This Strange World Needs a Kicking! Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kai rushed to the bathroom. He looked down at himself and groaned. All right, so it was the first time in his life someone else was touching his dick. Why did it have to be two dudes doing that?

And his dick enjoyed it, the damned traitor.

***

"Today was fun, right?" Milo held him by the shoulders as they walked.

They had studied for a while at his stern insistence, although focusing on books had been particularly difficult with Milo sitting close to him. That was a bother and an unusual occurrence. With any of his lovers, Sebastian had experienced something entirely different. His passion was short-lived, and the men in question were sent off with lavish gifts. He never kept them around, which was why he stayed away from complications that could involve any of his knights or servants.

Even Pepin. He had been surprised to learn from the Ice Goddess that it would be all right to welcome his personal servant to his bed once he was of an age at which such things could be considered appropriate. He had no intention to do so. He understood his goddess's reasoning, but that was one particular thing he could not agree to. Pepin was precious to him, not someone to use and discard as he usually did with his lovers. Despite everything she had told him, he doubted he would ever follow her words.

On the other hand, Conrad had lit a fire in his veins that had taken him by surprise. So smitten he had been on the spot that he had cast a spell on the proud prince's heart. Of course, as usual, his passion was bound to wear off. Only that he had never had the chance to see that happening.

And now, he was walking side by side with this young man, and everything he felt was both familiar and new. It had to be because he was caught in this new world, in a different body which he had yet to learn. An explanation had to exist.

"Fun. Yes, indeed," he replied.

"I'm sorry about the box of condoms and the lube. I just got a little too excited. I don't want you to feel pressured or anything."

Sebastian stopped and grabbed Milo by the shoulders. He had stunning eyes. It wasn't about their color or shape. It was about the look in them. It was direct, honest, and also carried in it affection. In a nutshell, different from everything Sebastian was welcomed with whenever he looked into someone's eyes. Even Pepin feared him, although he loved him.

Milo didn't fear him. He didn't seem to know what fear was. In a way, this strange world was blessed.

"Are you going to say something?" Milo asked.

Sebastian shook his head. Instead, he leaned in and kissed the other boy. One that wasn't about making love and letting the flood of passion rise. It was just a kiss.

"What was that for?" Milo asked and blinked prettily.

"For being you," Sebastian replied.

He should have come up with better words to describe what he felt, but he lacked them. During his short time here, he had learned about so many new things.

This was the newest and least familiar of them all. It was, in fact, so unfamiliar that he didn't know where to start to find an explanation for it.

It could be the curse. A strange curse that wrapped around his heart and made him feel.

But it was Kai's heart, right? Not his. He was a phantom living in a shell that didn't belong to him.

TBC

12