This Strange World Needs a Kicking! Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

***

"Master Galien," Pepin welcomed them right outside the stables. "What brings you here?"

Kai watched his manservant and his wary manner of speaking to Galien. Could it be that his cousin was only pleasant toward people of his own rank and higher? If he talked Pepin down or did anything to make the servant feel bad, he would -

Galien dismounted and threw the reins to one of the stable boys. "Is this how you welcome me? You're breaking my heart, Pepin." He walked over to the servant, hugged him tightly, and kissed him on the lips with a loud smack.

Kai grabbed his jaw and pushed it back. "What the hell?!"

Both Galien and Pepin stared at him wide-eyed. Apparently, getting worked up over seeing his loyal manservant getting manhandled like that wasn't Prince Sebastian's usual MO. Still, he couldn't let it slide.

"What is it, Sebastian?" Galien asked. He was still holding Pepin, and Kai frowned as he pushed himself up in the stirrups and tried to see where the guy's hands were.

"Don't be handsy with my servant," he said and winced at the aggressive tone of his voice.

Galien laughed. "Would you prefer me to be handsy with you?" He wiggled his eyebrows, making Kai roll his eyes. "That reminds me of the good old times."

Kai froze on the spot. Even with his cousin? Prince Sebastian was quite the character!

Pepin took them both by surprise by pushing Galien away in a firm but polite manner. "Stop joking, Master Galien. His Majesty might just believe you."

"I'm just having a little bit of fun," Galien replied and didn't seem affected by Pepin's rejection. "He told me he hit his head, so I was trying to put some new memories in there."

"They are not memories if they never happened," Pepin argued. "And when did you hit your head, Your Majesty?" He examined Kai with keen eyes.

"You weren't there," Kai said defensively. "Now, come on, don't just stand there. Take Galien to the guestroom or wherever it is that you put him whenever he comes to visit."

"Of course." Pepin nodded shortly. "Please follow me, Master Galien."

"Make sure not to touch Pepin inappropriately," Kai yelled after them.

Galien turned and bowed. Then he threw Kai an all-knowing smirk and a wink.

"So this is the famous rake of Kelonia," Kai heard someone talking as soon as Galien was out of his sight.

Conrad was, fortunately, dressed in clothes that didn't hug his body tightly. Therefore, he wasn't as distracting as usual. He was on the back of a horse, so he must have been on a ride. Also, he appeared to have witnessed everything.

"Rake?"

"I won't apologize, even if it's your cousin," Conrad said thinly, and his eyes narrowed.

Now, that was one dude ready to get into a fight if only slightly provoked.

Kai shrugged. "I'm not asking you to. But why do you call him a rake?"

"You should know better. People say that you don't allow him to be part of your court as you fear that he might steal your lovers."

"Really?" Kai snickered. "Then I should dare him to steal you."

The next second, he felt hot breath on his face and Conrad's arms around him. "You shouldn't joke with such things, Your Majesty. You made me yours by putting a spell on me."

Oh, great. Kai endured Conrad nuzzling his neck since he didn't want to make Conrad's bum meet the ground with so many people watching.

So...

One troublemaker...

Two troublemakers...

And now, three.

That was just frigging great.

TBC

12