting one hand on his mother's bed and the other reached for the delicate prize on the floor.

Michael raised the wadded-up panties. He held them delicately by the sides allowing them to unfurl before his eyes. He was in awe of what he saw before him. This was for sure the panties his mother had been wearing and they were soaked through. He relished the site for a while. He was just taking it all in before instinct took over and he pulled them to his face. He inhaled deeply the rich scent of his mother filled his nostrils.

All of Michael's common sense had left him. He was kneeling on his mother's floor with her freshly damp panties smothered over his face. Without thinking Michael began to rub his bulge. It was strained so much against his boxers that he could not take it anymore. He pulled his shorts and boxers down in one motion hooking them below his balls. His cock now free and swollen like no other time in his life screamed at him to be dealt with.

He pulled the panties away from his face about to climb onto his mother's bed. He raised himself up and as he stood there with wet panties in one had his massive prick in the other, he had a moment of clarity. What was he doing? This was his mother's room. What if she caught him? He looked down at his mother's used panties and held them up so they were level with his cock. He could now look at both things causing him so much pain at once. He knew she was making dinner. He had maybe 15 minutes before she would be done. He knew he would not quarter of that. He caught the sweet musk of his mother's sex one more time and his willpower was broken.

Michael fell onto his mother's bed, his cock bouncing and he held her panties to his face once more. He took a long hard whiff and then removed them from his face. He then wrapped them around his dick and started stroking himself like a mad man. He had been building to this all day. He wanted it to last but knew that it would not be long before he coated the panties with his cum.

Now what was taking that boy so long. Susan finished cooking dinner a little early. She chose to make something easier. It has been a very strange day for her and dealing with a larger meal was just not in the cards. She has called him three times. It was not out of place for him to not come down right away for chores but never for Dinner. Normally he was waiting nearby for his next meal. She figured she should go at least knock on his door to let him know to come down before it got cold.

Susan proceeded to the second floor and down the hallway toward her son's room. She heard strange sounds coming from her room and as she approached the door, she saw the oddest thing Michael laying on her bed. But what was he doing?

"Michael!" she cried with shock in her voice.

As Michael's name was called out, thinking back to when he heard his mother moaning his name earlier, he lost control. His cum started to shoot out of his cock powerfully spraying past the panties that covered the head of his dick to spill down the sides covering his hands and shaft. Shot after shot left him as he pumped the last few strokes. His eyes still closed thinking of his mother.

"WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING!!" Susan shouted in a much less surprised way.

Michael quickly shot up realizing that really was his mother calling his name. It was not some fantasy his mind was playing for him. He sat there in the post nut clarity having all the things he was doing hitting him all at once. He could do nothing, he had nothing he could say that would make this ok. Nothing he did could cover up the shame he felt in this moment. Nothing he could do would repair the damage he caused to his mother just then.

Susan still stood there stunned, her eyes locked on her son who now was fully aware of her presence. He did not move. She could tell his mind was searching for the right thing to say as his month moved but no sound left his lips. She was no better. She had not looked away from him yet, still unable to form words for what she saw in front of her.

Susan's rational brain was not currently in charge, She was pissed. How could he do that in her room, and with that looks like her panties. The anger boiled up the longer he just stared back at her. Michael did not even have the decency to try to defend his actions, ask for forgiveness, or even run away. Anything he did would at least stop the anger from building. The anger turned to rage, she did not know where it was coming from. It finally hit the limit of what she could take.

"WELL, WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING!"

"I WHAT THE FUCK IS THE MATER WITH YOU!"

"THIS IS MY ROOM. I AM YOUR MOTHER!"

"THIS IS SICK! YOU'RE SICK! GET THE FUCK OUT!"

Susan did not stop to even let him answer any of her questions. She just had to get them out to say them to make her feelings go away.

Michael, still stunned, did not reply as he quickly pulled his pants up. He held his head down and left the room. He went to his room and closed the door. He was broken emotionally. His love for his mother was absolute. The thought that he hurt her crushed him. He could not contain what he felt anymore he buried his head into his pillow and fought to get control of his emotions.

Susan could not believe anything she had just seen. Not just what her son had done but what she had said to him. Susan always felt she was a good mother. She always made sure to leave room to talk even when everyone is mad. No matter how her son screwed up in his life she was there with understanding, and with strong discipline when needed. It was always from a place of love and compassion for a young person trying to find themselves. She never could have imagined the hypocrisy she just displayed. She never spoke to her parents again after Michael was born. They met her with anger at every step of her pregnancy and at multiple occasions drove her to a clinic to "address this issue" as her mother would say.

She swore she never would treat her son like her parents treated her. That is what she just did. She was so utterly ashamed of how she reacted. She took a deep breath fighting back the tears and started to clean up.

Thirty minutes had passed, and Susan had finished cleaning the incident up. She was now back down in the living room. She had thought about going to Michael to explain, but the pain of her past kept her from doing that. She remembered how she felt after her parents would belittle her and call her sinner a whore, or a slut. How they would come to her so quickly after and pretend it was out of love that they did what they did. How could anyone who truly loves someone treat them like trash. With that thought the damn broke and the tears flowed heavily. She was curled up onto the couch sobbing into her knees.

