All Comments on 'This Mother's Solution Ch. 04'

by joelle_m

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
R M RoxingerR M Roxingerover 15 years ago
Hot vacation (sorry about injury)!

Thank you for telling this erotic tale; it was well worth the wait of all the months since you last wrote. I'm sorry to read of the injury you received from the wood in the bathroom, but I'm glad you & your son got the chance to fulfill your mutual incestuous desires. I look fwd to the next episode.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
A beautiful story told well

You come across as a sensitive loving mother who has found exactly what she needed at the time while offering her love to her son in the most profound way a woman could express herself. The drive was extremely well treated and the excitement building between you two jumped out of the page and lead to a creschendo upon entering the cabin. Keeping the details of the first coupling to yourself was a masterful touch that only enhanced the subsequent ones. Your descriptions of the actions taken by the two of you without resorting to the "wham-bam" base-language style oft used in these stories is very refreshing and, quite frankly, sexually stimulating to me. I suspect it will be to others as well. By all means continue with other chapters. I will look forward to reading them.

I wish I could have taken a similar trip with my mother when we were the same age and feel that she would have felt the same.

knickerlessalwaysknickerlessalwaysover 15 years ago
Snap!

What a beautiful story, and so well written. It is obviously straight from the heart. What a pity we live so far apart - I would love to make your acquaintances.

dale03dale03over 15 years ago
Thank you

Thank you, Joelle, for sharing this beautiful story with us. It's so nice to read a story about true love instead of just raw sex for a change.

tracysatintracysatinover 15 years ago
So erotic and so well written.

Joelle, I have just read all your chapters again, the whole story is so loving and so erotic. Thank you, Tracy.

VALIDIUSVALIDIUSover 15 years ago
OUTSTANDING!!

was well worth the wait. cant wait for the next chapters!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
A

You my dear are an artist. An actual author. I can understand keeping the details of your first intercourse to yourself, something to savor at your leisure. You will continue your story won't you? I hope you will be brave enough to give deeper and more explicit details as you go. I like the touchs of the real world, the rubbing of your back against the carving.

AhabscribeAhabscribeover 15 years ago
A work of art!

Im so proud of you, Joelle. You are an artist of romantic erotica and I am so happy and thrilled that you are continuing to let us have more glimpses into your life and I hope we have many more opportunities over time. And I'm so proud of my comrades here at Literotica who recognize true talent when they see it. Looking forward to the next!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
sensual

Beautifully written and I love to hear it from the mother's perspective. You conveyed the eroticism beautifully.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
What a wonderful and talented mom

It was cool with me that you chose not to divulge the details of your first, full sexual encounter with your son; totally understand.

Your way of writing is excellent, and I'm envious of your lucky son. Thanks so much for sharing so much with us, joelle, you're the best!!:-)

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 12 years ago
Finally she let him have her pussy

I've been waiting for a long time, for him to be able to go all of the way with his mother and it was a very good read.

He has to convince her that her letting him fuck her, should go on for the rest of their lives

Thanks for the good read.

lorencinolorencinoover 10 years ago
So satisfying

. . . and despite all your protestations your story is highly arousing because the love is as intense as the lust

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
I am about to jump onto the heap of praise !

Shock of shocks....you kept the first lovemaking scene to yourself and David, of course. At first I was disappointed, but reality set in, and your reasoning kicked it to a higher appreciation of your love for your son.

Thanks Don

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Another great read

Another masterful piece of work. Thank you for another great read. Your talent is without question above any others on this site.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
quality comp. Thanks

I will read the next chapters later. For now, four is enough. Not for erotic purposes but remembering a time when mom and I had a relationship FAR more platonic than yours, but so filled with love. Thanks for showing me what it could have been back sixty years ago.

Bill

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

After many years u become old and ogle and ur holl stretch by Ken oooooo u give up to him , soon nice

pitaya35pitaya35about 2 years ago

Wow. Just wow. Not telling the first 12 hours... respect ! so lovely. So intimate... so real. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

The exposure to each other grew and intercourse was inevitable. I hoped you would describe how he tasted you, more than just licking his fingers after touching you. Once two become close anything is possible. Maybe you will reveal more of what you have done.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous