This Might be a Porn Game Ch. 05-06

Story Info
Laura wants to be caught.
6.9k words
4.59
13.7k
18

Part 3 of the 7 part series

Updated 12/25/2023
Created 03/10/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 5

Susan was the first to wake the next working. She was nuzzled into her son's chest, her arm draped over him. Her hand resting on his crotch, still groggy from sleep she rubbed her son's semi hard cock through his shorts. Feeling its warmth in her hand caused her to wake the rest of the way and snatch her hand back. She could not believe she had been rubbing her son's cock for who knows how long. Her son at some point in the night he had taken his shirt off. It was the middle of the summer, so it was understandable. But looking over at his bare chest caused her to feel conflicted again.

Susan tried to creep out of bed without waking her son. "M..Mom?" She heard him say half asleep still.

"Shhh Baby go back to sleep." She grabbed his hand that was reaching for her, preventing it from reaching her ass.

Susan glanced at the clock and saw it was already 9:15. Crap she thought as she headed downstairs, she saw her sister sitting at the table drinking coffee. Laura had the biggest smile on her face.

"Lucy.... You got some splainin' to do." Laura said in her best Ricky Ricardo voice barely holding back her laugh.

"SssHHhh. Keep it down. Michael is still asleep." Susan snapped at her sister.

A very playful grin spread across Laura's face "oooh shit this should be good."

"I said quite." Susan shot back in a gruff whisper.

Laura held her hands up next to her signaling her surrender. "But for real he is supposed to be at school... like real soon." Laura said looking at the imaginary watch on her wrist.

Susan huff realizing her sister was right and dropped what she was doing and moved to the stairs shouting up to her son.

"Michael, you are going to be late, come on down." she yelled up the stairs.

Susan went back to getting some food ready for son and herself. A few minutes later Michael came around the corner into the kitchen and saw his Aunt Laura sitting at the table. It was fairly normal for her to hang around their home so he thought nothing of it.

"Good morning Aunt Laura." Michael said, trying his best not to make eye contact with his aunt.

"Good morning, STUD!" Laura said with too much emphasis on his pet name. Susan's eyes went wide as she shot daggers at her sister. Michael missed any meaning her tone tried to convey. He went over to grab some toast his mother had put out. When he got to it, he was confused. It was just bread with butter on it. The butter was not even melted, his mother never put it in the toaster oven at all. Michael looked over at his Aunt clearly gesturing to the bread he had in his hand. Laura, barely able to contain her amusement at her sister's flustered state, just smiled and shrugged.

Michael could tell his mother was having a hard time this morning. Her movements were frantic and was bouncing back and forth between things in the kitchen as if trying to keep herself busy without really knowing what to do. Michael looked at his aunt again and she gave a little smile and a shoo motion with her hand. Silently conveying that she had this under control and for him to just go on to school.

"Ok ladies I love you both, but I do need to hit the road, so I am not late." Michael headed toward the door.

Once he was far enough away Laura playfully bounced over to the archway to peek around the corner to watch her nephew put his shoes on and head out the door. She waited until she heard the front door latch.

She spun quickly around. Her sister finally stopped moving, hunched over the counter, her shoulders pushed up by her arms that were locked in place.

Laura is unable to contain herself anymore. "GIRL. What the fuck happened here?"

"Did he call you? What did he tell you?" Susan shot back.

Laura was lucky her sister could not see her face as her look for utter confusion would have given her away.

"Come on Laura I know he talks to you about things like this." Susan said as she turned to face her sister.

Laura joy of the situation came back. She felt guilty for liking this so much, but that quickly passed. It was just too interesting to not enjoy.

"HOLY SHIT. It is something he only talks to me about." Laura knew that meant only one thing and that was sex.

"Laura please. He must have called you last night after it happened." Susan's face showed the stress this was causing her.

Laura's protective side finally took over so she laid her cards on the table.

"Susan, Michael never spoke to me about anything after he left my house yesterday afternoon. I came over because you and I have a date this morning. I am assuming you forgot about it." Laura said as she sat back at the table to drink more of her coffee.

"Then why are you acting so funny?" Susan asked.

