This Old House Ch. 03

Story Info
Jerry and Brit can't get enough of each other.
7.7k words
4.74
19.6k
30

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 11/04/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ghostwalker
Ghostwalker
2,778 Followers

(Thanks to "larryinseattle" for his editing and to "Irish Lass" for her support and input)

"Brit."

"Hmmmmm?" she muttered.

"Wake up."

"Why? I'm tired."

"So am I but I think you're gonna wanna see this," Jerry insisted as he nudged the blonde beauty laying next to him.

"What?" she asked in a surly tone.

"THIS," he said as he waved the piece of paper in front of her face.

"What is it?"

"Just open your eyes and look. If you don't think it's worth looking at, you can go back to sleep."

She opened her eyes just enough to see the note that her young lover held in his hand. "Let me sit up. I can't see the damn thing when you've got it so close," she snarled as she slowly sat up.

Her sandy-blonde hair fell in long tresses over her shoulders as she sat up while the covers slid lower revealing her magnificent breasts. She leaned back against the head board as she took the note from him. The instant her eyes focused on the piece of paper, she sat up straighter, her mind trying to take in the meaning of what she was reading:

The answers you're looking for are in the tunnel.

"Where did you get this?" she asked, her deep-water blue eyes suddenly ablaze.

"It was laying here on the bed when I woke up. At first I thought maybe you were playing some kind of joke but then I recognized the handwriting." He paused. "It's my mom's."

She looked at him in disbelief. "You're sure?"

"There's not a doubt in my mind."

Suddenly supercharged with energy, she threw the rest of the covers off and slid from the bed, revealing her gorgeous body to him as she headed for the shower.

"How did I get so fucking lucky?" he asked himself as he watched her.

As an afterthought, she called over her shoulder, "I think we've waited long enough to explore the tunnel, don't you?"

Lost in his own thoughts, he barely even heard her question.

"Jer?"

"Yeah. Ahhhhh ... yeah. Sounds like a good idea," he stuttered.

She shrugged her shoulders as she left the room, her nude hips swaying enticingly.

Instead of getting up, he settled back into the bed, his eyes closed, as his mind drifted back over everything that had happened over the past three years. It had all started when his mother had disappeared while sailing. For the next two years, his family had gone their separate ways; his sister moving hundreds of miles away and his father burying himself in his work while Jerry'd move about aimlessly, looking for that 'special something' he just couldn't identify. Then, Brittany appeared in their lives. His dad was suddenly happy again and the three of them became almost a family. Unfortunately, that happiness only lasted a brief six months before his father disappeared too.

Jerry's world fell apart, becoming bleak and empty. That was until Brittany brought light back into it again. She'd showed up on a Tuesday night to make him dinner and by a series of circumstance, never left. Now, she lived in the old house with him as his friend, co-author, and, most recently, lover.

Just the thought of her long sandy-blonde hair, deep-water blue eyes, golden-brown skin, and 34D-24-34 body made his cock begin to twitch and harden. So before he realized what he was doing, he found himself almost running down the hallway, a lustful glimmer in his eyes. Unfortunately, his timing was off. She was already coming out of the bathroom, still completely naked except for a towel wrapped around her head.

"Hey, where's the fire?"

"Nowhere. I was just thinking ...," he left the rest unsaid as he pulled her against him, his lips descending on hers.

"Mmmmmmmm," she moaned. Images of his young toned body pressed against hers, and the feel of his hard cock rubbing against the opening of her womanly treasure instantly ignited her own desire only to be cooled just as quickly as she remembered the note he'd just found. As much as she didn't want to, she knew they had to stop or the whole day would most likely be spent in bed.

She giggled as she placed a hand on his chest and gently pushed him away, breaking their kiss. "There'll be plenty of time for that later."

"Arrrgghhhh," he groaned.

With the grace of a ballerina, she slipped from his embrace and headed for her old bedroom to get dressed.

He turned to watch her go, calling out, "You know that comment is almost as bad as 'We can always be friends'."

She laughed as she continued down the hallway. "Take your shower ...," she said before she paused and looked back over her shoulder. Then in a low, sultry voice she finished, "lover."

