All Comments on 'This Mother's Solution Ch. 06'

by joelle_m

Sort by:
  • 28 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Thanks for a great read

Thanks for another chapter of a great read. Very well-written. Super exciting. I love this theme. I hope to read much more.

AhabscribeAhabscribeover 15 years ago
There can be no end - love is forever!

Sigh...the music ends and the story is over...or is it? Like so many wonderful dances - the lovers' story doesn't really end - with music or in silence, the dance goes on and although for the moment, this wonderful account of mother and son romance is ending - I feel confident it is only for the moment. I'm sure I'm voicing what many feel in that as time goes by, we hope Joelle, that you will continue to share your's and David's story of romance and love. Its been a pleasure to be offered a glimpse at such a special love. Thank you.

And I'm sure that I'm not alone when we hope that you might try your hand at other writing efforts - your talent for description and dialogue and especially emotion and passion will serve you well and I for one, as always, am looking forward to the next!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
joelle_m...

can write. She ought to see about getting paid to write.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
incest at it's best

Yes this lady sure can write. Can't just leave it there.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
one last fuck

wow this is the best story i have read for some time if not

ever so very exciting and erotic love the story from

start to finish could have gone on reading had there been

more to read it would be a sham if it end here. so do write some more of this story please!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Wow

Like Ahabscribe said

There can be no end - love is forever!

write on write on

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Lovely

Please write more. It is romantic as well as erotic. Love it!

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 12 years ago
Beautifully written

Even though the story is long, it seems that I am left wanting more.

I, as a reader, have become almost attached to the characters and have a warm feeling towards them.

In my mind, the perfect story would be, where mom and son finally can't take living apart, and only getting together once in a while becomes torture to them. They both decide that they are meant to be together, and leave their spouses to become man and wife, and don't worry about everyone else, as long as they are together.

With mom in her mid 40s, she becomes pregnant with her son's baby, and they move away to live their lives as man and wife, to raise their child in contentment.

Thanks for the very good read.

clive2007clive2007almost 12 years ago
this was a wonderful story

i cant add to what the others have said. one of the very best i have read

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
This Mother's Solution

Joelle_m

I normally don't enjoy reading incest type of stories, but your stories are absolutely fantastic. Very easy to read and follow. I couldn't stop with just the first story, I had to read them all. Very erotic, sexy and graphic stories but not lewd or smutty. Your stories are very well written.

I wish that you would write more about your relationship with your son. I'd like to find out how your relationship(s) have gone since then.

Thank you very, very much for writing these stories.

Please let me know whether or not you will write any more.

Thanks again

David in eastern Indiana

davidc504@hotmail.com

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
"Kind of lame"...but he/she read all six chapters !!!

Your fans far out number your critics. If you take the time to look at ahabscribe's stories, you'll see another craftsman in your corner. He has written a few...cough cough.

Thanks Don

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
First class erotic writing

Joelle_M,

You must continue with your story of the love life between you and your son. Your writing is extremely well done and your story flows beautifully exhibiting the strong bond you have formed resulting in the transfer of your exultation to your readers. I would consider this story to be among the best erotic literature I have read and I have a deep hunger for much more from you. Please continue with your story and/or start writing fictional accounts in a similar style. This older man absolutely loves it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
amazing

i fell in love with my mother when I turned 17 but I now understand that it would destroy my family so like a few others I sacrifice my true feelings so she may never hurt. if only they were understanding in how love works even between a son and his mother it doesn't matter what connection you have before love what matters is if you are smart enough to have what you love but alas that's not my case I just have to give her the life she is after a normal one kid mercer. love your series way to go girl

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Excellent!

Ellen, you are a true craftswoman at the game of erotica. I wondered about detractors such as "Kind of Lame" for a second; they are really after cheap porn and eroticism is just too exotic for them.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Excellent

I read every chapter straight through, I've never been so aroused in my life. I have had sexual fantasies about my mother since I was 15, I developed early. I tried little things here and there to show her, usually I'd notice that she noticed and shed leave the room. This fulfills such an empty spot for me, I wish I could have felt the pleasure your son got from you. Thank you and I wish there was more.