"When I got here, no one was awake. I went to your room to get your lazy ass out of bed." Laura said as she tilted her head and raised an eyebrow to her sister.

"Oh God." Susan said as she slumped over a little and rubbed her eyes.

"I don't think he was involved. But I want to ask my question again. What happened here?" This time real empathy and love written on her face.

Susan moved quickly to the chair across from her sister, she leaned in to take her sister's hands.

"I will tell you, but you have to promise you never speak of this to anyone ever." Susan said with a twinge of desperation in her voice.

HOLY SHIT... HOLY SHIT... HOLY SHIT

Was racing through Laura's head, she squeezed her sister's hands.

"Oh dear, you know I cannot make that promise."

Susan threw her sister's hands down onto the table. "Dammit woman, this is serious."

"Come on Susan I am screwing with you. I am kind of hurt you even felt like you had to start with that."

"Laura, it is important this time. This is not just some juice gossip. It is my life!" Susan pleaded the desperation back in her voice.

Laura drew an 'X' over her heart. "I promise."

"I caught Michael masturbating last night." Susan with a tone that made it sound like life or death.

"God is that all that it was. Who has not caught Michael masturbating? We agreed we would just leave him to it. As long as he did not spend all day doing it." Laura said, puzzled at why her sister was even talking about that.

"It was not that he was doing it. It was where he was doing it...": Susan's eyes moved back and forth as if making sure they were alone. "... My Bedroom." Susan said and she took a deep breath.

"Wait why in your bedroom" Laura could barely get the sentence out before you knew the answer and just blurted it out. "It was about you." She smiled widely at her sister. "Welcome to the club little sis."

"God, why do you have to be like this." Susan said frustration building at her sister's inability to take anything seriously.

"Come on, he is a boy, and his mom is a solid ten. I am fucking surprised it took him this long to notice." Laura said. She then thought about why now. It was the clothes. "See that was what I was telling you. Men still want you, and think those were just normal clothes. Think of what we can do with a sexy outfit."

"It was not men, it was my son." Susan said a little anger in her voice.

"Wait, why are you mad? If you remember the trip we took. We caught him sporting wood at the pool when it was just the three of us. You said he could not take his eyes off me." Laura recalled for her sister.

"He had to excuse himself to go back to the room. We laughed about that together the rest of the trip. Why is it funny when it is about me and like he killed someone when it is about you?" Laura's words cut to the heart of the issue. Susan knew why but was not sure if she could share with her sister what had really happened.

Laura took her sister's hands again and locked eyes with her. "Susan what is it you are not telling me. Does it have anything to do with why I found you asleep together with your hand on his....."

Susan sighed heavily and decided she needed to tell someone.

"I also was able to orgasim as well yesterday." Susan's face showed the guilt she felt.

Laura was confused again "I think you have a wire cross little sister. That is fucking great news. We should be shouting that from the roof."

"I don't know why......" Laura started but was cut off by her sister.

"It was about him." Susan said, looking down at the table.

Laura who normally was rarely phased by anything was at a loss for words. Her little sister, the mother of her nephew, just admitted to fantasizing about her son while masturbating. Laura could not help but feel a little aroused herself. Looking at her sister she knew this incident could cause her sister to fall back into the pit she has been stuck in for years.

Laura had two choices. She could try to convince her sister this was fine and not an issue and risk her sister not forgiving herself. On the other hand, Laura could come clean, letting her sister know what happened in her home yesterday afternoon. She needed her sister to know she was not alone, and she should not punish herself. Laura pulled her resolve together.

"Susan, I have something I want to tell you." Laura's eyes looking at her sister waiting for her to look up and meet her gaze. "I rubbed one out yesterday afternoon while thinking of Michael as well."

Susan's face shot up expecting her sister to hit her with the 'just joking' line any second. The face that looked back at her was nothing but sincere. Laura was telling her the truth.

"How did it happen?" Susan asked her sister, truly wanting to understand the road that led her there.

"It has been a long year. I have not felt like getting back out there yet. So, it has just been me driving the boat. It had been a week or so since my last time. Michael just looked like one of the calendar men all slick and glistening while working in my yard. Tending to my... bushes." Even when being serious Laura could not help but be a little playful.