"Arrrgghhhh," he groaned again as he watched her enter her old room, the door slowly closing behind her.

After a quick shower, he dressed and found her waiting in the kitchen. Neither was hungry so they slipped some energy bars and water into the backpacks they were carrying before they went into the cellar and the tunnels beyond. For hours they followed various routes without finding anything until she caught the glint of something in her flashlight. She called him over and the two of them searched the area without finding a thing.

"I know I saw something," she growled.

"Okay. So why don't you go back to the spot where you were standing when you saw it and try again?"

"Humph," she snorted. Yet when she stood in her original spot, she saw the glint once again. "Over there," she pointed. "A little to your right. Now down a little," she instructed.

He followed the light and found a small crack in the wall with what looked like a small piece of mirror stuck in it. The moment he touched the mirror, the dirt around it crumbled, revealing a small shelf chiseled into the hard rock. A tall, rectangular object sat on the shelf wrapped in old, weathered oilcloth. He carefully took it out and lay it on a large rock nearby before untying the string while holding the oilcloth closed and then unwrapped it. "Nothing here but an old book," he called out to her, disappointingly.

Almost instantly she was at his side, looking at the book while he held his flashlight. "It's an old Journal," she whispered, reverently, as her fingertips gently traced across the front of the intricately carved leather cover. Then, ever so carefully, she opened the book, hoping to find a name or date to reveal who it had belonged to. What she found was anything but what she'd expected. There, on the very first page, was a drawing of two people standing along the cliff. "Do you see ...?" she paused, as a chill ran up and down her back.

"Yeah," he replied, his eyes glued on the figures in the drawing. "I think we better take this back upstairs to get a better look."

She nodded but didn't say a word as she continued to stare at the drawing. The two people in the picture looked exactly like them.

"How's that possible?" she kept asking herself over and over again as they retraced their steps back to the kitchen. After setting the Journal on the table, the two of them sat side-by-side staring at it.

"I don't understand what's going on," he said.

"I think I might but it's gonna sound crazy. Just give me a minute," she replied as she left and went to her old room.

Left alone, his mind questioned what was before him. "How can this possibly be? Is this some kinda sick joke or am I dreaming again?" He pinched himself, realizing almost immediately that he could pinch himself even in a dream and not know the difference. "So what the fuck is going on?" he asked. But with no answers, his mind continued to search for possibilities, no matter how unlikely.

It seemed like forever before she came back, an old, yellowed piece of paper in her hand. He thought he recognized it but couldn't remember from when or where.

"What's that?"

"Part of the answer, I think."

He sat there as she picked up the Journal and carefully flipped through the pages before suddenly stopping. "Okay, just listen. I know this is gonna sound nuts but I want you to read the lines at the bottom of this page.

He took the Journal from her and began to read:

My love has returned from the sea after many months. We've talked of the dangers he's been in both abroad and here at home. He's decided to quit, much to my delight. We've also talked about having children for a long time and decided not to wait any longer ...

The rest of the sentence was missing since the corner of the page had been ripped out.

"So?"

"Here," she answered as she slid the piece of paper across the table.

He picked it up and laid it next to the tear on the page. It fit perfectly revealing the last part of the sentence.

... now is the time.

They sat there looking at the Journal and then at each other.

"I still don't understand."

She sighed as she began. "This Journal was written by your great-great-great-grandmother. From what I can tell by leafing through it just now, it tells of her life here at the house while your great-great-great-grandfather was gone and the joy she felt when he returned. If you look at the inside of the front cover, right across from the drawing, you'll see their initials JAF & BJF along with their names, Jeremiah Andrew Foster and Brittany Jennifer Foster." She paused as she looked up from the book, her eyes locking with his before she continued. "My middle name is Jennifer. What's your middle name?"

His face paled as he answered, "Andrew."

Her face turned almost as white as a sheet before she continued, "That's what I thought your dad told me. Have you ever wondered about ... you know ... the possibility of reincarnation?"

He sat looking at her as minutes passed by before replying. "I never really thought about it that much, but ...," He paused as he looked down at the Journal. "I think I need some time to get my head around this," he finished.

