This Really Sucks Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter Four

I was floating on my back in the ocean and I could feel the heat of the sun on my body. I sensed he was there even though my eyes were closed. Perhaps his feet touched the bottom for he had no trouble pulling me to him and my legs parted and wrapped around his thighs, as I felt his hardness against my groin. And then I could feel that hardness within me. I could feel it growing and what was strange was it now seemed to be part of me.

Yes, the penis I felt was mine thrusting into a willing vagina that moved to meet my every thrust. I was conscious of every particle of my penis as it grew in length and girth. Then I felt my orgasm building and my balls tighten up into my groin. What a weird sensation and then the unstoppable pleasure and the wonderful release of a torrent of semen into that warm and willing cunt that was also mine. I was both the giver and receiver at the same time.

I woke up totally confused. My heart was racing. All I knew was I had cum hard and there was a patch of wetness on the sheet beneath me. No penis in sight, just my very wet vagina. What a weird dream, totally unlike anything I had experienced before. I mean I have occasionally had a wet dream but had never found myself playing the role of the male, a sexual gender swop or whatever you would call this. How unusual is that?

It was still dark outside. The alarm clock said five-fifteen. I got out of bed and left the wet spot uncovered to dry. I opened the curtains and looked across at my uncle's room. The curtains were open, and the light was on, but no one was in the room. I think he was generally used to leaving them open. Perhaps because he lived alone or maybe it was something he and Jill had always done. Once the house lights were off it was certainly dark enough. And then he entered from what must have been the ensuite bathroom. He had a towel wrapped around him. He had clearly come from his shower.

I stepped further back from my window. I did not want him to see me even though the lights were off in my room. He unwrapped the towel and vigorously rubbed his hair. He was standing side on to me and I had a good look at his naked body, especially that awe inspiring cock. It was hanging down, but then he bent down and dried his feet and ankles and up his legs. He dried his butt and vigorously rubbed his groin area. As he moved the towel to dry his shoulders and back his cock was certainly looking a little chirpier, hanging out away from his body. I would love to see him hold and rub it but that did not happen.

After a minute or two he came to the window and looked up at the sky. It had started to snow. He looked over towards my window and must have realized the curtains were open, but I was fairly sure he could not see me. And then it happened, his right hand slid down to his cock and he stroked it once or twice. I could sense rather than see it stiffening in his hand. A few more strokes and then he took his hand away. I was not sure if it had grown longer but it was pointing proudly up at the ceiling. I was waiting for him to grip it again when he stepped back from the window. He moved back and lay on his bed and gripped it once more.

My excitement rose. He was really going to do it, to masturbate to a climax. The trouble was I could not really see. I pulled over a nearby chair and stood on it. Now I could see perfectly. His hand was moving up and down the shaft in a steady rhythm. Should I be disgusted? No, I was enthralled. I had never seen a man do this before and being a secret voyeur added to the experience. I was standing on the chair touching myself as his pace increased. His hand movement became ever more rapid until it became a blur. In no time I saw spurts of his semen fly into the air, landing on his belly and chest; the first ones must have gone a couple of feet or more and then an eruption followed as he slowed the movement of his hand.

Judging by the quantity, he must have needed this for some time. But maybe that's not how it works. I was still feverishly working my clitoris, precariously balanced on the chair as he reached to one side. His hand came back holding tissues and he wiped the cum off his body. Then he wiped the tip of his penis. He got off the bed and headed back to his bathroom; presumably to clean up. He did not once look towards my window. I climbed shakily off the chair and lay on my bed.

Had he seen me? Did he know I was watching? Did he want me to watch? All questions that I could not easily answer. At least now I knew that however much he may have been repressing them, he did have sexual needs in this pandemic just like my own.

I also knew was that I was now desperately ready to bring myself off. I would have loved to turn on the light to let him see me, but I did not dare. Instead, I lay on my bed conscious of the drying wet spot and let my fantasies rule until I drifted off to sleep until a more civilized hour.

It was now five glorious, but agonizingly frustrating weeks, since I had come to the farm. Although Rob still spent a lot of time in his office, our sessions in the studio had become a daily thing often followed by the sauna sessions. However, the boundaries of propriety were strictly observed, albeit reluctantly on my part. As the weather improved our sorties out on horseback also became more frequent, longer, and more pleasurable. Although there was still snow on the ground, and it was clearly not picnic weather.