"Go on." Susan said a little breathy.

"Damn horn dog. I went to my room to try and work it out. Did you want the details?" Laura quipped back.

"No, I guess not." Susan said as she trailed off "wait what do you me tried to?"

With a slight chuckle "the little shit almost caught me." Laura said thinking back to that afternoon a little tingle shot up her spin at the thought of getting caught.

"It was all I could do to throw a robe on and meet him at the stairs. A few seconds later he would have seen me laid out on my bed going to town." Laura bit her lip as she thought about what it would have been like to be caught by her nephew.

Laura felt it was best not to include her vivid fantasy of her Nephew fucking her like a savage on the stairs. That may be a little much for her recovering sister. "This still does not help me understand the state I found you both in this morning."

"After finally getting the release I needed I felt horrible about it. I was thinking of Martin. I never meant to think about Michael. It just kind of happened." Susan looked down at her hands again as she rubbed them together. "Then when I caught him, I treated him like Mom and Dad would have."

Laura knew how much that must have killed Susan. Their parents are shitty, holier than thou pricks. Laura remembers how much she would fight with them after Michael was born. They had never wanted her to keep Michael to begin with, and that was hard enough. Add to that they would not speak to their own daughter because she would not marry Martin right away. Laura remembered how hard that was for Susan to not be able to speak to them. For them to never have even met their grandson. After several attempts Laura was not able to convince her parents to budge so she told them to fuck off and joined her sister in exile.

Their parent's treatment of Susan affected how she raised her son. Susan never wanted to be the boss of her son. She saw herself as his guide and protector. She had never seen her sister take her frustration out on Michael. To know that she treated him like her parents once treated her must be tearing her insides up.

"Honey, I am sure it was not that bad. Everyone says things they don't mean sometimes." Laura told her sister as she moved around the table and sat in the chair next to Susan.

"I called him disgusting. I called him Sick. I screamed those things at him." Susan buried her face into her hands.

Laura could only imagine what that must have felt like for them both. She shuddered at the things their father used to call his Susan, and it made her hate that man more now. Their shitty parenting was still hurting their daughter.

Pulling her sister to her, Laura wrapped Susan in her arms. "A lifetime of love cannot be destroyed with mere words. Michael must have at least somewhat forgiven you. He was your pillow after all."

She felt her sister snicker at the last comment. "I apologized after I had calmed down. We talked for hours in my bed. The next thing I knew it was morning."

"See all is forgiven. That boy loves you." Laura said, rubbing her sister's shoulder as she held her tight. "So, this still leaves one last unanswered question. It's big right... I mean like.... Would you go as far as say huge. I mean I have seen the bulge he is packing something."

Susan shoved her sister laughing "you're such an ass."

"That is still not an answer. Come on.... on a scale of one to Baseball bat." Laura said, holding her hands up slowly pulling them apart. As her hands got further apart her eyes grew wide. "Holy shit for real stop me when I get there."

Susan batted them down and got up, wiping the few remaining tears from her face. "I am not telling you that. Come on, we had a date at the mall this morning. I believe a promise of more sexy clothes was made."

"Oh so you do know the answer." The sisters giggled at Laura's comment as they left the kitchen.

Michael came home from school to an empty house. He threw his stuff down like he always did. The heat and the long walk home made sure he was sufficiently sweaty. He headed to the bathroom to get a shower real fast so he could be more conformable. He headed to the bathroom and pulled the door shut.

Susan and Laura arrived home a few minutes later laughing and smiling. "Damn we spent so much today," Susan said as put all the bags she was carrying down next to Michael's things.

"It will be so worth it. That one dress we found for you. That can pull top shelf dick." Laura replied to her sister.

"Keep it in your pants slut. Michael is home." Susan said, pointing to his things by the door. "Now move out of the way, I have to pee so bad." Susan pushed past her sister to get to the first-floor bathroom.

"No fair, so do I. And I am not sure I can hold it." Laura said, squeezing her legs together.

"Then go upstairs and use that one" Susan said as she closed the door.

Laura had no choice and headed up the stairs. Each step up she felt as if she might spring a leak. Once on the second floor she could hear the shower running. Crap It must be Michael in the shower. Then she heard the water stop. While the urge to pee was strong the thought of her naked nephew on the other side of that door suppressed her need to pee.

