This Might be a Porn Game Ch. 09

Story Info
Movie Night.
4.4k words
4.63
11.2k
14
0

Part 6 of the 7 part series

Updated 12/25/2023
Created 03/10/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 9

Michael awoke that morning refreshed. He had a very strong morning wood going on. So much so that it had worked itself completely out of his boxers. He tucked it back in and laid in bed trying to make sense of what happened. His mother let him masturbate in front of her. While Michael was no mind reader, he felt like she did not dislike it. However, she had said it was to "get it out of his system" Michael took those words to heart. He knew his love for his mother would never die down but maybe she was right, and his sexual thoughts would wane over time now.

There was only one way to find out. So, Michael knew he had to give it a try. Since staying away from her had not been working he dove headfirst into trying to make things like they were. He was unsure why but having her accept and watch him pleasure himself made his thoughts easier to control. She had accepted that part of him and the energy he was using to push those thoughts down was free up and he almost felt like himself again. It was almost like fighting against them made the urges stronger.

He headed downstairs and saw his mother in the kitchen in her robe. He could tell she at least put panties on under it this time as the outline could be seen as the fabric hugged her round ass. He wanted nothing more than to run up behind her and hug her deeply. He instead chose their more normal greeting he leaned in, giving her a kiss on the cheek and grabbing a slice of bacon.

"Be careful those just came out of the pan doofus." She said, swatting at him.

They both started laughing as Michael tried to pretend that his mouth was not burning. This was what he had been missing the last few weeks, just the joy of being around his mother. He loved spending time with her so much.

Their day went by like so many other days in the past. Michael talked about his new semester of classes and Susan kept asking him about the girl from chemistry class. Michael dodges the question every time.

Susan went about the cleaning and Michael worked on his homework. After dinner Susan settled in on the couch to watch a movie. She must have pulled something during her cleaning as she could not get comfortable. About 15 minutes into the movie Michael came down from his room.

Susan heard Michael come up behind her and she then felt his strong hands on her shoulders. He began rubbing deeply into her muscles. She could not help but let out a deep moan.

"That feels so good, sweety." She said as she lowered her head to give him easier access.

"You worked too hard today. Next time let me help." He said he continued his massage.

Michael did this for several minutes in silence. Susan just allowed herself to melt into his strong grip.

"What is this movie?" he asked.

"some romantic comedy, I think. I have not seen it before."

"Mind if I watch it with you. I really like the main actress. She has been good in everything I have seen her in." Michael said he let go over her shoulders and came around to the front of the couch.

Susan was sad to lose her personal masseur but welcomed the company. She slid to the middle of the couch and patted the side she was just on. Michael sat down and Susan hooked her arm around his and leaned into his shoulder.

"So, you like this actress hu? How many movies of hers have you seen?" Susan asked her son.

"Just a few but I enjoyed them all. Plus, she is easy on the eyes." He said with a half chuckle.

That comment gave Susan a warm tingle. Laura and herself had always joked that the actress was their long-lost sister. While not an exact match the resemblance was unmistakable. While not a direct complement to her she still loved that he was attracted to her.

The pair enjoyed the movie, but things started to get uncomfortable quickly. The movie was about the main character finding a young lover after her divorce. It already had a few sexually charged scenes and Susan struggled to keep her breathing under control during the last one.

The movie had been building to this and it finally happened the two leads had a passionate love scene. The build up has been slow adding to the charged atmosphere in the room and now the scene itself was graphic for a normal movie. The pair watched as this mature older woman made passionate and rough love to her much younger partner. Susan was sure the coincidence was not lost on Michael.

Susan was having trouble controlling herself. At some point her robe had come undone and her left breast was exposed. She noticed but made no attempt to hide it. She repositioned herself on Michael to allow the weight of her bare breast to rest on his arm. She saw motion out of her eye and looked to see Michael was rubbing his erect cock that he had managed to aim down his pant leg.

"Wow so this is a little more graphic than I had anticipated. I am getting really hot." She said and she rose off Michael and removed her robe completely. She now laid on the couch in just her panties. Michael said nothing as she took her position back on him.