I was lying on my bed reading after lunch one day, when it was snowing quite heavily. I looked up in the corner of the room and realized there was a small box high up in the corner. I stood on a chair and had a look at it. The ten-foot ceiling was too high for me to get a good look, but I thought I could see a lens. Was it a motion detector or a security camera? I knew most nights Rob switched on a security alarm when we were done for the night. He'd shown me how to deactivate it if I never needed to, but it had not happened yet.

Over the next day and a half, I kept my eyes open and spotted half a dozen or more of these devices. They were in the corridors and practically in every room. Clearly the house was well protected, but then he had been on his own a long time.

On the following Wednesday Rob announced that he would have to go to town for most of the day. He said I was welcome to come, but I did not feel he really welcomed it at all. Perhaps he did not trust me to stay safe. Anyway, I was still in my one-piece flannel PJs and had not had breakfast, so I did not feel the slightest urge to go. Staying behind would give me the chance to do a little exploring on my own.

I have always enjoyed subterfuge and locked room mysteries, and there were two locked doors that intrigued me in this house. The first was that of the metal cabinet in the studio, where I believed Jill's more explicit nude paintings were stored. And who knows what else? The other was the door to that office where Rob spent so much time. I'd tried it casually once or twice when I knew he was elsewhere, and it was always locked.

Even as I was thinking this, he came out from his office carrying a large briefcase. I saw him lock the door. He had one arm in his coat sleeve as he got ready to leave, when he paused. He shucked on his coat and went back to his office once again carrying the briefcase. He unlocked the door and went inside. I heard him open a drawer or cupboard and the click of the briefcase lock being opened and he emerged from the office again with one hand carrying the briefcase and the other fiddling with closing its lock.

He was clearly running late for whatever appointment he had in town. I held my breath as he moved to the front door grabbed his car keys from the hook and went out. I did not release my breath until I heard the car start and then drive off. I waited and waited listening for the sound of the car returning but it never came.

Had I just seen what I thought I had seen? I could not believe it. I sat there for another five minutes wrestling with my conscience and then, suppressing the guilty feeling, I approached the office door with a growing feeling of excitement. It was real, the door opened just like that and I was inside his office still with my ears straining to pick up any sound of him returning.

My first realization was that the office was much larger than I expected. It was situated at the intersection of the main house and the original wing and therefore was as deep as the living space dimensions of the main house. There was a door immediately to my right which led to a small room with toilet and wash basin.

The main space contained a coffee table and chairs in front of the large window of one-way glass. The centre of the room was dominated by a large desk with two more formal chairs in front of it. There was a framed picture of Aunt Jill on the desk, a younger one than most around the house. Mum always said I looked like her and I could recognize what I might look like in another ten years.

Along the length of the wall on my left abutting the living space of the main house was a long cherry wood credenza of filing drawers topped by a bookcase filled with books.

On one end was a small stack of paperbacks I looked at them and realized there were multiple copies of three or four books I had not seen before, I picked one up and stuck it in my PJ pocket.

On my right after the small loo was a space occupied by a worksurface on which stood what, at first, I took to be two computers. He certainly had two monitors, but I quickly realized one was connected to a device with four rows of five buttons. I was curious and pushed the switch to 'on'. The monitor screen came alive with shots of the various rooms within the house and shots of the perimeter and outbuildings including the interior of the sauna and the shower room as well as exterior shots of the hot tub area.

This might be for security, but it also seemed to embrace peeping Tom on steroids. All but two of the buttons on the console below the monitor were now showing green lights, I pushed one of the unlit buttons and the view of my bedroom popped upon the screen. I pushed the other and a view of the bathroom in my wing popped up.

Peeping Tom, he might be, but it seemed that he had shut off the cameras that would be peeping in directly on me. I quickly turned those two off again but then I turned the one in my bedroom on. Let him look if he chooses to. So, this was his over-the-top security system. I could see that connected to each of the twenty outlets was a recording device. None of them were moving, so I figured they were motion sensitive. There were of course no cameras here in the office.

Next, I tried touching a key on the keyboard to his computer and its monitor too sprang to life. If you leave it signed in, no need for passwords. His browser showed his emails and the local weather. As I 'mouse'd over the browser icon, I saw there was a second window open. I clicked on it and a porn site came up showing a man getting a highly personal massage. To my surprise the lady looked quite professional, even classy. Her client was a man of colour who was nicely endowed, although I doubt he was bigger than Rob.

In my very, very limited experience, I thought all the women on porn sites looked like bimbos and hookers, and the guys like johns or overhung studs. Thinking of Rob, I thought what's wrong with overhung? I realized I was looking at a video and could not stop myself from pressing the play icon. This lady knew what she was doing, I could feel myself getting turned on as I watched. "Watch and learn" I thought as she provided him with a much more practised hand and blowjob than I had ever done.

"Holy crap! Rob's watching porn and probably getting a chance to exercise his love muscle right here." I thought, as I went back to the original screen. I wondered how many digital footprints I was leaving, but it could not be helped. I wondered how long it would take the screen to go back to sleep, and that reminded me to turn off the security camera as well. Stepping away from the computer I noticed there was a shallow cupboard on the wall. At first, I thought it might be an electrical breaker panel, but when I opened the door I was faced with an orderly array of keys, all neatly labelled. And right there was the label for the studio cabinet with two identical keys hanging from it. Dare I take one? Of course, the bad girl in me was not going to stop now. I shut the panel door and noticed that the screen on the computer monitor had already gone blank. Good!

I exited the office pulling the door tight shut behind me. Was I mad to have done what I had done? What would Rob think, if he realized I had been prying? The only clue that I knew I had left, was leaving the camera to my bedroom switched on. What would he make of that?

Time to make myself a coffee and a bit of breakfast.

After my rather sketchy breakfast I decided now was the time to do some more exploring. Back in the studio I opened the metal cabinet. On one side were partitions that each held a stack of framed canvases. On the other side were a series of large drawers about thirty inches wide and three inches deep. I started with the canvases in the first partition. They were the same mix of subjects I had seen before except there were none of the explicit nudes.

Disappointed I moved on to the next partition and immediately hit pay dirt. Here were the full-frontal studies of Rob and some of the other man, who I was now sure was the afore-mentioned Tony. In one they were standing together as though in conversation. There were also ones, clearly self-portraits of Aunt Jill standing proudly nude. Then some of another slightly younger woman, drawn in affectionate detail. There were more, but I passed by those and the other partitions as I was conscious of time passing and eager to see what was in drawers.

Opening the top one I found what were probably several hundred quick sketches and drawings in a variety of media: pencil, charcoal, conte and ink. Although many were simple line drawings, they were good, and most were signed showing my aunt had been pleased with them. The top ones were mostly landscapes and animals but just in the essential outlines with minimal shading. It was surprising how evocative they could be, but as I lifted the edges, I could see that lower down were figures both clothed and nude.

I was in too much of a hurry to look more closely and I opened the second drawer: watercolours, finished but not framed. Again, I guessed at least a hundred. Still life and landscape subjects made up the vast majority with a few nudes at the bottom.

The third drawer held a large supply of paints and other media as well as a large inlaid box. I opened the box and "Holy Jeremiah!" here were a collection of what were clearly Jill's toys as well as a pile of photographs. I did not recognize all the toys, but I did see a version of a rabbit, one of my favorites. Dare I take it and spare the vegetables? I turned it on, but guessed it needed new batteries. Well, I knew where there was a drawer with a wide variety of batteries in the mudroom. I was going to take it. I shut the lid of the box and closed the drawer before I had second thoughts.

After this quick look round, I realized I was getting hungry. Back downstairs I made myself a ham and cheese sandwich fancied up with tomato and avocado and a dash of balsamic. All the time I was thinking about what I had seen. I could not wait to explore further but I was still in my PJs and it was time to take a shower and get dressed.

Back in my bedroom I peeled off my one-piece PJs and glanced at the camera in the corner. I was fairly sure it was recording me, after all I had left it on. Still naked I grabbed a towel and walked down the hallway to the bathroom determined not to look up to try to see what cameras might be following me.

As I entered the bathroom, I regretted not leaving this camera switched on as well. If he liked to watch, I wanted to give him something to watch. I turned on the shower to let it warm up before getting in. Looking in the mirror I realized I needed a little personal grooming and took my razor and gel from the drawer.

Shower and grooming over, I decided to stay naked. If Aunt Jill could walk the great outdoors naked, surely, I could stroll around the house. I went back to my room took the paperback from my PJ pocket and put it by my bed. It was then I realized I had left the key to the metal cabinet in the studio in the lock and had left without locking it.


12