This Might be a Porn Game Ch. 05-06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Shaking the thoughts from her head Laura finished up and pulled her pants back up. After hearing the flush Michael started to turn around to confirm she was leaving.

He saw Laura standing at the door halfway out before she also turned to look back at him, locking eyes. Laura wanted to regain some of the control she had seeded to him in her head. "Make sure you bring your tool tomorrow, my garden needs a lot of work." Laura said as she deliberately looked Michael up and down before she started laughing at her own joke.

Michael stood there, his mind unsure of what to think. Laura had always been flirty, but in a playful way. This was something wholly different.

Chapter 6

Laura's mind raced after the incident in the bathroom. She could not stop thinking about Michael's cock, and her fantasies about his cock. Every time she closed her eyes it was there in all its glory calling to her. Laura struggled with these feelings. She knew it was wrong to feel this way, but she had told her sister that it could be normal for these feelings to come up. She tried to lie to herself saying it was just some passing thoughts, but in her heart, she knew these feelings would not quickly go away.

Laura had trouble sleeping that night. Her rationalizations could convince her waking mind that her feelings were not real and would just go away. Her subconscious knew her better and would not let her guilt go away so easily. Her dreams were all the same. She would seduce Michael and use him for her pleasure. That part of the dream was her favorite she longed to stay trapped in this dream state getting fucked every way possible. They all ended the same, Susan would come in and catch her sister using Michael. The pain on her sister's face would always rip her from the dream.

This was the third time she awoke from the dream. It was only 2:30 in the morning. She could not take these dreams much longer. The pain and pleasure of it all was driving her insane. Laura rubbed her thighs together and could feel her wetness smearing between the soft flesh. She had taken her panties off. Her first dream left them soaked through.

Running her hands lightly down her sides and then over her stomach she felt a tingle at the soft touch. She traced a line through her cleavage and up her neck. She did this a few more times hoping the soft caress would help distract her mind. Laura bit her lip, on this pass she let her hand wander lower as it brushed over the tuft of hair she kept above her mound. Her own caress passing so close to her honey pot caused a shiver to run up her spine.

She could no longer contain the thoughts building inside herself. On her next pass her hand ran directly over the thick folds of her outer lips. Her hand was soaked with just this light brush of her pussy. Laura inhaled deeply as her hands made another pass around her naked body. This time she lingered on her breasts, her nipples already hard became like spears as her fingers ran over them. Her hand traced down her body and she felt the soft sheets rub against her now fully awoken nipples.

When her hand got to her groin she could not resist and drove her middle finger through her meaty lips and down her slit. Her finger slid like butter over her hot pussy feeling as if it melted into her. She shoved her finger deep into her hot hole and her palm came into contact with her clit. She curled her finger up rubbing her g spot as her palm ground into her clit even harder. She felt her Climax coming quickly. Her dreams had prepared herself too much. She backed off on the pressure wanting to linger close to climax longer.

Laura brought herself as close to the edge as she could get before backing off the pressure again. This continued for several more cycles. As she was approaching climax again her mind took over and she was assaulted by images of Michael. In some he was taking Laura roughly using her throat or pussy for his pleasure, in a few she could see Susan and Michael making passionate love, it was gentle and caring.

The image that pushed her over the edge was Michael below her his big brown eyes looking up at her. He looked innocent, as if a puppy in need of training. She then shoved her dripping wet cunt on his face. She could almost feel his hair as she pulled his face into her pussy. She felt the warm burst of her climax spray itself past her hand. She had been working herself so much she was exhausted. Laura laid there trying to catch her breath. She did not realize she was falling asleep before it was too late. She drifted to sleep with a smile on her face. Her sheets, thighs and hand are covered in her musky sweet scent.

Michael left early Saturday morning. He had heard his mother in the kitchen making breakfast. They had spoken about what happened the night before and she had forgiven him. However, he still found it hard to be around her. He could not clear his mind of the thoughts about his mother. Taking care of the work at this Aunts house would be just the thing to get his mind off sex.

Michael arrived at Laura's house and went to the shed to get what he needed. He did not bother to let her know he was there. It was still early she may be asleep, so he did not want to disturb her. Michael was not aware she was looking down on him from her room. Her restless night still weighed on her mind. As he started working, She spied on him as she had done a few days prior the thought building in her again.

As she watched him, her deep desires started to take hold of her mind.