"God honey you must be really uncomfortable as well. Let me help." She reached up and pulled the front of Michaels short down exposing his cock to the world.

"Mom I am not sure we...." He said in protest.

"Shhh sweety. This is just so we are comfortable. We have seen each other naked before, so it is no big deal. Now hush I am trying to watch." Susan said as she rested her hand on his exposed thigh. She started to trace little circles on his thigh as her hand slowly crept up toward his balls. Once she got there the back of her hand would slowly push them out of the way as she traced the circle. This would cause his dick to rise and fall bouncing at the freedom it had.

Susan looked at her son's dick and saw it start to drip and could no longer control herself. She lowered her head and took his cock into her mouth, sucking off his sweet nectar from the tip of his prick. She ran her tongue around the head and through his slit trying to get as much of it as she could. Before lowering herself down feeling his dick hit the back of her throat.

Michael instinctually brought his hand to the back of her head. She did not feel any pressure from him but part of her wanted that. For him to shove her head down on his shaft. But he did not, he just rested his hand there waiting for her to go at her own pace, and she soon did.

She had missed sucking dick the most. A dildo was no replacement for a cock. However, when rubbing your pussy and working the dildo it was at least close. She had tried sucking on the fake cock a few times and it just did not do anything for her. The knowledge of the pleasure she brought to her husband had always made it worth it. She finally felt that way again. She could feel his pulse throb in his cock from time to time. His soft touch on the back of her head as he guided her bobbing. His moans of pleasure as he neared climax.

She was so lost in the moment and joy she had missed the signs. Her son's first load was blasted when she had his cock deep in her mouth. She felt the hot blast of cum coat the inside of her throat. She had no choice but to swallow. She pulled herself off his dick so just the heads were in her mouth and she could work her tongue around it as the next blast was shot into her mouth. She could feel the thick cream sliding around her tongue as she worked it around his head, some dribbling down the sides of his shaft. A third weaker blast joined the second on her tongue and she sucked his head hard. Once she was sure he was done she started bobbing up and down the shaft again trying to extend the pleasure as much as she could and trying to suck off the cum that got away from her.

Susan rose and looked her son in the eye. It hit her all at once. She should not have done that because he was getting better. She probably ruined everything again.

"I am sorry Honey I should not have done that. I need to go. Enjoy the rest of the movie." Susan grabbed her robe and ran to her room.

Michael was floored by what just happened. He sat on the couch unable to move his slowly deflating dick between his legs still exposed. Why had she done that? His head was clearing of the fog that had settled over him and he was afraid he would lose his mother again. He could not let that happen. He returned his cock to his shorts and headed straight for her room.

He hesitated before steeling his nerve and knocking on her door. He heard no answer, he waited and knocked again. Still no answer. He pushed the door open and his mother did not respond. She was curled up on her bed, her back to him.

"Mom, today has been the best day for me in a while. I don't want to lose that." He approached the bed and she still did not respond. He could hear her sniffle as she tried to hide the sound from him. "Mom, what just happened was amazing. There was no reason to run away. I love you and I always will. I know you feel the same way as I do." He lowered himself to the bed sitting on the edge. She still did not respond.

He placed his hand on her side "Mom you are the greatest person I know. Talk to me." She still did not respond. "Fine I am not giving up, I will wait here until you speak to me." He started to pull the covers on the bed back. "I just need to get comfortable as it looks like I am in for a long haul." He laid down behind her and moved over so he was just barely not touching her. "We are not leaving this bed until you speak to me. I will be waiting right here." Michael placed his hand on her shoulder and leaned in and kissed the back of her head.

Susan broke down crying. "I cannot believe I did that to you. I took advantage of my own son for my own selfish needs." Michael laughed. "It is not funny" Susan quickly spat out.

"I am sorry, I should not have laughed but come on. Since when is giving someone else a blowjob selfish." Michael said as he rubbed her arm.

Susan laughed a little herself as she rolled over to look at her son.

"That is not what I..." Michael stopped her with a deep kiss. Susan did not fight it. She returned the kiss instantly as the two grabbed for the other. Michael felt her tongue dart into his mouth, her lips tasted so sweet.

