This Old House Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She felt her orgasm start in her belly and was surprised by the intensity of the feeling.

"I'm gonna cum," he groaned.

"Do it. Cum for me," she moaned softly, "Fill me."

"Cummmiinngggg!!" His cock trembled and throbbed, doing the impossible by shooting a third load of cum deep inside of her.

"Me toooooooo," she moaned as she continued to arch her back, driving her pussy up to take as much of his cock into her as she could.

He felt their fluids squeezing around his cock and when he looked down he watched foamy, white clumps of their combined juices circle around the base of his shaft and disappear down the crack of her ass.

Gradually they slowed and she dropped her legs back to the bed while he rested on her belly, his cock still buried in her twitching slit. "That was unbelievable," he sighed.

"Yeah," was all she replied until he started to lift himself off of her. "Don't!! Leave it there."

"Why?"

"Shhhhhh. Read this," she whispered as she unwrapped a piece of yellowed paper from around the ring finger of her left hand. "I found it in the bathroom when I went in to clean up."

So they joined together for the third time, their bodies thrusting and rocking against each other and from this union a child was conceived. A child unlike any other before it. I child who was not just a 'Watcher' nor a 'Fixer' but a leader. Someone destined to take the people through the worst of times ahead.

"So this is why?"

She nodded her head as she gently pushed him off her body and slid a pillow under her hips. The questioning look all she needed to know she should explain.

"An OB once told a friend of mine that this is one of the best things to do if you what to get pregnant. That and of course," she blushed slightly, "Fucking the way we just did."

The smile he had on his face suddenly faded.

"What's wrong?"

"All this," he replied. "Did you realize that out of all the times we've been together there's only been once when it was just for you and I? Although after what you just showed me I'm not sure that even counts! Otherwise its always been in our dreams or because of something in that damn Journal," in a tone that was not only hurt but frustrated.

She slowly slid off the pillows and cuddled against him. "Yeah, I thought about that but," she blushed, "I like what we're doing no matter what or who is causing it."

He wrapped his arms around her, protectively, and listened to her soft, steady breathing as she drifted off to sleep, wondering what the future held for them.

(... to be continued.)