This Might be a Porn Game Ch. 08

Story Info
Meeting Karli and Ms. Merritt.
4.5k words
4.59
8.1k
10

Part 5 of the 7 part series

Updated 12/25/2023
Created 03/10/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sorry for the delay in getting new chapters out. Life and work get in the way sometimes. I am going to do my best to try to get at least one chapter of one of my stories out per week. I may not always be able to. I hope you understand.

Chapter 8

Michael's life is at a low point. His school life is the same, he talks with people at school but no one his age was a close friend. In the past that was ok he always had his mother and aunt to support him. However, over the last two weeks those relationships had become strained. He was too embarrassed to talk with them. His mother also seemed like she was avoiding him as well.

That is when Karli came into his life. He knew of her of course. He had even fantasized about her before. She seemed like the stereotypical popular girl. He had seen her and found her attractive, but he could not bring himself to talk with her. She was always surrounded with the popular crowd joining the cheerleading squad and hanging around all the jocks. They had just started their last semester, and both had chemistry together. They were paired off in the same lab group.

Michael was so nervous around her. She always smells so nice and is so friendly to everyone. He was unsure of her ethnicity. He figured that would be rude to ask, she had smooth light brown skin and dark wavy hair. He loved her brown eyes that always looked so warm and inviting. Michael was very excited for chemistry this semester.

The first week they did not really speak much, except to say hi. They mostly had to be quiet for Ms. Merritt lectures Monday through Thursday. On Friday Ms. Merritt had them do their lab work based on the week's lectures. Karli took this first opportunity of freedom.

"So cutie, what's your story?" She said leaning into him bumping him with her shoulder.

"What...me?" Michael looked around as if she could not possibly be talking to him.

"Of course silly, who else would I be talking to. It is just me and you in this group." She said with a warm smile on her face.

Michael did find it odd that they were in such a small group. Most groups had four people and one group had three so why would this last group have only two. It would make their final project harder.

"Well, there is not much to it. Lived here my whole life. Ready to be done with school." Michael said as he focused on their work.

"Come on, there has to be more than that. I asked around about you after we were paired together." Karli said smiling.

"Well, that is an odd thing to admit to me. Why were you asking about me?" Michael questioned.

"People do say I am really direct." Karli tilted her head with a smile. "I asked around because you would barely say hi to me all week. What choice did I have?" Karli said, still beaming the same smile seeming so full of energy.

"You did not need to ask around, you could have asked me." Michael said with a more aggressive tone than he had wanted.

Karli's smile did not dim at all, it seemed to get bigger as she chuckled a little. "Seems I did. We see how well asking you directly is going." Her joyful chuckle continued. All this attention made Michael nervous, and he looked around the room to see if anyone was looking at them. He only caught one pair of eyes on him and that was Ms. Merritt. Her normal stern face looked back at Michael before he averted his gaze from his teacher.

"Look, my story is not that interesting, ok." Michael turned to her frustration written across his face.

For the first time Karli's smile dimmed but only slightly. "Then let me help you make it more interesting. Come out with me and my friends tonight. It will be fun. Guaranteed!" She said, giving Michael a swift pat on the back.

"no thanks." Michael said, turning away from Karli.

"Aww come on I gave you my guarantee. Don't be such a stick in the mud." Karli said as she bumped her shoulder into Michael.

"Look, I said no! Just drop it and get your work done." Michael is unsure why he snapped at her. He was too shocked at himself to do anything. He just turned away from everyone and finished his work.

Karli's smile was finally replaced with a look of surprise. Instead of anger or frustration the look on her face soon shifted into compassion. "I am sorry I didn't mean to push. You looked like you could use a friend. If you are not ready for that I understand." Karli turned back to her work as well.

For the rest of the class the pair did not speak. A few murmurs could be heard as other groups looked his way. Michael was sure they were talking about what they had overheard. Michael tried to hide his embarrassment until the bell rang.

Karli leaned over her smile back on her face. "See you Monday." Before she left the room as well. Michael stayed at the lab table waiting for everyone to leave. It was the last period so everyone would be rushing home and the halls would be clear soon. He decided to wait for that.