Susan broke the kiss wanting to see her son. He spoke first "I am not a child any more I can decide what I want, and what I want is you."

"I want that too." She replied before they began kissing again. They did this for a while before Susan broke the kiss again.

"That is it, for tonight." She turned over and pulled him in close. She could feel is cock bumping into her ass as they spooned. She snuggled it into him and grabbed his hand resting it between her breasts.

No more words needed to be said the pair stayed like that all night.

The next morning when Michael awoke his mother was still in his arms. He watched her sleep, she looked so beautiful, her hair slightly messed up and some hanging in her face. He used his free hands to brush the hair away from her face. The soft touch was enough to rouse her from her slumber.

Susan moved her body against her son as she started to open her eyes. He looked down on her lovingly as he caressed her face. Michael could not help himself. She looked adorable with her eyes barely opening nestled in his embrace. He leaned in to kiss her. It was short and sweet.

Susan pulled back and covered her mouth. "Don't do that I am sure I have morning breath." She backed away blushing.

"I cannot think of a better way to wake up." Michael replied.

"There are several that I can think of." Susan said and she nuzzled into Michael's neck kissing and sucking a few times on his neck. Without thinking she pulled her knee up causing her thigh to rise and lay across her son. Michael lowered his hand to her thigh and gripped it tightly. He tried to pull her thigh more to bring her on top of him.

Susan pulled her head back. "Woah honey, let's not get ahead of ourselves and just enjoy the journey." Susan planted a kiss on her sons' lips and darted her tongue into his mouth. Susan turned and looked at her clock.

"God it is already 10:30. I need to get going. I have so many errands to run today." She planted one more quick kiss on Michael's cheek before hoping out of bed. Michael was mesmerized watching her move. Her ass was perfect. He enjoyed the jiggle it had as she moved to get her clothes. While her age showed some, he found that more intoxicating. Her ass still had enough firmness to it to stick out and enough meat on it to be something great to hold onto.

He continued to enjoy the view as she bent down only at the waist to get her panties out of a drawer. He could see a slight brush of wetness between her thick folds. He licked his lips on instinct wondering what those lips would feel like pressed against his. Just then her ass wiggled from side to side.

"enjoying the view." Susan said, swaying her ass from side to side.

"It is heaven." Michael responded, getting a sweet giggle from his mother.

Michael threw the covers off and lunged at his mother. She gasped and turned to face him, and he scooped her up in his arms raising her off her feet slightly. One arm swept under her round ass lifting her up. Both her perfect cheeks resting on his forearm. The second arm grabbed her back to pull her to him and maintain balance. His dick had swung down as he moved toward her so it had no were to go but between her ample and soft thighs. Her delicate flesh brushing her shaft.

As the pair kissed their most passionate kiss yet Susan dropped her clothes and threw her arms around Michael's neck to help hold herself up and keep him close. Michael slowly let her down so her feet could touch the floor, never breaking their kiss. Michael felt his mother shudder as her pussy was now resting on the top of his shaft. Michael could feely her thick pussy lips kissing his cock depositing their sweet honey down the length.

He could not resist and pulled his hips back. His steel rod pulsing with thick veins drug through his mother's pussy lips. Michael pulled until he felt the head of his cock pass through as well. He thrust back, his mind desperate to bury himself in his mother. The angle was all wrong and prevented that. His shaft just rubbed through her lips again before their hips met.

Susan Gasped "Ahhh don't I cannot take any more."

"I am sorry mom, I just could not resist, you looked too sexy." Michael said, kissing down her neck. Susan ran her fingers through his hair, her face flushed. His cock still rested between her thighs. She had them clenched, holding him tightly to her mound.

"Son we cannot, what we have been doing may have been too much, but we cannot go there." Susan said finally having the willpower to pull herself away. Michael groaned as the cool air hit his dick. His mother's juices dripped down the entire length.

"I am sorry mom I will go." Michael turned to leave but was stropped and his mother pulled him into a kiss. This time his cock was pushed up between the pairs spreading the wetness all over their stomachs as it was sandwiched between them.