She wanted nothing more than to hold her son to let him know how much she loved him. To explain to him why she reacted the way she did. It was not his feeling she was disgusted by, it was her own. She knew it could be normal for boys to think about their mother like this. It was her that was sick. It was her duty to protect her son, not lust after him. These feelings only made her despair worsen.

Michael had been in his room feeling so ashamed of himself. His mother was finally looking happy again and within the day he ruined that for her. He simply could not control himself and that stripped her of the joy she was starting to find again. These feelings prevented him from moving. He wanted to go to her to beg her forgiveness to let her know it would never happen again. He would do whatever she asked to make it all just go away.

He just could not bring himself to move. Michael could tell this was different. She had never yelled at him like that. Sure, she raised her voice from time to time, but that was never done in anger like that. She had always been so fair to him. He had always understood her point of view, he could question it even. She never said "because I said so" to him. She even made the point that if she ever said that he would win whatever argument they were having by default. For her to get so angry she must have been really hurt. He needed to talk to her, he needed to let her know everything he was feeling now. His body still would not move.

It had been hours now Susan was still balled up on the couch not knowing what she should do. It was now well into the night and she had not moved since she came down to the living room not even to turn a light on once the sun went down. She was getting tired. She was sure she had fallen asleep a few times, but her mind would not allow her the peace of sleep. She needed to make this right. It had to start with someone, and she was in the wrong. It had to be her. He may be angry at her for now but at least she can show him how wrong she had been to treat him that way. She rose up, put her determined face on and headed to his room.

Michael had lost track of time, the clock on his nightstand was facing away from him, but he did not care enough to reach over there to turn it around. He could not take this feeling in his gut anymore. He loved his mother more than anyone in the world and he had to make this right. She rose from his bed finally and headed to his door.

Michael's door swung open, his mother standing at the stop of the stairs frozen by the sudden movement and sounds. The hallway was dark except for the light coming from a streetlight shining through the windows. Her dark silhouette outlined by the light coming from behind her stopped Michael in his tracks. His fears quickly taking hold he almost closed his door.

"Michael we should talk." She said to him heading for her room. Michael followed her head hung low fearing what more she would have to say.

Susan flipped on her side light and sat on the side of the bed gesturing for him to sit as well. Michael did but at the far end of the same side several feet away. She winced at the pain that choice caused her. He could not even stand to be near her.

"Honey I have to first say I am sorry I yelled at you like that. You deserve better treatment from your mother." She said as evenly as she could. Susan was afraid if she allowed her emotions out too much, they would overwhelm her again and she would break down.

"Mom you have nothing to be sorry about what I did was wrong, and I should never have let it happen." His response almost made her feel worse. Michael sounded like she did when first trying to deal with her pregnancy with her parents. At the time Susan wanted nothing more to make her parents happy, so she said what she knew they wanted to hear even though it was not how she really felt.

"Michael, nothing you did was wrong." She replied, laying her hand out in front of her and leaning toward him slightly.

"Really?" he shot back, not really filtering his reaction.

"Well, the location was not ideal." She said with a smirk. With that little curl of her mouth he felt her warmth again. The darkness that had been covering his every thought for the last few hours was fading.

"But you're my mother, I should not have pushed my sick urges into your life." Susan flinched hearing her words from her son's mouth. The pain he still felt was obvious in his tone and choice of words. Susan shuddered to think she caused such grief for her son.

"You are not sick. I regret ever saying anything of the sort to you." She held her hand out praying with all her heart that he would accept her offer.

Michael reached up and took her hand. He squeezed it in his. She felt the warmth of his touch and squeezed his hand back. She slides down toward her son.

"Michael, sexual urges are normal. You can feel that attraction to anyone. What is important is that you understand those feelings and make sure you control them. I do not care if you masturbate while thinking of me. I knew you had done that, thinking of your aunt Laura before." Michael's look of shock made her smile "you just should do those things in your room." Her smile warmed the whole room.

"I don't think I understand. You were so angry earlier." His statement of fact made her start to tear up.

"Oh, Baby, that was mommy's issue with what happened. Not yours." She said no longer able to hold back the tears.

The sight of his mother crying was too much for Michael to take. He could feel his eyes welling up but held them back. He closed the rest of the gap between them and hugged his mother as tight as he could.

His embrace made her feel so safe like everything would be alright while he was around. They held each other for a while. Susan was crying while Michael was able to keep the tears at bay, only misting up his eye. Michael slowly pulled back his face just an inch or more from her. Their eyes met and both overwhelmed they kissed. Susan's soft lips felt wonderful on his. Michael held for just a second and pulled away afraid of what would happen otherwise.

Susan felt flushed but could not face what she just did. She pretended like it did not happen. "We can talk more tomorrow. It is late and I think we both had a long day." Michael rose at his mothers words and started to head out of her room. He felt her hand hold on to him, preventing him from leaving. "Please stay a while longer." Susan said as she laid back in her bed. Michael needed no convincing he just laid next to her, she slid to the middle of the bed to give him room. He lay on her side, she reached up and held his hands.

They talked for an hour or so about just what was going on in each other's life. The incidents of the day did not come up again before Susan drifted off to sleep. Michael looked at her, so beautiful and peaceful he could not help himself and leaned in, giving her a peck on her lips before closing his own eyes and letting sleep take him.

12