He is a good-looking man.

I am a red-blooded woman.

I am just looking.

Why shouldn't I look?

I have always loved him.

He loves me too.

Her guilt slowly crept in. fighting back against her lust

He is my nephew.

I helped raise him.

I am like a second mother to him.

That was the thought that broke her. She was like a second mother to him. Her body started to react to this. She thought about what Susan told her. About how he had urges for his mother. She knew he had urges for her as well. Could she get him to act with the same uncontrol lust as he had done in his mother's room?

As that thought entered her mind she was pulled back ever so slightly to reality. That incident had caused him a lot of embarrassment. It caused her sister great pain too. It was not the kind of uncomfortable thing everyone would just move on from. She wanted nothing more than to hold him in her arms at that moment. This urge was not totally sexual in nature, it was love.

She needed to comfort him, to help him get through this. Michael needed to know he was not alone.

"That's it," Laura said out loud to herself.

She just needed Michael to know it was normal. He needed to not feel ashamed of his urges. She needed him to accept his feelings and not shy away from them. She knew just how she could do that. She could let him catch her in just as compromising a position as his mother caught him. Then he would understand it was ok to feel what he was feeling.

Michael was glad to have so much work to do. It helped keep his mind off recent events. He would only occasionally drift into thoughts of his mother screaming his name while she orgasmed. The thought brought a smile to his face before he shook the feeling away. He knew his mother forgave him for what he had done in her room. He just needed to keep his mind off it until these thoughts went away.

Focused on the work Michael did not notice how much time had passed. He checked the time and saw it was getting close to lunch. He stood up and started trying to clean himself off the best he could. He looked over the work he had been able to accomplish so far and was proud of himself, and he hoped aunt Laura would be happy. He headed inside to grab something to eat.

Laura saw Michael start to clean up and knew it was time to put her plan into motion. She quickly ran to her door to make sure it was almost closed but cracked enough to allow Michael to catch her. She stripped herself naked and laid on the bed. She spread her legs wide so he would have a good view and started rubbing herself to get ready.

As she was rubbing herself more, she realized her plan had one major flaw. While she wanted Michael to catch her in the act by 'accident'. She thought back to the last time this almost happened and how frustrating it was to not finish. She could not be denied that again. If he sees me looking at him, I will have to stop and will not get to enjoy this as much.

Laura quickly looked around the room. What could she do to allow Michael to catch her but also let her finish? Her dresser had a large vanity mirror on top and would work perfectly. She quickly got up and moved it slightly so she could look into the mirror at the door. The thought of watching Michael watch her made her pussy drool down her thigh.

Laura quickly grabbed her dildo from her nightstand. It was the same kind she had purchased for her sister, but Laura's saw much more use. She threw herself on the bed and stuck her ass high in the air. She laid her head to one side and checked to make sure she had the angle right, it was perfect. She then brought her hand under her body and reached up between her legs as they were aimed right at her door. He would have an unobstructed view of her dripping wet cunt.

After several minutes of working her pussy she could not hear any indication that Michael was headed up stairs. Damn him for being so comfortable in her home. He must have just started making himself lunch without even checking on her.

"Oohhh Yes" Laura moaned. She had hoped it would have been louder, but her inhibitions must have held her back some. So, she waited. Still nothing to indicate he was coming.

"OOOHH FUCK YES" This time she screamed it. She knew as the words escaped her mouth, she went overboard some but she needed to be sure he would come this time. She was unsure of how much more anticipation she could take.

"Aunt Laura!" Michael yelled from downstairs.

Laura shuddered from his voice. Her plan was in motion. She felt as if she would climax just from knowing he would soon catch her. She realized she was rubbing herself so fast that she really would finish too soon. She slowed her pace to extend the moment. She began moaning rhythmically to make sure to attract his attention to her room.

Her anticipation was driving her wild. The vulgar squelching of her soaking wet hole being filled permeated the room between her moaning. Her breathing was getting ragged and hard to control. Her face was buried amongst the sheets of the bed, but her eyes still had a clear view of the door via the mirror.

Just then she saw it, a shadow passed the wall on the other side of the door. She heard a board creak and then nothing. Laura kept her ruse going to make sure her nephew would get a good show. She then saw him, his eyes wide as he peered through the crack in the door. Part of her wished he would burst into the room and just take her. The thought of his huge cock burying itself into her aching cunt pushed her right to the edge.