"Mr. Kross, it is not like you to be so disruptive during my class." Ms. Merritt stood over Michael, her arms folded, her head held high but her eyes firmly looking down through her glasses. Michael had always liked Ms. Merritt. She was super smart. She was too smart to be a high school science teacher in such a small town. Everyone in school hated her, except Michael. She was strict and seemed to not like anyone. Michael knew she could seem rough on the outside, but he could tell she acted that way out of compassion. She wanted her students to be successful. Of all the people at school Ms. Merritt was the closest thing Michael had to a friend. He felt he could trust her. She always had very sound, but blunt advice.

"I am sorry." He said kind of mumbling.

Her ruler slammed on the desk "Sorry what!" She commanded.

Michael sat up straighter, "I am sorry Ms. Merritt."

"I have put too much time and effort into you to see you waste it." Ms. Merritt still stood over him.

She sighed heavily, her tone softening some. "You are an exceptional student, with your mind you will be able to lead a good life."

"However, I need you to learn one final skill" Her authoritative demeanor back in full force.

The sudden shift caused Michael to tense up. "What lesson is that?"

"Social skills." This time her ruler struck Michael on the knee. Michael winced more from shock then pain.

"I thought you were smart, I should not have to spell it out for you." Ms. Merritt said, returning her arms to the folded position in front of her.

"I am sorry Ms. Merritt I could have handled that better." Michael hung his head.

The ruler fell on his leg again but this time higher up his thigh and with more force.

"Sit up Boy. I have told you about hanging your head when speaking to me."

Michael quickly straightened up and looked at his teacher. "I am sorry Ms. Merritt."

"Good Boy." A small smile curling on her lips. "You are dismissed."

Michael grabbed his things and headed for the door. Ms. Merritt turned and headed for her desk and without looking back at her student. "I expect an apology to Karli first thing Monday morning." Never breaking her stride back to her desk.

"Yes Ms. Merritt."

During his walk home Michael dwelled on how he treated Karli but also how Ms. Merritt treated him. They had always had an odd relationship. She had singled him out his freshman year. He was struggling in her class, barely passing. His father had just died the year before. It was clear he was not handling it very well and his school work was suffering. At the end of his First semester with a D in her class she held him after school one day.

"The real world will not coddle you Mr. Kross. So neither will I." Michael remembers her saying. That afternoon she had a long talk with him. She was cold and direct, but he felt there was something more. She may not be warm and fuzzy, but she cared about him. Michael needed that from someone.

Michael opened up to Ms. Merritt that day about everything that he was feeling. It was like a dam breaking. He has never really talked about his feelings with his mother or aunt. They seem to be struggling so much with his father's death that Michael did not want to burden them.

So, he poured all his pain and loss out to his teacher that day. The pair spoke for several hours that day. It may have gone on longer, but they were interrupted by the janitor coming to clean the room.

Ms. Merritt requested 10 minutes from the man and when he left her demeanor changed. She placed a hand on Michael's shoulder and raised his head to meet her eyes. The cold stern look she wore every day he knew her had vanished. It was replaced by a warm welcoming smile.

"I know I said I would not coddle you. But sometimes that is what a person needs. She pulled him into an embrace. Michael could still remember the feeling of release that gave him after pouring his heart out to her.

"This will be the only time you will receive this treatment. Going forward I am going to help you. Do what I say and how I say it. If you do, I can help you grow into a man your father would be proud of." She said holding Michael tight.

"Ok" Michael remembers replying.

She pushed him away and grabbed his chin pulling his face up to her.

"Yes Ms. Merritt." She said her stern and commanding tone back.

"Yes Ms. Merritt." Michael replied.

"Good Boy."

Michael had worked with her ever since. She would help him with all his classes. She was demanding, but her guidance had helped him ace all his classes. He was forever grateful to her for that. She had never been concerned with his social status until now, She also has never hit him before either.

Michael made it home and threw his stuff down and headed to his room. He threw himself on his bed trying to figure out why he was so stupid. Karli was just trying to be nice to him and he treated her like dirt. He wanted to apologize to her now, but he had no way to contact her. So, he just laid on his bed beating himself up for his poor judgment.

He was so pent up. All the events played out in his head over the last few weeks. His feelings were to blame. He had been so obsessed with thoughts of his mother and aunt he had not been thinking straight. He had not masturbated since that time he peeped on his Aunt. He had hoped cold turkey would be the solution. It was not really working, the thoughts and urges had only gotten worse.

Michael needed to do something to get his mind off things. He decided to take his laundry down and start a load as it was starting to stink. He gathers his basket and the few items he had thrown about his room. He headed downstairs to the laundry. His mothers laundry basket was sitting in front of the washing machine. He was amazed at what he found sitting on top. It was a pair of his mother's panties.

He groaned loudly as he reached in to grab them. When he pulled them out, he felt how wet the crotch was. As he pulled them open to get a good look, he could feel the thick slick prize he held in his hand. She must have had an orgasm while wearing them.

He couldn't resist the temptation he held in his hand and quickly pulled them up to his face breathing in her womanly scent. His cock was now at full attention. Michael tongue shot out of his mouth and ran across the crotch of his mother's panties. Just the thought of his tongue rubbing across where her pussy rested during an orgasm almost made him cum without touching himself. He pulled his tongue back into his mouth and the tanginess morphed into almost sweet honey in his mind. He could not imagine a better feeling than this.

He could not help himself anymore and ran upstairs. Taking the stairs two at a time he quickly reached the hall his mother and he shared. As he passed her door, he saw her clothes from today on her bed. He knew she was not home and must be out on a run. He was like a drug addict. He no longer had control over his body.

Michael entered his mothers' room and laid down among her clothes. Her sweet smell made his whole-body ache for her touch. He could not wait any more and pulled his cock out and started stroking himself. He kept alternate between the deep womanly smell of her panties and the normal smell of her shirt that still held her perfume. The whole world fell away. He was in heaven and never wanted it to end.

Susan got to her front yard, the sweat starting to soak into her sports bra and yoga pants. She had started running again since her sister got her new athletic clothes. She loved the feeling of the yoga pants and finally understood why everyone wore them. They clung to her so tightly and smoothly she could hardly tell they were there. And she had skipped panties today to feel extra naughty.

It certainly was not because she had been leaning against the washer earlier and soiled her panties. The thought made her chuckle. She was like a young girl again. Everything made her horny. Having Michael around was not helping. Every time she looked at him, she felt a twinge between her legs. She had stayed away thinking that was what he wanted since he had hardly been speaking to her.

Ever since the night with her sister she had let go of the guilt she had been feeling about her fantasies about Michael. Her sister was right. She loved her son and that was all that mattered. It was great that the thought of him could make her feel like this again. Her concern was she wanted Michael to move on from her. She needed him to chase girls his own age. Not some old woman.

She headed inside to get cleaned up. The sweat felt good during the work out but now she wanted to be out of her smelly clothes. As she entered the house, she saw Michael's things and knew he was home from school. Shut away in his room she bet, as he has been these past weeks. She headed up the stairs and toward her room to get her change of clothes before heading to the shower.

As she entered her room, she saw Michael with one of her used shirts pulled over his face as he stroked his cock. She did not call out or say anything she took in the sight of her son again in her bed masturbating to her. The thought made a shiver run up her spine. she bit her lip at all the things she wanted to do right then. However, her motherhood took over and she was forced to try and help him get over this.

She walked to the foot of the bed, so she was right in front of him. He was so lost in his lust that he still had not sensed her there.

"Michael, we talked about this." She said in as calm a voice as she could muster.

Michael quickly shot up and used her shirt to cover his massive cock.

"MOM!" was all he could say, his face running blood red.

"Michael, I do not mind you doing this, just please do it in your own room." She said the embarrassment hitting her now as his eyes wandered over her tight sweat covered body.

"I am sorry Mom, I cannot help it. You are all I think about, it hurts." He said the desperation in his voice.

"I know honey, but you need to try and get past this. There must be some cute girls at school you can go after. Not your old out of shape mother." She said covering her exposed midriff with her arms.

Michael reached up with his hands taking her arms "None of the girls hold a candle to you. You are the most beautiful woman I have ever seen."

Susan felt almost lightheaded at those words. "Do you really mean that?"

"I have never meant anything more in my life. I love you and not just as my Mother." Michael said desperation in his voice.

She turns away slightly "You can't. I need you to try and get over this crush."

"It's not a cru..." Michael starts before she holds her hand up stopping him from finishing.

"It is and you need to get it out of your system." Susan reaches up and pulls her Shorts bra off. She then leans over and pulls her yoga pants down and steps out of them.

"Is this really the body you lust after? I need you to see it for what it is and then move on."

"It is beautiful." Michael said looking directly into her eyes.

She could melt right now. To feel so needed and loved was like a drug.

"It is just your hormones talking. I want you to take a good look and finish up to get this out of your system." She said squaring herself back to him.

"You want me to finish." Michael could not remove the puzzled look from his face.

"Yes dear, it is the only way you will move past this. Now please hurry up."

Susan watched as Michael took his cock in his hand and started stroking his Cock. She had not had a chance to really get a good look at it. She marveled at its size and even giggled to herself at the veins popping out in a few places. Not as many as the crazy amount on her toy but more than she would have expected.

She could see Michael was close and it would not be long now. Without knowing her hands started to explore her sweaty body. They ran up her chest between her tits, lifting them up slightly and causing one to drop. She realized what she was doing and dropped her hands to her sides.

"No... more." Michael pleaded with her.

She said nothing, her boy needed her, and she complained without a second's thought. One hand went back to her chest the other ran down her stomach through the bush, her sister convinced her to trim some, on its way to its goal between her legs. Before she could reach it, Michael groaned deeply and shot a load hitting her right in the stomach below her tits.

Susan jumped back not expecting his load to shoot out with suck power. A second shot followed quickly after with less power but still enough to land around her thighs.

"I am sorry mom I should have aimed it away." Michael reached out with her shirt trying to wipe it away.

She prevented him from doing that. "It is ok. I hope this got it out of your system. Go on to your room so I can clean up."

Michael complied with her request. His mind cleared of his lust, causing the embarrassment to rush in. Bowing his head unsure what else he could or should say to her.

As he left Susan was overcome and ran her hand through the thick cum her son had left on her. She spread the first load over her chest making sure to cover her breasts in her son's seed. She then used her other hand to pull the cum dripping down her thighs up to her waiting cunt. She felt electric shocks as her son's cum mixed with her own juices as she ran her fingers through her slit.

The idea of her son's cum lubricating her pussy was intoxicating. Her cum covered fingers ran over her clit and Susan shuddered collapsing to her knees. The shock of hitting the floor barely registered as she worked her burning cunt. Susan knew she should not but the thought was too much to resist. She forced one of her cum covered fingers into her pussy. Her own son's cum entering her, a place it should never be allowed to go. Susan bit her lip hard to prevent her moaning out her climax. The taste of copper filling her mouth as she drew a small amount of blood.

Susan felt her insides sink, she was rubbing her son's cum into her body and was loving it. She forced herself to stop and went straight to the bathroom to get in the shower. She stayed in the shower for a long time just letting cool water run over her. How could she have made her son masturbate in front of her and then enjoyed it so much herself.

She finally got out of the shower she threw her new robe on and headed down to the kitchen. It was getting close to dinner time, so she made one of Michael's favorite meals and headed to his room.

"Honey dinner is almost ready. It is the chicken you like." Susan said as she slowly opened his door. Michael was sitting on his bed reading his chemistry book. He looked up at her and smiled. She had not seen that in weeks. The warm feeling that was sent over her was worth everything.

"Great mom, I will be right down. I need to finish this up."

"Ok sweety don't take too long don't want it to get cold." She said turning back to leave.

12