"Me too," she said as she stood. "Why don't we make some lunch? I'm famished. Then I think we need to do some research on your great-great-great-grandmother?"

"Sounds like a good idea."

They spent the rest of the day combing through old reference sites and on-line libraries gathering information about Brittany Jennifer Foster. When they finished, they were surprised at what they'd found. Brittany Jennifer Edmunds, also known as 'Brit', was born in London, England, in 1796. She was the eldest of three children. Her father was a wealthy merchant who moved the family to the U.S. in April of 1807, after his wife died of cholera. Shortly after arriving, he met an industrious young seaman named Jeremiah Andrew Foster. Quickly recognizing Foster's talents, Mr. Edmunds purchased a ship and the two of them set up a trading company which did very well. Then in 1812, the British invaded the U.S. and Mr. Edmunds was killed in a fight with a British soldier who'd taken a more than polite interest in his youngest daughter. Now the head of the household and the guardian of a younger brother and sister, Brittany took over her father's company despite repeated attempts by competitors and the law to force her to sell. In 1816, she married Jeremiah Foster. They had two children, a boy and a girl. He retired in 1830 but disappeared in 1834 when a sudden storm overtook the fishing boat he was helping on. She lived the rest of her life in the house that her husband had built for her and was frequently seen standing on the 'Widow's Walk' staring out at the sea. She disappeared during a Nor'easter in the Spring of 1841. In her will, she set up a trust fund that would keep the house within the family so long as anyone of the bloodline remained.

"Wow," Jerry said, exhausted. "My great-great-great-grandma was quite a woman."

"She sure was," Brit replied. "Helping care for a brother and sister when she was only 9 and then taking over completely when she was 16. And at that time it was almost impossible for a woman to own anything, especially a business."

"Lucky she married my great-great-great-grandfather."

Brittany laughed. "Maybe he was the lucky one. From the looks of things, the lady could handle herself pretty well. She must have really loved him though. All those years of him being away at sea while she raised their kids."

"Yeah, but they had 14 years together before he disappeared."

"I noticed that too. Did you notice how she disappeared by any chance? It's almost like your mom and da ...," she stopped short as she realized what she was about to say.

"I noticed. The thing is, I remember when I was a kid hearing something about my grandparents disappearing too. They left on a vacation and just never came back."

"WHAT? Why didn't you say anything about that before?"

"I don' know. It didn't seem all that important."

"So, let me get this straight. Your great-great-great-grandparents disappear. Your grandparents disappear and now your parents. That's really weird," she said as a shiver ran up and down her spine.

"Yeah. I guess it is now that you put it that way."

For the rest of the day, they never left each other's sight and when they went to bed, she spooned up behind him holding his hand as if she was afraid he might disappear too.

It was still dark outside when he awoke to find her leaning back against the headboard, a soft light on the nightstand casting shadows over her body.

"You're kinda cute when you're asleep," she whispered.

"You're not so bad even when you're not sleeping," he replied, teasingly.

"Flattery will get you everywhere," she purred.

"Promise?"

She answered by leaning over and pulling him against her body, burying his face in the soft, lushness of her hair.

"Rose?"

"I found it in a drawer of the armoire in my old room."

"I like," he whispered.

"I do too."

He was overwhelmed by the exotic aroma of her perfume and the heat of her body against his. The fragrance was bringing back memories of the dreams he'd had and something more. Breathing deeply, he inhaled her scent and felt himself reliving a time long, long ago.

As they cuddled, he became aware of her hard nipples pressing against his chest and his cock resting on her thigh.

He shifted slightly but she stopped him. "I like that too," she whispered as her hand gently slid across his hardening shaft.

"Are you sure about this? I mean with everything that's gone on and everything we've found out so far?"

"Actually, I've thought about it a lot," she whispered as she pulled away from him slightly to look down into his eyes before continuing. "I already told you, I was attracted to you from the moment we met. I just wasn't sure how to tell your dad I was breaking up with him so I could be with you."

"It probably wouldn't have gone well."

"Probably not. Besides I was attracted to him as well but in a different way. After awhile I realized I REALLY cared about him. In fact, we even talked about getting married," she paused. "In which case, what we've already done might be considered incest and I could be arrested," she sighed.