"I really did have errands to run. How about when I get back, we watch another movie." Susan holding his face.

Michaels eyes light up "that would be great." The pair pulled themselves away and Michael went to his room before anything else happened.

Susan got dressed and headed out her errands. They took her the better part of the day. Michael did not mind it allowed him to clear his head and get some more of his homework done. Michael came down when he heard her get home and helped her put the groceries she bought away. The two kept their playful games going. Michael used any excuse he could to reach around his mother, pinning her to the cabinets and rubbing her ass or reaching around and groping her chest. He was invigorated that she did not stop him and even played along lingering in positions waiting for him to take advantage.

They giggled and laughed at the joy of teasing, making the chore go by too quickly. "I cannot believe it is so late. Was I really gone that long?" Susan said as she looked at the clock. "God I should get dinner ready." Michael stopped her and pulled her into his arms. His hands dropped to her ass each hand grabbing a full helping of flesh.

"Dinner can wait. I was promised a movie." As he leaned in and kissed her.

"Cannot wait for dinner." She said breaking the kiss.

"I have been waiting for hours." He said as he looked lustfully into her eyes.

"I guess you have been a good boy. Let me get changed." Susan said as she headed up stairs.

"You pick the movie this time" She called back to him.

Michael knew just what kind of movie to pick and went through the online catalog trying to find the perfect one. Once he had it, he got it setup and took his stop on the couch.

Susan finally came down. She was in her silk robe, it was tied in the front but from the look of her breast she was not wearing a bra. As she rounded the couch, he saw her legs. Out of the bottom of the Robe poked a garter strap attached to stockings that came up to their thighs.

"It took me forever to find something that would match. I hope it was worth the wait." Susan said as she approached Michael and took her spot lounging next to him. She brought her silk stockings up on the couch and stretched out snuggling into her son.

Michael was at a loss of words and just looked his mother up and down enjoying the view.

"speechless I like it." She said with a devilish smile. "So, what movie did you pick?"

"Oh... right, the movie. Another one from the same actress from last night." He said, grabbing the remote.

"Wow you must really think she is hot." Susan said, poking her son in the ribs.

He blushed. "Cut it out.... She just reminds me of someone I guess."

Susan stopped jabbing him in the side, her face turning deep red. The pair snuggled up and watched the movie. This one was more the normal fair, no super spicy sex scenes. But that did not seem to bother Susan and Michael.

At about the halfway point Michael noticed that his mothers robe had become untied. He knew she must have done it, so he took the invite to start exploring. His arm was draped around her so he pulled it forward so he could caress her exposed skin. His hand should run around her breasts and down her stomach and back up. Each time he would force his hand lower down her stomach. Susan must have gotten the idea and started to turn over more to give him easier access, her head finally resting on his thigh.

Her robe was now spread open completely. She might as well not be wearing it. He looked over and saw she was not wearing any panties. Susan had been following his eye and when she saw his facial expression change.

Susan attempted her best sultry voice "I could not find any that were not already soaking wet. I figured why bother." as Michael made eye contact with her, she bit her lower lip slightly. That was all the invitation Michael needed, and his hand ran down her stomach one last time towards its goal.

His hand contacted her slit. It slid through her lips with ease. Michael was sure there must be a puddle forming on the couch with how wet she was. He began moving his hands through her pussy. His clumsy and inexperienced fingers seemed lost. Susan did not seem to care as her breathing quickened. She grabbed his arm with her hands holding tight.

Susan was so primed from their flirting and just the thought of her son playing with her pussy she almost instantly came. She dug her nails into Michael's arm and her legs started to shake.

"AAHHH god Michael that was amazing." She said hardly able to catch her breath.

"Wow, someone was excited." Michael joked, removing his hand. His hand was covered in his mother's girl cum and he wanted a taste. He pulled his hand back, but as he did his mother tightened her grip on his arm and guided his hand to her mouth. She stuck her tongue out as the first drip from his finger tip fell free landing on her outstretched tongue. She then pulled his hand closer to her mouth sucking each finger slowly savoring each one.

12