"OOOH FUCK YES RIGHT THERE." She screamed. Laura almost thought she ruined it when she saw Michael disappear from the door. Did she scare him away? He reappeared a second later this time she saw the door start to slowly creep open. Was he going to come in? The thought both terrified and excited her. The door stopped. He was not coming in, but he definitely wanted a better view.

Michael was lost in what he saw. His Aunt Laura had her ass aimed right at him. Her hand worked her pussy. He admired how her pussy looked. She had large lips. He could see thick liquid drip off the petals of her folds as she ran her fingers through them. She would rub herself for several strokes and shove as many fingers as she could get into herself as hard as she could. After the last few days Michael had, he was struggling to have his mind respond to any of his commands. He knew he should not be creeping on his Aunt Laura like this, but his cock would not allow him to leave. He swore he could hear its voice. Whispering to him.

She is a beautiful sexual woman.

It is natural what she is doing.

He thought back to what his mother told him. She told him it was ok to masturbate so long as you do it in private. Aunt Laura was in private, Michael thought. He should leave to allow her that privacy. His conscience told him to back away. However, he could hear the voice talk to him again.

She wants me to watch.

Why else would the door be open?

That cannot be it, she did not mean for him to watch. It was wrong, he should not be watching. He licked his lips. He realized he was rubbing his cock through his shorts. He was standing at full attention, barely contained in his shorts. He felt like he would bust a nut any second. The voice came back to him.

Look at her pussy dripping down her thighs.

I am sure it tastes like honey.

Michael could not contain himself anymore and reached into his shorts and pulled his massive erection out. He began to stroke his cock, as if he were not just standing in his Aunt hallway. He had lost all control of his higher brain functions. His brain had not thought anything out, it just knew that he needed to cum and soon.

"Ooohh Fuck me Michael. I need that Cock deep inside me." Laura moaned and she grabbed the dildo on her bed and stuffed herself full of it in one swift stroke. Michael saw the dildo disappear inside his Aunts pussy and be just as quickly withdrawn so just the tip remained. He saw her thick pussy lips grip the imitation cock and it was withdrawn. He longed to feel them on his own cock as they desperately tried to hold the dildo inside of her.

The imation cock slammed back into Laura hot hole "Oh fuck Michael I need you with me. Come use me anyway you want, I am yours." This was all that Michael could take. He bit his lip hard to keep any noise from escaping. He could not stop himself and he let out a deep muffled moan as his cum shot onto the carpet.

Laura could not believe what she was hearing. Michael just blew his load while watching her fuck herself. She was so worked up that was all she could take. She felt her whole body tense up and then release before it started to shake. She felt a warm rush of her cum run down her hand as she worked the dildo into her spasming cunt. Laura collapses on the bed no longer able to hold herself up.

She had tried in vain to get him to come inside. She no longer cared that he did not. Her climax was so long delayed that it continued to wash over her even a full minute later. She laid on her bed, her sheets covered in her pussy juice. She basked in the warm glow of her orgasm enjoying every small shiver and shake her body made.

Michael almost fell down the stairs and he tried to get away as fast as he could. He just blew his load in the hallway watching his aunt pound herself. It then hit him that she was masturbating about him just like his mom. He came so quickly after she had called his name that he had not processed it until now. Once Michael was downstairs, he did not stop, he went right out of the door. He could not risk confronting his Aunt in his state. He would not be able to hide the fact that he saw her.

Laura took several minutes before she was thinking clearly again. She felt so good at what had just happened that she wanted to see what the experience was like for Michael. He grabbed her silk robe and tied it very loosely around herself, so her breasts were practically exposed. She entered the kitchen.

"Hey Stud, how's it hanging..." She looked around and could not find him. She saw a half-eaten sandwich on the counter. She looked around more for her nephew and even started to call his name. He would not answer. Her heart raced, she could not tell what this new feeling was, but it was not joy or lustful pleasure. It was a kind of sadness. She wanted nothing more than to tease Michael to make him blush before taking him in her arms and kissing him. He was not there she would not get to do any of that. She felt empty without him there.

What did this mean, did she cause more harm than good? She had wanted him to see that fantasies are ok to have. Share with him the embarrassment of being seen in that sensitive moment. He was unable to face her, she had pushed him too far. The pit in her stomach ached. She had failed in her attempt to help her nephew and that failure stung.

12