He felt a shiver run up and down her body but whether from excitement or fear of what might happen if anyone ever found out about them he wasn't sure.

"Anyway, that was before your dad disappeared and you and I ..." She left the rest of her comment unsaid as she leaned over. "I guess what I'm trying to say," she purred as her lips gently brushed across his. "Whatever is going on here isn't just about you or me, it's about us. I know in our dreams your great-great-great-grandfather was older than your great-great-great-grandmother but that was then. Times have changed. I'm only a few years older than you so why try and fight what is apparently meant to be?" she finished as she gently bit his earlobe.

Feeling her hot, wet lips on his neck, he turned his head, bringing his lips to hers. Sparks flew as a wave of uncontrollable passion flowed over them. He pressed his lips to hers and his tongue slid into her mouth. With a whimper, she returned his kiss. Their arms tightened around each other and he felt her tongue battling with his, forcing its way into his mouth as her fingernails lightly scratched across his back. It felt as if they were possessed, their bodies pressed against each other, their tongues entwined, their lips pressed across each other, as if they were attempting to become one.

The room was filled with the sounds of their moans as hands explored and teased until they finally broke apart, gasping for air.

"WOW."

"Mmmmmm. I agree but you ain't seen nothing yet," she whispered as she lowered her hand to his hard, throbbing cock, slowly stroking up and down its length.

"Ohhhhhhh," he groaned before bringing his mouth back to hers.

His heart was pounding so hard it felt like it would burst from his chest at any moment. Still they kissed, savagely. A deep, primal growl was rumbling in his chest as he felt his desire for her grow.

He felt her soft hand squeeze his cock making it jerk and throb. He felt light-headed from the ecstasy of her touch as he fought the urge to cum right then and there. Somehow he knew that things were different. There was something so emotion-filled about being with her this time that he couldn't put words to it ... something from down deep within himself.

Suddenly, he realized what it was ... he was IN LOVE with her! Not a friendly, casual 'fuck-buddy' type of infatuation but a deep, overwhelming love that not even time could conquer. The type of love that wanted her as his lover, his partner, and if she agreed, his wife.

Little did he know that she felt it too. Though she'd thought of marrying his father she now seemed to know that he was the man she'd always wanted. The man she'd been waiting for all her life. The partner that most women only dream of finding.

What he also couldn't see was the small tear of joy that ran down her cheek as her hand ran through his hair, pulling and tugging, as she returned his kiss. Her other hand ran up and down the length of his shaft, tickling the nerves under the head before continuing. "Your cock feels so big this morning," she moaned as she pulled her lips from his. "It feels huge," she continued as her hand inched up its length as if trying to measure its size.

"It's only for you," he whispered as he covered her mouth with his, once again.

As they continued kissing, his hand tenderly caressed her shoulder and neck, gliding along the outer edge of her breast until he was able to cup the magnificent orb in his hand. His thumb and forefinger quickly found her hardened nipple, squeezing and twisting the sensitive bud.

"Owwwwww," she sighed into his mouth before breaking their kiss, pushing her body away from him.

"Please don't make me wait," she groaned as she rolled onto her back and kicked the covers off while spreading her legs. "Just feeling your body pressed against mine has got me so turned on."

His cock throbbed at the sight of her lying there.

She spread her legs wider and wider, revealing the wet, gaping slit between them as she looked at him, pleading for him to make love to her. She reached out for him as he rolled on top of her, setting his legs into place.

His legs were between hers as he knelt above her. Then, he felt her hand grasp his cock and pull it forward, aiming it at the moist, red, lust-swollen lips of her pussy. Slowly, he leaned over her, brushing the head of his cock over the wet opening to her womanly treasure. It took every ounce of his willpower to keep from slamming into her. Instead, he shifted, placing more weight on his elbows as he slowly eased himself into her sheath.

After having waited so long she didn't want to wait any longer. She wanted to feel his cock buried in her so she reached up and grabbed his ass, coaxing him to fill her pussy as it sucked him deeper and deeper into its moist heat. "Ohmigod," she groaned. "It feels so good!!"

Ghostwalker
Ghostwalker
2,778 Followers