TheSweeterTheWineTheSweeterTheWineover 8 years ago
Wonderful series

I recently signed up and have been going back to my favorite stories. Yours is one of the greatest and I'm sure I speak for many in saying that I'd love if you could give an update. Thanks so much for what you have given. 5s for all chapters.

Chief3BlanketChief3Blanketover 7 years ago
As usual

It is always a mystery why a good author will post one or two stories and then vanish. The same can be said for some very good authors who vanish after two or three years. It is the great Literotica Mystery.

lowkeyonelowkeyoneover 7 years ago
WOW WOW WOW

An excellent well told story. Yum Yum. joelle-m, has anyone told you how talented you are? Thank you very much.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
fantastic,

I like your style. thanks. v

SassieCatSassieCatover 4 years ago
Me and Mom

Hi sweetheart - I wrote you years ago about your submissions. Since then Mom and I have committed to each other sexually. We are a older couple. Thanks again.

Love You - Richard & Janice

email - Rnbrown@aaahawk.com

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
What a wonderful series

I enjoyed reading each of your chapters. You make it very real, very erotic, very deeply loving. Some of the best stories I’ve ever read on here. Thank you so much.

Bigking1310Bigking1310over 3 years ago
Love the way u got your son

I just love the way u got ur son. As a mature person u approached him and got to make him let his feelings out . I have those same feelings towards my mom but I'm unable to approach her, but I hope i can do it someday. Thanks for your story and hope to know more about ur relationship.

paragem_oneparagem_oneabout 3 years ago

Marvelous! Simply magnificent! So, Ellen would be in her mid-50s at this time (2021)? Women are still as hot as firecrackers at that age, so I wonder if they still make the hot love? I wonder if they ever got into anal? I wish they would divorce their spouses (how terrible for me to even think such a thing) and move to Iowa and buy a little farm and farmhouse where they can walk around nude all day and fuck and just let his cum constantly drip down her legs.

Thank you for such a substantial work of eroticism and raw sex.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I haven't responded to any other story before but ur story got to me so much I had to write you. I want to say I feel the same you say you did with ur son afraid to go for what I wanted so bad but never tried to with but I did with my cousin. Ty please write some likethis

x_pac6969x_pac6969over 2 years ago

What a grea series you have written Joelle _m

its a pitty that you have stopped writting

Ant particular reason as to why you stopped writting?

5/10/21

DanDraperDanDraperabout 2 years ago

I remember reading these stories so many years ago, I had to go back and read them. They're still just as amazing as I remember them being. It's too bad you stopped writing, but it's also understandable. Maybe one day you'll come back let us know what has happened since your last story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

It would have been impossible for me as a man totally NOT be able to live with this woman, my mother, only to be able to see and be with her when we were able to steal a moment here and there to be together. She would be the last thing I wanted to see when I went to bed and the first thing I saw when I woke up. And the man in me would have wanted to make babies with this woman.

Can anyone reading this imagine living with another person whom you didn't love as much as the person (your mother) you truly loved? I agree that there would be obstacles to overcome but if you both loved one another as these two do.... then you would make it happen.

In high school I had a sexual relationship with my sister who was two years older than. The first time that I slid my tongue in her mouth and she in mine and I made her moan softly into my mouth... I knew that I could never share her kisses with another man let alone share her pussy with another man. She confessed that she also felt the same way. I was her man, and she was my woman. That I would be man who fathered her children.

We knew that she couldn't get pregnant while we were in high school. That we both needed to finish our education if we were going to secede in life. We did finish our education and found great careers that paid very well. This entitled us to put money away and were able to move to Mexico where we started our family.

So, if it was my sister or my mother.... she would be my woman and she would give me sons and beautiful daughters.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous