This Strange World Needs a Kicking! Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Shoot."

"How do I talk to my phone and ask it questions?"

Milo laughed again, but then he began explaining, all the while his eyes continuing to smile. Sebastian's eyes narrowed as he listened carefully. The young man said goodbye, and Sebastian got to work right away.

He had an entire world of scholars trapped in his phone!

"So, let's see about that toilet," he murmured under his breath. "Oh," he said as he began to read. "That is quite... interesting."

***

"Kai, Milo's here," the mother called from behind the door.

Right, he had a quest to complete this evening.

"See him in," he said.

"Just go in. He's been acting a bit strange," he heard the mother saying.

Hmm. He had to figure out how to talk like these people. The mother didn't appear upset over having a commoner visiting their place at that hour. Maybe Milo wasn't a commoner. Maybe he was a knight.

The thought was refreshing. Sebastian didn't care for commoners who thought of themselves as adventurers. They were too much of a bother to save all the time.

Milo walked in, and he was dressed differently than before. His clothes were thinner, and especially the shirt with short sleeves was quite revealing of certain qualities he possessed. Sebastian took in the broad shoulders and strong arms with well-defined muscles. And it was easy to spot his chest through that thin fabric.

Hmm, so Milo was an enticer.

"How come you're not out of your uniform yet?"

Ah, so that garment was called a uniform. "I have nothing else to wear."

Only then he noticed the presence of a closet. He should have searched through it, but he had been caught up in exploring the many wonders the phone contained. Since it seemed as if its knowledge was infinite, there was just one thing that worried him.

"Can one consume the phone?" he asked.

Milo threw him a strange look. "I'm only indulging you, dude, because you're finally with going on a date with me, and this must be you coping with the shock. Do you want to eat the phone now?"

"No, that isn't what I meant," Sebastian said. "Its spirit... if I use it, will it go away?"

Milo rolled his eyes. The people in this world did that a lot. He pointed at something on the floor. "You always leave your charger in the socket." He grabbed the phone from Sebastian's hand and then jammed the end of a thin black rope in a nook on the bottom. "Charger, phone, charger, phone," Milo repeated a few times.

"I'm not a simpleton," Sebastian protested. He didn't understand many things, but he couldn't allow commoners to take him for a fool.

Milo made a move to give him back the phone but then changed his mind. "You know what? I will just delete the texts I sent you earlier. They're way too cheesy."

So Milo was a scholar who wrote about cheese. Not a very interesting topic. Still, he disliked Milo handling his magical item like that.

"Give it back now," he said in a stern voice.

Milo smirked. "How about you make me?"

Was that a challenge? Yes, it was. Sebastian didn't hesitate and rushed to grab the phone from Milo's hand, only to be avoided with ease. That would not do. He rushed again, but Milo sidestepped. Enraged with being taken for a fool a second time, Sebastian opted for a frontal attack.

He ended up on the bed, on top of Milo.

Who, much to his annoyance, was laughing.

He couldn't even prevail in front of a commoner in this body? That was an utter disappointment!

"Hey," Milo called softly, "do you have something weird in your pocket or are you happy to see me?"

Sebastian narrowed his eyes. He couldn't understand what Milo meant by those words. He had nothing in his pocket, which meant that he was taken for a fool once more. This commoner needed to be taught some manners.

TBC

12