After everything her sister had told her about what happened she could not get Michael out of her mind. She always enjoyed teasing him. He made her feel good to know he thought about her when he was stroking his cock. She shook the thought out of her mind, she was still his aunt. With that the urge to go to the bathroom quickly took hold of her mind again. She had no choice, she had to enter.

Laura paused her hand on the knob. Fuck it she though. If I stay out here, I will piss on the floor. Laura burst through the door startling Michael so much he almost fell.

"What the hell, I am in the shower." Michael looked at his aunt Laura. However, Her eyes were not looking at his.

Laura finally saw it. Maybe not in all its glory as it hung low between his thighs. Her mind was swirling. If that is what it looked like flaccid, she had to get a look at it full grown.

"My eyes are up here." Michael said as he covered his package.

"That they are Stud." Laura looked up at him as she walked to the toilet. "So sorry, this is an emergency."

Laura felt a small flash of brilliance. Maybe she could see his cock at least a little hard. Plus, she got a nice view of his, so she felt it was only fair she offer him a little view of hers. She undid the buttons on her pants and pulled them down. She stood there with her hands on her hips for a few seconds letting him take in the view.

Michael could not believe what was happening now. His aunt was putting herself on display for him. He could not see all that much from the angle, but he had a full-frontal view of her small trimmed bush and the top of her pussy.

"My eyes are up here Stud." Laura said playfully. She sat down and relieved the pressure that had been building in her bladder.

At the sound of her stream Michael turned around to hide the hardon he was starting to get. Laura watched her nephew squirm as the water drops cascaded down his tone back. His ass was just the right amount of round. Not a normal flat guy ass but not so plump you may mistake him for a girl.

Laura felt her mind wander as she felt the relief of her bladder. With a heavy exhale her eyes focused on her nephew's naked form. She tried to fight the urge her brain tried to push on her but was unable. She thought about what she would do if she gave in to that urge.

Laura saw herself entering the shower. Michael turned around "Aunt Laura what you are doing."

Laura would say nothing in return. Her actions would speak for her. Her eyes would command her timid nephew to be silent without words. She would walk toward him as he backed away from her. He would retreat until he ran into the wall.

"I have wanted to do this for so long." Laura said in a sultry voice. She leaned in as if she was going to kiss him. Her lips just barely grazing his has she got close. She had kissed plenty of men. She did not have the urge to kiss her nephew. She ran her hands over his naked toned flesh using him to steady herself as she sank to her knees.

Before her was a prize in all her years she had not had. Michaels cock was impressive. It would be the largest she had ever had. She wrapped her hands around his shaft. His thick veins spread over it like a web. She had sucked more than her share of dicks in her time. None of them would compare to this beast.

Raising the head to her mouth Laura started by greeting her nephew's cock with a kiss. She snaked her tongue out after sliding it around his head. It was almost a shame he had showered. He had none of the musk of a man, that intoxicating smell that always caused Laura's lower lips to grease themselves.

Laura looked into her nephew's eyes, the shock and surprise at what she was doing written over his face. She loved the control a good blowjob gave her over a man. Men liked to think they held the power because they had the woman on her knees. In the hands, or well mouth, of the right woman they had all their power over him.

Taking Michael's cock into her mouth Laura felt the rush of control that came from the act. She slid her tongue around as she pushed him deeper into her mouth. He had trained her gag reflex well so when his swollen cock head reached the entrance of her throat it rested there. She was not ready to take him into her throat. It had been a long time since Laura had to do that.

Laura looked to her nephew again. His innocent eyes exchanged for the eye of a predator. Laura felt Michael's hands grip her hair and pulled her back from his cock some. "Lazy slut. Don't just play with it." Michael jammed her back onto his cock his full length forcing it way into her throat causing her to choke.

Scared by where her fantasy went, Laura was ripped back to reality. Laura had always been the aggressive partner. Her husband is never rough or forceful with her. If anything she would be considered the forceful one. She enjoyed the control sex gave her over men. So why both times she had a fantasy about her nephew was it of him taking that control away from her.

12