This Old House

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Once or twice a week, there would be a reception we would be expected to attend, dressed in evening attire, to serve as hostesses for the company. These events would be held in the Royale Plaza, the flagship hotel of the World Hotels Corporation, and would be followed by dinner. Usually there would be a band, and there would be dancing. The hostesses would be expected to dance with the VIPs, but there were no expectations of any other extracurricular activities. Of course, since the VIPs all had rooms in the hotel, some after-hours mingling did occur, from time to time. But it was always made clear, this was not part of the job description."

"In the warmer months of the spring and summer, there would be monthly garden parties hosted by Arthur Jameson, the founder and chairman of World Hotels, at his home. An employee would only ever be invited one time, so no one ever missed attending if they were invited. Since the franchisee relations group served as hostesses, I went to all of them."

"I remember it was June, and it was a warm day but not hot. I was wearing a new summer dress I had just bought for the occasion. It was yellow chiffon, and flowed around my legs. The bodice was snug to show off my narrow waist, and accented my breasts in my pushup strapless bra. I had just had my hair and nails done that morning, and I was thinking I was looking pretty good. I was wearing sandals with three inch heels which showed off my feet and calves to good effect, but I had to be careful not to get stuck into the grass."

"I was nursing my first drink while visiting with some of the attendees. I was drinking ice water. I do not drink at any of these functions, as I am expected to keep a clear head. After all, the attendees, whether employees or franchisees, are there to have a good time but I'm working. That's when George came up, and asked me if he could get me another drink."

"When George asked me what I was drinking, I told him Gin and Tonic. I don't know why I said that, but I didn't want him to know I was just drinking water. There was something about him I just couldn't put my finger on. Of all the men I had known, I knew that he was special. He told me he was a corporate accountant, and he had been with the company two years when he got invited to the garden party."

"My job was to mingle with all of the guests, but I just stayed and talked to George the whole time. When he asked if he could see me again, I took out a business card from my clutch purse, and wrote my personal number on the back. "Call me," I said, and then I had to go. How many times had I done the same thing with a wealthy franchise owner, but this time I meant it. He may not be the Mr. Right I'm looking for, but he could be my Mr. Right Now."

"Our third date, I asked George if he wanted to come in for a cup of coffee. Of course, we both understood there would be no coffee. I started some soft music on my stereo, and moved into George's outstretched arms."

"He began rubbing my back and ever so slowly moving his hands downward until he was rubbing my ass. Once he had his hands on my ass and I did not pull away, he grabbed me by the ass and pulled me in closer, pressing my pussy against his erection. Then George began to lightly kiss my neck as we danced. When the song ended he pulled me in for a long passionate kiss."

"I offered no resistance. I parted my lips and we began to explore each other's mouths and tongues. George then removed his hands from my ass and began to rub my right breast through my bra and dress."

"I broke the kiss and took him by the hand. I said, "Let's take this to the bedroom." George took me to the bedroom and removed my dress and bra revealing my silver dollar sized light pink areolas and rather large erect nipples. He cupped my right breast with his left hand and began licking and sucking the little nubbin while twisting my left nipple with the fingers of his right hand."

"I began moaning as I reached down and unbuckled George's belt, unbuttoned and unzipped his trousers and began fondling his hard dick. He stopped his assault of my breasts so I could remove my panties while he removed his trousers."

"I immediately dropped to my knees to take his cock in my mouth, swirling my tongue around the head as I slowly took the shaft down my throat. I started to work my tongue up and down his throbbing shaft."

"I felt him tense up and I slid up his shaft until just the head of his cock remained in my mouth. I rubbed his balls and began to make a swirling motion around the head of his cock while stroking the spit covered shaft with my right hand. He yelled, "I'm gonna cum!" I intensified the pressure on his cock and intensified my assault on his cock with my tongue as he moaned in pure ecstasy. His breathing became rapid and labored and the cum began to boil out of his shaft."

"The first shot exploded out of his cock and hit me in the back of the throat causing me to gag a bit, but I continued to lick and stroke as he continued to send spurt after spurt of his hot seed into my eager mouth."

