This Place could Eat Him Alive Pt. 02

Story Info
Drew and Brent struggle through a misunderstanding.
1.6k words
4.67
986
4

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 02/23/2024
Created 02/17/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I didn't stay at Brent's place that night. It seemed too soon, and I hadn't slept in the same bed with another person since my last boyfriend, over a year ago. I was out of practice. He was already half-asleep when I got ready to go. I kissed him goodnight, and he murmured "mmm" and smiled with his eyes still closed.

The next day was a Friday. I very much wanted to see him again, but I knew I had to play it cool. So when I saw him at work, I asked in what I hoped was a casual tone: "What are you up to this weekend?"

"Oh, I'm going to have my daughter Isla here!" he said. "I'm going up to her mom's to get her, and we'll have the weekend to spend some time. I'll make her pancakes, things like that."

"Hey, that's great. It's good that you get to see her." Except, selfish man that I am, I was disappointed.

"Yeah, so I mean, you probably aren't into hanging out with a two-year-old or whatever," he said with a laugh. "But maybe we can get together next week?"

"Sure, sounds good. Have fun." The truth is, I'm not great with little kids. So I figured it was probably for the best that he didn't exactly ask if I wanted to meet her.

Saturday evening, I went with a few friends to the same bar I'd been to with Brent before. We got a table, and as I went to order for the group, my heart sank: there was Brent, sitting at the bar with Alicia from billing.

What was he doing there? Where was his daughter, and who was with her? And if he didn't have her, why wasn't he with me? Sonofabitch lied to me, I thought. He had to come up with an excuse because he didn't want to see me again. What the fuck?

I watched them for a few minutes before approaching the bar. He was talking, and she was listening. She had her hand on his arm. He was into Alicia, that had to be it. Why didn't I see it?

The wise part of my brain said: Drew, do not say anything. Don't start drama. Unfortunately, that part didn't win out. I stepped up next to where they were sitting, and said "oh hey, Brent. Guess you weren't seeing Isla this weekend after all, huh."

Alicia stared daggers at me. She started to say something, but Brent cut her off. "Alicia, don't. Just let him order his drink." He wasn't looking at me, or at her. He had his eyes on the surface of the bar.

"You didn't have to use your daughter as an excuse," I hissed. "It's not like it was going to break me if you just said no."

"I was... look, Drew can we talk about this later? I can explain, I just, I can't deal with it right now."

"You can't deal with it. Gotcha. I'm not dealing with it all that well either. Guess I'll see you around." I turned my back on them, ordered for my friends, and spent the rest of the evening quietly seething and trying not to look over at him.

The next morning, I had a text from him: "Need to talk. Please let me explain. Can we meet up somewhere?"

I waited three hours to reply. I wasn't going to let him think I'd be there whenever he wanted. Finally, I responded: "Okay. Meet me at the coffee shop in an hour." It was not a request. I was in charge of this situation, and he could either show up or not.

When I got there, he was already sitting at a table with his coffee. He started to stand up, and then sat down again. I made brief eye contact with him, and then went to the counter for my cappuccino. Whatever he had to say that was so urgent, he'd have to wait until I had what I wanted.

I took my time getting to his table, putting the drink down, and taking off my coat. Then I looked at him, held up my hands, and said: "So?"

"God, you're really not going to make this easy, are you." He sighed. "Okay, well. I can understand that. I should have told you what was going on. I did want to see you. And I was going to get my daughter. But when I got there, her mom said Isla couldn't miss her art class, and she told me to leave. She said I couldn't just drive up there and expect to see her whenever I wanted. Even though we had agreed beforehand."

"Isn't that, I mean, don't you have a custody agreement?"

"She technically has sole custody. Because of how we split up, that I cheated on her. So I didn't really contest it. If I want to see Isla, she has to agree. And she's still upset with me."

Shit. "I'm sorry, that's difficult," I said. "I thought... well, I don't know what I thought."

"I should have told you. But I felt like a loser. Talking about being this great dad and being all excited about having her for the weekend, and then it didn't happen. I didn't know what you'd think."

"Brent, I don't question what kind of father you are. I can see how much you care about Isla. And I'm not judging you. When I saw you with Alicia, I figured, you and her, there was something..."

"Yeah," he said. "I know. She said you would think that. She wanted me to tell you right away that there was nothing going on. I guess I didn't want to get into that in public."

I sipped my cappuccino. I needed to think. Whose fault was this? How would it get fixed? But my other hand was on the table, and he gently covered it with his. I felt that electricity again, the damn attraction. I still wanted him.

"Drew, will you look at me?" he asked. Our eyes locked. I thought I might drown in that sea of pale green. "I'm not into Alicia. I'm into you. And I'd like to have you meet my daughter sometime, if you want to."

I took a sharp breath in. I hadn't realized, until he said that, how much I wanted him to introduce me to her. Maybe I'm not great with kids, but she's a part of his life, and I wanted to be part of it too. "Yes," I said. "I do want to meet her. I want to know everything about you. I want to get out of here and go back to my place."

"Just what I was thinking," he said with a smile.

Like last time, we started kissing as soon as we got inside. All of my feelings, the intensity of what had happened, were now transformed into sexual need. My hands were all over him, pulling his clothes off, squeezing his shoulders, running over his back, his chest. He lifted my shirt over my head and unzipped my jeans. His hand massaged me over my briefs, and I moaned.

When we were both naked, I stared at his hard cock and knew exactly what I wanted to do. I got down on my knees and took him in my mouth, circling the head with my tongue, then slowly sliding my lips down further until he was deep inside my throat. He started to move his hips, then whispered "is it okay?" I nodded my head, and he began to thrust harder. I grabbed his ass, guiding his rhythm.

"Drew." He had his hands in my hair, and I felt his body start to shake. "I'm gonna, oh fuck." He gasped right before he exploded, filling my mouth with his salty-sweet cum. I swallowed eagerly, my own dick rock hard.

I let him slip out of my mouth and he said, "now it's your turn. God, you're so hard." He wrapped his hand around the base of my dick and rubbed the head around his lips, then licked up the shaft and pushed his tongue against my slit. I was covered in precum, and he said "I love how you taste. Fuck my face."

I went slow at first, until I couldn't hold back anymore. Then I was moaning and driving my cock into his mouth, pulling it back out, then going back in deeper. He met me all the way, opening his throat and still sucking. I threw my head back as I came, with a final "aaaaaah!"

He kept me in his mouth as he swallowed, then drew off me slowly as I settled down. Then he came up, wrapped his arms around me, and kissed my neck. He sounded choked up as he said, "I didn't know if that would happen again."

I put my hands on his shoulders and looked into his eyes. "Brent, I'm sorry. I was awful. It's because this is so intense. I haven't been with anyone in a year and I don't know what I'm doing. I don't want to be a jealous freak about it."

"Hey, it's okay. I think we're going to be fine." He stroked my hair. "You want to go get some dinner?"

"Yeah, I could eat. That was some good exercise. And a nice cum appetizer."

He laughed. I couldn't get enough of his laugh. During dinner, what he had said echoed in my head: "we're going to be fine." We. We were something. I felt like I had just climbed a mountain and been rewarded with a view of far beyond.