This Might be a Porn Game Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hey, no fair I wanted a taste." Michael protested.

"Who said we are done?" Susan sat up and threw her robe down before laying back on the opposite arm of the couch. She spread her legs and used one finger in a repeating curl to beckon Michael forward.

He was too fast for her and tore his pants down exposing his raging erection. He rushed her as she held up her hand. Michael Stopped his cock dangling less than an inch from where he so desperately wanted it to be.

"You said you wanted a taste." Susan said, giving him her best sexy stern face as she pointed her finger down.

Michael could only think of one response "Yes mother." As he dove into her cunt.

Hearing her son called her that before devouring her pussy would have made her climax if she had not just experienced one.

She was surprised how good he was doing considering how poorly he had done fingering her. She still loved every minute of it. He would switch between long hard licks followed by sucking her lips into his mouth and pulling back. He then would make a point with his tongue and flick it around. He would from time to time graze her clit. The randomness of it made it exciting. She was unsure when the sparks would shoot through her body, so the anticipation raised the level of performance.

She remembered back to her first blow job and how her sister had given her so much help. She was not going to be able to give him the same guidance. Her mind was too hazy now to tell him anything. She felt her excitement building again as he continued his feast. Then it hit her in one of his grabs of her lips. He had gone higher and had pulled her clint into his mother and was sucking on it hard. His tongue suddenly was shoved against it as well and the texture missed with the pressure was too much. Susan squirted onto her son's face. To his credit he did not pull back. He kept sucking, prolonging her orgasm.

Susan gripped her son's head forcing him into her. She was a little rough with him as she could feel him try to pull back, but she needed him to stay where he was. She used his face to apply hard pressure to her clit and rode the orgasm to completion while rubbing her pussy all over her son's face.

As Susan let go Michael finally was able to pull back and she could hear him breathing heavily. "Sorry I could not breathe." Michaels said panting. Susan felt guilty she started to lean into him to make sure he was ok. Michael Looked up at her for the first time since coming up for air, his face covered in her. "That was fucking Hot." Susan was relieved and pulled his face to her. His lips tasted epically good with the tanginess of her pussy mixed in.

Susan began to lower herself forcing her son on top of her to stay in contact with her lips. She soon was startled as her son's cock brushed her outer lips. He was not lined, and she was so slick that his dick slipped off to the side.

She went to push him back. "Please Mommy, I need this." She almost melted at those words.

"No not yet. But I will not leave my precious boy wanting." She pushed her son back and he fell back against the other side of the couch. Susan called over to him and took his cock in hand. She pumped him a few times.

"I have taught you manners. you need to ask nicely" She said, and she lowered her face to his cock.

"Please Mommy suck my fat cock." Michael said barely able to hold himself back from taking her.

"That's a good boy." Was all that was said before she engulfed his cock.

12