"I lay back on the bed and George dove between my legs and started to lick my pussy. My pussy was already dripping. George took a deep whiff of my aroma which he said smelled both sweet and pungent."

"As George ran his tongue up and down my slit he was careful to avoid contact with my clit. My clit was rather large and it was already erect and protruding from its protective hood. Devoid of attention for over a month it was extremely sensitive and demanding attention. After several minutes of licking my folds I begged him to lick my clit. George teased me just a bit more before quickly flicking my clit with his tongue."

"George alternated between licking my pussy and flicking my clit for a while before he finally sucked my clit into his mouth and began sucking it until I exploded with the first of my three orgasms. I writhed in the ecstasy of my orgasmic bliss, and after giving me a minute to recover, he plunged his cock balls deep into my quivering quim and set off yet another orgasm. I screamed, "Oh yes, yes, fuck me hard!"

"George began rapidly thrusting in and out of me as I used my pussy to squeeze and milk his cock. I began yelling, "Yes, yes, so deep, so good, I'm cumming" while my pussy clamped down on his throbbing cock and he began to cum again in rhythm with my orgasm."

"Sated and exhausted we both fell asleep."

"Beverly, are you okay? You look flushed."

"Yes, Caroline. I'm fine. I'm just going to get a cup of coffee, and then we can keep going."

"Well, George and I dated for about three months, usually a couple times of week, and on weekends. I took him to Clarksdale to meet the family. That was quite a time. Dad raked him over the coals pretty good, but he told me later he really liked George and thought he was a good guy. Mom loved him too."

"We didn't have sex after every date, but more often than not. I was comfortable spending the night at Georges' condo, and he at mine. After three months, George proposed. I knew it was coming, and I had been giving it a lot of thought. George was not the man of my dreams. He wasn't rich, or even well off, and he would never be. He didn't aspire to ever be more than what he was, an accountant in a big corporation. But he was a good man, and I loved him, I guess. He was good to me, and would be a good husband and father."

"We had gone to Clarksdale for the weekend with my family. In the front room, in front of my whole family, George got down on one knee and asked me to marry him. He held out a beautiful diamond ring that must have cost him six month's salary. I said yes, and there was crying and hugging and pandemonium for an hour. George and Dad and all of my male relatives quietly, and wisely, left the room to celebrate with a few beers. I learned later that George had asked my father's permission before he asked me."

"The next nine months were pandemonium. My time was divided between my job, and going back to Clarksdale. My mother, my aunts, my cousins, and my high school friends were all planning our wedding. I would have been satisfied to run off to Las Vegas, and get married in an Elvis drive thru wedding chapel. But as one of the leading daughters of the town, whose father was a leading dignitary, it was all being planned out for me. Church wedding, big reception, expensive gown, lots of flowers, the whole ball of wax. Of course, George was told to just show up, in a new suit."

"Dad had a deer camp out in the woods by the Mississippi River. He would spend a week out there every fall with the Judge, the Sheriff, and some of the deputies. They would come back with several deer every year. So this year, Dad invited George to go along. Dad never had a son, so he was looking forward to having a son-in-law to go hunting and fishing with him."

"George confided to me he had never been hunting before. It was something his Dad never did. His father was a machinist, working in a factory all his life. So George bought a rifle, and took lessons at a local gun range. He did go hunting with my Dad, and shot a buck. I was so proud of him."

"The week of the wedding came and went in a blur. After the wedding, we spent a week in Cancun. I was finally able to decompress from all of the stress of the past nine months. We came back to Memphis, moved George's things into my condo, and settled into married life. I was still working with the franchisee relations group, and had to work late one or two times a month. George had gotten a better job, working for the AutoZone Corporation. He was still a corporate accountant, but now he was a team leader."

"It was a month after the honeymoon. I got out of bed, went to the bathroom, and threw up in the toilet bowl. I started to brush my teeth, and the smell of the toothpaste made me nauseous again. I tried to remember if I had my period, and I couldn't remember. That morning I made an appointment with my doctor for a pregnancy test."

"George was ecstatic when I told him I was pregnant. He was as proud as a peacock. We called my parents, and then we had to call George's parents and his sister. Nine months after the honeymoon, we were on our way to Methodist University Hospital, at 2:00 am. Barbara Elizabeth Johnson was born 6:53 am."

"George was the perfect father. He would get up with me every night when she had to be fed. He changed diapers, and did everything he could to ease my workload. He cooked, washed dishes, and cleaned the house. When Barbara was a year old, we started looking for a house. We found a three bedroom home in a nice neighborhood in Southaven."

"When Barbara was twelve, I decided to go back to work. I was able to get my job back with the franchisee relations group. There were ten women and we were a very close knit group, so when I applied, I was taken right back. There were two of the women still there that I had worked with, and the rest were new since I had left. I found it easy to fall back into the routine. Even though I was twelve years older now, I was still an attractive woman. After a year, Gloria was promoted to be the chairman's personal assistant, and I became the group leader."

"If you haven't figured it out by now, Beverly, the ten of us were the company whores. Our job was to entertain franchisees and VIPs to promote the company interests. We worked directly for Mr. Jameson, through Gloria. We were well paid for our services, in bonuses and stock options. I had a separate investment account set up that George didn't know about."

"One new perc I was able to arrange, with Gloria's influence, was a permanent suite at the Royale Plaza. My girls and I were through having to bring our evening clothes with us and change in the bathroom at the hotel. Now we would have our own room to change, and closet space to keep our evening wear and shoes. I even kept my sexy underwear there, and a few sexy nightgowns for when I would sleep over, especially if I was entertaining."

"This suite had two bedrooms, with four beds. It had a sitting room with a bar, which I kept fully stocked. Housekeeping would clean the room when I asked, and of course, room service was available. There was at least one time when I was there that all four beds were in use. I'm sure there were other times as well when I wasn't there."

"Each of us had certain franchisees that would seek us out after their meetings broke up. I had four different men I was fond of, and one very attractive lady from North Carolina. The lady knew how to eat pussy; she could certainly ring my chimes. She had been Miss North Carolina when she was in college, many years ago. How she came to own three franchise hotels is a story for another time."

"There was one franchisee from the southeast, Ronald Mueller, who was always seeking me out. He was about ten years older, tall and quite handsome. He was a gentleman, and always treated me as a lady. He didn't take me for granted, that I was expected to entertain him. He was an interesting conversationalist, knowledgeable about more than just sports. He was interested in what I had to say."

"I first met Ron after I had been the group leader for about a year. He owned several hotels, as well as other properties, from Atlanta to Miami. Ron was at a conference at corporate to negotiate bringing all of his hotels into the World Hotels chain. I was told to give him special attention at the reception and dinner that night. Corporate really wanted his hotels."

"So, I wore a slinky green dress, had my hair done up in the hotel salon, put on my CFM pumps, and went out to give Ronald Mueller the night of his life. After the reception and dinner, we danced for a couple of hours. Mr. Mueller had my exclusive attention. I asked him if he wanted to go up to my suite for a nightcap. Of course he said yes."

"Ron followed me into the suite, as I went to the bar to prepare the drinks. As I was standing at the counter, Ron moved behind me, and wrapped his arms around my waist. As he inhaled the scent of my hair, and nuzzled the back of my neck, I leaned back into him and moaned softly."

"I turned around slowly in his arms, and kissed him. Softly at first, but then the passion in both of us became overwhelming. We both knew what we wanted, what we needed, and we would have it regardless of the consequences."

"He was rubbing my back, slowly moving his hands downward until he was rubbing my ass. He pulled me in closer and pressed me against his erection. He began to lightly kiss my neck, and pulled me in for a long passionate kiss. He parted my lips and we began to explore each other's mouth and tongue. He removed his hands from my ass, and began to rub my right breast through my dress. I was so turned on and so ready; he took me by the hand and led me to the bedroom."

"Pulling down the zipper in the back, he removed my dress revealing my large erect nipples. He cupped my right breast with his left hand, licking and sucking my nipple while twisting my left nipple with the fingers of his right hand."

"I dropped to my knees and took his cock in my mouth. I swirled my tongue around the head as I slowly began to take the shaft down my throat, until I had his entire cock down my throat. I started to work my tongue up and down his throbbing shaft while holding him deep inside my throat."

"I felt him tense up and I slid up his shaft until just the head of his cock remained in my mouth. I rubbed his balls and began to make a swirling motion around the head of his cock while stroking the spit covered shaft with my right hand. He croaked, "I'm gonna cum!" I intensified the pressure on his cock and intensified my assault on his cock with my tongue as he moaned in pure ecstasy, his breathing rapid and labored. As the cum began to boil out of his shaft he warned again, "I'm cumming!"

"The first shot exploded out of his cock and hit me in the back of the throat causing me to gag a bit. I continued to lick and stroke as he continued to send spurt after spurt of hot semen and sperm into my eager mouth. I swallowed for all I was worth, but was unable to contain it all as some leaked out around my lips."

"It had a salty sweet taste, just a bit sweeter than George."

"I lay back on the bed and Ron dove between my legs and started to lick my pussy. After several minutes of licking my folds, I begged him to lick my clit. "

"Ron alternated between licking my pussy and flicking my clit for a while before he finally sucked my clit into his mouth, sucking it until I exploded with my first orgasm. After giving me a minute to recover, he plunged his cock into my quivering pussy and set off yet another orgasm for me as I screamed, "Oh yes, yes, fuck me hard!"

"Ron began rapidly thrusting in and out of me as I used my pussy to squeeze and milk his cock. I began yelling, "Yes, yes, so deep, so good, I'm cumming," while my pussy clamped down on his throbbing prick. He began to cum again in rhythm with my orgasm. "

"We exchanged a long passionate kiss. He pinched my nipples and gently rolled them in his fingers, alternating from one to the other. Ron's manipulation of my sensitive nipples sent a wave of pleasure right to my swollen pussy which was beginning to drip with anticipation."

"It only took a couple of minutes for his cock to start showing signs of life again. I vigorously sucked his dick, tasting his precum, wanting him hard so he can fuck me again. Stroking his cock with my tits, I can feel it quickly getting harder. He rolled me off of him and onto my back. I spread my legs wide showing him my wet cunt, the inner lips open and ready for his cock. He moved between my legs and put his cock in my slick slit rubbing it back and forth increasing my arousal until I begged him to fuck my married cunt."

"Ron plunged his cock deep into my waiting pussy and fucked me hard and fast. His pumping soon reached a fever pitch and he buried his cock deep into my pussy and began to shoot spurt after spurt of his hot seed deep into my womb. I felt the hot jism splattering my cervix and it gave me the third climax of the evening, but not, as it turned out, the last."

"I woke the next morning with a man in my bed that was not my husband. I didn't feel guilty about it at all. If anything, I felt guilty about not feeling guilty. I wanted to wake up with this wonderful man every day for the rest of my life. I felt like I had finally found Mr. Right."

"I rolled over onto Ron, reached for his flaccid member, and took it into my warm and moist mouth. Ron didn't open his eyes, but did let out a soft moan, almost a growl. I kept working on him until he was as hard as an iron bar, then I threw my leg over him and sank my pleasure center down over his erection."

"Ron was nearly late for his meeting, and never stopped smiling. He did contract to align his hotels with WHC. He said he would sign anything to keep coming back to Memphis. The company gave me a very nice bonus. Does that make me a whore? Oh, well, whatever."

"Ron started coming to Memphis a couple of times a month, and then once a week. Even when he wasn't having meetings with corporate, he was just coming to be with me. He would fly up from Miami in his private jet, spend the night in my hotel suite, and then fly back. I made sure that when he was in town, the other girls knew the suite was unavailable that night. Other than making love with my husband, which I'm afraid to say was getting to be less frequent, I was being exclusive with Ron."

"We had been meeting at the Royale Plaza for six months. We were basking in the afterglow of a night of sexual indulgence. I was leaning my head on Ron's chest, and his arm was around me, fondling my breast and tweaking my nipple. He stopped what he was doing, and moved to where he could look me in the eyes."

"Caroline, I'm taking my yacht to Barbados next week. I'll be there for a month, sailing in the Caribbean. I want you to come with me. I want you to leave your husband, and marry me. Bring Barbara and come live with me in Palm Beach."