This Might be a Porn Game Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I won't." Michael called back. Susan looked back and saw Michaels eyes lingering on her ass as she walked away. She had the realization that in her muddled mind after her shower she had not put anything on under her robe. She could now distinctly feel the sooth fabric of her robe sliding across her bare ass and knew her son was enjoying the view.

The pair enjoyed dinner together like they used to. Susan could still feel her son's eyes lingering, and it excited her the way she knew it should not. However, he seems to be opening back up and that was what was important. She would be able to control her own urges. Maybe she was not wrong in letting him get it out. He would slowly lose interest and move on, this was great.

Michael even helped her clear up after dinner. He opened up about how he made an ass of himself today at school with a young lady, but Ms. Merritt straightened him out. This got Susan so excited, this is what she wanted for him.

The rest of the night went amazing. They sat together on the couch. She even snugged a little as she got tired and wanted to lay down. It was like how it used to be.

So why did Susan have so much trouble falling asleep? She lay awake in her bed. Her thoughts linger with her son. Some from their happy evening and others, more lude, would creep in of him stroking his cock. Of him blowing his load on her. Of her down on her knees waiting for it.

No, he seems to be trying to move past it, she will too. Hours passed and still sleep eluded her. She was at her wits end. Her body started moving on its own. She was unsure of what her plan was, but she was no longer in the driver's seat. She had just a light nightgown on and did not bother covering up anymore. Her feet took her directly to his room. She pried the door open as quietly as she could. She then saw him sprawled out on his back sound asleep.

He slept in only his boxers most nights and tonight was warm, so he was barely covered by his sheet. She crept closer to his bed and sat down on the edge. Michael moved slightly as she did, and she froze. He settled down and there it was, his cock looked as if it was almost at full mast and poking slightly out the stop of his waistband.

Susan reached her hand out her mind telling her to put it back in. Her hands did not obey those commands and instead pulled his boxers down further exposing his full length. She marveled again at it as it bobbed slowly back and forth. Her hand shaking as she lightly grabbed it to stop it motion.

I cannot do this.

I should be able to control myself.

Her hand slowly began to move up and down Michael's shaft feeling the warmth that was lacking in the toy she had been using. It did not compare to the real thing.

It has been so long.

Just a little taste.

What is the harm?

Susan leaned over and pulled her son's thick cock head into her mouth. She swirled her tongue around it, tasting it. Feeling how soft and good it made her feel. She began to move her head, coating the tip in her spit so she would glide smoothly. She pushed herself down further feeling his cock hit the back of her throat. She opened her eyes and saw that barely half of his cock was in her mouth. The feeling of his cock resting against her throat was invigorating. She pulled herself back and was going to go down again when Michael began to wake.

Susan, too afraid of what would happen if Michael truly woke up to find his cock in her mouth, shot up and raced for the door hoping she could be clear of his room before he could make sense of what was around him.

She arrived back in her room. She is waiting for any signs that Michael got out of bed or could have noticed what happened. She did not hear any. She could not believe that she was the one that was having trouble controlling herself. Sleep remained hard to come by.

12